Re: Piers Morgan interview with Joe Jackson
February 01, 2013, 11:17:29 AM
@Sweetangel, I listened to Johnny Cash's both songs,  "Man in Black" gave me goosebumps, the lyrics and his feelings reflect what/how Michael feels about the injustices in this world. Johnny Cash is singing that song in 1971, we not only still have the same problems, injustices still happening now, but today it is MUCH, MUCH WORSE...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

February 01, 2013, 11:36:56 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
LOL, where were you when MJ died

"Gaaaaaarrrryyyyaaaahhh, Los Vegas"   Pffft!

He he, then the fan calls, Mr Jackson, somethings wrong...

@Aussie - that pause was priceless.  Certainly Joe would know like the back of his hand where he was when he received the call that his son had died; or at least one would think  :smiley-vault-misc-150:

Ya, it was like in Joe's head he was thinking, "Wait, what's my official story on this?" LOL, that pause/slip-up was perfect. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2013, 11:49:33 AM
What’s your opinion regarding this statement Joe made: "Michael's paid out a lot of money; it was something like 22 million dollars to keep this thing hushed down".   :icon_e_confused:  IMO, that’s too much information that could be interpreted the wrong way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Andrea

February 01, 2013, 12:19:58 PM
What’s your opinion regarding this statement Joe made: "Michael's paid out a lot of money; it was something like 22 million dollars to keep this thing hushed down".   :icon_e_confused:  IMO, that’s too much information that could be interpreted the wrong way.

Before Joe made that statement, when Piers asked him about the court case and scandal, Joe said - "Well, you know, there was a reason why that happened.  They were trying to take control over Michael’s life." - That hints at a conspiracy, probably the same conspiracy that Michael hinted at, that there were people out there who wanted to destroy him.  Joe also said that Michael was a big kid himself, that he loved kids so much and wanted to give them things they didn't have and that he wasn't concerned about children being around Michael because he knew Michael.  I think it upsets Joe that Michael had to pay out the money (through insurance, because he was wrongly advised to) and the impression that action left on people. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 02, 2013, 03:05:57 AM
Andrea,
Ya, it was like in Joe's head he was thinking, "Wait, what's my official story on this?" LOL, that pause/slip-up was perfect.
:icon_lol:

Adi, interesting!  I found this about the song and Frank Sinatra:
Paul Anka discovered this song while visiting France, and re-wrote the lyrics as "My Way" when he returned to New York. Anka says it was 3 a.m. on a rainy night when the words came to him. Anka, who was a very popular singer, pitched the song to Frank Sinatra, who recorded it on December 30, 1968. Anka's lyrics changed the meaning to be about a man looking back fondly on a life he lived on his own terms, and Sinatra's version became one of his signature songs.
This became Frank Sinatra's signature song, but he couldn't stand it, saying he "loathed" the song. In his later years, he described the song as "a Paul Anka pop hit which became a kind of national anthem." In a 2000 interview with the BBC show Hardtalk, Sinatra's daughter Tina said, "He always thought that song was self-serving and self-indulgent. He didn't like it. That song stuck and he couldn't get it off his shoe."

Loveunited, thanks for the Joe link. He’s only giving Pierce the pointer finger, not the middle one. :icon_e_smile:   BTW, I don’t think this has been posted here either about Joe and Tatiana.

Sweetangel, loved your post about Johnny Cash! Always enjoyed his music, and message.
Here’s him singing ‘Hurt’ (by Nine Inch Nails), and the lyrics:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o22eIJDtKho[/youtube]

I think they put it in the trailer on purpose too!  So you don’t have to eat your broom! :icon_lol:

From your link on Howard Hughes about ‘burns and drugs’--I think you're on to something about that connection with MJ!
And note the orange juice by his bedside!  :affraid:
Hughes was involved in a near-fatal aircraft accident on July 7, 1946, while piloting the experimental U.S. Army Air Force reconnaissance aircraft, the XF-11, over Los Angeles…

When the XF-11 finally came to a halt after destroying three houses, the fuel tanks exploded, setting fire to the aircraft and a nearby home at 808 North Whittier Drive, owned by Lt Col. Charles E. Meyer.[28] Hughes managed to pull himself out of the flaming wreckage but lay beside the aircraft until he was rescued by Marine Master Sergeant William L. Durkin, who happened to be in the area visiting friends. Hughes sustained significant injuries in the crash, including a crushed collar bone, multiple cracked ribs,[29] crushed chest with collapsed left lung, shifting his heart to the right side of the chest cavity, and numerous third-degree burns. An oft-told story said that Hughes sent a check to the Marine weekly for the remainder of his life as a sign of gratitude. However, Durkin's daughter denied that he took any money for the rescue.[30]

Despite his physical injuries, Hughes was proud that his mind was still working. As he lay in his hospital bed, he decided that he did not like the bed's design. He called in plant engineers to design a "tailor-made" bed, equipped with hot and cold running water, built in six sections, and operated by 30 electric motors, with push-button adjustments.[31] The hospital bed was designed by Hughes specifically to alleviate the pain caused by moving with severe burn injuries. Despite the fact that he never had the chance to use the bed that he designed, Hughes's bed served as a prototype for the modern hospital bed in common usage today.[32] Hughes's recovery was considered by his doctors to be almost miraculous. Hughes, however, believed that neither miracle nor modern medicine contributed to his recovery. Instead he vigorously believed that the natural life-giving properties of fresh squeezed orange juice (Hughes would only drink orange juice that had been squeezed before his eyes) were responsible for his rapid recovery.[32]

Many attribute his long-term addiction to opiates to his use of codeine[33] as a painkiller during his convalescence. However, Hughes did not suffer from addiction, but untreated IP (Intractable Pain) and pseudoaddiction (A drug-seeking behavior that simulates true addiction in patients whose pain is not being properly treated).[33] The trademark mustache he wore afterward was used to hide a scar on his upper lip resulting from the accident.[34]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

February 02, 2013, 11:11:56 AM
elvis was said to have been facinated with hughes also.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

February 02, 2013, 11:24:21 AM
sorry out of place here but the thread was locked.

if it was a situation where michael could use one middle name for business and one personal wouldn't that be a known alias and would that not also be included on the death certificate?  :-\

something else that i wonder about ( this is a real crazy one) could someone adopt someone and they change their name . ( i know where i live they can have the opportunity to change their name as i have family who have done it and their siblings gave it consideration). just wondering off again , forgive me.

by the way how do you look up these death certificates anyway?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

February 03, 2013, 12:05:13 AM
Considering that its thought that Howard Hughes faked his death and lived another 25 yrs after, me thinks that's the connection

Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 09:20:18 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

February 03, 2013, 02:51:13 AM
Considering that its thought that Howard Hughes faked his death and lived another 25 yrs after, me thinks that's the connection too

Interesting story in the video! Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

February 03, 2013, 09:02:13 AM
umm considering the h h idea, can't forget about the way he likes to take the inspiration from the past and put his own fantastic twist on it .  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

February 03, 2013, 01:08:04 PM

Ann's vids always make me smile  :icon_e_biggrin:

[youtube] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/youtube]

Believing that Michael Jackson is still alive is SWEET
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

MJonmind

February 04, 2013, 01:29:01 AM
Thanks Finfin! I'll have to check out her other videos. (Internet and snacking... )

Pierce Morgan says that he interviewed MJ as well, and here it is--love it!:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gp9mALQ2KTQ[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2013, 10:44:44 AM
beautiful interview - thanks for posting.  I hate to hear Michael cry…  :icon_e_sad:

RISE ABOVE IT & BE STRONG AND BE DETERMINED…BE DEFIANT
Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 10:49:48 AM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

gwynned

February 04, 2013, 11:08:31 AM
Thanks Finfin! I'll have to check out her other videos. (Internet and snacking... )

Pierce Morgan says that he interviewed MJ as well, and here it is--love it!:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gp9mALQ2KTQ[/youtube]

Curious what he said about We are the World concert.  He seemed to imply that it was used as a US propaganda tool because they would not include those born outside the US to participate. 

Maybe it's me, but I now listen and watch Michael with different eyes and ears.  And so I have to ask, were those real tears, or was Michael playing the victim at that moment for his own reasons.  After all he was the one to teach Paris to cry on cue.  I don't mean to suggest that Michael did not suffer, only that as an astute observer of human nature, he used every situation he could to reach out and touch, as he said, every demographic, by 'any means necessary.'  It's even clearer now that Piers is IN on it and may have been for quite some time.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

February 05, 2013, 02:52:47 PM
Thanks finfin, Ann's video made me smile too.

And I love to hear Michael's voice in the interview you posted MJonmind. He shares his thoughts with passion, emotion and so much love. Thanks for posting and yumm ..love to have some chocolat too! Love that smiley :icon_lol:

Interesting posts about Howard Hughes connections !

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions