You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well considering this particular part of the movie was to do with Earth Song, MJ was talking about Climate Change. He was a little Naive in the way that he believed that there are enough good people in this world to do anything. That said, a BAM date would most likely come on the 25th if any date at all.

a) often the issue is not really the issue - to coin a phrase.  MJ speaking of somthing else that appears on the surface and to deaders as a climate issue

b) MJ not naive one iota and is not oblivious in thinking global issues are simplistic humans to solve and within capabilities. Thats why earth song is a song to God, the only solution to global mess. (not just talking climate mess)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

I always assumed he was singing to HUMANITY, you know the guys that i can actuallly SEE... seeing things does alot for credibility.

I guess without any disrespect, whether the audience believes or can SEE God is irrelevant. MJ believes and his music is filled with biblical / religious themes.

What about all the peace that you pledge your only Son > Jesus God's begotten Son. He is talking to God.

Re: Naivety, if that is what is percieved that is a deliberate front
Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 12:26:13 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

MJonmind

Aussie, great post!  Oh...did you remove some of your post?  Yes, MJ is pleading with God in prayer!   I love how in the Earth song film, in answer to his prayer, everything is restored-- the dead man, dead elephant, chopped tree, dead earth, etc.  This is a picture of the restored earth prophesied in the Bible.  MJ knows his Bible extremely well IMO.

Jeremiah 4:23-26 I looked on the earth, and lo, it was waste and void; and to the heavens, and they had no light. I looked on the mountains, and lo, they were quaking, and all the hills moved to and fro. I looked, and lo, there was no one at all, and all the birds of the air had fled. I looked, and lo, the fruitful land was a desert, and all its cities were laid in ruins before the LORD, before his fierce anger.

Isaiah 24:3-6 The earth shall be utterly laid waste and utterly despoiled; for the LORD has spoken this word. The earth dries up and withers, the world languishes and withers; the heavens languish together with the earth. The earth lies polluted under its inhabitants; for they have transgressed laws, violated the statutes, broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore a curse devours the earth, and its inhabitants suffer for their guilt; therefore the inhabitants of the earth dwindled, and few people are left.

Isaiah 11:1-2 A shoot shall come out from the stump of Jesse, and a branch shall grow out of his roots. The spirit of the LORD shall rest on him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and the fear of the LORD.

Isaiah 11:6-9 The wolf shall live with the lamb, the leopard shall lie down with the kid, the calf and the lion and the fatling together, and a little child shall lead them. The cow and the bear shall graze, their young shall lie down together; and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. The nursing child shall play over the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put its hand on the adder's den. They will not hurt or destroy on all my holy mountain; for the earth will be full of the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea.

Isaiah 55:12 For you shall go out in joy, and be led back in peace; the mountains and the hills before you shall burst into song, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.

Isaiah 65:17-19 For I am about to create new heavens and a new earth; the former things shall not be remembered or come to mind. But be glad and rejoice forever in what I am creating; for I am about to create Jerusalem as a joy, and its people as a delight. I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and delight in my people; no more shall the sound of weeping be heard in it, or the cry of distress

Revelation 21:1-5 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "See, the home of God is among mortals. He will dwell with them; they will be his peoples, and God himself will be with them; he will wipe every tear from their eyes. Death will be no more; mourning and crying and pain will be no more, for the first things have passed away." and the one who was seated on the throne said, "See, I am making all things new." Also he said, "Write this, for these words are trustworthy and true."

At the end of the song he sings, "What about Abraham?"  And it reminded me that Abraham is so close to God that he argues/bargains with God about not destroying Sodom and Gomorrah if there are a certain number of good people in it, going from 50 down to 10, and because he was a man of prayer God listened and promised. But there were less than 10 so nope.  Many times MJ has said he prays/talks to God a lot, and here we see he is bold. 
Even TS in Sign #2 sect. 9, mentions Daniel being bold in prayer and God responds.
Gabriel is only mentioned twice in the Old Testament; once here in chapter 9, and once back in chapter 8 (verse 16).  Daniel even made note of the fact that this angel Gabriel was the same one that he “had seen in the vision” of chapter 8; so Daniel knew that Gabriel was returning, in answer to his earnest prayer for better understanding of what had troubled him so deeply in chapter 8.

In fact, the prophecy in chapter 9 is only four verses (9:24 to 9:27).  Most of the chapter is about Daniel’s prayer; and this is a wonderful lesson on the power of sincere and earnest prayer—because as soon as Daniel started his serious prayer, Gabriel was sent from heaven in answer to Daniel’s prayer.

Daniel 9:23, “At the beginning of thy supplications the commandment came forth, and I [Gabriel] am come to show thee …”
TS is in total agreement with MJ on all this, confirming to me that he is very close to Michael or (I won't say it  :icon_lol:).
Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 01:15:18 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

umm with all the stuff arnie has been babbleing about and all the discription confusion perhaps it has something to do with some kind of stutue of limitations on fraud via identity theft. or perhaps i need to just go put on my little jacket and curl up in a ball in the corner cause i have nooooooo clue  :Pulling_hair: :-[ :'(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Andrea

This may have been mentioned before but suspicious mind, you mentioned statute of limitations which led my mind elsewhere.  In California, a lawsuit must be filed within 4 years of a breach of a written contract and once the 4 years is up, the legal claim is no longer valid.  Makes me wonder if MJ signed a contract with AEG, in California, and this is part of the 4 year time-frame plan.

Although according to reports, Michael never agreed to do the 50 shows, only 10.  The AEG aspect of the hoax has always bothered me because I can't figure out if they were a party to Michael's hoax plans or completely in the dark.  Katherine's lawsuit against them has been in the works for about 3 years now, claiming that AEG breached their side of the contract for being negligent toward the physical well-being of Michael.  AEG is some sort of side story with the hoax and I don't know what the heck is going on there, sometimes I think they must know, other times I'm  :suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

This may have been mentioned before but suspicious mind, you mentioned statute of limitations which led my mind elsewhere. In California, a lawsuit must be filed within 4 years of a breach of a written contract and once the 4 years is up, the legal claim is no longer valid.  Makes me wonder if MJ signed a contract with AEG, in California, and this is part of the 4 year time-frame plan.

Although according to reports, Michael never agreed to do the 50 shows, only 10.  The AEG aspect of the hoax has always bothered me because I can't figure out if they were a party to Michael's hoax plans or completely in the dark.  Katherine's lawsuit against them has been in the works for about 3 years now, claiming that AEG breached their side of the contract for being negligent toward the physical well-being of Michael.  AEG is some sort of side story with the hoax and I don't know what the heck is going on there, sometimes I think they must know, other times I'm  :suspect:
happens to me all the time  :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Andrea

This may have been mentioned before but suspicious mind, you mentioned statute of limitations which led my mind elsewhere. In California, a lawsuit must be filed within 4 years of a breach of a written contract and once the 4 years is up, the legal claim is no longer valid.  Makes me wonder if MJ signed a contract with AEG, in California, and this is part of the 4 year time-frame plan.

happens to me all the time  :thjajaja121:

:icon_lol:  Yep, me too!  Sometimes the most seemingly random word or phrase triggers a completely different train of thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
This may have been mentioned before but suspicious mind, you mentioned statute of limitations which led my mind elsewhere.  In California, a lawsuit must be filed within 4 years of a breach of a written contract and once the 4 years is up, the legal claim is no longer valid.  Makes me wonder if MJ signed a contract with AEG, in California, and this is part of the 4 year time-frame plan.

Wow Andrea that's a good catch, when did Michael sign the contract with AEG??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Andrea

I'm not sure when it was signed but I found this link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I've started reading it but haven't gone through it all yet but it looks to have some very good info and I imagine others here have read it. There are screen shots of the AEG contract with Michael, addressed to Tohme Tohme, the website thinks this may show it's a letter of intent as opposed to a contract.  The first page of the letter/contract/agreement is dated January 26, 2009.  The vindicatemj website suggests fraud on AEG's part.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

I'm not sure when it was signed but I found this link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I've started reading it but haven't gone through it all yet but it looks to have some very good info and I imagine others here have read it. There are screen shots of the AEG contract with Michael, addressed to Tohme Tohme, the website thinks this may show it's a letter of intent as opposed to a contract.  The first page of the letter/contract/agreement is dated January 26, 2009.  The vindicatemj website suggests fraud on AEG's part.

Andrea thanks for sharing, exactly, it seems that there is no contract but a letter of intent, look at what wiki provides about it:

Litigation

In June 2009, concert promoter Allgood Entertainment represented by Ira Meyerowitz and Jon Kekielek of MJlawfirm sued Jackson for $40 million, claiming that the singer, through his manager Frank DiLeo, had agreed to a single and a $30 million reunion concert with The Jackson 5, as well as sister Janet Jackson. According to the concert promoter, the alleged contractual agreement prevented the singer from performing elsewhere before the reunion concert and for a three month period after it. Thus, agreeing to a 50 date residency at The O2 arena was an alleged breach of the Allgood Entertainment contract. The filing company stated that AEG Live knew of the alleged agreement with Jackson and used their dominance in the industry to coerce Jackson into agreeing to the residency.[54][55][56] In August 2010, the judge dismissed the case, stating that there was no evidence of a binding agreement, no contracts were signed.[57]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 05:19:11 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Andrea

sweetsunset, that was a different contract that was never signed, for AllGood, that was supposedly arranged for a family concert with Michael, Janet and the brothers.  AllGood claims that the deal they made with Michael prohibited him from performing any other concerts within 3 months after the family concert - and the This It Is concerts supposedly breached that agreement. 

The AllGood lawsuit was dismissed because the contract was never signed by Michael or his brothers.

So that's the contract wiki is talking about, not the AEG one. 
Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 06:13:19 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Andrea, from your link, she says Exhibit A was tantamount to “slavery” on the part of AEG towards Michael, and Exhibit B signed by MJ seems binding.  I can't help but think again about Front's words still not fulfilled at Murray’s 2011 trial, but may be at the upcoming trial. 

Front from July 23, 11
28…   71…80…   37… 

roll that dice, gotta check it twice
centrifuging on the vial
Light Man spinning all the while
Exhibit B gonna rock that trial

the "N"ew, the "CHA_GE" --- if it makes you wonder
relapse back, mesh letter to number
won't be long 'til you hear that thunder……………
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aussie, great post!  Oh...did you remove some of your post?  Yes, MJ is pleading with God in prayer!   I love how in the Earth song film, in answer to his prayer, everything is restored-- the dead man, dead elephant, chopped tree, dead earth, etc.  This is a picture of the restored earth prophesied in the Bible.  MJ knows his Bible extremely well IMO.

@ mjonmind, glad someone got to read it. I went to add something to it and wrote over it deleting my comments to Darkmaster. Was sooooo ticked off with myself. Tried to hit the back button but it was useless....

I'll write it again. It went something like this:

@Darkmaster, Earth song is MJ speaking / pleading with God.

What about all the things, That you said we were to gain...  Here he is speaking of prophecies of peace, clean earth, no more bloodshed, etc that are recorded in the Bible.

What about all the things, That you said was yours and mine... Again, same as above.

What about all the peace, That you pledge your only son... Here he is speaking to God and referencing Jesus, his Only Begotten Son.

What about the holy land, Torn apart by creed... Holy land references ancient Israel / current day Middle east torn apart by fighting amongst christians/muslims/jewish. Jmo, but could be wrong on this.

To me this song has a clear message about the earth, but its not just about environment, it goes beyond that. And he is asking God, why, when how long. Pleading for change in more areas than just envrionmental.

I think 4 yrs is about comeback not environment. He understands only God can fix the worlds problems.

@MJonmind. Like your point about Abraham. An additional point is that approx 4000 years ago God promised peace / restoration of righteousness to the world via Abrahamic seed (Jesus being descendant or Abraham), in which all earthlings would be blessed and have peace. Genesis 18:22 "By means of your seed, all nations of the earth will bless themselves" It is as though MJ is pleading to God to make good on his promise.

BTW, MJonmind. I love you - Such a beautiful soul x
Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 12:48:48 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

Andrea

@MJonmind, I noticed the Exhibit B right away as well, and thought it was interesting that it was one of the few papers that was signed by MJ.  I couldn't make out all the legalese speak though and my understanding is an inducement letter is something that is often used in the music business.  The whole agreement itself seems to heavily favor AEG though and not Michael, or at least that was my take on it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Actually MJonmind, you're right, Front didn't specify which trial he was referring to when he said, "Exhibit B gonna rock that trial" . Most of us just assumed he was referring to Murray's trial.  Brings to mind Front's words again "Never "ASS"ume anything!"  So maybe it is Katherine's AEG case...Maybe this is why this AEG case has been dragged out for so long, to get past the 4 years statute of limitations for breach of contract, to tie it in with the "end" of the hoax (possibly).  Although I still don't really "get" exactly what the letter is saying.  But re-reading paragraph 4 of Exhibit B, it says:

"Agrees that the undersigned's liability hereunder is direct and immediate, is not conditioned upon the pursuit by Promoter of any remedy Promoter may have against Artistco, and is secured by the collateral identified Paragraph 16.3 of the Agreement, which section is incoporated herein by this reference, and that the terms hereof are irrevocable, and any proceeding against the undersigned may be brought pursuant to the forum selection and choice of law provision contained in the Agreement;"

Then looking at what the collateral identified in paragraph 16.3 of the agreement:

“To secure the faithful performance of Artistco of Artistco’s and Artist’s obligations under this Agreement (including to repay the Advances), Artistco hereby grants Promoter a lien in all Artistco’s right, title and interest in, to, and under the following properties, assets and rights, wherever located, whether now owned or hereafter acquired or arising,and all proceeds and products thereof (all of the same being hereinafter referred to collectively as, the “Collateral”): contract rights or right to the payment of money in which Artisco and /or Artist has an interest, insurance claims and proceeds, commercial tort claims, securities and all other investmenet property, and all general intangibles(including all accounts receivable and payment intangibles). Artistco shall reasonably cooperate with Promoter in its efforts to perfect such security Interest”.

WTF?  Does that read to anybody else like AEG is saying if things don't go their way, they own everything Michael has and will have?? Like, EVERYTHING??  Now taking into account that AEG added 40 shows on top of the 10 Michael agreed to, it seems AEG was literally "banking" on the fact that Michael wouldn't be able to do all 50 and they would take everything he has and also take back the advances that Michael earned if he had been able to perform some of the shows.  They planned to overwork Michael and then steal from him - his music catalogue, everything - or so it would very much seem!!  No wonder they didn't care about Michael's health! They wanted him to fail!  But Michael knew exactly that, he had Kenny Ortega email his concerns to Randy Phillips but it fell on deaf ears.  AEG was trying to set Michael up for a fall but Michael turned the tables on them. He knew what he was signing, he knew what AEG was trying do and he knew he wasn't going to do a single concert for them.  Ha!

Now THAT would rock the trial!

Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 11:06:17 AM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions