bec

Bam=comeback and any other interpretation is grasping at straws.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

gwynned

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well gwynned i ve seen you ask bout bam =comeback a few times already.  Don't believe it was actually stated anywhere  that that would be the case, but it just seems logical that with a " bam " a comeback is meant i suppose!
Unless an actual physical bam depends on certain wrongs being righted, which has not been the case so far has it.

Meanwhile the official mj facebook page latest post was interesting, still getting used to working with this i pad thingy so not yet up to copying and pasting but wishfully thinking it has to do with this thread.

Actually, I am seeing it.  We all know Michael's feeling about the media and I have noticed some high profile media folks taking a beating.  Most humorously, lately, is Al Roker admitting on national TV that he pooped in his pants.

Here he is on the Daily Show in the feature interestingly titled:  Moment of Zen

Can't help but think of V for Vendetta and his sWORDs.....is Michael's only weapon now their WORDs?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Andrea
Your comment reminded me of TS' Sign 6, The End Comes Suddenly, when he spoke about the accession year method.  If a king (MJ) died in the middle of the year (June 25), the period to the end of that year would be called the accession year, or year zero.  So Year 1 would start at the following new year (2010).  Year 2 is 2011, year 3 is 2012 and year 4 would be 2013.  TS never said anything about MJ and June 25 when he was talking about this method but that's what I gathered from it, since I tend to relate his Signs to the hoax.
I really think we have not taken into enough consideration some of the alternative thinking that TS would present, weighing them as to logic, evidences for each approach, and that they were a methodology for him burying truth in the midst of lies, to cover his tracks and perhaps prevent the wrong people (enemies) from deciphering the truth.

So yes, he said Bam before 2013, but elsewhere he said only after the Elisa and Murray cases were finished.

TS: Silencing the Critics, Sept.10, 2010.
"Eliza herself knows that there can be delays, when you are dealing with court cases.  She said the following: “Of course, any time that you deal with the legal system, you cannot predict a time frame, can you?” {http://http://www.elvisinfonet.com/interview_elizapresley1.htm}.

Like everyone else involved in the MJ and Elvis hoaxes, I can’t give any certain dates for bam; I can only give possibilities.  And at this point, don’t be too surprised if nothing major happens until after Eliza and/or Murray cases are done.
 There are some interesting dates coming up: 10-10-10, Halloween, and November 5 (V for Vendetta); but as always, don’t put too much on any particular date.

What we do know for sure is that: “It’s all going to come out; it’s all going to unfold.” {http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd0SoaOe-cs}.  This is what Jermaine said back in February, 2010; and it was stated in the context of the “airport” slip, so we know he meant the hoax is all going to come out {http://http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=7010}.

Jermaine also reiterated this again on Larry King interview in June, 2010.  “[Larry:] Do you think we’ll ever find out the whole story?  [Jermaine:] Yes!  Yes!  You know why, because his [MJ’s] family is not going to let it not happen. ... We’re going to do everything in our power as a family to make sure the world knows what really happened.” {http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi3OiJMjilg}.

Yes, there have been delays; and as time passes, more members may leave this forum (and many have left already).  But don’t worry too much; they will all come rushing back right after bamsday—along with thousands and thousands of new members."
We may have taken the the 'failed' Bam date way too seriously, and TS caught us not paying enough attention to his previous words.  Just like Bible prophecy can't be interpreted by one or two verses but from the whole collective message from the many parts in the various books, as they speak in unison of complex meaning.

Does anyone know if the Eliza Presley case is completely killed, or is there hope for further action?

Scorpionchik
am not going to read the whole thing for sure. The only words caught my eyes are  THE END COMES SUDDENLY and THE UNFAITHFUL WILL BE CAUGHT BY SURPRISE, & SUMMER IS NEAR.
IMO, this means someone WAS UNFAITHFUL that led to hoax the death and MJ will be back in summer of 2013 to 'take over' (4 years to make it right).  Sounds like what I thought. Will see.

Julia142
And don't forget also another 4 years, Michael always release an album every four years, so he always come back every 4 years! Maybe we should look at the exact amount of time between his album, like for instance, number of days between Off the wall and Thriller, Thriller to Bad, Bad to Dangerous... etc...  ?

I think this is a good reminder; everything that MJ does is in a LONG time framework, so we have to have plenty of patience and long-sight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Well, there is only one thing which is irreversible, and that would be extinction. Everything else IS reversible, as long as there are responsible, interested living beings on the planet. That we ( as employees, or fans or as a planet) would pick up an ominous mysterious mandate of 4 years to "get it right" without receiving a very specific explantion as to what IT is, is just a plan doomed to fail, as every possible helper wastes their time chasing their tails trying to figure it out! It cannot be anything like that.

I never, ever thought he was speaking to US, in the audience, watching a film advertised as being pulled together after his death from footage of rehearsals shot for MJ's archives! According to the press releases, this is footage we would NEVER have seen if MJ hadn't owed Sony some money. MJ was NOT talking to US.  At least not there. He is bright enough to mobilize his armies with ORDERS, not confusion. No army could succeed without a DEFINITE plan of action. Even scrambled orders are given as orders coded in readily discernable terms TO persons expecting to receive them. I really think that four year stuff was meant for the ears of his employees, hired for his Hoax (movie, funeral, memorial footage, publicity stunts, interviews, tv programs about him after his "death", people hired to drive the Hoax on his fan sites), and never us. I mean think about it. In context, he was never talking to us, there.

Yes, TII was his idea, for we all know he be NOT dead, but only "behind the curtain" cranking out Hoax material. So he IS using some things IN the movie---such as the after credits promise to play with folk and then BAM!, to throw out clues and things to Keep Watchin' FOR. But we have to pay attention to what he said in CONTEXT. What he said, and who he was with, to say it to. Ever heard the saying, If you don't take note of the TEXT, you'll get CONned.

There is another reason why the four year thing could not have been the BAM plan, and that is because it would further discredit TS, who inferred that he was equal to Back who had always been here, way before he ever posted here. He made it sound like MJ was supposed to come back on Halloween, but could not because of something we did or didn't do... and then in January 2010. I don't think MJ ever meant to be gone this long, but he just began to have so much fun with it, he  :bearhug: :bearhug: wanted to prolong it another year... :icon_albino: then another...  :icon_albino: then... :smiley_abuv: come on, just one more?? "Pwetty pweeze?"  :icon_rolleyes: You KNOW we have had gobs and gobs of exhilaration here on this Coaster Track!

What are we going to do if another "informer" comes along and suggests that Michael really meant 4 DOG years?? :thjajaja121: This could go on for EVER!!  :icon_albino: :o   Just because the Puppet Master ALONE holds that one SECRET card---the Bam (DATE)card. 

Now, if he DOES BAM 4 years to the day, I'll still think it is coincidence, because, #1, MJ has never been predictable, and #2,  I have not seen ANYTHING in the news or elsewhere, which is on some kind of 4 yr timetable, and is that close to being accomplished by then. WE certainly aren't doing anything like that, except working on this Hoax investigation. Am I right?  :icon_e_smile: I mean, I've been absent a bunch of weeks but, it seems like SOME one here would be posting, very high profile, where we all would have seen it, about a four year project and giving us updates... Even if he meant something Obama was doing in only four years, that time is up this month. Did I totally  :icon_eek: miss, gulp, :errrr: IT????? The point, everything, all this time?

MJ said once that he always has a beginning middle and end to his films, and Front told us that, Oh YEAH, you bet, MJ has this wrapped up tight, so not to worry. I DO believe he has a very definite FINISH to the Hoax part of this adventure, but just has decided to postpone it a few times. :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile It is HIS prerogative.  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red HE is the Director.

Do we mind REEEEEALLY?  :D

I think revisiting old stuff is just great!, and I think we will be delighted how much sense things make, now!  :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Bam=comeback and any other interpretation is grasping at straws.

right on  8)

and @ its her , your explanation of the four year statement being directed at crew and dancers but pertaining to the hoax , i must say i had'nt thought of it that way and it does sound good but i still seriously believe he was talking about what Hansen had said about climate change and Obama's 4 year term being crucial to change . But great way of interpretation by yourself nonetheless! :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Its Who
Well, there is only one thing which is irreversible, and that would be extinction. Everything else IS reversible,

Thanks for your brilliant post but now I have to say something that I have never said but I have always thought: there is nothing irreversible except "DEATH" so I think when Michael said "we have four years to get it right or else will be irreversible" those words were addressed to his major hoax team I mean those who were gonna help him to accomplish all those wrongs to get righted on time and the four years deadline was due to Obama's term who I think is helping him to accomplish it behind the curtain (of course Michael counted on only 4 years because he wasn't sure of Obama being reelected). Now why did Michael said "else or will be irreversible"? I think Michael gave himself four years to fulfil all his work plan and if he were not able to accomplish it would remain dead forever (irreversible) why? because if Michael were not able to fight against those evils that made his life a nightmare wouldn't be able to reappear in public after the huge exposition of all of them during this hoax.
After this BAM dates' drunkenness I came to think carefully that this forum is a public forum and as per TS the best one due to you don't have to sign in to read it, that means if Michael (through Front or TS in case they are legit) is giving us hints and clues to when he was gonna BAM, the bad guys would lie in wait to hunt him, right? so my guess is if Michael is to BAM he will do it "ANYTIME, ANYWAY AND ANYWHERE".
Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 05:13:51 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Its her

:bearhug: Hi MJhunny, long time no see. Well, ok, but then, what did he expect us to do if Obama's four year term is up? Or was he talking about his second term?

Ya know? From the DAY Obama offered his public condolensces to MJ's family and fans, I got the impression he was not grieving, but collaborating on something, with MJ---because he did not look anything but ;) proud to even ;) know MJ, which I was not aware of... Did you know they knew each other?? 

The "grief" seemed dispassionate, forced, but the pride in MJ was not. Obama looked tickled to be asked to talk about MJ, even in condolensces.  :icon_albino: :icon_e_surprised: :icon_e_surprised: :icon_e_surprised: Watch the President speaking about MJ again, if it's still out there somewhere. I'll have to look. Squint your eyes and see if you can picture him slyly helping Front :icon_e_surprised: bake his pie! I'm serious. But...

If not global warming...WHAT could it BE?

And, how do we explain MJ beginning to plan a hoax about global warming, when the thought hadn't crossed anyone's mind 30 years ago? It especially doesn't make sense to me that MJ himself could or would WAIT over at least 25 years TO fix something so supposedly critical at the ELEVENTH hour.  :-\ Idk, just throwing some thoughts out there.

I think MJ was talking to his Hoax crew or someONE specific IN the group pictured onstage in TII when he said it, because he didn't explain it; they all already were briefed on what he meant. There WERE secret pre-production meetings about this. Remember the singer who told us about the "Lights Out" signal which was their cue to "act" their part for the hoax? There were probably quite a few such huddles, which we can't know about until someone tells.  :animal0017: Oooh, and I think most of them only had 2 year contracts with MJ, so they can sing like canaries now, unless there was a :ghsdf: renegotiation to keep silent longer...Right? Where are those folks, NOW? I don't follow Twitter, have any of them been tweetin their fingers off??? :affraid:

It will be interesting to discover new tidbits!  :bowdown: :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its her

Its Who
Well, there is only one thing which is irreversible, and that would be extinction. Everything else IS reversible,

Thanks for your brilliant post but now I have to say something that I have never said but I have always thought: there is nothing irreversible except "DEATH" so I think when Michael said "we have four years to get it right or else will be irreversible" those words were addressed to his major hoax team I mean those who were gonna help him to accomplish all those wrongs to get righted on time and the four years deadline was due to Obama's term who I think is helping him to accomplish it behind the curtain (of course Michael counted on only 4 years because he wasn't sure of Obama being reelected). Now why did Michael said "else or will be irreversible"? I think Michael gave himself four years to fulfil all his work plan and if he were not able to accomplish it would remain dead forever (irreversible) why? because if Michael were not able to fight against those evils that made his life a nightmare wouldn't be able to reappear in public after the huge exposition of all of them during this hoax.
After this BAM dates' drunkenness I came to think carefully that this forum is a public forum and as per TS the best one due to you don't have to sign in to read it, that means if Michael (through Front or TS in case they are legit) is giving us hints and clues to when he was gonna BAM, the bad guys would lie in wait to hunt him, right? so my guess is if Michael is to BAM he will do it "ANYTIME, ANYWAY AND ANYWHERE".

:icon_lol: SweetSWINGset! :) You paint a scary picture of the situation, which almost sucked me in before, but I now think there has been some sort of "shift" and MJ is THE baddest of the BAD men, and I think he tried to fore-tell us this, when he asked, "WHO's BAD?" in his short film, all those years ago. You're right, if MJ CAN'T come back after a certain point, he would be the same as dead, but worse than that he would be extinct,  because he YET has no peer, and is the last of his kind :'( .The only thing I am a bit anxious about now is everyone who was insanely jealous before, being enraged, when he comes back. Yet, I even think he is on top of that! :icon_e_biggrin: It will all be ok. I think "Takeover" means he emerges on top. Maybe not just in the music/entertainment business, but maybe a real live "coup" for humanity in some Michaelish way (you KNOW that works!) :icon_mrgreen:. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Ya know? From the DAY Obama offered his public condolensces to MJ's family and fans, I got the impression he was not grieving, but collaborating on something, with MJ---because he did not look anything but ;) proud to even ;) know MJ, which I was not aware of... Did you know they knew each other?? 

The "grief" seemed dispassionate, forced, but the pride in MJ was not. Obama looked tickled to be asked to talk about MJ, even in condolensces.  :icon_albino: :icon_e_surprised: :icon_e_surprised: :icon_e_surprised: Watch the President speaking about MJ again, if it's still out there somewhere. I'll have to look. Squint your eyes and see if you can picture him slyly helping Front :icon_e_surprised: bake his pie! I'm serious. But...

I was sort of reluctant to agree with you first , but you had my full attention one you started talking about Obama's speech about MJ and all . You're so right !  :bowdown:  It's obvious that the president is is on the hoax , and if we suppose that he's not , then we'll have to find reasonable answers to questions such as " is he at leats aware of it " , " if not why the official verified twitter account of the president following Pearljr ? " , " was he trying to confuse /mislead or to enlighten when he talked about the four  years ? " . In the absence of answers to these questions , I find it kind of safe to believe that Obama is a playing his part of the game , just like many others .

Ps : @Its her I love your posts ! they are so cute and amusing with the smileys ! =D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's obvious that the president is is on the hoax , and if we suppose that he's not , then we'll have to find reasonable answers to questions such as " is he at leats aware of it " , " if not why the official verified twitter account of the president following Pearljr ?

Just a thought, without trying to sound facetious. It probably not the president himself who is behind obamas twitter, it would be his "people" running the account. If pearl followed him, then its common courtesy in twitter land to follow back. Could it be possible, that his "people" followed her back, after she initiated?

What your saying is a possibility. But what is suggested above is also a possibility too. We have to think a little laterally.
Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 07:21:27 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

emulik

@ItsHer...I love your posts, they are always so fresh  :icon_razz:
you have mentioned 4 DOG years  :icon_lol: OMG..that would be really long time to wait for Bam! If I am correct, 1 dog year equals 7 human years...so 4x7...28 years... :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

@ItsHer...I love your posts, they are always so fresh  :icon_razz:
you have mentioned 4 DOG years  :icon_lol: OMG..that would be really long time to wait for Bam! If I am correct, 1 dog year equals 7 human years...so 4x7...28 years... :icon_lol:

i know....right   :Pulling_hair:
Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 09:22:54 AM by luvandmissumike
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

It's obvious that the president is is on the hoax , and if we suppose that he's not , then we'll have to find reasonable answers to questions such as " is he at leats aware of it " , " if not why the official verified twitter account of the president following Pearljr ?

Just a thought, without trying to sound facetious. It probably not the president himself who is behind obamas twitter, it would be his "people" running the account. If pearl followed him, then its common courtesy in twitter land to follow back. Could it be possible, that his "people" followed her back, after she initiated?

What your saying is a possibility. But what is suggested above is also a possibility too. We have to think a little laterally.

I think you're right.  I just checked Obama's twitter account and it's following 667,291 people with around 25 million followers.  So whoever runs the account probably does a follow-back every now and then.  The first person to ever follow my twitter account was Yoko Ono (how cool is that?!? lol) and she follows a large number of people too.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think you're right.  I just checked Obama's twitter account and it's following 667,291 people with around 25 million followers.  So whoever runs the account probably does a follow-back every now and then.  The first person to ever follow my twitter account was Yoko Ono (how cool is that?!? lol) and she follows a large number of people too.

You guys are both right and I know that the twitter account is run by " #Obama2012 campaign staff " but he surely does take a look at his own page every now and then . Anyway , I just meant to put emphasis on the possibility that the president might also be  aware of the hoax  and his statement could be a response to the 4 years statement Michael talked about . I personally believe that he is on the hoax .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Bam=comeback and any other interpretation is grasping at straws.

:th_bravo:

People dig too deep.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions