Andrea

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
But then Back also said Arnie was on the “de-Klein” decline, or meaning going down.  So that’s a point against him.
 :icon_e_confused:
 :screaming-7365:

Unless that was the plan...it's all such a mystery!  But Back was right, Arnie HAS been on the de-Klein - no matter what angle you look at it from.  Some definite foresight on Back's part...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Arnie on the other will from his latest facebook post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Wild and wacky! I'm looking forward to each new AK post! :affraid:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wild and wacky! I'm looking forward to each new AK post! :affraid:

and I believe the possible revealing of this 2nd will is why Lopez is dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

RK

and I believe the possible revealing of this 2nd will is why Lopez is dead.

Their attempts at shutting Arnie down have backfired on them. I feel sure that Arnie has precautions in place that this truth and information he has will see the light of day regardless of what happens to him [God forbid] and they know this. Dr Klein is a smart man. I think he's got some dirty rats scared shitless of what he might say and reveal. Keep talking Arnie. We're all listening now.  :ghsdf:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Arnold W. Klein, M.D

The Will of Michael Jackson is a Fraud.

Michael jackson was not ahead of his time, he made the time…He did not walk he danced; he did not talk he sang; his language was movements and melodies the world had never seen before, and never will again. He became the rhythm, the lyrics, and the song; He was a true performance artist of our lifetime… Through his own personal pain blossomed this most incredible instrument…but like a wondrous inspirational sunset…with a blink of the eye he is gone. —Arnie

The last time I saw Michael he did seem quite right. He seemed a bit high. Once I saw the autopsy I realized what was happening. A week or 2 later Jason Pfeiffer said Michael had called the office asking for an anesthesiologist a week or two  before he died (while I was in Europe.) It all made sense. Michael hated Weitzman since the first molestation trial and despised Branca.  Why did he sign with Branca? Because he was stoned out his mind from Murray injecting Propofol under his skin. It is called “Skin Popping,”  and it lasts a lot longer and you can’t just turn it as you can when its given I V. Michael Jackson‘s last will and testament is “fake, flawed and fraudulent” with a signature forged by the King of Pop’s attorneys, according to Jackson family members.
Tito Jackson, Randy Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, Janet Jackson and Rebbie Jackson showed solidarity in an aggressive five-page letter to lawyers for the estate of Michael Jackson, refuting their deceased brother’s will as phony, accusing the attorneys of lying, forgery and fraudulent practices.
Further, the five Jackson family members (now referred to as “The Jackson 5″) demanded that attorneys John Branca and John McClain immediately resign as executors of Michael Jackson’s estate.
Our brother told us, in no uncertain terms and without hesitation in the months prior to his death, that he despised both of you( he told me that too) and he did not want either of you to have anything to do with his life or estate for that matter,” “We know that and you know that.”We know there is most certainly a conspiracy surrounding our brother’s death, and now coarse manipulation and fear are being used to cover it up,” they wrote. “Your heartless pursuit of wealth, fame and power is at the expense of our family.”The Jackson 5 claim they have iron-clad proof that brother Michael Jackson was in New York City on the day he was alleged to have signed his last will and testament in Los Angeles(that  is true.) Their assertion is that the lawyers forged the signature of Michael Jackson on the will while the singer was 3,000 miles away from L.A. on July 7, 2002.”According to what is witnessed in the document, it is impossible and illogical that he could have been in two places at one time,” the Jacksons’ letter said. “We have evidence that undoubtedly supports and proves that Michael was absolutely not in Los Angeles, California(we were in NYC), on the date of his signature reflected in the will at hand.”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

paula-c

All this is so complicated and dangerous,... I'll continue reading
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The pressure is on the executors of the estate and AEG to expose their fraudulent ways and tactics.  It is about time too.  They are all thieves and liars, and should not be sitting at the helm of an empire that Michael Jackson built with his blood, sweat and tears.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't remember if this was discussed or not.  Do we know who the witnesses for Michael's "Fake" will are?  Because as per Leonard Rowe's book one of the primary requirements for a will to be considered legitimate is for at least two witnesses to attest to the competency of the person making the will.  They are able to note whether the person is under duress or the victim of fraud.  The witnesses can also assure that the will is being executed of his own free will.  If an issue comes up on any of these matters, then the witnesses are supposed to be available for the court to determine if the will was freely executed and the person who made the will was not a victim of fraud.  In Michael's case, the will that was shown to the public omits both the names and the addresses of the witnesses.  And there is no indication that the witnesses have ever been called into court under oath to testify to the truth of the so-called execution of Michael's will.

This is from Leonard Rowe's book called What Really Happened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorry for all these posts, but these new outbursts from Arnie are just bothering me to no end.

The last time I saw Michael he did seem quite right. He seemed a bit high.  Once I saw the autopsy I realized what was happening.  A week or 2 later Jason Pfeiffer said Michael had called the office asking for an anesthesiologist a week or two  before he died (while I was in Europe.) It all made sense.

It's been almost 4 years since 6/25/2009 and he just remembers to mention this now?????

Leonard Rowe says the same thing about Michael in his book "What Really Happened".  He also says that Michael used to be extremely detailed when it came to anything to do with the details of his tour, his costumes, who he hired to videotape his shows.........but he says for This is it, he didn't really like Zaldy's costumes and he wasn't happy about all of the details being taken care of by someone other than himself, but he was very indifferent about the whole situation.......
Leonard says it's as if he knew that the This is it concerts were never going to happen..............
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

A friend told me about this; on Feb 14 he posted a pic of a white rabbit!  Another hoaxy hint!

This is what we were discussing on this thread on Feb 13/14,
We know he was reading everything we were saying about him because he responded, especially with The Illusionist, on Jan 22.       You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Forget  the trash gay, and pay attention to what supposedly Joe said of Branca and Harvey Levin that matches what say Arnold Klein

HSK Exclusive - Word from the streets of Los Angeles…

Raffles Van Exel and Joe Jackson are secret lovers. That’s according to several industry insiders, who say Raffs is the culprit behind the rumor – and guess what? I don’t believe it. That’s why I picked up the phone to call the King of Pop’s father, Joe Jackson himself.

Here’s what the father of, and mastermind behind, ‘Jackson 5′ had to say about the shocking allegations:

“Raffles needs to stop calling my name, I don’t know him like that. Why isn’t Raffles in jail?”

After I calmly mentioned Raffles is spreading gay rumors, to The King of Pop’s father, here’s the response I got:

“What?!? No…No…that’s not true, it’s all lies. How do we get Raffles?

Jacky, we gotta come up with a plan. Raffles was seen driving my car, he ain’t staying over at Dr Tohme’s house no more uh?”

I smiled to myself before saying, “I chased him out the country, he’s back in his birth country of Suriname.”

Joe quickly spoke out:

“What?!? Suriname…How come the press ain’t writing that? Why isn’t Raffles in jail?

Jacky, you know Raffles, John Branca and Harvey Levin are all working together. John Branca forged Michael’s signature on his Will, to steal my son’s estate. I don’t like Harvey Levin, That’s Raffles main man. Jacky, I’m happy you called, I’m locking your number in.”

Has Raffles van Exel been a well placed source to Harvey Levin and TMZ for years? Of course he has! Don’t believe me.. Ask Joe Jackson.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I picked up on the part about Dr. Thome  :animal0017:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MJonmind

MJ:  "My father never lies..."  :icon_lol:
Well, except TS saying for Joe's mention of TII doubles.
There's so many lies within lies, and hoaxes within hoaxes, it makes my head spin right round.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah,  :Pulling_hair: i had hoped after all these time we would be certain for at least one thing! Sometimes i think we will never know he truth.. We don't know nothing for sure, we don't even know if Michael is still with us here at the forum, i had this feeling before,... like he was present here, but somehow it feels like Michael is not supporting us for some time now.
Still i am here everyday( like many of us) because my (our) heart(s) is/are filled with hope and strong believe,.... that someday it will be our day again,and more important,.... that Michael has his Truimph...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal