No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

July 21, 2002 was a Sunday.  Not saying the letter couldn't have been written on a weekend but it would be unusual, from an office.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The date 7/21 is an interesting coincidence. Did anyone notice the correct spelling is Buprenex not Buprinex? -- "for moderate to severe pain and as an anesthesia adjunct. Administered sublingually or by intramuscular or intravenous injection."

could 5-7 be years? 2007 - 2009 maybe

Looking at letters, sun, or count... ? could be interesting.

The letter says 5-7 days..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Potent Narcotic already scary words.These highlighted words remind me of Jermaine words,  This is it but not it, u aint seen nothing yet, not the last curtain call. very fishy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Thanks Jacaranda and Andrea for finding this info.

7/10/2009 5:16 pm PDT by TMZ Staff
Jackson Doc Offers 'Potent Narcotic' Solution
One of Michael Jackson's doctors wanted Michael Jackson to trade his dependence onDemerol for another "potent narcotic."

Dr. Alex Farshchian wrote Michael Jackson a letter -- dated July 21, 2002 -- in which he writes, "Buprinex (sic) is the potent narcotic I told you about last week. It is just like the Dbut better." Buprenex is an injectable narcotic painkiller.

During a search of Neverland, Santa Barbara County Sheriff's deputies seized a scribbled note -- which may have been written by Jackson and found around his drug stash -- that says "Buprenex does the same as demerol, the only difference is you can't become an addict on Buprenex." The note refers to Buprenex as "synthetic demeroll (sic)." It goes on: "2 viles, I would feel safe having it in case of axident (sic)."

Our research shows if Buprenex is taken for long periods of time or at high doses, it can become addictive.

The doctor refers in his letter to a "5-7 day program that offers you the solution." The doctor does not explain the program.

Perhaps this note was planted, as MJ was likely aware the Neverland raid was going to happen. The drug addict theme is crucial for the hoax.
Funny the phone number in the letter is covered up.
What a web of deception:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here's a good post from ImConvinced:   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's how elaborate and thorough the details of his 'addictions' are that make it so hard to see the illusion of it ALL.
Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 04:40:53 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Perhaps the letter is fake and the intention is painting the scenario that MJ was Dr shopping for drugs?

Thought that too and this letter could be an intentional hint to 'doctor shopping' and prescribing drugs legally vs illegal prescriptions, forgeries eo criminal practices. A call for awareness.

The fact is that Michael's alleged drugrelated 'death' , doctors and the trial got worldwide media attention and were leading to awareness. Hopefully criminal drug prescribing MONEY hungry doctors are more in the spotlight now :suspect:
Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 04:58:18 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Hello Everyone, This is my first post on the forum. 

Well I looked at some words from the letters: d, t, i, c, o, n, t, o, p, s, u, n.

The words I got from this were 'CON' 'PUNDITS' & 'TO'

I searched this through Google with MJ added to the end of 'CON PUNDITS TO' and found some rather interesting articles,  the last 5 links on page one are the ones you could possibly look at.
here is the link for this page:

So for the word 'Con' that pretty much means the fakers or deceivers.
and the word 'Pundit' is someone who will offer their opinion on the mass media, by TV or radio.
I'll explain bit more on the PUNDIT, I'm guessing these could be the people on the articles who have been talking about his death and have became CON PUNDITS TO which means they are given they're fake opinions on this...

could this be a clue saying to the media that they are getting false information out to us the public so they are pundits and being con'd themselves by MJ as it refers into the letter: 'U aint seen nothing yet'

Really Sorry to anyone who may find this confusing, it confused me quite a lot, but just my thoughts.  :)

Thank you for reading

Aimzi

The word sun is there lol Jermaine changed his name to Jacksun
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

More recent; post 6/25/09 to my knowledge.
Yeah. TMZ posted the pic of the letter and Mj's handwritten note about buprenex/demerol
on 10th july 2009. I think that was it's first appearance.

lol again TMZ... Lol I honestly sometimes wonder how non believers reconcile all the "scoops"and "exclusives" that TMZ relsease on MJ and Co. It's such a neon sign saying "suspicious" yet they totally disregard! Don't get it. :icon_e_confused:

Thanks for posting the link andrea. :icon_e_wink:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

More recent; post 6/25/09 to my knowledge.
Yeah. TMZ posted the pic of the letter and Mj's handwritten note about buprenex/demerol
on 10th july 2009. I think that was it's first appearance.

Actually now knowing that it came out in 2009 and was a TMZ scoop, it makes me wonder now if the purpose of the letter is simply to perpetuate the "Drug Addict" character and that the THIS IS IT, YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET, is a wink and assurance to hoaxers and fans (for those who pick up on it) that the letter itself is from MJ, content untrue and a part of the hoax.

Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 08:10:42 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
The letter definitely is a confidential document that has been released by TMZ for hoax purposes.

Quote from: Andrea

July 21, 2002 was a Sunday.  Not saying the letter couldn't have been written on a weekend but it would be unusual, from an office.
Maybe only some people know about this deal with MJ, not meant for everyone to know, or is a major undertaking...

watch this video. 'Regenerist' is used for  anti-ageing 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

So this Bruprinex (or Bruprenex) is a "synthetic" Demerol...as fake or a replacement Demerol.....interesting. 
Demerol has only one "L"......this Bruprinex/Bruprenex is misspelled.  There was a drug listed on the
paramedics report....it was misspelled as well.  Lots of misspelled drugs around this hoax........
just an observation.  Being that we have a fake Demerol listed is very curious, indeed. 
I still see that letter as a total fake as well.....the angle at which it's at makes the lettering all wrong. 
So I am not sure what we are supposed to "see"...but so far I like what I read from you guys...thank you!

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I will give it a shot, maybe you will laugh, but the words I came out with these letters d, t, i, c, o, n, t, o, p, s, u, n. are: stop u con> tind>> Tind means to set on fire : kindle, ignite.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Other then these words, and what aimzi wrote I couldn't come up with anything else, unless some of you can.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Other single words or phrases I see are

Discount
Don't stop
Icon
Dust
Option

Sorry cant be of more help.

There must be an iPhone app that can help with this...

Edit: another one, count on it
Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 10:44:47 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

I think that even if we try as hard as we can to decipher those capitalised letters , we won't know what was exactly meant by them because in my opinion the writer of that letter ( who is believed to be Michael ) aimed at confusing people . Maybe there isn't something to be decoded and the capitalised  letters stand as a hint that the letter was written by Michael for he was known for doing that ! In his written notes , he always capitalised letters whenever he actually shouldn't .

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

On the surface of it, this letter appears to be hoaxy because of the phrases used, the boldening of parts and the seemingly
unproffesional tone it is written in. I've spent some hours getting to know a bit more about Dr Farshchian. It would seem from his patient
testimonials that they recieve a proffessional service, whilst being treated almost like family or at least a family friend, it all seems very
friendly and laid back. He appears to be a bit of a character.

What we don't know is how well aquainted Mj and the Dr were. I would say if they were on friendly terms, then it is not outside the realms of
possibility that Dr Farshchain wrote this and that it is genuine correspondance. Even though the letter is strange. It could be a case of the Dr being
friendly, encouraging, maybe laying it on a bit thick, or just plain old sucking up. (you are an icon/belong to the tops)
U aint seen Nothin' yet is in quotations, and he is clearly quoting mj. The first time (that i know of) that mj used that phrase was at the wma's in 2000.
It does seem strange that the Dr would quote something mj had said 2 year previous, but hey he coulda been watching mj footage at any time, the same
as the rest of us. It's also possible that Mj used this phrase in convo with the Dr.

This is it. <--- ok that ones a little scary, but it IS a common phrase. This is it..the answer to your problem, the solution, the doc just putting emphasis on what he is proposing? Possibly.
Second chapter. This letter isn't Dr Farshchians only mention of Mj's 'second chapter'.
This is from examiner.com 0ctober 2011...
Michael’s friend and confidante, Dr. A.J. Farschchian told Dr. Drew, “Michael Jackson himself is being way over-exaggerated. Health wise, everything you hear about.
Michael was actually afraid of medication.”
Dr. Farschchian said Michael believed physicians had a great amount of knowledge. “He would listen to them and he would trust them … Michael Jackson started his
second chapter of life in 2000 to 2003. He was very active and going to studios every day,”

Dr Farshchian founded the Center for Regenerative medicine in 2000. On healthgrades.com his specialities are listed as orthopedics and Family Practice.
Wikapedia notes that by 2001 Dr Farshchian limited his practice to non surgical orthopedics and sports medicine.

If this letter, written july 21 2002 (the date i find suspect, 7's) is genuine, I dont think it has anything to do with orthopedics (though i could see Mj having non surgical treatment to ailing joints)
The reason being, when TMZ stated 'the doctor refers in his letter to a "5-7 day program that offers you the solution". The doctor does not explain the program'.. that wasn't exactly true. At some point they posted another page of that letter ..

The 5-7 day programme was to be 5-7 days of outpatient buprenex injections before moving on to some kind of blocking therapy, to overcome a demerol dependancy, in a way that would be more private and less traumatic than other options. (the privacy angle may be why the Dr wrote this on a sunday, i assume from his home, rather from a practice with staff). If real, that is.

Personally i dont think there's anything actually hidden in this letter. Genuine or not.

My questions would be.. Who gave this letter to TMZ and for what purpose?

The biggest message i get from this letter is that it shows Mj had a desire to not be dependant on demerol, and if he actually was, sought help and advise to
rectify that, which is in contrast to pretty much everything in the media (especially around the time this letter surfaced) which painted Mj as crazed drug addict who died of a demerol overdose.
So I personally think that was the purpose of this letter going public.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions