no such thing as a coincidence. this is planted by MJ - jmo.

so jacaranda, you suggesting that this letter shows MJ had a desire not to be on demerol, does that mean you actually think that he WAS a drug addict?  :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
so jacaranda, you suggesting that this letter shows MJ had a desire not to be on demerol, does that mean you actually think that he WAS a drug addict?  :icon_e_confused:

Taking a medicine for a complaint, and developing a dependancy on it, does not make someone a drug addict.
So no, that's not what i'm saying.
IF the letter is genuine, then it shows, at that time, that Mj had developed a dependancy on demerol, he was not
ok with that, and sought to do something about it. So good on him. If he was in pain, for whatever reason,
he has every right to have something prescribed to him, to help combat that pain. Same as anyone else.
And he could develop dependancy. Same as anyone else. It's not uncommon to end up dependant on any opioid analgesic
and can happen damn fast too.
IF this was the case then he should be afforded understanding and support, not be vilified for it.
There's nothing dirty or scandalous about it.

The letter is either:
Genuine, and leaked by MJ
Bullshit, and leaked by MJ
Genuine, leaked by other
Bullshit, leaked by other

And sinse theres not really any way of knowing which of those it is, I personally think it's more useful
to question WHY it surfaced when it did. Like I said, at that time, the media was full of 'demerol was cause of death' stuff,
for example:

Then this letter appeared shortly after that. Media say demerol, letter says Anti-demerol. (whether the letter is genuine or not,
has no bearing on it, It's ANTI demerol).
So i'm saying, based on the content and the timing, it's a possiblity that it was simply released in answer to the
accusation that mj was a demerol addict and it caused his death. If that makes sense. ??
Sorry if i'm doing a shit job of explaining what i mean.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Still, this letter does have a letterhead. I guess that doesn't make the letter completely informal to be sent on a Sunday. Anyways, what difference was it going to make if it was any other day?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

Andrea

Still, this letter does have a letterhead. I guess that doesn't make the letter completely informal to be sent on a Sunday. Anyways, what difference was it going to make if it was any other day?

I think the day of the week is not what's really important, it was the date - July 21 - all the 7s.  I mentioned that it was a Sunday just because it would be an unusual day for an office to send a letter but not so if it was a "discreet" letter. 

I also wonder why this letter was photographed from a side angle and not straight on. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Taking a medicine for a complaint, and developing a dependancy on it, does not make someone a drug addict.
So no, that's not what i'm saying.
IF the letter is genuine, then it shows, at that time, that Mj had developed a dependancy on demerol, he was not
ok with that, and sought to do something about it. So good on him. If he was in pain, for whatever reason,
he has every right to have something prescribed to him, to help combat that pain. Same as anyone else.
And he could develop dependancy. Same as anyone else. It's not uncommon to end up dependant on any opioid analgesic
and can happen damn fast too.
IF this was the case then he should be afforded understanding and support, not be vilified for it.
There's nothing dirty or scandalous about it.

The letter is either:
Genuine, and leaked by MJ
Bullshit, and leaked by MJ
Genuine, leaked by other
Bullshit, leaked by other

And sinse theres not really any way of knowing which of those it is, I personally think it's more useful
to question WHY it surfaced when it did. Like I said, at that time, the media was full of 'demerol was cause of death' stuff,
for example:

Then this letter appeared shortly after that. Media say demerol, letter says Anti-demerol. (whether the letter is genuine or not,
has no bearing on it, It's ANTI demerol).
So i'm saying, based on the content and the timing, it's a possiblity that it was simply released in answer to the
accusation that mj was a demerol addict and it caused his death. If that makes sense. ??
Sorry if i'm doing a shit job of explaining what i mean.

Not a shit job at all! Very good explanation that i'm inclined to believe to be possible. I'd started looking up the buprenex 5-7 day program but could'nt make heads or tails of till you posted the other page of the letter and now it does make sense so thanks for that!

"Taking a medicine for a complaint, and developing a dependancy on it, does not make someone a drug addict" absolutely agree
with this too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hello to you all. I am new here and this is my first post. I consider myself to be smart and a good investigator.
I started in this thread because I figured I needed to check out old stuff to catch up. I was turned on to this site by a video on youtube
after a little research of my own and also a gut feeling that MJ did not die that day. Anywayswas looking at that letter
and decided to check out the phone number given. I did some research and turns out the number on that letter is a
New Mexico number. I thought that was rather strange seeing how the office building is located in Miami , FLA.
What could this mean if anything?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh.... I forgot to mention I also called the number and it is a dead number.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Miami Beach Doctor Prescribed Michael Jackson Drugs, But Was He Trying to Help?

As more information about Michael Jackson's dependence on prescription drugs comes to light, a Miami Beach doctor might find himself in an unwelcome spotlight.

According to multiple sources, Jackson was under the treatment of Dr. Alex Farshchian. TMZ obtained a letter from Dr. Farshchian to Jackson dated July 21, 2002:
Dearest MJ

Hi and how are you,

I am not sure if you received my package earlier, so I am sending it again.

It's a 5-7 day program that offers you the solution.

Buprinex is the potent narcotic I told you about last week. It is just like the D but better.

I have everything ready. This is it. Do it before you start your second chapter. You are the best, you are an ICON, and you belong to the TOPS. "U ain't seen nothing yet." Let's do it as soon as possible. Read the attached and call me.

TMZ believes "the D" refers to Demerol, a drug that might have played a part in Jackson's death.

TheWrap.com also obtained documents from the 2004 child molestation investigation that name Farshchian. Police interviewed Michael Lapperuque, a former personal assistant to the star. He claims Farshchian was the person who introduced Jackson to Al Malnik, and Lapperuque added that "he did not like Farshchian at all," and that Malnik was another one of Farshchian's patients.

A second former member of Jackson's team, Chris Carter, also discussed Farshchian. From the police report: "He said Dr. Farshchian told him that Jackson was addicted to Demerol but said he was giving Jackson a placebo to wean him off."

The drug Farshchian talks about in his letter, Buprinex, is a semi-synthetic opioid used to treat chronic pain. It is also used in the management of opioid (like Demerol) addiction. Howard Stern sidekick Artie Lange called it a "miracle pill" after it helped him beat his heroin addiction.

Farshchian works out of the Center for Regenerative Medicine in Miami Beach. A regular donor to the Republican Congressional Committee, he was named doctor of the year by its physician advisory board in 2003. The main focus of his practice seems to be arthritis treatment, not drug dependence. 

Exclu: 5 Doctors Named in 2004 Police Report
Published: July 06, 2009

As a multi-agency criminal investigation continues into the death of Michael Jackson, confidential police documents from 2004 suggest that the path into the dark world of the entertainer’s use of prescription drugs was lined with willing doctors and employees.

A police interview with former Jackson bodyguard Christopher Carter named five doctors who continually prescribed drugs for the pop star. (Read the full document here.)

“Carter said he would drive Jackson to doctor’s offices in New York, Florida and California,” according to the interview, labelled “highly confidential.”

He named “Dr. Klein, Dr. Metzger (unknown spelling), Dr. Barney from Solvang, Dr. Saunders and Dr. Farshchian,” the interview read.

XCERPT #1

-------------

“Carter described Jackson as being sharp and ‘in tune’ prior to the doctor visits and afterward he would be out of it and sedated.”

Dr. Farshchian told Carter that Jackson was addicted to Demerol, but that he’d been trying to wean the entertainer from it.

The police interviews were part of the Santa Barbara Sheriff’s Department investigation into charges that Michael Jackson had molested Gavin Arvizo, a young man who frequently visited the entertainer with his parents.

Jackson was acquitted of the charges in 2004.

“Dr. Klein” refers to Arnold Klein, the Beverly Hills dermatologist who was Jackson’s longtime caregiver. His assistant, Deborah Rowe, carried two of Jackson’s children.

TheWrap called Klein’s office to ask whether he had illegally prescribed medications.

EXCERPT #2

-------------

"We are not making any statement," said a female employee answering his phones at his Beverly Hills office. The employee hung up when asked if Klein was being questioned by Los Angeles police who are investigating Jackson’s death.

Alex Farshchian’s office did not respond to a message left by TheWrap. The other doctors could not be reached for comment.

Citing an anonymous source, The Los Angeles Times reported that the authorities are investigating five doctors and their treatment of Jackson, which may or may not have had an impact in the singer's death.

It is not known what involvement the physicians cited in 2004 may have had in the final days of Jackson's life or if they are part of LAPD probe, which is getting an assist from the DEA and the California Attorney General's office.

It is a felony to illegally prescribe prescription drugs, meaning to prescribe drugs while knowing the patient is not in need of them for a medical condition. But legal experts say that the crime can be extremely hard to prove.

A preliminary LA County Coroner's report on death was inconclusive as to cause of death. Toxicology tests on Jackson are expected within several weeks.

TheWrap has reported that the independent autopsy requested by Jackson's family was, like the L.A. coroner's findings, inconclusive.

Another confidential police interview gave further detail into doctors supplying Jackson with prescription drugs. Bodyguard Michael LaPerruque told Santa Barbara detectives that he believed Dr. Farshchian “may have been over prescribing medication.”

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

A person dependent on medication IS a drug addict. Medication=drug, dependency=addict. "Dependent on medication" is a nice way of saying "drug addict" but let's not kid ourselves, it's the exact same animal.

Side note: perhaps that is part of the point. Demerol is a drug that easily causes dependency. Big Pharma makes billions off of creating drug addicts out of it's customers with physician approval and encouragement and the whole problem gets swept under the rug because it's delivered under the guise of "health care". 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
A person dependent on medication IS a drug addict. Medication=drug, dependency=addict. "Dependent on medication" is a nice way of saying "drug addict" but let's not kid ourselves, it's the exact same animal.

Side note: perhaps that is part of the point. Demerol is a drug that easily causes dependency. Big Pharma makes billions off of creating drug addicts out of it's customers with physician approval and encouragement and the whole problem gets swept under the rug because it's delivered under the guise of "health care".

thinking of Michael's song 'morphine':

Demerol
Demerol
Oh God he's taking demerol
Demerol
Demerol

He's tried
Hard to convince her
To be over what he had
Today he wants it twice as bad
Don't cry
I won't resent you
Yesterday you had his trust
Today he's taking twice as much

Demerol
Demerol
Hee-hee-hee
Demerol
Demerol
Oh my Oh God it's Demerol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

MJonmind

At Disney World, Florida: Dr. Alex Farshchian with his son Joseph, Michael, Prince, Paris, and Frank Cascio

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I really can't agree with that. It would almost be like saying diabetics who are dependent on insulin are drug addicts. One way of describing dependency is that the body can't function normally without the drug, or go into withdrawl without it. An addict may also have dependency, but a dependent isn't necessarily an addict.
It's hard to explain, so i'll pull up some info..

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Well considering we are talking about Demerol, not insulin, my statement stands.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Hello to you all. I am new here and this is my first post. I consider myself to be smart and a good investigator.
I started in this thread because I figured I needed to check out old stuff to catch up. I was turned on to this site by a video on youtube
after a little research of my own and also a gut feeling that MJ did not die that day. Anywayswas looking at that letter
and decided to check out the phone number given. I did some research and turns out the number on that letter is a
New Mexico number. I thought that was rather strange seeing how the office building is located in Miami , FLA.
What could this mean if anything?

First of all welcome to the forum, I did more research and the area code 305 is Flordia Not New Mexico. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hello my friends, I found out more about this phone number on the letter 3058668384 It belongs to a MR. Alex Farshehian Address: 9573 Harding Ave
Surfside, FL 33154-2501  The question is who is this man?

Now I found out he is a doctor actually an orthopedist he specializes in arthritis. If any one lives in Florida could call and find out more info about this doctor.

So sorry, I did not see that someone has already found out about this doctor, I can I erase my post?
Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 11:41:02 AM by heartofgold
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions