Re: The Return
January 31, 2013, 04:21:23 PM
Yes of course, I forgot the links. Here from La Toya's book: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Joseph Jackson's: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

As you can see, from jetzi. What a treasure of information is to be found there!

@Souza, it's not that I prefer the name Joseph over Joe, it's just that I only knew Joseph and that I liked it, and I have a thing for names so I reckon if I would have read another name (being Joe), I would have noticed. I don't have a year thing, so maybe (although I doubt it) I wouldn't have noticed if somewhere his birth year was stated differently.

I can tell you 100% sure that the name Michael Joseph Jackson was to be found in numerous places before June 2009. I'm not sure the name Michael Joe was though (but I'm sure you guys are).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
January 31, 2013, 04:28:07 PM
Sorry off topic: OMG what a good student Michael was!! Hats off
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

~Souza~

January 31, 2013, 04:29:42 PM
Michael Joseph is (as far as I see) mostly mentioned from the late 80's up until now. My mother, who is Michael's age, was surprised to see Michael Joseph, she was convinced it was Joe.

But whatever people think or remember to be true, it is a fact that Michael's middle name is Joe. Unless the chi-mo trial was fake, the FBI investigation was fake, the passports are fake etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2013, 04:43:16 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Show me, dont just state it, provide evidence.

It's up to you to prove it / provide evidence for yourself. Not for others to provide it for you. Your original post was simply a sheer cry for attention or to start contention here, because if you look and mind you, you don't even have to look too hard there is plenty of evidence.

No one here should have to investigate for you and pull out proof to make you see. Use your own initiative. Clearly you haven't, because your opening post says in 3 years its all the same old same old. What have YOU personally done in the past 3 years to find truth?

Instead of people putting answers for you on a silver platter why don't you google, read, research and find your own proof. If you are not inclined at least then try and find proof that he is dead. That'll keep you busy for a while because there is no evidence. The entire death story is all based on hearsay, conflicting verbal statements, staged events and fake documents and photos (which have been debunked)

Might as well add that if you believe the death story, that doesn't equate to 'Philosophical Science' my friend, it equates to 'Gulibility' sadly. Which clearly for some, no amount of education can protect you from, LOL

Waste of time debating with people who are not humble to learn from others or question what they think they know.
Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 04:50:26 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

January 31, 2013, 04:58:02 PM
I don’t even know that I ever even thought about his middle name until the hoax.  He was Michael Jackson and that was all that mattered to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

January 31, 2013, 06:16:29 PM
The extra star on the CA state seal is just a mistake made in production of the seal, believe it or not. That's how the real state seal appears in all CA court rooms. Refer to live feed from the Lohan trial for example. It is not a hoax clue, nor is it proof of the trial's alleged illegitimacy.

Larry has a point though. Until we stop ignoring the facts (example: above, long ago debunked info many refuse to acknowledge), we are merely fucking around here. This is not a singular example either. Frequently where I look on the forum, people are clinging to old, debunked info as if it were factual. Drags the whole thing down to irrelevancy. It's annoying.

The verdict did however refer to MJ as the "alleged" victim on the "alleged" date, as reviewed by the judge and read aloud by the court clerk, and to date I have not seen that reconciled.

However, Larry, MJ was formally and solely referred to as "Michael JOE Jackson" in all court documents and proceedings during the 2005 chi-mo trial. These documents are public record and retrievable via simple google search, posted on secure govt sites--no funny business. Michael JOE Jackson is also the name contained in the FBI files released in 2009, also available online through the official FBI site. So I think that's as legit as it gets when it comes to proof of MJ's legal name, or as legit as we PC jockeys can uncover in lieu of the holy grail of the BC (sealed!). Michael JOSEPH Jackson may well be a stage name, as it is the name used for several copyright related court proceedings prior to 2009, and all legal documents submitted in accordance with the "death".

We've also proven the "death" pic (ambulance photo) is fake, ie created. And not photoshop either, which would be uninteresting, and certainly not damning, but rather layered, which IS interesting, and IS, as you'll see, quite damning. IOW, it was created from 3 layers. First layer is a pic of MJ being worked on by paramedics within an ambulance interior. Second layer is the pattern or "proof" layer. Third layer is the sun glare and parked car reflection. Interesting proof to be sure, it suggests funny business going on. Funny business just to sell a pic to the tabloids? Sure. But it's more complicated then that considering how it must have been created, using a real pic of MJ really in an ambulance interior that matches actual ambulance 71 working in LA that day... how did NPG stage this pic WITHOUT the direct participation of MJ? That's the damning question, and that the damning evidence of hoax.

If this is all greek to you Larry, feel free to do a topic search here on the forum. This stuff is all so familiar to us that when conducting convo on the forum, we can refer to things without links, as everyone is expected to be up to speed on the info.

First, Souza ^^^^^^ This person is doing what we ALL should do. 3 years ago i was immature and stupid, i have finished school and am now in tertiary education. The truth MATTERS and so long as the possibility of being wrong is still here, i will continue to discuss. Souza just "knowing" is not even close to valid. I mean i could just "know" that Michael Jackson is dead, but that doesn't make it correct... this line of thinking is what kept humanity from the truth for so long, lets not go backwards here... unless we are  :moonwalk_:

Second, MJbeLIEver, i dont need to provide evidence of ANYTHING, i have the default position. Dont act like you know my intentions, because you dont, dont get so touchy about people having a different view.

Bec, thankyou for your post, it is very informative and intelligent, i wish more people were willing to DISCUSS like you are. That said i have looked into the photo and i agree it very well could have been faked, but the questions that remain are 1. WAS it actually faked and 2. What was the motive for faking it. We cant just apply any motive we want, we have to find the real one... or at least get a good indication.

Finally, Joe or Joeseph doesnt actually matter, if your name is Joeseph (like Michaels) you can legally use Joe. So i do beLIEve that this fact is irrelevent to the hoax
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
January 31, 2013, 06:33:58 PM
larry141094:
Bec, thankyou for your post, it is very informative and intelligent, i wish more people were willing to DISCUSS like you are. That said i have looked into the photo and i agree it very well could have been faked, but the questions that remain are 1. WAS it actually faked and 2. What was the motive for faking it. We cant just apply any motive we want, we have to find the real one... or at least get a good indication.

Yes it was a faked pic unless Michael had died in his twenties and that's what stood up for me when I first saw that pic over the photoshop work on it or not that is secondary, IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

~Souza~

January 31, 2013, 06:52:12 PM
The extra star on the CA state seal is just a mistake made in production of the seal, believe it or not. That's how the real state seal appears in all CA court rooms. Refer to live feed from the Lohan trial for example. It is not a hoax clue, nor is it proof of the trial's alleged illegitimacy.

Larry has a point though. Until we stop ignoring the facts (example: above, long ago debunked info many refuse to acknowledge), we are merely fucking around here. This is not a singular example either. Frequently where I look on the forum, people are clinging to old, debunked info as if it were factual. Drags the whole thing down to irrelevancy. It's annoying.

The verdict did however refer to MJ as the "alleged" victim on the "alleged" date, as reviewed by the judge and read aloud by the court clerk, and to date I have not seen that reconciled.

However, Larry, MJ was formally and solely referred to as "Michael JOE Jackson" in all court documents and proceedings during the 2005 chi-mo trial. These documents are public record and retrievable via simple google search, posted on secure govt sites--no funny business. Michael JOE Jackson is also the name contained in the FBI files released in 2009, also available online through the official FBI site. So I think that's as legit as it gets when it comes to proof of MJ's legal name, or as legit as we PC jockeys can uncover in lieu of the holy grail of the BC (sealed!). Michael JOSEPH Jackson may well be a stage name, as it is the name used for several copyright related court proceedings prior to 2009, and all legal documents submitted in accordance with the "death".

We've also proven the "death" pic (ambulance photo) is fake, ie created. And not photoshop either, which would be uninteresting, and certainly not damning, but rather layered, which IS interesting, and IS, as you'll see, quite damning. IOW, it was created from 3 layers. First layer is a pic of MJ being worked on by paramedics within an ambulance interior. Second layer is the pattern or "proof" layer. Third layer is the sun glare and parked car reflection. Interesting proof to be sure, it suggests funny business going on. Funny business just to sell a pic to the tabloids? Sure. But it's more complicated then that considering how it must have been created, using a real pic of MJ really in an ambulance interior that matches actual ambulance 71 working in LA that day... how did NPG stage this pic WITHOUT the direct participation of MJ? That's the damning question, and that the damning evidence of hoax.

If this is all greek to you Larry, feel free to do a topic search here on the forum. This stuff is all so familiar to us that when conducting convo on the forum, we can refer to things without links, as everyone is expected to be up to speed on the info.

First, Souza ^^^^^^ This person is doing what we ALL should do. 3 years ago i was immature and stupid, i have finished school and am now in tertiary education. The truth MATTERS and so long as the possibility of being wrong is still here, i will continue to discuss. Souza just "knowing" is not even close to valid. I mean i could just "know" that Michael Jackson is dead, but that doesn't make it correct... this line of thinking is what kept humanity from the truth for so long, lets not go backwards here... unless we are  :moonwalk_:

Second, MJbeLIEver, i dont need to provide evidence of ANYTHING, i have the default position. Dont act like you know my intentions, because you dont, dont get so touchy about people having a different view.

Finally, Joe or Joeseph doesnt actually matter, if your name is Joeseph (like Michaels) you can legally use Joe. So i do beLIEve that this fact is irrelevent to the hoax

You, Larry, are a lost cause. You completely ignore the evidence I stated, yet agree with bec who says the same. Me thinks you like to irritate, because your posts sure as hell aren't well thought out and you clearly haven't investigated a damn thing.

And in my case, Larry, knowing is more than enough. And Joe or Joseph? It DOES matter. Just do your research and call some government agencies, like some of us did. Don't ask if you won't like the answers.

Good luck on your quest for the truth, with your lazy and narrow minded attitude you might find it before you turn 92.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 31, 2013, 07:04:02 PM
Someone ask us legal evidence, scientific or academic but we do not receive any legal proof, scientific or academic to prove the contrary to a hoax, too much attention to someone that doesn't prove anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2013, 07:18:17 PM
I am most certainly not touchy about people having a different point of view. The people I love the most in my life believe MJ to be dead.

I am touchy about people who contribute nothing but are happy to come in here create a thread demanding proof as well as to insult others. You did after all state there was no common sense here to the people that are actually doing the hard work much unlike yourself. Go back and read your first post.

Default position??? Whatever makes you sleep at night Larry.

As for your intention, perhaps I can not judge that. But you are not a believer 3.5 yrs later. You demand Believers provide you with proof. You insult the team. What other opinion did you expect is to make of your intentions?

I agree Souza. Lost cause.
Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 07:25:29 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

January 31, 2013, 07:36:34 PM
Ok i fail to see how i insulted anyone here... but if you're going to be immature then so be it.

Souza, Bec said something completly different to you, i respected what she said because she gave me a GOOD reason to take it on board. This isn't about causes, i am not here to stir trouble. I am here because i could very well be wrong in my beliefs, i just happen to believe discourse is the best way of obtaining truth.

MJ BeLIEver, understand what the default position in a scientific study is, then you will understand what i mean. I dont make the rules up, the scientific method is clear on how to deal with conflicting ideas.

To those saying im contributing nothing, i disagree.

We have established some interesting things, like for example using other Californian court cases to point out that the extra star on the seal means nothing, i have suggested looking further into the missing tape and have so far read that the POLICE destroyed the tape... is that not of any value? We established that the ambulance photo could have been faked, although i have not explored this avenue further, i do believe the explanation would be far more simple than what has been suggested. We know, looking at legal documents that Michaels middle name is JOESEPH, but Joe is a legally valid alternative (doing a quick google search i double checked this, however i need to provide a good example which i am working on.)

TRUTH is important, and fresh perspectives help challenge the status quo and allows a more accurate view to surface... onwards!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2013, 08:08:45 PM
Interesting... Larry doesn't want anyone to get "touchy." Yet he strolls onto our forum after a 3 year hiatus stating that he is not a beLIEver and practically challenges us to prove him wrong.

So let me get this straight - Larry doesn't want to upset anyone?

Sounds legit...  :thjajaja121:    Yeah, right!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2013, 08:14:54 PM
-_- i stated why im here, im here because I could be wrong... i cant just assume im right because that is unscientific.
My position is irrelevent, any true fan would want the truth regardless of what it is.

If you cant deal with actually LOOKING at evidence and having false evidence displaced, then you shouldn't claim to be a hoax investigator...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

January 31, 2013, 08:26:41 PM
This quote is taken from Larry's  April 3rd, 2010 post.....
The point of me being here is not to be a nuisance, but rather to help you guys in your grieving process.

I don't think your position or point has changed much in 3 years Larry. 
Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 08:27:20 PM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2013, 08:37:54 PM
Believe me it has changed quite alot... anyway. Enough about me, back to the hoax
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions