Andrea

Agree gwynned, Michael has been manipulating the media as well.  Fighting fire with fire, as it were.  It's much more obvious to us, the rest of the world will see the signs of it in hindsight.
Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 03:39:19 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@ItsHer...I love your posts, they are always so fresh  :icon_razz:
you have mentioned 4 DOG years  :icon_lol: OMG..that would be really long time to wait for Bam! If I am correct, 1 dog year equals 7 human years...so 4x7...28 years... :icon_lol:

Oh, Emulik, thank you!  :icon_e_biggrin: And you are correct about "dog years" being about 28 years! But, guess what!? Even if MJ DID mean dog years (I, personally, was kidding around  :icon_e_surprised:), he's ALREADY been keeping this secret that long! :icon_eek: Time's almost up!   :bearhug: :icon_bounce: :thjajaja121:
:icon_razz: I know you were just kidding  :LolLolLolLol: 28 years is really a long time, lol :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Michael says in the 'This is It' audio ..

"Ready? 1..2..3..4" [music starts]

he could very well be talking about 4 years here.  and then he sings,

'this is it...here I stand.
I'm the light of the world
i feel grand"

This part could mean comeback...imo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling

he could very well be talking about 4 years here.  and then he sings,

i feel grand"

I think you're right.  Lately I've been wondering if Michael's music, interviews etc have more clues than we realize. I've been going back and listening to a lot of his interviews lately and stuff that just seemed like conversation before are now starting to jump out as clues or messages.

Like you said in this particular song he does a count off....I don't recall Michael having done that before (he may have), but the fact he does it on THIS song is significant...IMO :compute:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

i feel grand"

Lol, I think you are the first in almost 4 years who notices that, good thought! That is why revisiting old topics is important, we have learned more, gathered all this info all these years and might see or think of things we missed earlier.

Old fashioned hoaxing is great now to kill whatever time we have left in this nuthouse.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
I don't know whether this has been discussed previously in the forum but this just popped in my mind and i don't know whether i'm supposed to create a new thread for this but as this topic is related to 4 years and bam and all, i'm posting here ..... anyways

in the official website of Lundon's bridge {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login} under the 'meet the cast you can see this :

"(Live Actor) bet you can't guess who will play Lundon's Dad"

This got me into thinking that maybe MJ will bam this way. He started this hoax in a real world scenario and ending it by appearing on the screen. Now people who don't know that Michael's alive will surely be shocked with all of this.

And check out this synopisis :  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"3 months pass and Kevin is presumed dead."

And in this story lundon's dad is kidnapped so will this be the possible explanation after comeback? and if so, we have Sharon Sydney talking that she thinks MJ is kidnapped...and she was supposedly a witness at the UCLA and she saw it was not Michael on the stretcher, it was someone else.
Though, at present I can't see how this kidnapping explanation might support the sting on media.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I don't know whether this has been discussed previously in the forum but this just popped in my mind and i don't know whether i'm supposed to create a new thread for this but as this topic is related to 4 years and bam and all, i'm posting here ..... anyways

in the official website of Lundon's bridge {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login} under the 'meet the cast you can see this :

This got me into thinking that maybe MJ will bam this way. He started this hoax in a real world scenario and ending it by appearing on the screen. Now people who don't know that Michael's alive will surely be shocked with all of this.

And check out this synopisis :  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And in this story lundon's dad is kidnapped so will this be the possible explanation after comeback? and if so, we have Sharon Sydney talking that she thinks MJ is kidnapped...and she was supposedly a witness at the UCLA and she saw it was not Michael on the stretcher, it was someone else.
Though, at present I can't see how this kidnapping explanation might support the sting on media.

Yes we were talking about the possibility that Lundon's dad might be Michael himself however we didn't think about the kidnapping fact but I find it like a good excuse to reappear in public, that's probably the why Michael not BAMming last Christmas and the fake clues about it just to mislead us and make time till Lundon's Bridge and the 3 Keys is released, who knows? BTW does anyone know in what month of 2013 the movie will be released?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

everlastinglove_MJ

I don't know whether this has been discussed previously in the forum but this just popped in my mind and i don't know whether i'm supposed to create a new thread for this but as this topic is related to 4 years and bam and all, i'm posting here ..... anyways

And check out this synopisis :  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yes we were talking about the possibility that Lundon's dad might be Michael himself however we didn't think about the kidnapping fact but I find it like a good excuse to reappear in public, that's probably the why Michael not BAMming last Christmas and the fake clues about it just to mislead us and make time till Lundon's Bridge and the 3 Keys is released, who knows? BTW does anyone know in what month of 2013 the movie will be released?

BTW does anyone know in what month of 2013 the movie will be released?

I was wondering about that too? Every now and then I'm checking if there are any updates. No news of a release so far. Anyways, the best is yet to come :icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

i feel grand"

Lol, I think you are the first in almost 4 years who notices that, good thought! That is why revisiting old topics is important, we have learned more, gathered all this info all these years and might see or think of things we missed earlier.

Old fashioned hoaxing is great now to kill whatever time we have left in this nuthouse.

Agree with you and is always a great emotion...Our great adventure is something magical   :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

...Another example of this is FIST in ear, I don't believe he is talking about a literal fist in his ear, futhermore, I dont think he is actually referring to the audio equipment. I believe fist in ear (and I know others believe the same) to be a reference to something Michael doesnt agree with or like to hear or activity he is aware of that doesn't sit well for him. You know, Don't like it, don't like hearing it, makes me sick... "its like a fist in my ear" But on the surface it appears that MJ is talking about audio equipment, but is he really?

TII is full of scenes where MJ appears to be talking about one thing on the surface, but post knowledge of the hoax you see that he is really talking about something else....

Ha ha ha MJ is bending over backwards to make certain enough clues are out there, that he PLANNED this, ALL of it, including the second shock---the comeback/takeover/BAM. omgosh! I  didn't even see, upon first read, that you said "FIST" so many times.

I agree that a FIST to the ear would be unpleasant, whether literal or figurative...we'll just have to figure it out WHICH way he meant, for sure, but (to be lame, as usual :icon_e_confused: ) a real FIST to the ear would go, "BAM". I don't know if that was the point, but I don't think we are to go so far, now, to examine boxer's or cauliflower ears...without more thought on this.  :icon_geek:

:icon_lol: He he. You're beautiful!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

i feel grand"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bYLfU44WwU[/youtube]

Great find!

This report says the Lundon's Bridge is coming out in 2014.
Munk Munchers suck the muck in the sea water by their 3 mouths and spray clean and nutritious water from their backend.
:icon_lol:
Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 01:35:10 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
@MJonmind :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

in imdb it's 2013. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Interesting ! ( It seems to be my word of the week lol )
I also find the trailer interesting !

a girl who "believes".. a timeless family "adventure " ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ellyd

I might be the only one but this photo does not sit well with me.
Who's that girl?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Quote from: ellyd
I might be the only one but this photo does not sit well with me.
Who's that girl?
that's paris, from her official photoshoots for the movie...and she's been photoshopped...maybe airbrushed or something like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions