MJonmindTopic starter

Iā€™m hoping this is still acceptable in the forum because it is about TMZ, MJ and TIAI.  If not just let me know.  This is revisiting some old info that I thought might be helpful at this stage, especially since there was some discouragement about the hoax in general. Hopefully this will restore some measure of faith.   In this video by MJHoaxEvidence, she explains the clear connection of TMZ and TIAI.  We all agree that TMZ kicked off the Death hoax, and were basically the narrators of it. They are also a tabloid, which MJ referred to as garbage, which we saw lots of in various MJ-death-hoax related scenes including Carolwood, Forest Lawn, and the courtroom. Pretty much every interview I've seen or heard with MJ, he would make sure to tell us that the tabloids are garbage.   They are a mixture of truth and lies, and so we are left with the task of discerning truth from error, which TS was also about (slippery).

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ5xLPmG7Mk[/youtube]

Here TMZ alters a pic of MJ's History album cover, putting a remote control in his hand.  So MJ is in charge of the hoax hint?

Harvey is a believer, grassy-knoll theory.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJ at the TMZ offices or not?

TouchedByAnAngel thread about it.

I'm guessing this Hoax, orchestrated and remote controlled by the greatest entertainer, will go as he directs and envisions.  Can any of us dare to guess what that could be?  I don't think he even wants us to know, to keep us glued to our chairs.  Escapism, and in the process bringing more love into the world.  Just some thoughts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

That is a cache issue, means the previous redirect was to a TMZ page. It still has the favicon cached from the previous redirect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmindTopic starter

Hmm... I now vaguely remember this discussion a long time ago, and I guess I forgot.   :Pulling_hair:
Should I delete this post or is there any merit in it staying?  :icon_e_confused:
Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 01:58:46 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Can you explain in layman terms? :icon_eek:  :icon_e_confused:  So are you saying it's NOT proof that they are connected?

Absolutely not. It is like what browsers do. I might change something to the homepage of this website now and refresh my Google Chrome to see the result. But Chrome doesn't show the changes because it has the old website cached. I can either wait till it works, which might take a while, or I can empty my cache and will see the changes directly after that. Cache is what browsers store in their memory about a website to make it load faster. In this case, TS redirected to a TMZ article or page before, and the favicon (TMZ logo) is simply still in the cache. Really doesn't mean a thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmindTopic starter

Oh, you got my post before I changed it. Thanks for the details.  I guess there have been so many similar 'proofs' that have been explained away over these 3+ years, but still good to revisit certain unresolved ones.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

I'll have to watch the video later when I'm at home.  I do think TMZ and TIAI are connected, their common demoninator being Michael.  TMZ writes a lot of trash about Michael and the Jacksons but I'm sure it's just to create the copy and paste journalism that is so prevalent these days.  Plus TMZ has retracted some of their Jackson stories a day later but the damage was done - everyone else was reporting the same stories. 

Oh, I learned a new word today - favicon.  Thanks Souza, lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TMZ, MJ & garbage reminded me of a picture I saw.  Fits in perfectly

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.ā€

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my Worldā€¦
   and leaving me Speechless!

ā€œTrue goodbyes are the ones never said

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Behind all there is Michael.....   TMZ, TIAI and other are ways  that in these three years Michael  used to give us clues and messages...  for now can not do more ...  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Behind all there is Michael.....   TMZ, TIAI and other are ways  that in these three years Michael  used to give us clues and messages...  for now can not do more ...  :icon_razz:

:th_bravo:  I believe so too!

TMZ don't act on their own volition. Even if TMZ are the source behind TIAI, Michael is behind all things.
Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 07:30:07 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

:icon_e_geek:

I agree with you . :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

:icon_e_geek:

I agree with you . :th_bravo:

+1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

paula-c

I'll have to watch the video later when I'm at home.  I do think TMZ and TIAI are connected, their common demoninator being Michael.  TMZ writes a lot of trash about Michael and the Jacksons but I'm sure it's just to create the copy and paste journalism that is so prevalent these days.  Plus TMZ has retracted some of their Jackson stories a day later but the damage was done - everyone else was reporting the same stories. 

Oh, I learned a new word today - favicon.  Thanks Souza, lol.

I also, or when my internet serve for something :computer-losy-smiley:   chao
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Please guys try to type: "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" on the address bar and you will see that TMZ appears, I don't know if I am right or it just happens to me? Maybe this is the answer to my post on the HoaxBook.

Posted on the Hoaxbook today Jan 11, 2013
sweetsunsetwithMJ ā†’ Back & Front Discussions: ā†’ FRONT: we would like you to explain us about " Complications i_ndeed" since the same word was tweeted by Paris after New Years and before you dropped your post on the old closed Front/Back thread. We are having a lack of clues/hints about the "NO BAM" of last Christmas, we are stuck on those TS' leftovers and possible DWD theory I know I am mixing both threads but since we know you are friend to "TS", lol hence your popcorn post on TIAI thread and that @MJ :nice to see you post in this thread, I am mixing both, lol. Another doubt I have is: is TS one of TMZ stuff for example the one that was wearing a TS t-shirt in one of their vids??  less
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

+1  :icon_cool:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Please guys try to type: "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" on the address bar and you will see that TMZ appears, I don't know if I am right or it just happens to me? Maybe this is the answer to my post on the HoaxBook.

I get it too.

TMZ SUCKS. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions