Sarahli

About "drug addict": I think that there is a difference between someone who takes say heroin and becomes an addict and someone who becomes dependent on a drug because of a health issue against their will with doctor prescription. But maybe this is just semantics here; it’s the “philosophy” behind that makes the difference imo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

suspicious mind

humm this doctor seems too be portrayed much in the same way as murray.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well considering we are talking about Demerol, not insulin, my statement stands.

of course, how anyone dare not to agree with your "highness". You are "top investigator, doctorate in law and medical degree, judge, law clerk, congress woman who adopts law in the US, chief of medical board and department of justice".

Everybody else................just nobody, just misers, yeah, it's only Bec who knows everything even why MJ hoaxedd his death. Yeah, he asked for your advice I am sure, otherwise he could not die without it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:icon_rolleyes: Oh pls someone ban it!  :icon_evil:

Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 05:45:42 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

RK

Well considering we are talking about Demerol, not insulin, my statement stands.

of course, how anyone dare not to agree with your "highness". You are "top investigator, doctorate in law and medical degree, judge, law clerk, congress woman who adopts law in the US, chief of medical board and department of justice".

Everybody else................just nobody, just misers, yeah, it's only Bec who knows everything even why MJ hoaxedd his death. Yeah, he asked for your advice I am sure, otherwise he could not die without it.

Goodbye.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

About "drug addict": I think that there is a difference between someone who takes say heroin and becomes an addict and someone who becomes dependent on a drug because of a health issue against their will with doctor prescription. But maybe this is just semantics here; it’s the “philosophy” behind that makes the difference imo.

I agree Sarahli...and it's not just semantics.  While the physical result is technically the same as bec stated...the HUGE difference in my perception is the intent/method of the drug taker.  Becoming dependent on a medicine prescribed by a Dr. for a genuine/legitimate medical condition is a common, very  unfortunate side effect.  Numbing oneself continually and intentionally for the "feel good" to escape the reality of their day-to-day lives...that's the personality/mentality I call an "addict".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

If you believe dependency = addict or dependency = non addict, I guess wasn't my point. I personally believe that someone having a dependency is an addict. We are not referring to an individual with a disease or illness who has the inability to produce a vital hormone or enzyme such as insulin. My point was simply re: jacarandas' comment is that I don't believe MJ was an addict or had a dependency, at least not at the time of this letter and not with the substance mentioned. Did he try to perpetuate such a scenario of a doctor shopping addict for the purpose of the hoax? IMO, I believe yes.

This letter is not legitimate.

Sidenote: Sorry in advance for being controversial, but I'll add, that now after some research and forming an opinion on Pepsi accident, (whether it be right or wrong, just my opinion, not saying this is what ppl should believe) I even doubt the whole 'addicted to pain killer' story that I once believed. I used to believe propofol / Demerol / morphene addiction stories close to 09 as false and pain killer addiction story circa 95 - 05 possibly true. Since exploring ideas about Pepsi burn, I have changed my opinion. I believe it all to be painting scenario for hoax. MJ is a health freak! But again jmo.  :icon_e_wink:
Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 08:16:21 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

bec

In my opinion, the only difference between Heroin and some pharmaceuticals is one is illegal.

Off Topic: I see my fan club is growing. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Dependency and addiction are almost the same but these words are used in different context.

Dependency - on prescribed medications
addiction - any illegal drug.
Dependency is more subtle.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

It is possible to be addicted to legal perscription medication.

But we are going in circles here splitting hairs over words.

my point is that I don't believe MJ had an additction nor a dependency. One can choose their preferred word here.

But I do get the point to are making Thriller  :icon_e_wink:
Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 11:30:01 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Maybe this is irrelevant...but I'll say it anyway  :icon_e_confused:

I find it interesting that both Farshchian and Murray were trying to "wean" Michael off of medications....by trying "alternative" medications.

As for the letter itself.....

The first part of the letter looks "hoaxy" but at first glance the second part looks legit, but certain phrases seem odd.  :suspect:

The second letter refers to "u" instead of "you"

"You have been doing this. Did not work for u"
"Not for u because of publicity"

The Vitruvian Man symbol (or at least that's what I assume it to be) has been altered....it has wings, whereas the original does not.

Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 12:14:50 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buprinex, or the slang "Bupe Program" as we refer to it here in Australia, is rolled out by doctors to try and help someone break a (most of the time) heroin habit. It is controlled, measured, reduced and worked towards a goal / timeline to get the person clean. (so the theory goes) Similar to methedone program, also used to treat heroin addicts.

Their aim is to a) emilinate drug over dose, b) needle infected disease, and c) ultimately at a minimum reduce, but hopefully cease drug useage in the patient. I had many a client on the program. I have seen approximately about 40 percent of participants come clean, others have gone back to herion, and even futher others have just swapped drugs. Heroin, for Bupe. They just sit on the program indefinitely without reducing nor a time limit. In Australia it means free drugs, clean needles, disability status, disability benefits, job searching exempt status. I know a guy who has been on the program 7 years now!

It's the Governments solution to getting it off the street. However the drug companies make a nice lil profit from it and tax payers have to fund the gap of disability initiatives for the participants!

It's not really a solution. Just moving the chess pieces around. JMO

Anyways, this letter is inviting MJ to take on the program.

Considering I don't believe MJ was a drug addict that needed Bup intervention, on this basis, I say the letter is fake. JMO

Edit: have seen clients (from my social worker days) go on the program for extacy, crystal meth and marijuanna abuse, not just herion.

Double edit: Buprinex is an opiad, so it is just as easy to form an addiction / dependency to it as there is to Herion. It's much debated in social / health circles in Australia. I am personally not for it, but thats JMO.
Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 12:35:01 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

Oh, forgot to add, that another reason I am personally against the program here in Australia, is that when a person is on Bupe, and they are making 'progress' and are more 'trusted' they get to take 14 days supply home with them (we refer to it as take home packs) that they can self administer and not take up doctors time. It often ends up on the street cut down with other dirty stuff like washing detergent etc to make more profit.

So scenario is we then have drug companies making money off drug addiction, underground trafficing (although its considered petty crime, comapred to what local mafia push) being profited from by the drug addict, people getting sick becuase they are injecting washing detergent and tax payers paying for it. If they are caught they don't get charged, because they are disability status, if they are charged they most times not convicted on the grounds of "altered state of mind" (The majority get away with it with a mere slap on the wrist, again because its considered petty crime compared to other drug rings)

So again, its not really a solution. It creates revenue and a stream of other problems too. Namely a rising number of "disability" pensions being despensed by the Government. In Australia we have more people on Disability benefits than we do on unemployment benefits. Why? Because when Gov goes to a vote, it looks better on paper that unemployment figures have dropped... When in reality, they are still the same figures. They just move the "unemployed drug addicts" out of "unemployment benefit" category and into a different category - Government has allowed drug addicts to be classified as "Disabilty" - So rather than them needing to look for work, their unemployment benefit is called something else "disability benefit" and it's all wrapped up in a neat little bow!

Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 02:29:27 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

suspicious mind

humm dependency on a controlled substance.

anybody else see a parallel with media ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bec

We're all addicted to the "news"?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions