Whitney Houston and MJ~~~question
March 04, 2013, 09:56:50 PM
I was looking at yahoos home page and see FBI on a Whitney Houston link. HMMMM just makes me wonder if shes really gone or if shes in hiding, protection or keeing MJ company. To me it just doesnt add up. Who else wonders if shes really gone??  :WTF:  :WTF: :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

Re: Whitney Houston and MJ~~~question
March 04, 2013, 10:09:37 PM
I don’t know if she’s really gone but the fact that they continued to party hardy while she was upstairs in her room allegedly dead in a bathtub makes me hope she isn’t.  That is heartless.  And speaking of which, did Clive even go upstairs to check on her after getting the news?  :icon_e_confused:  I don’t remember hearing that he or any of them did.  Speaks volumes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Girl_In_the_Mirror

March 05, 2013, 01:16:00 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don’t know if she’s really gone but the fact that they continued to party hardy while she was upstairs in her room allegedly dead in a bathtub makes me hope she isn’t.  That is heartless.  And speaking of which, did Clive even go upstairs to check on her after getting the news?  :icon_e_confused:  I don’t remember hearing that he or any of them did.  Speaks volumes.
There's just too much confusion with the WH death... maybe not as much as MJ's, but still. So who knows... After her death, I kept wondering if she could have chosen to step out of her public life, and solve her own problems, out of the spotlight...we can only hope that she's ok, and why not? keeping Mike company :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"As the planet faces danger and bad days,
We look up to you and we bring our praise
So, know that moonwalkers will always stand by
The man with the heart as big as the sky!" (GITM -  February 2013)

diggyon

March 05, 2013, 06:12:54 AM
We didn't see Michel's body in a casket, but we saw Whitney in the casket. As far as I remember she was wearing a purple dress!!! Hmmmmmm.......
Dummy theory??? I don't think so!! Or may be she just slept in the casket for the "photo shooting"!!!!! I don't really know!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Girl_In_the_Mirror

March 05, 2013, 07:08:58 AM
We didn't see Michel's body in a casket, but we saw Whitney in the casket. As far as I remember she was wearing a purple dress!!! Hmmmmmm.......
Dummy theory??? I don't think so!! Or may be she just slept in the casket for the "photo shooting"!!!!! I don't really know!!
Or maybe a WH wax doll/figure ...? Who knows... :suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 05, 2013, 09:01:15 AM
Speaking of this, Clive Davis is going to be on the Wendy Show today talking about Whitney.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
March 05, 2013, 03:12:09 PM

I always thought that the death of Whitney is strange.. :icon_rolleyes: and recently the news that she was killed  :icon_e_confused:  Great confusion!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MJonmind

March 05, 2013, 03:25:12 PM
Especially since it was Raffles van Exel who took the in-the-casket photo of her, was with her the last night of her partying, and was in her suite when she was 'dying' in the bathroom a few feet away. He was also very involved in Michael's life as well, interviewing many MJ insiders, etc. He's a very hoax suspicious character. However nothing solid is forthcoming. Same with MJ's death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

March 06, 2013, 11:48:08 AM
No "faked death" videos on youtube either, comparing to the hundreds of hoax videos we all have seen about MJ's strange death!!! May be she did die!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Girl_In_the_Mirror

March 07, 2013, 04:23:34 AM
No "faked death" videos on youtube either, comparing to the hundreds of hoax videos we all have seen about MJ's strange death!!! May be she did die!!
I'm not saying you're not right. You're probably right, but if you don't have hundreds of hoax videos that doesnt mean you're not dead. Let's not forget, even though WH was one of the most talented and loved artists, Michael was virtually the most loved! I'm not just saying that.... it's the truth...he would be the one having people fainting at his concerts, he would be the one people would follow in every single city to catch all his concerts, etc...so the hundreds of hoax videos -are understandable.
And maybe, just maybe, if WH is alive, she doesn't wanna come back, therefore - no need for leaving clues....while we here suppose and hope that  Mike will eventually come back, therefore all the clues and stuff that doesn't add up.
I'm not saying WH is alive, I have no idea, and we actually saw a body there in the coffin, which is probably her. I gave my honest opinion, that she could very well be hiding and never wanting to come back.  :confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2013, 06:34:38 PM
i have read about that "death" the daughter of her had only few days before nearly the same end they found her like whitney but could save her so maybe she could be still alive but if not its still a tragic end for her great talent falling in love with Bobby Brown wich takes her down and their daughter wich also seems to get on the bad track hopefully she gets it right again.

But also i have readed barack obama was in the same hotel and should hired some asassin or one of his bodyguards but i dont think thats could it be even that something is wrong this days with him ???

They said she was there to visit the next day the grammys but was on the day before on a party some believe they make fun of her there and she takes drugs before she goes into the bathtub and fell in sleep and died. It would be a mystical like so many hopefully Michaels will be not be unrevealed to much longer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
KEEP THE FAITH IT IS ALL WITH L.O.V.E. HEAL THE WORLD MJ ALIVE AND WELL IN OUR HEARTS SOULS MINDS AND PHYSICALLY WE WILL SEE BELIEVE HOPE DIES AT LAST LOVE AND HOPE ARE VERY STRONG FORCES PEACE LOVE TO ALL

RK

March 07, 2013, 07:18:17 PM
I remember the feeling of real , sincere grief coming from Cissy Houston  during Whitney's funeral. At the time, I  watched Whitney's funeral from start to finish and apart from the sarcophocus' on either side of the entrance to the funeral home, I don't recall seeing anything that would make me question that Whitney faked her death.
I am more of the opinion that poor Whitney was murdered as an occult solstice ritual killing. Clive Davis worries me no end. Anyone who hosts a lavish party while she lay lifeless a few floors above, is highly questionable. Chaka Khan also went on public record lambasting the music industry and how they would rather a famous star who had  passed their best years, die as they stand to make much more money from them in post death sales and the like. Forever imprinted on my mind is the picture Clive used to 'honor' Whitney's passing at his party. Sacrificial much!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2013, 08:08:57 PM
I remember the feeling of real , sincere grief coming from Cissy Houston  during Whitney's funeral. At the time, I  watched Whitney's funeral from start to finish and apart from the sarcophocus' on either side of the entrance to the funeral home, I don't recall seeing anything that would make me question that Whitney faked her death.
I am more of the opinion that poor Whitney was murdered as an occult solstice ritual killing. Clive Davis worries me no end. Anyone who hosts a lavish party while she lay lifeless a few floors above, is highly questionable. Chaka Khan also went on public record lambasting the music industry and how they would rather a famous star who had  passed their best years, die as they stand to make much more money from them in post death sales and the like. Forever imprinted on my mind is the picture Clive used to 'honor' Whitney's passing at his party. Sacrificial much!!

hard to read that some have not much human in them but it is a sad ending how interesting an duet with michael had could be but unfortunatly not gonna happen. i read mariah carey good friend of both sang the duet song believe from the prince of egypt wich both had sung how hard it must be for her as well as she sang it to remember their great beautiful duet i hope i find sometimes the video of it its hard to find it so beautiful song of both.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
KEEP THE FAITH IT IS ALL WITH L.O.V.E. HEAL THE WORLD MJ ALIVE AND WELL IN OUR HEARTS SOULS MINDS AND PHYSICALLY WE WILL SEE BELIEVE HOPE DIES AT LAST LOVE AND HOPE ARE VERY STRONG FORCES PEACE LOVE TO ALL

March 07, 2013, 08:53:40 PM
RK, I agree with you about Clive Davis, He is another Tommy Mottola, may be even worse since he's older and has had more experience with causing damage and taking advantage of artists.  I didn't have a chance to watch all of Whitney's funeral, but I remember the interview Chaka Khan had with Pierce, I believe it was.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

March 07, 2013, 10:52:48 PM
It's interesting in this video, Pierce Morgan interviews Clive Davis and Jennifer Hudson the DAY  BEFORE Whitney's death, talking about WH as "old school" and KH replacing her.  In her 2002 interview Whitney described his relationship with her as "Svengali" or controlling excessively.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4sm4en8JOw[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions