We are defending Michael!!!!!!!
March 09, 2010, 05:34:38 AM
I received this email on Fb, we must do all x do not produce this book.
Here's the email:
Hello everyone!
I wish to request your active cooperation for this initiative carried out by MAKE A BETTER WORLD FOUNDATION (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
of which I am the Regional Director of Italy.
I would ask it to send a letter or if you prefer, an e-mail to a London publisher and more exactly:
Troubador Publishing Ltd5 Weir Road, Kibworth Beauchamp, Leicester LE8 0LQ
as they would intend to publish, in June 2010, a book about Michael outrageous whose title is: "Michael Jackson's Dangerous Liaisons," written by Carl Toms. Please note that it is already available in pre-sales on Amazon You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... 147 & sr = 1-1
So we must stop all together, the output of this worthless book that, once again, it would be an outrage to our Michael.
I ask you all to join and spread the word among your contacts.
Thanks and ... as always ... it's all for LOVECarola
If you decide to send an email instead of a letter, 'e-mail address to send the text is: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Boteach’s book was literally driven off the shelves in record time. Mr. Toms’ proposed book will be, too, if it’s not positive in nature and doesn’t accurately portray Michael Jackson as the genius entertainer, generous humanitarian and loving father/brother/son/friend and innocent man that he was.
For too long, Michael's dignity—his very person—was violated at its deepest dimension. He was the subject of a cruel spectacle on the world stage. Names were created by the media to ridicule him—“Wacko Jacko!”—and pejoratives—“Weird!” “Strange!” “Bizarre!”—were applied to him at every turn. The sole purpose in all this was to bring the rage of public opinion to bear on him so he would suffer to the very depths of his being. Mainstream media, including publishers of books by disreputable authors with dubious agendas, turned into the schoolyard bully.
There exists a veritable army of Michael Jackson advocates who refuse to accept further denigration of Michael Jackson’s character, legacy and reputation. We stand ready to take action against your book.
We implore you: do not speak ill of Michael Jackson or you will regret the day you published yet another “tell all” book based on unfounded gossip, innuendo, barely credible sources, an appeal to emotion and the use of checkbook journalism. Just because Michael passed away doesn’t mean he has no one looking after his interests.
We further suggest that you carefully analyze your market. Michael Jackson Haters don’t care to spend money on such a book. Michael Jackson Advocates will destroy such a book. Word is already out among Michael Jackson advocates worldwide.
You have been warned.Sincerely,qui dovete aggiungere il vostro nome e….(ITALY)

By Bye Michaeljacksonanotherpartofus forum
Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 10:53:13 AM by framjj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: We are defending Michael!!!!!!!
March 09, 2010, 06:31:29 AM
I agree with the last half of your post but just out of couriousity what does the first half say :),or how do I translate it into english...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: We are defending Michael!!!!!!!
March 09, 2010, 10:58:55 AM
Quote from: "infinatetrinity"
I agree with the last half of your post but just out of couriousity what does the first half say :),or how do I translate it into english...

apologize for the inconvenience, I fixed the original post please spread it .. .. it's all for love
it's all for michael .. and really important
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions