No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
here...i got this tweet from here >> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

i really feel that she's confirming the 4 years time period. this would mean Michael would come back sometime in October...or after.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

^^^ I wouldn't rush to say she's confirming anything. Maybe just playing with us, seeing as 4 years and 1,2,3,4 at the start of 'This is It' have been discussed here in the past few days?? Or even simple coincidence?? Or not even Paris at all (I wouldn't know as I don't follow Twitter)!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

^^^ I wouldn't rush to say she's confirming anything. Maybe just playing with us, seeing as 4 years and 1,2,3,4 at the start of 'This is It' have been discussed here in the past few days?? Or even simple coincidence?? Or not even Paris at all (I wouldn't know as I don't follow Twitter)!!
Hey everybody! As of late there have been some eye opening stuff! But on this topic, that Paris Jackson twitter find is amazing! It could be a leap saying definately its a confirmation, BUT, she has addressed many times that's she's paying attention, like with her, I love the #mjfam Tweet. We also have to remember there is no coincidences... and its definetely Paris Jackson's twitter, its verified. This could be an amazing clue.  :omg:  and the fact that the tweet was deleted afterward,probably means we have to pay extra close attention. Thriller4ever! Amazing!

Regarding the tweet, I really think its about TII, maybe saying were on the write path. Also that totally seems like a MJ thing to say. Seems very fishy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That is a very Scary thought "Maybe just playing with us" I follow Paris on twitter. I'm not so sure either  that it's really Paris who is writing all her tweets. Maybe she has a ghost writer...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

Andrea

The 1.2.3.4 tweet is interesting but so was the dinosaur-BAM-2012 tweet that she re-tweeted back in 2011.  So going with the "fake" informer thing, she could very well be playing.  Or it has nothing to do with us.  The twitter account is hers, as it's "verified", I think she tweets both true and untrue things to do with the hoax and of course, things not related to the hoax at all.  It's only January 2013 and if nothing happens this year, I can see us falling back on Jermaine saying MJ had a five year plan...
Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 01:10:42 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

...... It only January 2013 and if nothing happens this year, I can see us falling back on Jermaine saying MJ had a five year plan...

Ain't that the truth Andrea - other relevant dates in the future will always be found to extend this as long as needs be.  I don't know whether that makes me laugh or cry!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
What I found intriguing personally was her deleting the tweet and anyways Michael himself talked about the 4 years thing. and it's definitely not about any global warming, that's for sure.
I posted this to share and I don't intend to give any false hopes. Michael wants to shock us all...so irrespective of any guessing Michael will comeback at a date which we can never predict. but it was worth noting anyways.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its a pretty random tweet, on topic to what most of us were on here discussing.  :Pulling_hair: I'm ripping my hair out wanting more clues!  Anytime this year he could bam we don't know if it'll be something that coressponds with dr Murray, spring, or June 25, his birthday (rebirth), this is it premiere Oct..28. Or Christmas there are many days this year that's specific to the hoax. Its a matter of keeping us on our toes :moonwalk_: hehehe...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The thing is that in a such case , there's no place for " random " things . If we believe that the hoax has been planned for years and years ago , then we must take it as an absolute  fact that everything is intended . Even irrelevant stuff ( The Family tweets and the TMZ posts  ) . If not to guide , then it must be intended to mislead .
Everything matters and nothing should be dismissed just because it doesn't match the requirements set for things to be hoaxy . JMO anyways .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Ok I'll say what I think, regarding myself I will never pay attention or trust any Paris' tweets anymore above all after last Christmas, why? because she/he is trying to mislead us here with them, another thing is: which is our mission here from now on if the stuff given to us is just to mislead us? what can we investigate now?  there are no more clues at the moment there are only assumptions so I feel stupid when I have a theory and I want to develop it just because it's founded in nothing but assumptions, that goes to TS too "The King of FAKE information", we seem to have been bad girls and we don't deserve anything but speculation, sorry but it's how I feel.
Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 05:04:55 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

curls

The thing is that in a such case , there's no place for " random " things . If we believe that the hoax has been planned for years and years ago , then we must take it as an absolute  fact that everything is intended . Even irrelevant stuff ( The Family tweets and the TMZ posts  ) . If not to guide , then it must be intended to mislead .
Everything matters and nothing should be dismissed just because it doesn't match the requirements set for things to be hoaxy . JMO anyways .

I get what you're saying and agree that probably much has been intended to mislead rather than guide, but I don't believe EVERYTHING said and done by the Jacksons etc these past 3+ years has necessarily been hoax related! (I hope they are managing to have a life outside of the hoax - even if I seem unable to!) When all's said and done we see what we want to see, consciously or more likely subconsciously. JMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The 1.2.3.4 tweet is interesting but so was the dinosaur-BAM-2012 tweet that she re-tweeted back in 2011.  So going with the "fake" informer thing, she could very well be playing.  Or it has nothing to do with us.  The twitter account is hers, as it's "verified", I think she tweets both true and untrue things to do with the hoax and of course, things not related to the hoax at all.  It's only January 2013 and if nothing happens this year, I can see us falling back on Jermaine saying MJ had a five year plan...

I agree that everything now that TS, Front, Paris and Latoya say need to be taken with a grain of salt. In fact a huge amount of it lol...

But the five yr plan thing. If we go by that then it contradicts MJs 4 yr to get it right comment... I guess its a matter of who you believe more, Jermaine or MJ... Lol they both have a reputation for telling 'porky pies' (lies)

:thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

I agree that everything now that TS, Front, Paris and Latoya say need to be taken with a grain of salt. In fact a huge amount of it lol...

Still we can't throw out the baby with the bath water.  Baby metaphorically is Michael.
Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 12:24:27 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love that expression. Haven't heard it in ages  :bearhug:

Ps MJonmind check ur pm x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal