I was watching This is it on blu ray last night and of course I wouldn't have noticed this before since the video was released way after This is it but Sofia Boutella is in This is it during the audition parts. I don't know much about this girl but I did a quick google search and I see she has done a lot for Nike so maybe she really does audition a lot and auditioned for both This is it and Hollywood tonight. But she is in both, which I find quite interesting.  I didn't know how to add an image but just watch the beginning where they are auditioning. You'll see her wearing a black fedora. I saw her twice. Sorry if this has been mentioned already. I didn't search the forum :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Girl_In_the_Mirror

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was watching This is it on blu ray last night and of course I wouldn't have noticed this before since the video was released way after This is it but Sofia Boutella is in This is it during the audition parts. I don't know much about this girl but I did a quick google search and I see she has done a lot for Nike so maybe she really does audition a lot and auditioned for both This is it and Hollywood tonight. But she is in both, which I find quite interesting.  I didn't know how to add an image but just watch the beginning where they are auditioning. You'll see her wearing a black fedora. I saw her twice. Sorry if this has been mentioned already. I didn't search the forum :moonwalk_:
Press the image button [it's on the up left side], than in between what appears when you press image, insert the link to the picture :)

i didn't even realize Sofia was on the TII auditions... wow!
Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 09:20:02 AM by Girl_In_the_Mirror
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"As the planet faces danger and bad days,
We look up to you and we bring our praise
So, know that moonwalkers will always stand by
The man with the heart as big as the sky!" (GITM -  February 2013)

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Thanks for posting but we talked about this before.

Here for example:

Going to lock this thread since we already discussed that.
Anyone interested please refer to the above thread for further reading or to any other thread in which we discussed Sofia.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions