emulik

Re: TIAI December 27
January 05, 2013, 01:17:38 PM

there must be indeed some complications which leaded to cancellation of Bam..TS looked so confident about Bam being till january 1, 2013, my intuition tells me there is more to the story, but we are not able to see behind the curtain, it could be dangerous to tell us every detail, we know that many people are watching and reading here..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Andrea

January 05, 2013, 01:35:53 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
When TS said that we could consider him a fake informer if there was no BAM by the deadline, to me it just meant that he was 100% certain it would happen so no one could even have the opportunity to call him that – it’s like he said that we could know he is the Queen Elizabeth. So maybe that there really are complications. I don't think that everything is set in stone despite the well planning of the Hoax so unexpected things can happen especially if this has something to do with the legal system. This is how I’m thinking right now about this – hoping we will get some more light in the near future. I will pray God to clear the way for Michael, it can only be a good thing.

I see it that way too - that the BAM was supposed to happen before 1/1/13 but complications arose so the deadline was extended.  Ok, fair enough, things happen.  Can't control everything.

But I also see it that TS knew the BAM wouldn't happen by that date and that he would be called a "fake informer" for whatever reasons, probably to show that some of what he's written isn't necessarily true in regards to the hoax.  For him to say in August 2011 that a BAM would happen before/by 1/1/13 knowing that it wouldn't happen then isn't really a stretch when it comes to long-term talking with TS.  He wrote in December 2009 about the Ark of the Covenant, saying he'd go into further detail about it - which he did, in January 2012 (Sign 1).  So long-term forethought with TS is not uncommon.  And I can see the false BAM date being a way to shake our faith.  Again, I'm reminded of the last paragraph from Sign 1 where he says that faith and only faith will win.

For those who choose Michael’s side, Michael Himself has made this amazing promise, “To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne …” (Revelation 3:21; see 22:1-5; 1 Samuel 2:7,8; Matthew 25:31; 20:21-23; Mark 10:37-40). Yes, Lucifer got kicked out of heaven for demanding a seat upon God’s throne; he failed the test of faith. But for those who pass the test of faith, Jesus will give them the very same thing which Lucifer demanded, and yet never received—the privilege to sit on God’s throne! This is not a message of fear, it’s a message of faith, a faith that will conquer Lucifer and all who take sides with him. This is what the final battle is all about; the battle where faith and only faith will win the victory and prize: to sit with God on His throne—this is the battle, the final battle, the battle of Armageddon!!!!!!! 

Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 01:38:04 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2013, 01:58:47 PM
I still think that it's possible that TS comes back... Logically, whether he's a fake or a genuine informer, he'll not stop posting in the most intense moment of this hoax - I mean, if you like playing with people or you have an important info to share - this is the very right moment when the people will follow you and get your message... Just look at us - we're going crazy and whether we consider TS as fake or not - he'll for sure get huuuge attention if he replies right now...Front came back - it was a lot simplier for him than for TS as a single poem was sufficient to "calm us" and give us hope... The thing is different with TS - he knows very well that we'll not let him go with a poem, ambiguous text etc - he knows we'll yell for explanations and many will criticize him - it surely won't be easy for him. Maybe that's why he's not posting anything now - maybe he waits for something (the "complications" being "solved" or the postponed bam finally happening) to explain everything... There's a thing that makes me wonder too - why a fake informer would take such a risk (after being followed for years) to predict a 100% bam that would put all his reputation at stake. That would be a strange behaviour, because even without this deadline we'll still follow him...unless, and i'm just thinking out loud here, he was tired of all the hoax and all the attention he was getting as a fake informer and just wanted to set a deadline for himself - like "i'm doing this till 2013 and then it's over"...that would make sense but somehow i feel TS takes this hoax more seriously and will not let this all finish this way... In fact his last redirect about CM isn't pointing to an end, but rather to a beginning - I feel there are many things in the making - something for sure will happen (or at least I hope so)...
As for "learning a lesson not to believe anyone" I think this whole hoax is a huge lesson in itself, even if TS turns out to be fake, that will not teach me not to trust anyone - that will just be an example of the hoax message (do not trust the media etc)... And I do not believe that anyone on this forum fully believed TS, I mean - we can't even fully trust the family, so what about TS - a total stranger...?
Time will tell but as far as bam and TS are concerned, better know later than never ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 05, 2013, 02:35:16 PM
Andrea, I see what you mean, it’s difficult to know what’s really going on, what is the plan ultimately, we know so little ... I’m just thinking that it was the 1st time TS was absolutely certain about a date to the point of putting his “reputation at stake”, lol. But you may be right of course, I am not sure about what would be under test with that, it could be our faith indeed but I don't see for what reason. I also think that we maybe see the Hoax as essentially concentrated in the ARG part and this forum, but there must many other projects that must be getting attention. We don't really know how it can interfere.

Now if there are no real complications and this is all a test it could also be to see how easily (or not) people would jump on the TS is fake bandwagon just based on this failed prediction? Without contradicting or proving him wrong with evidence. To think that TS’s info may be fake based on this means that only his status gives or removes credence to his theories and not their logic or lack thereof. I just don't see how the absence of BAM disproves TS' theories. But anyway, given how level 7 was going in circles it may just be that in the end we believe what makes the most sense for us. We were asked think for ourselves after all.  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Its her

January 05, 2013, 02:46:26 PM
I looked up who is TS ELIOT  Thomas Stearns Eliot he was a publisher playwright, literary. Born in September 26 1888 I was just curious who this person would be> I remember TS did write a post and signed it TS Eliot. I wonder why he chose this name.  :)

Hi Heartofgold,

Say, WHICH post of T.S.' did he sign like that (TS Eliot) ?????????? I looked, but it's taking me too long.  :Pulling_hair: :screaming-7365:

Another thing...and maybe someone already highlighted this :icon_e_smile:, but, I'm pretty sure TS is a good guy here, so all I needed to do was explain away the little faux pas about the BAM date, to still believe he is one of the good guys (inside). How many times have we been burned by bogus BAM dates and YET we fell for another one, at our own TS' hands! Suckers! ha ha , you know I love you, so no hard feelings, eh? We just are very sweet, innocent, HOPEFUL, excited hoaxers!!! NO shame implied, at all, but in fun, TSK TSK. ;) But I think TS MEANT to reveal that we are too trusting just yet---just because we think we know HIM!! (He COULD be a boogeyman, kids. We don't know. just because he is very nice, and sophisticated, educated, religious, maybe, and has a three year investment here with us, as we all do...Time here, alone, doesn't make him trustworthy, for real. Some serial killers have proven to be very patient , methodical deceivers...btw. All that really tells me that he is trustworthy is that our famous watchgurl, Souza has not run him off as a poser or opportunist. That IS something to bank on, even while all his other personality and character traits seem to validate her trust in him. I trust her instincts about her own forum (there is a cosmic principle there :icon_e_geek:), and, I DO trust TS, because I am pretty much anonymous to him, and so, safe, AND because i just want to trust him. :icon_albino: We have to trust someone in the Hoax Coach. Suspicion taking root, can make ya NUTS. :suspect:

That said, what I started to say about the words "Fake Informer" is that I think TS meant "fake" as a noun of its own, that is, any OTHER untruths, not an adjective describing himself. He is an "Informer" (noun), revealing the fake (a separate noun). Well, he certainly exposed a fake BAM, when it didn't happen. And really, it made sense too, for the date to be a good one, but, really, it's just another teaching exercise, eh? Sorry if I am repeating someone (I haven't read everything yet :icon_e_smile: ). It is worth repeating, anyway, to sprinkle some relief about! :)  Hi T.S. (don't make me sorry :'(,  :icon_albino:    :icon_e_biggrin:). 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

January 05, 2013, 03:11:08 PM

How could we give him our mailing address to send us the reward if we didn't know for sure who was him? Isn't it odd that somebody is asking for your mailing address?

What do you guys think? and was there any member that was finally rewarded by TS?

Mysetrious , odd , peculiar but not contradictory . His asking for the mailing adress implies that he knew that no one would ever be able to prove his theories to be wrong ( mainly the ones about numerology and the connection between MJ and Elvis ) . As he said it in his post , it was him challenging the critics .

What I still find kind of baffling till this day is him referring to himself as " we" . I mean we know that his theories must be a work of a collective intelligence but how many people are behind TS' posts . Besides, if TS and Front know each other , does it mean that behind Front's account are a "lot " of people as well ?

He says "we" because he is including us in his team I don't think there are more than a person behind TS.

I've always thought that TS is some combination of Michael, Marlon, & Jermaine....but that's just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2013, 03:12:45 PM
in the end we believe what makes the most sense for us. We were asked think for ourselves after all.  :icon_e_wink:

I so agree with you on this one . We believe not what we see or what we're exposed to , but what we decide / choose to believe . If there's anyone to blame it must be ourselves for letting things get out of our control . In all of their / his posts TS and Front asked us  not to take their /his words as the absolute truth , Front even dared ask us to doubt him .. could he have been any clearer ? it was a loud shout that we shouldn't believe EVERYTHING with which they have been feeding us . However , I still believe that this "delay" is a part of the play . For me , it seems so thematic ! Planned and well organised ( just like a member whose name I fail to remember right now said in another thread ) To be honest , I don't think there were any complications even though Front said so . We know how perfectionist and thoughtful Michael is , he wouldn't let things be on his way . And by the way , isn't today the 5th January ? Why nothing has been said about the extension of 15 days that Murray's lawyer was granted ? TMZ has been publishing non sense stuff since TS posted those tweets about the extension ( the DL , Ola Ray getting paid ..) as if they're trying to keep us busy while something is being cooked behind the curtains .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 05, 2013, 06:39:05 PM
TS/TS_comments never signed anything TS Eliot. That's false info.

To me it's pretty crystal clear. It's a game, and all this time TS/TS_comments was playing the part of "fake" informer. Problem is, it's not so black n white. Some of the info is fake, some is not. It's up to the player to determine true from false. Now that's a twist!

It's pretty clever. I'm sure his old posts are chock full of more little nuggets like the one Sunset found. Cuz you really can't deny that, that's a complete contradiction... with the only plausible explanation being that he wrote it that way on purpose. We all know TS/TS_comments is extremely careful in his choice of words and extremely methodical in his execution.

We all add our own inflection to the written word. Words on a screen or piece of paper are not just words. They are thoughts n feelings n pictures n emotions. Some are transmitted by the author but the reader always brings their own mood to the table. A simple example is when something here on the forum gets "taken the wrong way". Sometimes the author was in error but other times, the reader submitted an emotion to the words that was solely one sided.

Because usually when I read a post from TS/TS_comments, I WANTED to believe something. Ever skeptical of him but still... I believe in his character so I always really wanted to believe what he was writing was genuine info. Actors use lies to tell the truth... perhaps that's why TS was always such a fan of V for Vendetta. Sure the FBI does sting operations on bad guys. Sure the Illuminati rule the world and take out enemies of their operation. Sure MJ was a target of people trying to embezzle or defraud him. And sure, LaToya's husband really was a crooked, evil man who probably really did want MJ out of the way just to hurt her.

Anyway point being, that's what I think. TS/TS_comments spun us a tangled web of lies (devil's advocate) n truth n now we get to sift through it all.

Oh but he will be back. Not to worry. He is always back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions