If Michael wasn't going to come back, Paris, Latoya and the family would not keep on spreading clues imo. They know we already had found out that he is alive. So the purpose of the recent clues is to keep us in the hoax land and wait for the BAM.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bam=comeback and any other interpretation is grasping at straws.
Probably MJ just likes that word. Watched too many cartoons/comics.  I just watched this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyYWMQ8sfAI&list=UUDVdf9xJ3U2y_kwIw7GSwLQ[/youtube]

Also with Oprah when he explained why he grabbed his crotch. Bam! :icon_lol:
But of course we know MJ and Ortega in TII (and TS/Front) are giving the hoax meaning of return.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

:th_bravo:

People dig too deep.

YESSSSSSSSS you both are right!! 
Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 04:11:28 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Its her

It's obvious that the president is is on the hoax , and if we suppose that he's not , then we'll have to find reasonable answers to questions such as " is he at leats aware of it " , " if not why the official verified twitter account of the president following Pearljr ?

Just a thought, without trying to sound facetious. It probably not the president himself who is behind obamas twitter, it would be his "people" running the account. If pearl followed him, then its common courtesy in twitter land to follow back. Could it be possible, that his "people" followed her back, after she initiated?

What your saying is a possibility. But what is suggested above is also a possibility too. We have to think a little laterally.

I think you're right.  I just checked Obama's twitter account and it's following 667,291 people with around 25 million followers.  So whoever runs the account probably does a follow-back every now and then.  The first person to ever follow my twitter account was Yoko Ono (how cool is that?!? lol) and she follows a large number of people too.

You guys are both right and I know that the twitter account is run by " #Obama2012 campaign staff " but he surely does take a look at his own page every now and then . Anyway , I just meant to put emphasis on the possibility that the president might also be  aware of the hoax  and his statement could be a response to the 4 years statement Michael talked about . I personally believe that he is in on the hoax .

:bowdown: Thank you, Jowayria. :)

Even if the Pres. is not a very active participant, I just think MJ thought of EVERYthing, and he simply shared his covert :icon_albino: ideas with his President  (just to keep him from being surprised and  :affraid: punked, himself---bad protocol and all--- :icon_redface: :icon_e_surprised:). I think, when Obama broke into chuckles, MJ then said, "Is that a Go?" and Obama said "GO! Yes, you CAN!"  :beerchug:

Nobody refuses Michael Jackson's respectful ways and winning ideas :smiley_abuv: :icon_exclaim:  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

The signs of hoax are out there for everyone to see. It is also possible, considering that the whitehouse are often involved in hoaxes themselves, that MJs hoax was detected by them. It doesn't neccesarily mean MJ told the president. (although, I am not saying it isn't possible)

The fact is we have seen that there are celebrities who have come out and said they believe MJ to be alive (albeit, they may have since retracted their statements) It doesn't mean that MJ told these people. It may just mean they are seeing the hoax signs, just like us.

Lets face it, the family statements, UCLA annoucement, that memorial, and ridiculous green screen funeral are all stand out signs of hoax. Those familiar with telling lies (sorry Obama) or those in the entertainment industry are all too familiar with such fictional events that perhaps they saw right through them and came to the conclusion of 'hoax' on their own. Doesn't mean they are in on the hoax.

Another sticking point for me personally is, with all due respect to MJ, and this is more a question that I am keen to hear others perspective on, rather than a statement, but lets be real here, MJ is the greatest thing amongst fans, but amongst an incredibly large number of others there is still a hate for MJ and a misconception that he is a ped*****
(I am getting to my point, sorry!) Wouldn't Obama being 'in' on the hoax potentially jeapordize having these people on his side? Wouldn't it be in Obamas interests to stay neutral regarding MJ? Especially in relation to a hoax which will no doubt as much as make a lot of fans happy, piss off a lot of others...

Again, this isn't a statement its more of a question. It has always been a sticking point for me regaridng the idea of Obama not being involved. But perhaps I am not looking at this from the right angle. So other peoples opinions here are welcomed.

P.s hope I am making sense
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Its her

Probably MJ just likes that word. Watched too many cartoons/comics.  I just watched this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyYWMQ8sfAI&list=UUDVdf9xJ3U2y_kwIw7GSwLQ[/youtube]

Also with Oprah when he explained why he grabbed his crotch. Bam! :icon_lol:
But of course we know MJ and Ortega in TII (and TS/Front) are giving the hoax meaning of return.

:icon_e_biggrin: MJonmind, this is quite a find---MJ throwing PUNCHES and saying BAM :icon_exclaim: Revisiting old things, he does the same thing on his History short films 1 & 2 sets. I posted this before but no one seemed to know what I meant. Both sets have writing which states, "BRACE YOURSELVES", but one is before you watch his films, and the other one is after, and there is nothing else on the disc (after), to 'brace yourselves' for.

I can't remember which, but HE  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile throws a punch on one, and the other one just has a huge Ironman-type fist comeout of nowhere, AT the camera, and POW, err, BAM :icon_exclaim: ---right in the kisser!

When I posted it before, it was proof he, oh, yeah, planned to do it TO (for) his fans--the ones buying his films. We   :bearhug: had (already in hand :icon_e_surprised:) an intended "heads up"---one of many, I believe, and the rest of the world just got the shock.

I asked the question---WHY did he say  :TongueOutSmiley: "BRACE YOURSELVES" at the end of the short films, AFTER we watched them all? Brace yourselves for what?

The planned, "best, yet to come".  :icon_e_smile: Something REAL scary that would feel like a blow to the gut. Death, but faked. :icon_pale:

THAT :affraid:, I think, was Part ONE. Then, the Return Bam; THIS is it: Part TWO.  :multiplespotting:  :multiplespotting:

That's like,  :D uh, a real "one-two punch", right? As it should be. :michael_jackson-1135: :michael_jackson-1135: :michael_jackson-1135:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
The signs of hoax are out there for everyone to see. It is also possible, considering that the whitehouse are often involved in hoaxes themselves, that MJs hoax was detected by them. It doesn't neccesarily mean MJ told the president. (although, I am not saying it isn't possible)

The fact is we have seen that there are celebrities who have come out and said they believe MJ to be alive (albeit, they may have since retracted their statements) It doesn't mean that MJ told these people. It may just mean they are seeing the hoax signs, just like us.

Lets face it, the family statements, UCLA annoucement, that memorial, and ridiculous green screen funeral are all stand out signs of hoax. Those familiar with telling lies (sorry Obama) or those in the entertainment industry are all too familiar with such fictional events that perhaps they saw right through them and came to the conclusion of 'hoax' on their own. Doesn't mean they are in on the hoax.

Another sticking point for me personally is, with all due respect to MJ, and this is more a question that I am keen to hear others perspective on, rather than a statement, but lets be real here, MJ is the greatest thing amongst fans, but amongst an incredibly large number of others there is still a hate for MJ and a misconception that he is a ped*****
(I am getting to my point, sorry!) Wouldn't Obama being 'in' on the hoax potentially jeapordize having these people on his side? Wouldn't it be in Obamas interests to stay neutral regarding MJ? Especially in relation to a hoax which will no doubt as much as make a lot of fans happy, piss off a lot of others...

Again, this isn't a statement its more of a question. It has always been a sticking point for me regaridng the idea of Obama not being involved. But perhaps I am not looking at this from the right angle. So other peoples opinions here are welcomed.

P.s hope I am making sense

You are definitely making sense

I'm just gonna write everything i feel.

This hoax is NOT about global warming, saving earth. That would be the dumbest hoax explanation ever in my opinion.

This hoax cannot be an awareness campaign against TPTB (if MJ faked his death to let people know about the evil institutions, this hoax would end even before he'd comeback as TPTB/enemies would know way before MJ's fans would know that he's alive and would kill him.. at least will not let him out)
His life would be in grave danger.

This hoax has to be for solely a sting on the media, to recover his damaged image. The hoax is impossible without the assistance of some influential institution, and Michael may very well have joined forces with them for fulfilling his purpose. And these institutions maybe having some benefits for assisting MJ...a case of pure mutual co-operation.

We do not know whether MJ is secretly planning to stab them in the back and create revolution (not possible IMO), but at this moment, he is for sure in his enemies camp and acting Bad. A business deal.
And Obama might be helping Michael, because as I said, there would be some benefit out of providing assistance. And anyways, Michael being with the TPTB pre-supposes Obama being with the hoax.

This is my perception of the hoax at this moment. And as Bec had said...entertainment for fans, sting on the media, a slap on public's face.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

entertainment for fans, sting on the media, a slap on public's face.

To me thats the reason in a nutsell. But I am open to the idea I may need to change my mind. But up until now, these reasons make the most sense.
At the end of the day, he is the king of entertainment and who wouldn't wan't to go to extreme lengths to clear their name of such vitriolic accusations if they were such a public and misrepresented figure?

In addition to this though, I do believe he is trying to his version of 'preaching work' in an attempt to encourage people to find God / spiritual enlightenment, etc. He has always been a very spiritual person in his music therefore I believe this hasn't changed post hoax. But, jmo  :icon_e_wink:
Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 02:40:40 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
entertainment for fans, sting on the media, a slap on public's face.

To me thats the reason in a nutsell. But I am open to the idea I may need to change my mind. But up until now, these reasons make the most sense.
At the end of the day, he is the king of entertainment and who wouldn't wan't to go to extreme lengths to clear their name of such vitriolic accusations if they were such a public and misrepresented figure?

In addition to this though, I do believe he is trying to his version of 'preaching work' in an attempt to encourage people to find God / spiritual enlightenment, etc. He has always been a very spiritual person in his music therefore I believe this hasn't changed post hoax. But, jmo  :icon_e_wink:

spiritual enlightenment is more for us, rather than the public. After his comeback, more people will be interested in the technical details of the hoax instead of the spiritual ones.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

...Another example of this is FIST in ear, I don't believe he is talking about a literal fist in his ear, futhermore, I dont think he is actually referring to the audio equipment. I believe fist in ear (and I know others believe the same) to be a reference to something Michael doesnt agree with or like to hear or activity he is aware of that doesn't sit well for him. You know, Don't like it, don't like hearing it, makes me sick... "its like a fist in my ear" But on the surface it appears that MJ is talking about audio equipment, but is he really?

TII is full of scenes where MJ appears to be talking about one thing on the surface, but post knowledge of the hoax you see that he is really talking about something else....

Ha ha ha MJ is bending over backwards to make certain enough clues are out there, that he PLANNED this, ALL of it, including the second shock---the comeback/takeover/BAM. omgosh! I  didn't even see, upon first read, that you said "FIST" so many times.

I agree that a FIST to the ear would be unpleasant, whether literal or figurative...we'll just have to figure it out WHICH way he meant, for sure, but (to be lame, as usual :icon_e_confused: ) a real FIST to the ear would go, "BAM". I don't know if that was the point, but I don't think we are to go so far, now, to examine boxer's or cauliflower ears...without more thought on this.  :icon_geek:
Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 03:11:23 AM by Its her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its her

@ItsHer...I love your posts, they are always so fresh  :icon_razz:
you have mentioned 4 DOG years  :icon_lol: OMG..that would be really long time to wait for Bam! If I am correct, 1 dog year equals 7 human years...so 4x7...28 years... :icon_lol:

Oh, Emulik, thank you!  :icon_e_biggrin: And you are correct about "dog years" being about 28 years! But, guess what!? Even if MJ DID mean dog years (I, personally, was kidding around  :icon_e_surprised:), he's ALREADY been keeping this secret that long! :icon_eek: Time's almost up!   :bearhug: :icon_bounce: :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Andrea

This hoax is NOT about global warming, saving earth. That would be the dumbest hoax explanation ever in my opinion.

This hoax cannot be an awareness campaign against TPTB (if MJ faked his death to let people know about the evil institutions, this hoax would end even before he'd comeback as TPTB/enemies would know way before MJ's fans would know that he's alive and would kill him.. at least will not let him out)
His life would be in grave danger.

This hoax has to be for solely a sting on the media, to recover his damaged image. The hoax is impossible without the assistance of some influential institution, and Michael may very well have joined forces with them for fulfilling his purpose. And these institutions maybe having some benefits for assisting MJ...a case of pure mutual co-operation.

We do not know whether MJ is secretly planning to stab them in the back and create revolution (not possible IMO), but at this moment, he is for sure in his enemies camp and acting Bad. A business deal.
And Obama might be helping Michael, because as I said, there would be some benefit out of providing assistance. And anyways, Michael being with the TPTB pre-supposes Obama being with the hoax.

This is my perception of the hoax at this moment. And as Bec had said...entertainment for fans, sting on the media, a slap on public's face.

I definitely agree that the hoax is, in part, entertainment for those paying attention (not necessarily just fans) and a sting of sorts on the media and the public's acceptance for what the media says.  The mass media is definitely corrupted by those who control the media - they try to tell us what to think and feel by manipulating the events around the world, skewing and presenting the "facts" so we react how they want us to - which furthers their agenda of control.  Michael preached love, peace, understanding and caring for one another.  He knows the importance of universal love, he says so near the beginning of this video.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=q6smxPoMBbM#![/youtube]

Michael's message is and has always been in direct conflict with "theirs".  They spread fear and all the negativity that goes along with it.  Which is why, imo, "they" set out to destroy Michael with the allegations, using the media to paint the worst possible picture of Michael by saying he's the worst type of deviant.  Others who's messages opposed TPTB's were killed - John Lennon, Princess Diana, MLK Jr, JFK and more.  Maybe TPTB did try to kill MJ over the years but failed.  I remember what TS said about this, that it's possible God has a special plan for Michael and that is why no one can get to him - he's protected by God from his enemies “for such a time as this”. 

About saving the Earth itself - the Earth is a living creature and if it comes down to it, the Earth won't let us destroy her - she'll wipe us out first.  So we need to be very aware of how our actions impact the Earth. I don't really believe what "they" say about global warming (considering the source of this info is "them") and the fact that the Earth has been naturally warming and cooling for eons.

I realize that I am more inclined to believe the more serious aspects of the hoax, being a "conspiracy theorist" prior to Michael faking his death.  But I have also noticed a definite increase of those who see what I see and know there is a hidden agenda at work for world control.  More and more people ARE waking up to this reality, especially since June 25th.  And the more who are aware, the safer Michael will be when he returns.  The question is - will their be enough people in the 4 years time-line that Michael stated?
Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 11:30:33 AM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Maybe TPTB did try to kill MJ over the years but failed.  I remember what TS said about this, that it's possible God has a special plan for Michael and that is why no one can get to him - he's protected by God from his enemies “for such a time as this”.  
I've always felt that the reason for TPTB not killing Michael is because he's SO influential. TPTB must have made him suffer because he was 'not like them' by manipulating media and all the BS about him, the allegations and in various other ways, in the hope of MJ being on their side. No other artist is so much appealing and influential as MJ. If media never printed all the crap news about him, this day MJ will have zero haters. The hate for MJ was channelled by the media by adding the 'personal opinions' on MJ. If MJ was a TPTB member, it would have been way easy for all of them to establish a better control over the public through MJ.

But at this point, though I know and sincerely believe that Michael possesses divine characteristics and has always preached being on God's side, feel that MJ must have had taken the TPTB's assistance to do the hoax. If not, how else? by influential friends in the middle east...? and if his friends did help him out, isn't his life in grave danger right now...is he doing the hoax putting his life at stake? And if Michael is really against TPTB, that'd also give the chance for his kids' lives being in danger.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Quote from: Thriller4ever
Maybe TPTB did try to kill MJ over the years but failed.  I remember what TS said about this, that it's possible God has a special plan for Michael and that is why no one can get to him - he's protected by God from his enemies “for such a time as this”.

I've always felt that the reason for TPTB not killing Michael is because he's SO influential. TPTB must have made him suffer because he was 'not like them' by manipulating media and all the BS about him, the allegations and in various other ways, in the hope of MJ being on their side. No other artist is so much appealing and influential as MJ. If media never printed all the crap news about him, this day MJ will have zero haters. The hate for MJ was channelled by the media by adding the 'personal opinions' on MJ. If MJ was a TPTB member, it would have been way easy for all of them to establish a better control over the public through MJ.

But at this point, though I know and sincerely believe that Michael possesses divine characteristics and has always preached being on God's side, feel that MJ must have had taken the TPTB's assistance to do the hoax. If not, how else? by influential friends in the middle east...? and if his friends did help him out, isn't his life in grave danger right now...is he doing the hoax putting his life at stake? And if Michael is really against TPTB, that'd also give the chance for his kids' lives being in danger.

I agree that Michael has influential friends with power and money who are willing to help him pull off this hoax.  I just don't think that every person who has power and money is part of TPTB.  I believe that anyone helping MJ opposes TPTB's agenda.  The TPTB know that more and more people are becoming aware of what's really going on in the world and this knowledge provides a sort of protection against them, their actions become more obvious.  Paris knows what's going on and has tweeted about it, brought attention to it.  Many people believe that TPTB killed Michael, many more than those who think Michael is alive - going after his children would cause such an outcry, such outrage.  The Jacksons wouldn't allow it.  We have to trust that they are protected.

The media's attempt to destroy Michael was their attempt to belittle his message because Michael has such great influence all over the world.  It's easier to control people who are scared and angry than people who are loving and caring.
Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 12:45:03 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Andrea, you are spot on with both of your most recent posts, at least IMO!  We can only speculate now on who might be helping Michael, but he said frequently he could not do it himself.  I am of the mind that Michael has long ago won his battle with the media and is now using the media to right some serious wrongs and not just about him.  It's the only explanation for his willingness to place his children in the public limelight. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions