sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jacksun... Maybe its another clue. You know... JackSUN... The SUN was one of the symbols of this hoax... It appeared in Coca-cola for example... The sun is also connected with Horus... an egyptian God...

You are right,  from the beginning the most simbolic thing of the hoax were the SUNflowers for instance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

suspicious mind

maybe he changed his name to sun because he knows that is the only way the earth is ever going to revolve around him .  :icon_evil:  :-[sorry that was mean but............... :icon_rolleyes:. and by the way that comment about michael loving to be in the sun.  :( he was allergic to it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I simply don’t get it  :icon_e_confused:  Why go through all that trouble for one letter change, especially if the letter wasn’t “N”?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Why go through all that trouble for one letter change, especially if the letter wasn’t “N”?

Ha Ha Ha, very funny, hes.  I was almost beginning to forget about the letter "N".  I guess now we also have to watch out for the letter "U", or the word "SUN", or........

Oh, who knows anymore, I don't know anything anymore......... :Pulling_hair:

Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 11:17:50 AM by Faithad777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:fresse: Just read this article again trying to figure out what it means.  Then I glanced one more time at the picture they chose for it and thought it could be a joke and just stand for ugly, lol…..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

I was browsing as usual trying to make sense of this name change and something occurred to me so I’m running it by you.  Here is a link to Michael’s signatures:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

...and here is a copy of part of the will that he allegedly signed:

Jermaine says: OFFICIALLY A JACKSUN  so here is my theory:  Michael Jackson’s signature slightly changed over the years.  If I am not mistaken he added the sunburst later in his career.  So could it be possible that Jermaine is telling us that Michael’s official signage of “Jackson” will have the sunburst at the tail? Any documents signed after a certain period without that should be considered fraudulent?  So “officially a JACKSUN" = Michael’s official signature after a certain date  (don’t know the answer to that part yet).  so the next question is:  when did Michael start adding that little extra to his signature?  I’m diging with straws but could this be feasible?  :icon_pale:
Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 09:58:51 PM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Girl_In_the_Mirror

I was browsing as usual trying to make sense of this name change and something occurred to me so I’m running it by you.  Here is a link to Michael’s signatures:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

...and here is a copy of part of the will that he allegedly signed:

Jermaine says: OFFICIALLY A JACKSUN  so here is my theory:  Michael Jackson’s signature slightly changed over the years.  If I am not mistaken he added the sunburst later in his career.  So could it be possible that Jermaine is telling us that Michael’s official signage of “Jackson” will have the sunburst at the tail? Any documents signed after a certain period without that should be considered fraudulent?  So “officially a JACKSUN" = Michael’s official signature after a certain date  (don’t know the answer to that part yet).  so the next question is:  when did Michael start adding that little extra to his signature?  I’m diging with straws but could this be feasible?  :icon_pale:
Well, I found lots of pictures with his signature, but what surprised me was this particular one in which it says this signature is from 1988. On other pictures, you find his signature from the early 2000's [at least that's what is says there], but ...without the sunburst. So... it's all a bit confusing to me. When did he start to use the sunburst exactly?  :confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"As the planet faces danger and bad days,
We look up to you and we bring our praise
So, know that moonwalkers will always stand by
The man with the heart as big as the sky!" (GITM -  February 2013)

It would need to compare official documents ONLY. Because you cannot compare a signature to an autograph. official document having this "sunny signature" ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
All this hoax is very confusing to me because if the hoax started 20 years ago and now the hoax is basically based on the AEG wrongdoing behaviour was Michael aware of TII concerts by then?? so that means that as the years passed he was adding the wrongdoing behaviours to the hoax horror list, so some things were predictable but others were not, the sunburst in his signature was probably one of the predictable things hinting Jermaine's change of name, sunflowers, etc...

ps: @whatyourheartsays of course you won't find in any official document the sunburst drawing.
Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 03:09:42 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
This is really getting rediculous and like you, I believe this story and some of the other non newsworthy stories like those relating to Murray are thrown out there to deflect from a bigger story.  But what?  For Jermaine’s sake, I hope this is part of the hoax because if it isn’t then I will have to believe that he is totally losing it.  He is not Michael & if he thinks he can ever replace him he is totally mistaken.   I am tying to find the thread where Branca says he is Michael Jackson now. Can anyone point me to it? Thankx  :compute:

Here you go hes:

It was in the infamous letter.

Maryk OMG! I also lost it, if I think MJ died, I find it very hard for the family to see this, but as we know it is not so, say it is a way of saying that they are the visible face of MJ   :WTF:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

that crack about being michael jackson now almost seems to imply that  :icon_e_confused: besides michael jackson was being micheals jackson at some point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
2/22/2013 2:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Call him Jermaine Jacksun ... with a "U" ... because as of this afternoon, that's legally his name.

We've learned ... an L.A. County Superior Court judge approved the singer's petition for the name change, which the 58-year-old filed back in November. 

TMZ broke the story ... the man formerly known as "Jermaine Jackson" had said he wanted to make the change for "artistic reasons" ... whatever that means.

Jermaine was not present during the hearing ... because he's off in Europe performing with his brothers ... the Jacksons.

:thjajaja121:

Oh man Jerm, WTF? with the face expression dude?  :omg:  :icon_albino:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This news about Jermaine's LETTER change (I don't think it should be called Name Change) could be another media creation, since Jermaine so far hasn't confirmed nor denied any of it, unlike Latoya...... All we've seen are words written by tabloid/media even if they are very good at making the whole thing sound extremely believable........ and that's exactly how they grab people's attention, by creating false news yet making them SOUND very true and believable.......

Has Jermaine commented at all about the subject?  All they have done is showed an unflattering picture of him with the article, and this is how they ruin people's  lives by creating lies and making sure these lies are so believable that the public doesn't even suspect that they may not be true..........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This news about Jermaine's LETTER change (I don't think it should be called Name Change) could be another media creation, since Jermaine so far hasn't confirmed nor denied any of it, unlike Latoya...... All we've seen are words written by tabloid/media even if they are very good at making the whole thing sound extremely believable........ and that's exactly how they grab people's attention, by creating false news yet making them SOUND very true and believable.......

Has Jermaine commented at all about the subject?  All they have done is showed an unflattering picture of him with the article, and this is how they ruin people's  lives by creating lies and making sure these lies are so believable that the public doesn't even suspect that they may not be true..........

That's the point. We don't believe in TMZ or other tabloids ( i don't). But someone is using media to tell us that MJ is alive... Remember... TMZ was the first to announce MJs death... So, how do we know that he is dead?... I think Jermaine didn't change his name at all. Actually i dont believe Jermaine too, no matter what he says...loool He's playing his role...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

2/22/2013 2:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Call him Jermaine Jacksun ... with a "U" ... because as of this afternoon, that's legally his name.

We've learned ... an L.A. County Superior Court judge approved the singer's petition for the name change, which the 58-year-old filed back in November. 

TMZ broke the story ... the man formerly known as "Jermaine Jackson" had said he wanted to make the change for "artistic reasons" ... whatever that means.

Jermaine was not present during the hearing ... because he's off in Europe performing with his brothers ... the Jacksons.

:thjajaja121:

Oh man Jerm, WTF? with the face expression dude?  :omg:  :icon_albino:

actually he kinda looks like that is exactly what he is doing , dropping a big f bomb ! :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal