sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
sweetsunset, that was a different contract that was never signed, for AllGood, that was supposedly arranged for a family concert with Michael, Janet and the brothers.  AllGood claims that the deal they made with Michael prohibited him from performing any other concerts within 3 months after the family concert - and the This It Is concerts supposedly breached that agreement. 

The AllGood lawsuit was dismissed because the contract was never signed by Michael or his brothers.

So that's the contract wiki is talking about, not the AEG one.

Thanks for claryfing Andrea, I read it twice and I thought the first paragraph was talking about the AllGood Jackson family concert and the second paragraph was talking about the AEG's 50 concerts contract.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Everyday I am more convinced that those concerts were meant to be and Michael was able to scape them for the sake of his own health, thank God.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

The stipulations and collaterals in that AEG contract is the reason I don’t trust them as far as I can throw them.  Michael stood to lose everything had he signed that crap.  It’s a joke.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MJonmind

Aussie,
@MJonmind. Like your point about Abraham. An additional point is that approx 4000 years ago God promised peace / restoration of righteousness to the world via Abrahamic seed (Jesus being descendant or Abraham), in which all earthlings would be blessed and have peace. Genesis 18:22 "By means of your seed, all nations of the earth will bless themselves" It is as though MJ is pleading to God to make good on his promise.
This is a very good point!  Especially for my view, that African Americans are a predominate part of descendants of the true Israelites of the Bible, and I’m sure MJ is aware of that perspective as well, though never discusses it.  It’s bigger in Afr Am culture/circles.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And I love you too!

Andrea, “legalese” is right. Most of it goes right over my head.  (Notice that the writer of that blog is an MJ ‘deader’ though, which changes things drastically.)
WTF?  Does that read to anybody else like AEG is saying if things don't go their way, they own everything Michael has and will have?? Like, EVERYTHING??  Now taking into account that AEG added 40 shows on top of the 10 Michael agreed to, it seems AEG was literally "banking" on the fact that Michael wouldn't be able to do all 50 and they would take everything he has and also take back the advances that Michael earned if he had been able to perform some of the shows.  They planned to overwork Michael and then steal from him - his music catalogue, everything - or so it would very much seem!!  No wonder they didn't care about Michael's health! They wanted him to fail!  But Michael knew exactly that, he had Kenny Ortega email his concerns to Randy Phillips but it fell on deaf ears.  AEG was trying to set Michael up for a fall but Michael turned the tables on them. He knew what he was signing, he knew what AEG was trying do and he knew he wasn't going to do a single concert for them.  Ha!

Now THAT would rock the trial!
Wow, you worded it so well!   And remember how Joe and Latoya kept saying Murray was just the fall guy, and that they KNEW who was behind it. So I’m thinking the Murray trial was pretty great, but this AEG trial is going to be the foundational meat and potatoes trial, where we’ll get to the bottom of things. It will involve TT, Colony, and Randy Phillips, and the real ‘killer’ behind MJ’s ‘death’.  But I believe MJ is telling a story in all this—masterfully, and it’s going to be astounding and breathtaking!  I believe TS and Front let us down on purpose, leading us into the next chapter—suspense, nail-biting, edge-of-your-seat, crushing disappointment, climax, etc.

Hes and Sweet, you could be right and I could be wrong-- it's just where I'm at thus far and maybe it's wishful thinking.
Here is a video with testimony from someone who worked in TII, about Randy Phillips, Kenny Ortega, and AEG, from the perspective that they were mean and pushing MJ, and MJ was frustrated and insecure.  So was this all acting, or real?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm confused about this too.  I keep thinking that Sony and Michael's Estate are so quick in taking off of the internet videos and anything else that they just don't approve of or because of copyright privacy issues. Then how could they let this site/forum be up all these years?  The believers on this forum are such a small number compared to the rest of the fans who believe that Michael has died.
So, I know that the discussion/argument was that what effect can such a small number of fans have over the much larger non-believer fans.  It is very simple.  The saying "divide and conquer" comes to mind here.  Sony, the estate, AEG, TPTB all care about making money and power, what they have is never enough, they always want more,  and they are worried about the backlash they would get from MJ fans all over the world if the info. that's out there about Michael is not what the fans want to hear or it doesn't represent Michael in a positive light, the kind, generous and humble way that he always lived his life helping others whenever he could. They are aware that MJ fans are very protective of MJ, and MJ is very protective of his fans, that MJ fans have a very different relationship with him than any other actor/singer/performer has with his/her fans.

This is how they win again, when the non-believer fans want revenge on Michael's death, believe that the estate (Branca and others)
are a bunch of thieves that can't be trusted, the believer fans say no, Michael IS the estate, whatever the estate is doing is approved by Michael.... I know we debated this topic all the time, we are not sure about the estate, but we are still divided....

I'm just worried that we may have been played, even after all the investigating, reading and analyzing we've done here on the forum. I do trust Front 100%, but these are my concerns that will not go away.
Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 04:42:22 PM by Faithad777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Exihibit B that is posted I have always thought was signed (forged) by Tohme Tohme as Michael’s business manager. It infuriates me that it is stated on that exhibit that facsimile copies would be accepted and binding.  I mean come on... with this kind of income, collateral and performance obligation, it would certainly call for signatures being witnessed and notarized at the least in person.  I can’t even get a 10 cent loan without doing it in person certainly this kind of commitment warrants as much and of course much, much more. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Andrea

Andrea, “legalese” is right. Most of it goes right over my head.  (Notice that the writer of that blog is an MJ ‘deader’ though, which changes things drastically.)
WTF?  Does that read to anybody else like AEG is saying if things don't go their way, they own everything Michael has and will have?? Like, EVERYTHING??  Now taking into account that AEG added 40 shows on top of the 10 Michael agreed to, it seems AEG was literally "banking" on the fact that Michael wouldn't be able to do all 50 and they would take everything he has and also take back the advances that Michael earned if he had been able to perform some of the shows.  They planned to overwork Michael and then steal from him - his music catalogue, everything - or so it would very much seem!!  No wonder they didn't care about Michael's health! They wanted him to fail!  But Michael knew exactly that, he had Kenny Ortega email his concerns to Randy Phillips but it fell on deaf ears.  AEG was trying to set Michael up for a fall but Michael turned the tables on them. He knew what he was signing, he knew what AEG was trying do and he knew he wasn't going to do a single concert for them.  Ha!

Now THAT would rock the trial!
Wow, you worded it so well!   And remember how Joe and Latoya kept saying Murray was just the fall guy, and that they KNEW who was behind it. So I’m thinking the Murray trial was pretty great, but this AEG trial is going to be the foundational meat and potatoes trial, where we’ll get to the bottom of things. It will involve TT, Colony, and Randy Phillips, and the real ‘killer’ behind MJ’s ‘death’.  But I believe MJ is telling a story in all this—masterfully, and it’s going to be astounding and breathtaking!  I believe TS and Front let us down on purpose, leading us into the next chapter—suspense, nail-biting, edge-of-your-seat, crushing disappointment, climax, etc.

Hes and Sweet, you could be right and I could be wrong-- it's just where I'm at thus far and maybe it's wishful thinking.
Here is a video with testimony from someone who worked in TII, about Randy Phillips, Kenny Ortega, and AEG, from the perspective that they were mean and pushing MJ, and MJ was frustrated and insecure.  So was this all acting, or real?

Just some thoughts... I believe that Kenny Ortega sent the email to Randy Phillips at Michael's request, knowing that AEG would ignore it and push Michael as much as they could.  I don't believe that Michael was actually weak, frail, sick, rambling, whatever else that was said in the email - although I do think it's possible that Michael lost a bit of weight to appear this way and may have acted out of character, for believability from witnesses later on.  Maybe Michael became aware of a plan that didn't necessarily involve killing him, but taking away everything he had.  Nobody should be underestimated when huge amounts of money are involved, just because you or I wouldn't do it doesn't mean somebody else won't.  So Michael was aware of this plan, which may have been in the works for years.  Michael finally agrees to do the TII tour, knowing AEG will take the bait and try to screw him out of his money.  The timing of the tour would need to match up with Michael's hoax plans and when the tour was to happen would be totally up to Michael so AEG (or whoever else) would have to wait until Michael says so.  Michael signs the agreement then acts like he can't handle doing all the shows, like he's doped up or something, while the money grubbers are salivating and rubbing their hands together waiting for their big pay day.  But Michael fakes his death, as planned.  Maybe there's a sting there??

Like I said, just some thoughts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Now we’re talking what I’ve been talking for almost 4 years.  I love it  :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Andrea

LOL, hes.  The thing is though, if my interpretation of Exhibit B (to the TII concerts agreement) is way off base then that theory doesn't have any legs.  But it does seem very much like AEG fully intended to take everything they could from Michael if he couldn't perform all the shows.  They didn't think he could but in the off chance (in their opinion) that he did, well, they would still have some concert revenue so it wouldn't be a total loss.  That's why I don't really think their plan was to kill him (which means Murray isn't on their side) because then they wouldn't get his assets/money, it would be left to whoever Michael left it to.  Michael insisting on having Murray as his doctor would "show" AEG (and/or whoever else) that Michael is "not well" - which is yay! for "them" because all is going according to their plan of MJ not being capable of performing - but Murray is working with Michael, knowing his patient would be "dead" before the tour could start.  This theory could also go hand in hand with the Live MJ theory, if the biggest objection to Live MJ was MJ's safety on June 25th because in this case, "they" wanted MJ alive because that's the only way they could get their hands on his money.

This would also prove what Michael said years ago, that the music industry cheats and steals from their artists, especially black artists.  That the companies really do conspire against their artists.  Michael said that several black artists were victims of the music industry, that some had died penniless, forcing them to perform into old age just to make money to survive.
Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 06:38:01 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think towards hoax day Murray was on Michael’s side because his hypocratic oath would not consciously allow him to do anything criminal.  I do believe he was hired by AEG and that he went into Michael’s service well intended, unaware of what he was getting involved in. AEG found him a willing participant because he was strapped for cash and this meant long money for him. (Though as it turns out it seems he didn’t get one cent) That being the reason that Murray had to go to trial and be accused of killing Michael, be found guilty as charged, and sentenced…a coverup possibly for his own safety being that he duped the plan.  It is also the reason I don’t believe Murray is in jail but somewhere “safe" until all this is aired out in court.  Branca has never been my favorite person & I still believe that he made that call on his own accord.  I don’t believe Michael was sick but that he was playing it to the hilt.  He had to.  I could be completely wrong, however.  I keep remembering that statement that he was worth more dead than alive. Truth is if Michael had taken the risk with that contract & lost everything because he failed to perform all those shows that would have been a different kind of death for him. Not a pleasant thought  :icon_eek: I want this hoax to be over so we can get some kind of confirmation that Michael is back be it in the spotlight or behind the scene, so bad I can almost taste it.  :Crash:  However patience is a virtue and all things in due Time  :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Andrea

I agree that Murray was the fall guy but I think his role in the hoax was more of a hoax character than his real personality.  The character had several baby mamas, a wife, several girlfriends who appeared at the trial, he couldn’t perform CPR, was broke, etc. Remember that everyone said Michael was strapped for cash too.  Murray also spoke harshly about Phillips in that documentary, claiming Phillips was ticked off that Michael was costing him so much money, for bodyguards and toilet paper (lol) among other things, saying that if Michael didn’t get the show done, he (MJ) was OVER, this was his last chance, that financially he had nothing, zero. 

There are just too many parallels between Michael and Murray and between their trials.  Murray has spoken of Michael's family like they are his own, and released video statements defending Michael, talking like Michael.  I'm not saying he is Michael in disguise but his voice has represented Michael at times.  This video shows both statements, mashed together.  I do believe that Murray was brought in by Michael, not AEG.

I have more thoughts on Murray’s trial but they are sort of vague and not coherent yet, I need to think on that some more.

I want this hoax to be over so we can get some kind of confirmation that Michael is back be it in the spotlight or behind the scene, so bad I can almost taste it. However patience is a virtue and all things in due Time

YES, I feel the same!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Andrea
Just some thoughts... I believe that Kenny Ortega sent the email to Randy Phillips at Michael's request, knowing that AEG would ignore it and push Michael as much as they could. I don't believe that Michael was actually weak, frail, sick, rambling, whatever else that was said in the email - although I do think it's possible that Michael lost a bit of weight to appear this way and may have acted out of character, for believability from witnesses later on.  Maybe Michael became aware of a plan that didn't necessarily involve killing him, but taking away everything he had.  Nobody should be underestimated when huge amounts of money are involved, just because you or I wouldn't do it doesn't mean somebody else won't.  So Michael was aware of this plan, which may have been in the works for years.  Michael finally agrees to do the TII tour, knowing AEG will take the bait and try to screw him out of his money.  The timing of the tour would need to match up with Michael's hoax plans and when the tour was to happen would be totally up to Michael so AEG (or whoever else) would have to wait until Michael says so.  Michael signs the agreement then acts like he can't handle doing all the shows, like he's doped up or something, while the money grubbers are salivating and rubbing their hands together waiting for their big pay day.  But Michael fakes his death, as planned.  Maybe there's a sting there??
Could be a sting, and could be AEG is involved in the drama, but perhaps we'll find out more in the months ahead.  About MJ's weight-loss, do you remember the Dick Gregory interview on the ‘death’ day June 25, 09?  According to him, sometime between MJ’s 2005 trial and James Brown’s funeral Dec 28, 2006, MJ did a 40 day fast on only water, and nearly died (MJ was inspired to fast by DG’s 40 day fast during MJ’s 2005 trial for “the truth to come out”). DG said he fasted to get close to the father (God).

Perhaps MJ did another 40 day fast close to the start of the TII rehearsals, which caused his gaunt appearance.
Jesus fasted 40 days at the beginning of his 3 1/2 year ministry, and then was tempted by the devil. 
TS gives this Bible story reference in his talk on MJ, the Bible and good versus evil battle, in Nov. 28,11.
On the other hand, this does not mean that MJ is paranoid, and always looking at who is behind him, etc.  No, his faith in God saves him from paranoia; but true faith in God does not make people careless, or cause you to take unnecessary risks (see Matthew 4:5-7).

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

shorty

I agree with you Andrea, think that Murray was and is hired by Michael. I look the video which MJonmind was given on the other side, and the ''insider'' says there was something
fishy with the rehearsal between Ortega, Payne and Phillips. I believe that Ortega is on Michaels side, and the concert was never planned to fulfill. Was this the plan from the start,
to bring AEG before court ???? Think about, Murray have no license for London to work. A long planned thing from 2007. If this so, i can say brilliant, Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I’ll have plenty of questions for Murray when I visit him in “jail”  :thjajaja121:  Right off the bat: did you kill Michael Jackson & who hired you in the first place  :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

MJonmind

Andrea
LOL, hes.  The thing is though, if my interpretation of Exhibit B (to the TII concerts agreement) is way off base then that theory doesn't have any legs.  But it does seem very much like AEG fully intended to take everything they could from Michael if he couldn't perform all the shows.  They didn't think he could but in the off chance (in their opinion) that he did, well, they would still have some concert revenue so it wouldn't be a total loss.  That's why I don't really think their plan was to kill him (which means Murray isn't on their side) because then they wouldn't get his assets/money, it would be left to whoever Michael left it to.  Michael insisting on having Murray as his doctor would "show" AEG (and/or whoever else) that Michael is "not well" - which is yay! for "them" because all is going according to their plan of MJ not being capable of performing - but Murray is working with Michael, knowing his patient would be "dead" before the tour could start.  This theory could also go hand in hand with the Live MJ theory, if the biggest objection to Live MJ was MJ's safety on June 25th because in this case, "they" wanted MJ alive because that's the only way they could get their hands on his money.

Why did Randy Phillips say on June 24, 09 that the last thing MJ said to him was, "Thank you for taking me this far; I can take it from here"?
Why did Kenny Ortega say in the court preliminaries that MJ was going to perform an illusion the next day, on the 25th, to disappear from the bed?
Why Conrad Murray? We know MJ really knows his old movies and TV shows.
"The Court of Last Resort was founded by Erle Stanley Gardner in the 1950s. The team sought to reveal whether someone already found guilty might really be innocent. The show dramatized the original crime then followed the investigation. Actual cases were used "

This video points out that there was a 1957 (yep check that 5 and 7 first) TV show about investorgators who went back in time to solve crimes that had put innocent people behind bars.
One was titled 'The Conrad Murray Case'.....think that turns your lightbulb on..wait for this,the actor-yes...another Actor...lol..who played Conrad Murray in this TV show episode...was also in a tv show called THIS IS IT something called 'THE SCARECROWE and another one called....THRILLER.......don't we know someone else who has been in all those roles/movies too???....nah...couldn't be...could it?

It was also the 7th Episode in the series. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Why do we clearly hear Michael say in two separate interviews that he heard about Princess Diana's death when the doctor woke him up, in other words from propofol?  We've already long discussed how it would be impossible to be put under night after night by propofol, and then have the energy to dance and rehearse during the day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions