Re: I am tired of this and DONE!
January 01, 2013, 07:02:22 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That's probably not a lesson wasted.

TS_comments being a fake informer or not has no bearing on the hoax and MJ being alive. You've been signed up a long time, you ought to know that.

Hi Bec,
Is TS a troll? He seems a very educated man, but what I have read up to now nothing came true. Is he really an informant> So if he is a troll is front a troll too? Wow all these questions that goes through my mind.  No doubt in my mind Mj is dead, I know deep down in my soul he is alive. I wonder if he will come back at all. If someone fakes his death it's to escape from this chaotic world not to come back into it. I would like to hear more of your imput Bec. Thank you

With all due respect heart of Gold, MJ didn't fake his death to "escape the chaotic world"

TS is an educated man, you are right. I am keen to see what he comes back with. Guess we all need to exercise patience and allow for TIME...

Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 07:23:14 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

jam4truth

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You ain`t seen nothing yet, and the best is yet to come.
January 01, 2013, 07:02:56 PM

Paris Jacksoη  ‏@ParisJackson

complications
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2013, 07:05:50 PM
That's probably not a lesson wasted.

TS_comments being a fake informer or not has no bearing on the hoax and MJ being alive. You've been signed up a long time, you ought to know that.

Hi Bec,
Is TS a troll? He seems a very educated man, but what I have read up to now nothing came true. Is he really an informant> So if he is a troll is front a troll too? Wow all these questions that goes through my mind.  No doubt in my mind Mj is dead, I know deep down in my soul he is alive. I wonder if he will come back at all. If someone fakes his death it's to escape from this chaotic world not to come back into it. I would like to hear more of your imput Bec. Thank you

with all due respect heart of Gold, MJ didn't fake his death to "escape the chaotic world"

First of all I asked this question to Bec, secondly tell me what did he escape from his family? The Illuminati isn't part of this chaotic world? NWO  is not part of this chaotic world? so tell me why did MJ faked his death?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

January 01, 2013, 07:08:27 PM

complications

It certainly seems that way....  :icon_cool:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2013, 07:16:01 PM
Heart of gold, If you notice and reread my comment, I didnt answer the questions you asked bec or make comment for her. I actually commented on the part where you said "MJ escaped this chaotic world". It's a public forum. You posted, I commented. It's what we do and it's not out of order.

It's just that that pariuclar line doesn't make sense, with the whole "needing to escape life is so chaotic and then lets give clues that I am really alive and going to comeback" Kinda defeats the purpose, don't you think.

Wish ppl werent so antsy these days... I'm over it.

Moving on, I dont understand what you mean here, I'm sorry.

secondly tell me what did he escape from his family?

It's up to us all as individuals to work out and come to our own belief of WHY, and even when that happens, we may be wrong. I certainly dont believe he was escaping a chaotic life, nor the illuminati, EOW...

This is the greatest show on earth - in history - JMO!   :icon_e_smile:
Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 07:32:32 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

January 01, 2013, 07:17:18 PM

complications

Thought as much. We need patience ppl.

Thanks for posting Jam :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

Love4Michael

January 01, 2013, 07:17:34 PM
Be tired and be done...or remain hopeful and continue with your beliefs...that's the sheer beauty of our individual free will after all isn't it?  I still firmly believe that it boils down to being able to be strong in ones faith that what we have uncovered/discovered/researched is on solid facts and foundations...versus those who have become obsessed with other peoples opinions of them, their own personal goals or desires and the inability to compartmentalize life.  It's always made me sad to read posts that reflect a writers total immersion into hoaxland to the apparent detriment of things and relationships going on in their real lives.  While I'm pretty sure that Michael wants and needs the support of people who genuinely care about him...I doubt that he wished for others to lose themselves in the process.  That doesn't seem to be very representative of his MO as I've learned about him over these last years. 

I've been a "fan" since the beginning given that we're the same age but I've taken the time (as some of you have no doubt) to learn more about the person he's always been through all those years that I was too busy living my life and raising my children to pay attention to his life.  Needless to say that a lot of what I discovered broke my heart for him...the lengths that people went to to hurt him...the people that he trusted openly turning on him...and still through all of that hatred he continued to try and show patience and compassion for humanity.  That being said...patience and compassion is what I'm giving him in return...he deserves it.  It's simply not possible for any of us to know the full extent of the activities happening behind the curtain and whether or not the best laid plans may sometimes require an emergency adjustment.  Whatever is to be WILL be...and it will be WHEN it's supposed to happen regardless of who whispers dates or makes predictions.  My faith remains undaunted but every person here has to make their own choice and peace with where we are now. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
January 01, 2013, 07:24:40 PM
TS failed

Are you 100% sure of that? Are you even open to giving TS a right of reply?

What I meant is that TS has failed to date BAM (ok still have time, but because at the last moment?), And of course I am ready and waiting, that TS, tell us what happened, speaks a sad heart but firm in what he feels, that all is not lost. MJ even less. with love
 :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2013, 07:27:51 PM
TS failed

What I meant is that TS has failed to date BAM (ok still have time, but because at the last moment?), And of course I am ready and waiting, that TS, tell us what happened, speaks a sad heart but firm in what he feels, that all is not lost. MJ even less. with love

I get what you mean. Its kinda exciting huh? I am anticipating TS next post, more than any of the others. I am so keen to hear what he has to say. Not in terms of "he owes us answers", but more, "so where to next - what are we looking at next in this game"

My bet is CM as per the new TIAI redirect.

Excited!!!!  :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 07:35:49 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

bec

January 01, 2013, 07:30:48 PM
In my opinion? As a public service announcement. As a demonstration for freedom. As a live stage art production. As an illusion. As an unprecedented event.  As a dose of tough love. And as a means to enact revenge. A few other reasons too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

paula-c

January 01, 2013, 07:34:32 PM
Be tired and be done...or remain hopeful and continue with your beliefs...that's the sheer beauty of our individual free will after all isn't it?

+1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 01, 2013, 07:35:27 PM
TS failed

I get what you mean. Its kinda exciting huh? I am antipipating TS next post, more than any of the others. I am so keen to hear what he has to say. Not in terms of "he owes us answers", but more, "so where to next - what are we looking at next in this game"

My bet is CM as per the new TIAI redirect.

Excited!!!!  :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:

If I also hope the following redirect, but a little "we must answer" do not you think?  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2013, 07:42:32 PM
For sure! I am still keen to hear justification / on no bam 31.12.12 if there is one, but even more interested in where to next. So yes a little of column a and a little of coulmn b  :icon_e_biggrin:

But the notion of literal 'fake informer' or 'fake information' amongst all of the other fake information TS gave out (throw DWD, in there) kinda justifies / answers why there was no bam 31.12.12.

So I am more keen to see what future holds and where we look to next opposed to TS giving an answer, because he sorta already gave it, if I make sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 01, 2013, 07:43:30 PM

----> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :)

----> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :icon_e_wink:

----> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SMILE

Thanks Sim, there is still time, but, Why, at the last moment? OMG! TS please, we're at the limit, is not it a good time now?   :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 01, 2013, 07:47:22 PM
oh heck i have been tired of it for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time now! still can't shake it though. somethin keeps me stuck here. i think it is murray .can not explain it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal