suspicious mind

Re: Did we discuss Jack Wishna’s suicide
March 22, 2013, 10:24:28 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    It just feels suspect to me that Wishna, Lopez, and DiLeo, all important people in Michael’s circle, are all dead and Arnie is thought to be a nutcase all before this AEG trial starts.   And not one of these deaths warranted any investigation.  They’re just “dead” poor things  :computer-losy-smiley:  Just sounds fishy somehow.  Neither wife has said a word, except for Lopez’s, and she only briefly.  Don’t you think that they would feel something was up if we do?  If I was married to Peter or Jack, I’d be screaming bloody murder.  That is of course unless they really aren’t dead  :animal0017: and they know it.

:icon_e_surprised: :smiley-vault-misc-150:

I also want to add to what hes said that it also feels like a cover up when they reported that Wishna, Lopez and Chandler all committed suicide.........
I mean, come on, all three of them committed suicide and the whole story just dies, no one mentions their names again? What are the odds, that these high profile people (at least Wishna and Lopez) both have represented Michael and both speak highly of Michael, to both end up committing suicide after Michael's death............It's hard enough to believe that they actually committed suicide, to add on top of that no serious investigation was done and the whole media is
completely quiet about the whole thing?...........Enough said.............
exactly!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
March 23, 2013, 10:03:16 AM
That's what I thought too, why nobody talks about Jordan Chandler's suicide anymore, it's supposed that if he really did commit suicide was because he felt guilty of what he did to Michael and that should be enough for the world to accept that Michael always was innocent of child molestation accusations but it seems to be a forgotten fact.

Not only Wishna, López and Dileo deaths were odd and happened during this hoax but Liz Taylor and Whitney Houston deaths were very coincidental too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

suspicious mind

March 23, 2013, 08:33:01 PM
That's what I thought too, why nobody talks about Jordan Chandler's suicide anymore, it's supposed that if he really did commit suicide was because he felt guilty of what he did to Michael and that should be enough for the world to accept that Michael always was innocent of child molestation accusations but it seems to be a forgotten fact.

Not only Wishna, López and Dileo deaths were odd and happened during this hoax but Liz Taylor and Whitney Houston deaths were very coincidental too.

yeah if only just for the fact that there are so many deaths in such a short period of time. :suspect:

ok am i goin lulu here or did the position of some of the smileys change?  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal