I just found out something else about the actor playing Conrad Murray in the TV show episode.

There are some titles of movies and TV shows he did that in my opinion could have a connection with Michael (you can check it out yourself on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), but this one stood out for me: he was also in a movie/TV show called "Back at the Front". Just thought it was worth mentioning...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just found out something else about the actor playing Conrad Murray in the TV show episode.

There are some titles of movies and TV shows he did that in my opinion could have a connection with Michael (you can check it out yourself on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), but this one stood out for me: he was also in a movie/TV show called "Back at the Front". Just thought it was worth mentioning...

Sorry your link doesn't show anything relating to what you have said or maybe I didn't see it. Could you please give us a link where he was playing "Back at the Front"??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

If you scroll down, you see a list of all the movies/TV shows this actor played in, sorted by date (year). "Back at the Front" is from 1952.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  This is a link to the movie. The actor I'm talking about (so the one who is also playing the character of Conrad Murray in another TV show, is Vaughn Taylor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Girl_In_the_Mirror

Andrea, “legalese” is right. Most of it goes right over my head.  (Notice that the writer of that blog is an MJ ‘deader’ though, which changes things drastically.)
WTF?  Does that read to anybody else like AEG is saying if things don't go their way, they own everything Michael has and will have?? Like, EVERYTHING??  Now taking into account that AEG added 40 shows on top of the 10 Michael agreed to, it seems AEG was literally "banking" on the fact that Michael wouldn't be able to do all 50 and they would take everything he has and also take back the advances that Michael earned if he had been able to perform some of the shows.  They planned to overwork Michael and then steal from him - his music catalogue, everything - or so it would very much seem!!  No wonder they didn't care about Michael's health! They wanted him to fail!  But Michael knew exactly that, he had Kenny Ortega email his concerns to Randy Phillips but it fell on deaf ears.  AEG was trying to set Michael up for a fall but Michael turned the tables on them. He knew what he was signing, he knew what AEG was trying do and he knew he wasn't going to do a single concert for them.  Ha!

Now THAT would rock the trial!
Wow, you worded it so well!   And remember how Joe and Latoya kept saying Murray was just the fall guy, and that they KNEW who was behind it. So I’m thinking the Murray trial was pretty great, but this AEG trial is going to be the foundational meat and potatoes trial, where we’ll get to the bottom of things. It will involve TT, Colony, and Randy Phillips, and the real ‘killer’ behind MJ’s ‘death’.  But I believe MJ is telling a story in all this—masterfully, and it’s going to be astounding and breathtaking!  I believe TS and Front let us down on purpose, leading us into the next chapter—suspense, nail-biting, edge-of-your-seat, crushing disappointment, climax, etc.

Hes and Sweet, you could be right and I could be wrong-- it's just where I'm at thus far and maybe it's wishful thinking.
Here is a video with testimony from someone who worked in TII, about Randy Phillips, Kenny Ortega, and AEG, from the perspective that they were mean and pushing MJ, and MJ was frustrated and insecure.  So was this all acting, or real?

Just some thoughts... I believe that Kenny Ortega sent the email to Randy Phillips at Michael's request, knowing that AEG would ignore it and push Michael as much as they could.  I don't believe that Michael was actually weak, frail, sick, rambling, whatever else that was said in the email - although I do think it's possible that Michael lost a bit of weight to appear this way and may have acted out of character, for believability from witnesses later on.  Maybe Michael became aware of a plan that didn't necessarily involve killing him, but taking away everything he had.  Nobody should be underestimated when huge amounts of money are involved, just because you or I wouldn't do it doesn't mean somebody else won't.  So Michael was aware of this plan, which may have been in the works for years.  Michael finally agrees to do the TII tour, knowing AEG will take the bait and try to screw him out of his money.  The timing of the tour would need to match up with Michael's hoax plans and when the tour was to happen would be totally up to Michael so AEG (or whoever else) would have to wait until Michael says so.  Michael signs the agreement then acts like he can't handle doing all the shows, like he's doped up or something, while the money grubbers are salivating and rubbing their hands together waiting for their big pay day.  But Michael fakes his death, as planned.  Maybe there's a sting there??

Like I said, just some thoughts.

Well, seems to me it's very likely that this is what has actually happened.
But, unfortunately "very likely" doesn't equal "it did happen". :(

Who knows... :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"As the planet faces danger and bad days,
We look up to you and we bring our praise
So, know that moonwalkers will always stand by
The man with the heart as big as the sky!" (GITM -  February 2013)

Girl_In_the_Mirror

Andrea, “legalese” is right. Most of it goes right over my head.  (Notice that the writer of that blog is an MJ ‘deader’ though, which changes things drastically.)
WTF?  Does that read to anybody else like AEG is saying if things don't go their way, they own everything Michael has and will have?? Like, EVERYTHING??  Now taking into account that AEG added 40 shows on top of the 10 Michael agreed to, it seems AEG was literally "banking" on the fact that Michael wouldn't be able to do all 50 and they would take everything he has and also take back the advances that Michael earned if he had been able to perform some of the shows.  They planned to overwork Michael and then steal from him - his music catalogue, everything - or so it would very much seem!!  No wonder they didn't care about Michael's health! They wanted him to fail!  But Michael knew exactly that, he had Kenny Ortega email his concerns to Randy Phillips but it fell on deaf ears.  AEG was trying to set Michael up for a fall but Michael turned the tables on them. He knew what he was signing, he knew what AEG was trying do and he knew he wasn't going to do a single concert for them.  Ha!

Now THAT would rock the trial!
Wow, you worded it so well!   And remember how Joe and Latoya kept saying Murray was just the fall guy, and that they KNEW who was behind it. So I’m thinking the Murray trial was pretty great, but this AEG trial is going to be the foundational meat and potatoes trial, where we’ll get to the bottom of things. It will involve TT, Colony, and Randy Phillips, and the real ‘killer’ behind MJ’s ‘death’.  But I believe MJ is telling a story in all this—masterfully, and it’s going to be astounding and breathtaking!  I believe TS and Front let us down on purpose, leading us into the next chapter—suspense, nail-biting, edge-of-your-seat, crushing disappointment, climax, etc.

Hes and Sweet, you could be right and I could be wrong-- it's just where I'm at thus far and maybe it's wishful thinking.
Here is a video with testimony from someone who worked in TII, about Randy Phillips, Kenny Ortega, and AEG, from the perspective that they were mean and pushing MJ, and MJ was frustrated and insecure.  So was this all acting, or real?

Just some thoughts... I believe that Kenny Ortega sent the email to Randy Phillips at Michael's request, knowing that AEG would ignore it and push Michael as much as they could.  I don't believe that Michael was actually weak, frail, sick, rambling, whatever else that was said in the email - although I do think it's possible that Michael lost a bit of weight to appear this way and may have acted out of character, for believability from witnesses later on.  Maybe Michael became aware of a plan that didn't necessarily involve killing him, but taking away everything he had.  Nobody should be underestimated when huge amounts of money are involved, just because you or I wouldn't do it doesn't mean somebody else won't.  So Michael was aware of this plan, which may have been in the works for years.  Michael finally agrees to do the TII tour, knowing AEG will take the bait and try to screw him out of his money.  The timing of the tour would need to match up with Michael's hoax plans and when the tour was to happen would be totally up to Michael so AEG (or whoever else) would have to wait until Michael says so.  Michael signs the agreement then acts like he can't handle doing all the shows, like he's doped up or something, while the money grubbers are salivating and rubbing their hands together waiting for their big pay day.  But Michael fakes his death, as planned.  Maybe there's a sting there??

Like I said, just some thoughts.

Well, seems to me it's very likely that this is what has actually happened.
But, unfortunately "very likely" doesn't equal "it did happen". :(

Who knows... :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red
What if Michael sends us the message that we have four more years to try and help the planet? Try and be kind, volunteer, donate, help children around the world, help the planet in general, and do our best to help send his message? I know I might sound weird... but I watched TII yesterday for the second time.. and the feeling that I was left with was... ok, I'll be back, but I might not be, if you don't spread this message and help for a better planet the next 4 years to come...
I might sound ever weirder... but I saw some things on youtube... i am nost sure what to make of the Illuminati things and all, but all I am saying is that the songs he decided to sing on TII, are very much like ...chosen in a particular sequence/order..it's like a message he's sending, if we look closely at the song titles... like he's trying to say... that all those bad people who currently make the World Order will be punished for what they did to us, to the planet, because good will finally prevail. So, I'm starting to think that he wanted us not only form a forum and talk about him (which I think he likes and respects) - but also do something about what he loved and respected - that is, the Planet, the children, the poor.
What if we let this slip away, and didn't get the main point?
Sorry, I may be out of line a little, maybe my sensitive side and the fact that I am fan of MJ might have blurred my thoughts a lil' bit... but I tell you, I watched TII and I feel like this is it, you know... like this is what he wanted from us in the first place.
Hope I didn't bother you with all this.
 :smiley_abuv: :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

What if Michael sends us the message that we have four more years to try and help the planet? Try and be kind, volunteer, donate, help children around the world, help the planet in general, and do our best to help send his message? I know I might sound weird... but I watched TII yesterday for the second time.. and the feeling that I was left with was... ok, I'll be back, but I might not be, if you don't spread this message and help for a better planet the next 4 years to come...
I might sound ever weirder... but I saw some things on youtube... i am nost sure what to make of the Illuminati things and all, but all I am saying is that the songs he decided to sing on TII, are very much like ...chosen in a particular sequence/order..it's like a message he's sending, if we look closely at the song titles... like he's trying to say... that all those bad people who currently make the World Order will be punished for what they did to us, to the planet, because good will finally prevail. So, I'm starting to think that he wanted us not only form a forum and talk about him (which I think he likes and respects) - but also do something about what he loved and respected - that is, the Planet, the children, the poor.
Sorry, I may be out of line a little, maybe my sensitive side and the fact that I am fan of MJ might have blurred my thoughts a lil' bit... but I tell you, I watched TII and I feel like this is it, you know... like this is what he wanted from us in the first place.

Absolutely!! (and no you didn't bother me with your post :). This is the message I see/hear when I watch This Is It. And no one can express this important wake up call better than MJ.

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

From what I have found... Obama's official twitter page follows almost everyone who is following him. It's done as a courtesy. Sp if Pearl Jr. stated following his page, his page AUTOMATICALLY stated following her.

If you check the link above... Obama is the #1 celebrity that will follow you back
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Girl_In_the_Mirror

Absolutely!! (and no you didn't bother me with your post :). This is the message I see/hear when I watch This Is It. And no one can express this important wake up call better than MJ.

LOVE

Thank you, everlastinglove_MJ for your sweet thoughts... I was afraid of  not being considered some sort of a weirdo... :p
What I'm gonna say the next 10/12 rows here it's not about bragging myself, it's not about showing off, or posing into some kind of person who wants to impress others, but it's about something which comes from deep within my heart. After I wrote those things about me having watched TII 2 times in a row, and catching that message, which I'm sure that all MJ fans caught - helping the children, the poor, the planet itself, strange interesting things started happening to me, and I mean it: like never before, I've started to meet poor people, poor children on my way home, after my work @ the office was done: in the bus, on the street corner, they were like everywhere. Like in any city, my city has also poor people, but like never before had I seen so many. So I took it as a sign, and I thought...no matter what, I choose to believe MJ's alive, but even if, God forbid, he is not, it is my job to be a good person...and so I started putting myself in those people's shoes... and I made certain packages with some clothes and food, and gave them...I didn't help all of them:( unfortunately, but it was a small thing that I did from the bottom of my heart! And today, in the bus, an old man, whose face reminded me of Santa Claus, with grey hair and a very long white beard, and his eyes so blue, and innocent... was travelling to see his wife in the hospital; my God, he was poor, and I started to cry, seeing his eyes... the purity and the hard life he had....so when the bus stopped in the station near the hospital, I got off with him, gave him some money. He cried. And I cried too...  I would've talked to him for hrs, if it hadnt been for his wife, waiting for him to visit her. We went to buy something for his wife, some clothes and food. But I wish I 'd done more...

What I did was nothing compared to what you or other people did, and first, compared to what MJ did for the children and the poor. But I'm just saying...if all of us in the world started doing small things, small tokens of kindness, from the heart,  maybe, just maybe then Mike would feel like it's a safer and better world for him to return. Maybe then he would feel that his dream, of us, his people, helping the planet, came true, and that it's high time for him to be back. ....

Pls do not take all those mentioned before, like I'm bragging or something. It's all the opposite. I feel terrible and completely upset with myself for not having done that all the time, cause sometimes, in my rush for work or for other "important" things I pass by them and my mind is some place else. I think this is exactly what Mike wouldn't want us to do: pass by poor children/adults/elderly people ... pretending that they're not there.
:( So, if you allow me this idea/advice, let's all do that... like Mike said...if one person would help just one child, it would be still wonderful! It would make a difference!

Thank you! :)
Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 11:40:13 AM by Girl_In_the_Mirror
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'd say you got it right girl_in_the_mirror.........thank you for sharing, thank you for caring........
Bless you always........
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love what girl_in_the_mirror wrote.  I also believe that in Michael’s messages is the premise that we should, all of us, pay it forward and share with people who are less fortunate than ourselves.  It’s not the measure of the man that matters but what’s in his heart the counts.  We can be a blessing in so many ways to so many and it doesn’t take excess to accomplish that.  A smile, a hug, sharing a meal or simply being an ear to listen to the stories.  God Bless you!  You are making a difference.   :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Girl_In_the_Mirror

:bearhug: :bearhug:
I love what girl_in_the_mirror wrote.  I also believe that in Michael’s messages is the premise that we should, all of us, pay it forward and share with people who are less fortunate than ourselves.  It’s not the measure of the man that matters but what’s in his heart the counts.  We can be a blessing in so many ways to so many and it doesn’t take excess to accomplish that.  A smile, a hug, sharing a meal or simply being an ear to listen to the stories.  God Bless you!  You are making a difference.    :bearhug:
  :bearhug: thank you for your beautiful, wise words hesouttamylife!!!!

It’s not the measure of the man that matters but what’s in his heart the counts.  We can be a blessing in so many ways to so many and it doesn’t take excess to accomplish that.  A smile, a hug, sharing a meal or simply being an ear to listen to the stories.

:-*
 :abouttime:
 :moonwalk_:
 :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Girl_In_the_Mirror

I'd say you got it right girl_in_the_mirror.........thank you for sharing, thank you for caring........
Bless you always........
LOVE
thank you, Wishingstar! God Bless You, too!
 :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I love what girl_in_the_mirror wrote.  I also believe that in Michael’s messages is the premise that we should, all of us, pay it forward and share with people who are less fortunate than ourselves.  It’s not the measure of the man that matters but what’s in his heart the counts.  We can be a blessing in so many ways to so many and it doesn’t take excess to accomplish that.  A smile, a hug, sharing a meal or simply being an ear to listen to the stories.  God Bless you!  You are making a difference.   :bearhug:

:th_bravo: :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MJonmind

:th_bravo: :bearhug:
You have a big heart!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Girl_In_the_Mirror

:th_bravo:
You have a big heart!
:bearhug: :icon_redface:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal