Girl_In_the_Mirror

Re: Mottola,MJ and the The Army of Yes men
February 13, 2013, 03:14:50 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKMtbrijqiU[/youtube]

Everything it's/was so damm PLANNED (like a Script maybe  :icon_e_confused:), too PLANNED to be truth I have to say  :suspect: .All Michael's LIFE will always be an ENIGMA for me.
I don't know why, but the link does not work ...I also opened it on youtube, but... it wouldn't load :(
Applehead250609, you're Romanian, and so am I!!!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"As the planet faces danger and bad days,
We look up to you and we bring our praise
So, know that moonwalkers will always stand by
The man with the heart as big as the sky!" (GITM -  February 2013)

paula-c

February 13, 2013, 10:12:56 AM
I do not know if it will be true but there are rumors of divorce between the and Thalia
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

February 13, 2013, 09:00:00 PM
his whole attitude of understanding makes him all the more  :suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

paula-c

February 14, 2013, 07:39:01 PM
Dick Gregory's Comments On Michael Jackson
By Bakari Akil II

Dick Gregory, activist, health guru, ex-comedian as well as advisor to many influential people is a man who has been a mainstay in American culture for
decades. As a friend to Michael Jackson for many years he offered insight to the current situation involving Mr. Jackson and provided a perspective
that has not been evident in many media outlets.

On a radio show entitled Make it Plain, hosted by WOL's Mark Thompson in Washington, D.C., Dick Gregory stated in response to the mad media frenzy
and tilt toward guilt coverage, that those who believe in Michael Jackson's guilt or innocence should first ask for truth to be exposed. Whether it is damaging for Michael Jackson or not, he insisted that truth is the most important aspect of this issue.

However, Mr. Gregory does not believe that Mr. Jackson is guilty of the charges and raised many questions concerning the events leading up to the
actions of law enforcement and consequent media coverage. He asked why was it necessary for 40 police officers and 20 FBI agents to raid Michael Jackson's property. More specifically,why were FBI agents present, especially since the allegations against Mr. Jackson are not a federal offense?

He also questioned the legitimacy of the claim of law enforcement that they did not know of Mr. Jackson's whereabouts and the timing of the raid.
According to Mr. Gregory, there is a monetary element to this entire situation. He states that Michael Jackson purchased the Beatles catalog for
nearly $48 million and it is now worth $1.5 billion. He also owns the rights to the Elvis catalog and found out after his purchase of the Beatles
collection that these rights also included ownership of Little Richard's catalog of which, Michael Jackson promptly called Mr. Richard and returned it to him.

His suspicions arise from the fact that Michael Jackson has taken out loans and his lenders wanted collateral, which was none other than his Beatles catalog. Mr. Gregory stated that Michael Jackson did not mind offering that up as collateral because every time he would come out with a record he would make around $500 million from his efforts. For those who doubt those claims, he explained that there is a mischaracterization that occurs when people think about what is success for Michael Jackson. Although he may not achieve the outrageous sales of his more youthful days a majority of successful artists sales would pale by comparison.

Mr. Gregory found it odd that every time Michael Jackson is about to come out with an album or moneymaking venture he is hit with a scandal and that this situation is no different. He also admonished the audience not to forget that Michael Jackson embarrassed SONY and music mogul Tommy Mottola when he claimed that they were racist and that they took advantage of and mistreated Black artists.

Not holding anything back, Mr. Gregory stated that Rev. Al Sharpton, who came to the defense of Michael Jackson during this time was soon

overwhelmed by media coverage of a video tape which showed individuals attempting to frame him in a drug deal.

He went even further stating that this type of behavior could be traced to Bill Cosby and the suspicious murder of his son Ennis, who was gunned down while changing the tire of his Mercedes on a California highway. He claims
that this happened after Mr. Cosby hinted that he wanted to purchase NBC when it was up for sale.

Dick Gregory also alleged that when they showed Michael Jackson in handcuffs, it was symbolic and when they handcuffed him, they handcuffed us
all (Black communities). He stated that they allowed Mr. Jackson to board his private plane in Las Vegas, fly back to California and then handcuffed him and immediately took them off when inside the police station. According to Mr. Gregory, law enforcement had not judged him an extreme flight risk if they let him fly in and obviously not a danger if they immediately uncuffed him once inside, so why the posturing?

Mr. Gregory further intensified his discourse by reiterating that the value of Michael Jackson's catalog cannot be underestimated and asserted that Mr. Jackson could easily be killed, have it consequently ruled a suicide and thus his collection will be forfeited in lieu of his debt.

He further commented that people such as Liz Taylor, whom he knows Michael would rush to their aid in times of need, have not come to his defense or spoke out on his behalf. He also talked about how many people take "Michael" for a joke, yet he is very intelligent and that he knows what is going on.

Yet for all his concerns, Dick Gregory stated that Michael Jackson will "come out clean" in this dilemma and he called for people to say a daily
prayer for the "truth to come out" about this situation concerning Mr.Jackson at 12:00 P.M., no matter what the time zone. He believes,
ultimately, people will be shocked at what that truth is.

In the final analysis, many may balk at the comments and observations of Mr. Gregory, believing that governmental officials, media organizations and corporations in the music business may be beyond collusion or conspiracies
(when two or more make a conscious effort to bring about a certain reality), which is fine. Yet, free and independent thought that Mr. Gregory exhibits is absolutely necessary, especially in an era
where fact and fiction has taken an equal seat in mainstream media and thought.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2013, 08:53:08 PM
Oh dear God, thank you very much Paula for this excellent article. The truth will prevail and everything will come out in the open.  I believe everything Dick Gregory said to be true.  I had read parts of this before, but not the complete article as you posted. The parts that you've highlighted are very important indeed.  They wanted to break him, so that he would give in and they would control him and everything he owned, specially the catalog....

This sentence is soooooo significant: this type of behavior could be traced to Bill Cosby and the suspicious murder of his son Ennis, who was gunned down while changing the tire of his Mercedes on a California highway. He claims
that this happened after Mr. Cosby hinted that he wanted to purchase NBC when it was up for sale.

I also believe this to be very true: He also talked about how many people take "Michael" for a joke, yet he is very intelligent and that he knows what is going on.

My deepest wish is that Michael knew that the same thing was happening in 2009,  that he got away from these vultures, and is working so hard to hold them accountable, which will take a very long time and is proving to be extremely difficult.....

Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 08:55:35 PM by Faithad777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

February 14, 2013, 09:13:11 PM

Excellent article, thanks for posting paula.  That Mr Gregory is a smart man and those are the points and questions that most have ignored but shouldn't.  It's sickening to think how badly Michael has been wronged, and other black artists.  Racism and greed are a deadly combination.  I do strongly believe this is one of the WHYs of the hoax.  Strange that all of this seems to have become clearer now that 2012 is out of the way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 14, 2013, 09:32:17 PM
Gregory said it so well back in 04.   Just shortly after MJ's 'death', Gregory talked of how he talked to MJ about fasting 40 days for closeness to God (most would also say for spiritual power), and that MJ did it at least once just after the 05 trial, and I'm thinking possibly right before his 09 'death' causing his extreme thinness.

This was how TS worded Sony's part.
5. Outthinking the Illuminati

I have never said that the whole company of Sony is in on the hoax.  What I have said is that Michael planned this hoax for many years, and got a few key people in a few key positions.  Some of what comes through Sony is part of MJ’s plan, but a lot of it is not.

And the statement by MJ, about outthinking Sony, is not being understood with the word “outthink” in mind.  Yes, MJ did have some problems with Sony—especially TM, who is long gone.  But was it really Sony that MJ was primarily talking about?  Would stating in public and on video exactly who you are planning on outthinking, would that really qualify as outsmarting them—or would it be outstupiding them??

Do you really think that MJ was talking exclusively (or even primarily) about Sony, when he said that they have manipulated the “history books”?  Or perhaps was MJ actually referring to outthinking the Illuminati, and using Sony as a bit of a diversion (although the Illuminati does have its fingers in every big pie, including Sony)?

The idea of the hoax being a cover up for murder has been discussed a lot, and recently it has been discussed in the context of TS possibly being part of this Sony and TMZ affiliated cover up.  I have gone into the murder theory several times before, and won’t repeat all those things now.  Of course the numerology is very strong against murder; but aside from that, I will make a couple of points here.

The family has already said they know who killed MJ, and “it’s all going to come out”.  So if Sony, TMZ, and/or TS were involved in this murder plot—and the family has already figured it out—then continuing to promote the hoax concept would only make them look more and more guilty of trying to hide the murder.  As soon as Sony, TMZ, and/or TS realized that the family was on to their tracks, they would distance themselves from the hoax theory as far and as fast as possible.  Then why has that not happened???

Also, here is a very good point from jacilovesmichael: “If he was murdered, then those who murdered him [supposedly including TS] surely wouldn’t want to continue spreading the message [which is exactly what TS does] that he was murdered for.” {http://http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=15976&start=25#p271397}.

By the way: I have already said that I do not work for TMZ.  I will now say that I do not work for Sony.  Do you believe it?  If so, then you have your answer; and if you don’t believe this answer, then there’s really no point in asking the question.

Here's an article linking Mattola, Malnik and Jewish mobsters.
Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 10:20:13 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 15, 2013, 09:17:29 AM

I cannot understand how Michael to related both with these dudes :confused:...Someone explain to me

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

February 15, 2013, 11:06:39 AM
These are a few references that Walter Yetnicoff says about tommy Motolla in his book....

He gave Motolla his leg up into the big time of the business and promoted him to his second in command. tommy had street smarts, he was a man's man who knew about guns, boats and women. Motolla was still married to his first wife, while conducting an affair with a Japanese star from Sony at the time he was infatuated with and romancing  Mariah Carey.[ wow...sounds like a real catch doesn't he ladies!]

Walter also says his own insecurities set him up as an easy target for ass kissers like Motolla.

After Walter was sacked from Sony and Motolla was installed in his place, Walter claims he was watched, followed, tailed everywhere he went by Sony. He had lunch with an employee and old friend from Sony and was promptly approached the next day and cautioned by a Sony lawyer not to associate with their people. He says that they were fearful of him because he knew too much.

I think Yetnicoff's own words on page 292 of his book speak volumes about Motolla.......

"Tommy Motolla has been fire by Sony.....a scandal is brewing ....rumours are flying.......
When I got fired the company was making four hundred and fifty million a year in pre-tax bottom line profits. When Motolla got canned, it looked like they were losing two hundred and fifty million a year. Something may be rotten in the state of Denmark. And it could be worse, because if they're not cooking the books, they are certainly warming them up. For example, it was reported they were putting DVD manufacturing revenues into the music operation. But DVD's include a helluva lot more than music."

And finally...maybe a trivial fact  for some, but speaks volumes about Motollas character in my estimations.....Walter's dog who was a very gentle and friendly,  hated tommy and would turn into a growling fur ball every time he came into contact with him. This reminded me of Alister Crowley, the beast, who it is reported that dogs would go crazy as he approached because they sensed the evil he embodied. I guess Michael wasn't exagerating when he called tommy the devil.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 15, 2013, 02:47:48 PM
 :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2013, 06:39:18 PM
You should hear this whole conversation by Dick Gregory. It is an eye opener.  It’s on dvd and I believe some if it if not all might be on Youtube.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

February 15, 2013, 07:21:00 PM
They were after Michael since he got the Beatles cat.

They bried to kill him twice with both allegations. They failed and then Michael outsmarted them.

Dick Gregory: You Don't Know The REAL MJ Pt 1/2..

Dick Gregory: You Don't Know The REAL M.J. Pt 2/2.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2013, 08:23:47 PM
Paula, look at how uncomfortable Michael looks in the picture you posted, and how he is distancing himself from the two.  Who is the dude with the glasses? I know the one sitting is Malnik, but I don't know who the one behind them is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 15, 2013, 08:59:03 PM
If you want to read what it says TM of Michael in his book look at the link, the author does not want anyone (not copy / steal my summary. ), ....as she wrote in the forum.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2013, 10:20:40 PM
It wasn’t Michael’s fault that 9-11 happened. For him to assume that after those attacks that No ONE was thinking about Michael Jackson I think is rather presumptuous.  Many were concerned even more being that it was well known that he was doing concerts in that city when the attacks happened.   :icon_rolleyes:

I can say this with 100% certainty, there was no promotion or very little in my city even before 9-11 so all that money supposedly spent in doing so didn’t reach Atlanta. 

I was on the limb about buying this book, but I need to read it in its entirety after that summary.  I am familiar with the person who wrote it and we tend to differ on a lot of issues. 

I vaguely remember reading somewhere that Thalia was smitten with Michael which could have some bearing on how Matolla dealt with Michael at this point in their business relationship.  I do recall Sharpton saying something to the affect that he didn’t know that Michael was going to personalize his speech about the industry calling out Matolla.  But he said it rather matter-of-factly as if he was surprised by it but not particularly in disagreement.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions