Michael Jackson Resurrection New Album?
February 06, 2013, 03:41:27 PM
 :WTF: Find something interesting

Big Question could it be an upcoming Album (maybe after the bam) or did someone maybe like us or even from us here make it together???? Here the following Tracks maybe some of you know some of them.

Track 01: Do you know where your Children Are 04:30
Track 02: Blue Gangsta 04:33
Track 03:If you don´t love me 04:32
Track 04: Xscape 05:47
Track 05: Cheater 03:59
Track 06: Sunset Driver 04:03
Track 07: She Got It 04:29
Track 08: Got the Hots 04:25
Track 09: Hot Street 03:56
Track 10: Slave to the Rhythm 03:48

A few new ones but some old as well Like Blue Gangsta was is one of the Tracks made in 2008 with that Sheikson of Dubai like the Track of Xscape. Cheater and Sunset Driver are Demos (sounded complete?) which were part of the special 4-disc set that some few lucky ones had get and were nice to share. Got the Hots seems a new one what i already found on amazon or somewhere else. But the Rest of them seems very new unreleased ones.

But Track 10 sounds very modern could it be made for not so far times???

SORRY that i can´t give you the Tracks here, because first of I don´t know how and like and Like many of you witnessed many have used youtube vids and got problems and i don´t know if pics and music can be upload here in dataform like jpg. mp3 etc. because it would be greater because no youtube can or better sony could interrupted it but i think it is impossible here to do it, therefore sorry souza honey  >:( :-* :icon_geek: its with L.O.V.E. :icon_e_wink:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
KEEP THE FAITH IT IS ALL WITH L.O.V.E. HEAL THE WORLD MJ ALIVE AND WELL IN OUR HEARTS SOULS MINDS AND PHYSICALLY WE WILL SEE BELIEVE HOPE DIES AT LAST LOVE AND HOPE ARE VERY STRONG FORCES PEACE LOVE TO ALL

~Souza~

Re: Michael Jackson Resurrection New Album?
February 06, 2013, 04:17:56 PM
This is old news, do a forum search before you post. And one more time a 'Souza honey' and I might lose my patience with you indefinitely. i don't like your attitude.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions