underthemoon
December 25, 2012, 03:41:20 PM »
I remember a pic that looks so similar...from Oktober 2002 :

If that photo is Michael in 2002 I think is the photo he had with Ben Evensted,lol,but I'm not that sure it was done in 2002 at all :LolLolLolLol: !!!!!

This is Michael in 2002 when he was at Disney store with Cascio family.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9cRzTP4f0M[/youtube]

No make-up and for sure no mind-control,lol just 2 watches  :thjajaja121: !!!!! Michael is a beautiful man,and everyone can see this ,especially by this video :-* .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

voiceforthesilent
December 25, 2012, 11:08:06 AM »
Oh my gosh - is there ever a time where we will see pictures from the same era and all agree that it is or isn't Michael? LOL - I, for one, haven't believe for years that we've seen the real Michael every single time and these two pictures are no diferent. The only other explanation is that Michael deliberately changes his appearance.

Touche  :th_bravo:!!!!
We are watching The Master at work for a long time now ;D .
If you have seen something before, your mind does not consider it important to see it again, and does not let you see it; it edits your life.But in Michael's case is the opposite ,he is always transforming everything,changing things and makes you wanting for more.When you see a rose through the mind, you do not see it as it truly is. Your mind does this with everything, unless it perceives it as New, Special, or Dangerous  ;).
Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 06:34:08 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ellyd
December 31, 2012, 05:39:40 AM »
I'm sure we'll discuss O2 in 2013 still.
Brilliant masterpiece.

Brilliant indeed  :th_bravo: !!!!!
And you can be sure of that my friend,we'll discuss it over and over again  :icon_albino: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:.
In this case Repetition is good.You may have noticed that certain sayings and concepts are repeated throughout this hoax  :icon_e_biggrin:. Repetition is necessary to penetrate people’s minds, so do not let it bother you  :LolLolLolLol:. An impression has to be made and repetition is necessary. Repetition is not fun to read, but necessary to transform people  ;).

As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives.
Henry David Thoreau
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
ellyd
December 31, 2012, 05:39:40 AM »
I'm sure we'll discuss O2 in 2013 still.
Brilliant masterpiece.

Brilliant indeed  :th_bravo: !!!!!
And you can be sure of that my friend,we'll discuss it over and over again  :icon_albino: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:.
In this case Repetition is good.You may have noticed that certain sayings and concepts are repeated throughout this hoax  :icon_e_biggrin:. Repetition is necessary to penetrate people’s minds, so do not let it bother you  :LolLolLolLol:. An impression has to be made and repetition is necessary. Repetition is not fun to read, but necessary to transform people  ;).

As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives.
Henry David Thoreau
[/b]

Good thought applehead250609, everything changes, we change, I agree, not bad review the past, and to be honest the issue of the ambulance, I have not clear yet  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

voiceforthesilent
December 25, 2012, 11:08:06 AM »
Oh my gosh - is there ever a time where we will see pictures from the same era and all agree that it is or isn't Michael? LOL - I, for one, haven't believe for years that we've seen the real Michael every single time and these two pictures are no diferent. The only other explanation is that Michael deliberately changes his appearance.

Touche  :th_bravo:!!!!
We are watching The Master at work for a long time now ;D .
If you have seen something before, your mind does not consider it important to see it again, and does not let you see it; it edits your life.But in Michael's case is the opposite ,he is always transforming everything,changing things and makes you wanting for more.When you see a rose through the mind, you do not see it as it truly is. Your mind does this with everything, unless it perceives it as New, Special, or Dangerous  ;).

Yes, Applehead - brilliant explanation. Michael knows human nature and because of this, along with his desire to give the greatest show on earth, we've been seeing the master at work since he was young (old enough to call his own shots). Speaking solely on his appearances, I cannot get out of my mind reading of when Ramone Baine recalled seeing MJ on TV for his famous mug photo shot and the words of one who had spent the night before at Neverland with him - saying, "that is not the same Michael".   :icon_lol:

Yes, we can laugh because we've come to the see the truth in it - at least it makes the most sense of all. And, yes, Michael without makeup is extremely handsome.

I wonder if that is why they put a picture of one of the impersonators on the stone tribute in Gary, IN. To further fuel the thought of "is it or isn't it".  :smiley-vault-misc-150:

Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 07:31:50 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Same pointy top lip

This picture seems to me as recent as this

*sigh* back to the drawing board.....I don't get it, why show the license if it's really him? What are we missing?  :Crash:

as we all know Michael bleached his skin to not have his skin lighter. So how does it explain his face is full of blotches. Those blotches shouldn't be there. Is this really Michael? Just saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

we feel that this is mj without make up its the REAL DOODE HEHE YAY :icon_bounce: :woohoo2:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

Same pointy top lip

This picture seems to me as recent as this

Maybe his giving us a stone faced stare..maybe he disapproved of the bickering?.. who knows?

personally I don't think it matters who was or wasn't MJ in pictures, does it change anything at all? if the O2 guy wasn't him... does it give us new leads? if the photo of michael in license was not actually michael does it give us new clues to investigate more? JMO
Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 11:15:27 PM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

as we all know Michael bleached his skin to not have his skin lighter. So how does it explain his face is full of blotches. Those blotches shouldn't be there. Is this really Michael? Just saying.

Well yes and no. Even as Michael tried to even out his skin tone due to the vitiligo, blotches would still exist. I think that lighting also has a big effect in the picture as well. Depending on the lighting, shadows and skin flaws may be more prominent, esp if he wasn't wearing makeup.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly." ~ Lanston Hughes

So this whole saying of "stone face" seems odd to me......so I dug around.  Turns out a few different things I found made me
think the TMZ chose that very carefully.  There is the region on Mars of the stone face:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

there are the granite cliffs in New Hampshire:

there is "The Great Stone Face" actor, Buster Keaton:

*I find him interesting because of Michael's love of film (he was also in an episode of The Twilight Zone)
he was also in the final episode of the television version of The Greatest Show on Earth:

there is also Nathaniel Hawthorne's work about The Great Stone Face itself:

All in all, I think we were given that phrase for a reason.....Michael's face is not all that stone like to me.
A stone face shows no emotion....to me there is plenty of emotion, I am just trying to figure which emotion
I am to see.........any thoughts?  Or am I barking up the wrong tree, lol...........

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

So this whole saying of "stone face" seems odd to me......so I dug around.  Turns out a few different things I found made me
think the TMZ chose that very carefully.  There is the region on Mars of the stone face:

*I find him interesting because of Michael's love of film (he was also in an episode of The Twilight Zone)
he was also in the final episode of the television version of The Greatest Show on Earth:

All in all, I think we were given that phrase for a reason.....Michael's face is not all that stone like to me.
A stone face shows no emotion....to me there is plenty of emotion, I am just trying to figure which emotion
I am to see.........any thoughts?  Or am I barking up the wrong tree, lol...........

Blessings!

he looks impatient... like he has places to go, people to see and the whole having his picture taken was taking too long, a general annoyance, I see that expression a lot  ;) on another look, is there a slight smirk?
Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 12:21:58 AM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

Blessings!

he looks impatient... like he has places to go, people to see and the whole having his picture taken was taking too long, a general annoyance, I see that expression a lot  ;) on another look, is there a slight smirk?

Yes....a slight smirk behind those eyes, on those lips for sure......he's up to something......at least that's what I see, lol. 
This was a supposed driver's license.......not a mug shot.  I don't know know too many people who take great DL photos......
good-golly I had to take my last one when I was pregnant....so not fair to a hormone-raging sack of emotions! Not my finest
moment for sure........barring the fact that I am sure Michael wasn't pregnant at the time of the picture, and he's totally capable
of making any photo gorgeous...I am sure this "look" is on purpose.......stone face, not so much for me.  A face of a thousand
looks, emotions and thoughts........Michael can use his bodacious good looks in many ways...this is one of many photos that
proves it for me. 

Great post and thoughts leilani....THANK YOU : )
Blessings Always
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
[...]

Blessings!
WoW Wishy! amazing links!! thanks for that research!! i also thought there was something about the title that we needed to catch up on! I think you just did!

Regarding the photo, as I said from the beginning, I think it's a recent photo of Michael! [I mean more recent than 2009  :icon_geek:  :icon_e_wink: ] and I think it was done intentionally NOT to fit the required standards for such an ID document, and all to make it obvious it's a fake driver's license, signature missing, format doesn't not correspond with the normal one! plus we have numerology clues, so it just simply CAN't be a legal DL! possibly some photoshop work on it, too, I'm not sure though...
- there's not enough light, which can totally deform a person's face, by throwing shadows here and there, which covers the distinct facial features;
- there's too much hair on his face for a "legaL" photo lol
- his face is downwards , while it should be upwards (chin up) , that's how they make you pose for such photos, so that your face is visible!
- and his expression is that of a naughty prankster lol like like he's thinking: "OK, let's see if they [us] can figure this out! will my dear hoaxers recognize me? hee hee Will my enemies laugh and gossip me? heehee How many people will actually eat my doughnut and believe that this is a legal document? hee hee OMG! I'll have so much fun watching people's reactions! :)) " :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"eat my doughnut"
 :thjajaja121:
I have never heard that...but love it!!!  Going to be used a lot by me, lol.......

Thanks for the post, Sim......just some thoughts.....

HUGS!!!!

PS> love love love your new sig, Sim......never feel blue when I see them together
like that!  Beautiful....
Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 01:20:57 AM by wishingstar
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
lmao Wishy  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: That's actually a Romanian expression  :icon_lol:
Here when someone is trying to play pranks/fool people, we say that person is "selling doughnuts" and the person who falls for it/believes it, is the one who "eats it/swallows it" loll  :icon_lol:

yep! I have 2 blue angels in my sig, can't help smiling at them  :-*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions