Girl_In_the_Mirror

Re: Piers Morgan interview with Joe Jackson
February 06, 2013, 05:15:18 AM
Hey there :)

Indeed, Ann video is lovely  ;)

I can't seem to stop wondering why wasn't Joe so sure where he was exactly when he first heard, from that fan, that his son died...Gary or Las Vegas...? hmm.... just wondering.  :confused:

I'm not all into numerology and all that stuff, but still, I had some things going on related to numerology in my own life, and I thought...why not calculate Michael's destiny number... (his birth date) - turns out it's 6. Then, took his death date... 6.

This whole 6 thing could be both creepy and interesting at the same time. I don't mean to get all odd and mystic about it, but considering that adding up the numbers in the year 2013 equals a 6, who knows... maybe that's the YEAR! :p

Just dreamin ' ....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"As the planet faces danger and bad days,
We look up to you and we bring our praise
So, know that moonwalkers will always stand by
The man with the heart as big as the sky!" (GITM -  February 2013)

everlastinglove_MJ

February 06, 2013, 06:47:40 AM
Hey there :)

Indeed, Ann video is lovely  ;)

I can't seem to stop wondering why wasn't Joe so sure where he was exactly when he first heard, from that fan, that his son died...Gary or Las Vegas...? hmm.... just wondering.  :confused:

I'm not all into numerology and all that stuff, but still, I had some things going on related to numerology in my own life, and I thought...why not calculate Michael's destiny number... (his birth date) - turns out it's 6. Then, took his death date... 6.

This whole 6 thing could be both creepy and interesting at the same time. I don't mean to get all odd and mystic about it, but considering that adding up the numbers in the year 2013 equals a 6, who knows... maybe that's the YEAR! :p

Just dreamin ' ....

6 --> 2013 is interesting indeed  :) So, if you go on calculating, the date 06-06-2013 --> 6 could be interesting. Ok, I promised myself not to get temped by predicting possible dates, so I'll just wait n keep watchin' ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Girl_In_the_Mirror

February 06, 2013, 07:20:55 AM
you're totally right, Everlasting_loveMJ :) :P We just have to keep watching! Personally, just like you, I don't wanna fall into that numerology "trap", but we can't deny the coincidence  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

Now... I don't know about 06.06.2013 ... ' cause it would be 3 of 6's and that just doesn't sound like a day that MJ would choose to return :p Maybe, if we find a day, where, adding up the number would result in - the number 6, like 03.06.2013 :p

But geez, what do I know  ::)

We have to dig a lil more into other kind of evidence...maybe.. numerology is a tricky thing...could get our minds off the real evidence out there....

:moonwalk_:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2013, 04:47:41 PM
There were a few more interesting points that Joe Jackson said!
1.At 6:47-6:52 Joe say: "Paris is er even Michael says she's a piece of work"

Present tense!

2. At 10:36-10:40: Joe says "Make sure he had the right type of help"

Could mean a lot of things but Michael always said "I do good business"!

3.At 12:01-12:03 Joe says: " Michael was a big kid himself"

4. At 2:44 -2:47 Joe Says:" I had to be tough ........ they respected the old and did not do DRRUUGGGS"

at this point it sounds that he wants to make that point about DRUGS!? Could Joe be telling us something!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2013, 04:52:59 PM
Just remembered one more when Joe was asked where he was  when he heard Michael had died ! It sounds to me that Joe was going to say" iwas in GGGGARRYYY Indiana (Gary Indiana) then he said Las Vegas ! I'm sure he was trying to tell us something!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

February 06, 2013, 05:03:50 PM
you're totally right, Everlasting_loveMJ :) :P We just have to keep watching! Personally, just like you, I don't wanna fall into that numerology "trap", but we can't deny the coincidence  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

Now... I don't know about 06.06.2013 ... ' cause it would be 3 of 6's and that just doesn't sound like a day that MJ would choose to return :p Maybe, if we find a day, where, adding up the number would result in - the number 6, like 03.06.2013 :p

But geez, what do I know  ::)

We have to dig a lil more into other kind of evidence...maybe.. numerology is a tricky thing...could get our minds off the real evidence out there....

:moonwalk_:

You're right, Girl_In_the_Mirror, I think the date I used as an example would not be a proper date to choose. There are quite some dates which would result in number 6 :) and yes, let our minds focus on real evidence/truth.

I like your poem on your sig btw :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Girl_In_the_Mirror

February 07, 2013, 12:29:26 AM
Thanks, everlastinglove_MJ.

I wrote it 2 days ago ... the day I decided it was high time I joined the forum :)

I listened to a radio interview with Wayne Dyer, motivational speaker and self-help author, who knew Mike personally ... and when I heard his words "This was a transcendent being who had not only enormous talent, but a heart as big as the sky", I felt that there were no better words to describe him... so I just felt that inspiration to write my own thoughts about Michael.[writing poems is not something new... I enjoy doing that :) ]

:moonwalk_: :-* :bearhug:
Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 12:33:30 AM by Girl_In_the_Mirror
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Girl_In_the_Mirror

February 07, 2013, 12:32:23 AM
Just remembered one more when Joe was asked where he was  when he heard Michael had died ! It sounds to me that Joe was going to say" iwas in GGGGARRYYY Indiana (Gary Indiana) then he said Las Vegas ! I'm sure he was trying to tell us something!
yeah, that's what i was pointing out yesterday also... how can his own father not be sure of where he was at the time he heard his son died?
Jeezus! :Pulling_hair: either he's trying to tell us something, or this whole hoax thing is kinda complex in itself, so...  being forced to lie for almost 4 years now, he makes confusions like this one.
second, we must take into consideration the present tense... like jadz29858 said...

Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 12:38:39 AM by Girl_In_the_Mirror
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 07, 2013, 03:09:41 AM

I wrote it 2 days ago ... the day I decided it was high time I joined the forum :)

I listened to a radio interview with Wayne Dyer, motivational speaker and self-help author, who knew Mike personally ... and when I heard his words "This was a transcendent being who had not only enormous talent, but a heart as big as the sky", I felt that there were no better words to describe him... so I just felt that inspiration to write my own thoughts about Michael.[writing poems is not something new... I enjoy doing that :) ]

Do you have a link to that radio interview?  Interesting he said MJ was a "transcendent being", and Front recently wrote about 3 levels of transcendence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Girl_In_the_Mirror

February 07, 2013, 03:15:14 AM

Do you have a link to that radio interview?  Interesting he said MJ was a "transcendent being", and Front recently wrote about 3 levels of transcendence.
Wow, MJonMind...  :th_bravo:you did know how to read between the lines!
It didn't cross my mind to...think about the interpretation of the sentence... God! :(
I found on a site/forum, I thought it was here on this forum, when I found it, but I didn't pay attention to the link :(
I'll look it up on the internet again, and as soon as I find the link, I'll post it here, ok?
You made me really curious... so I won't have peace until I found the link  :computer-losy-smiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Girl_In_the_Mirror

February 07, 2013, 03:20:46 AM
and here it is, as I promised... :)

it pains me that something happened with the sound on my office computer   - at work, the speaker, everything is off...so I won't be able to re-listen to the interview...  :omg: and try to interpret it again, and read between the lines...

but pls, do that for me :p and tell me what are your conclusions ...and I mean, everyone :p

Thanks in advance!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

February 07, 2013, 10:59:48 AM
'Transcendent Being' is not a description that someone like Wayne Dyer would make lightly and would/should in my mind be used only be attributed to someone who is Enlightened. 

I searched for definitions of the word 'transcendent'

Beyond human understanding and the material world
Mysterious
Divine
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2013, 11:10:10 AM

Listen to the words of the song Dr. Dyer’s daughter sings at the end.  OMG - when I first heard this I cried for days..

It didn't cross my mind to...think about the interpretation of the sentence... God! :(
I found on a site/forum, I thought it was here on this forum, when I found it, but I didn't pay attention to the link :(
I'll look it up on the internet again, and as soon as I find the link, I'll post it here, ok?
You made me really curious... so I won't have peace until I found the link  :computer-losy-smiley:

Don’t you just love Dr. Dyer…. He gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.  And yes, I have that video saved to my faves.  He loved Michael and respected him and said so many good things about him.  He would have been a wonderful character witness at the trials because he denounced that Michael was anyhing but a pure, gentle, kind, loving, spiritual human being who loved children with all his heart.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyCZ4x0cmmg[/youtube]

:bearhug:
Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 11:17:27 AM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Girl_In_the_Mirror

February 07, 2013, 12:37:11 PM
'Transcendent Being' is not a description that someone like Wayne Dyer would make lightly and would/should in my mind be used only be attributed to someone who is Enlightened. 

I searched for definitions of the word 'transcendent'

Beyond human understanding and the material world
Mysterious
Divine
I finally re-listened to the interview.
 Wow, great job, gwynned. Dr. Wayne Dyer indeed does not seem to be the kind of person (considering his profession) who would just say complex words, just to impress people. He clearly knows Mike and knows what he's talking about. It's what I said on my earlier posts.... gotta read between the lines (which I forgot to do, but you guys were awesome and did that for me, too :P )
So, what did that tell us? The whole...Beyond human understanding and the material world /Mysterious /Divine :omg:     :D  :)

PS: guys, if you want to, i can post the rest of my MJ poem here, or elsewhere on the forum...
it's not a work of art, but it's from the bottom of my heart :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Girl_In_the_Mirror

February 07, 2013, 12:40:23 PM

Listen to the words of the song Dr. Dyer’s daughter sings at the end.  OMG - when I first heard this I cried for days..

Don’t you just love Dr. Dyer…. He gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.  And yes, I have that video saved to my faves.  He loved Michael and respected him and said so many good things about him.  He would have been a wonderful character witness at the trials because he denounced that Michael was anyhing but a pure, gentle, kind, loving, spiritual human being who loved children with all his heart.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyCZ4x0cmmg[/youtube]

:bearhug:

He would have been a wonderful character witness at the trials because he denounced that Michael was anyhing but a pure, gentle, kind, loving, spiritual human being who loved children with all his heart.
I so love what you just wrote... he would have made a wonderful witness ...
but what's done is done... :(

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal