titania

Here is Michael's 02 performance in all it's glory- Oscar winning stuff! :bowdown: Such a subtle take off of a double doing a BAD job... However, notice how happy he is, as if he is full of secret giggles bubbles inside..Which is exactly what he is. The Grand Illusion had started...   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I must say looking at this performance in retrospect it is a MASTERpiece. When I looked at it before I was looking for signs to go by to determine IF MJ or not MJ. Now I can TRULY appreciate it for what IT IS :abouttime:

Giggling myself now  and I haven't even popped the cork of my Moet et Chandon yet.... :LolLolLolLol:

BTW loved reading all the insightful comments above. I see what I see too :thjajaja121: but sometimes I see differently as I rearrange the "pixels"for the umteenth time...

Titania

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FOOTPRINTS IN OUR SOULS
Fleet feet versus Fleet Street-Twinkling toes to swirling lies-Poisoned ink slides down the sink,
Moonwalker dances on and on, A trail of footprints in our souls

The thing that throws me off the most about O2 guy (aside from the behavior) is that wig!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

For the record, I believe O2 guy=MJ. The dentition matches perfectly. Years ago I sought to prove O2 did not =MJ and ended up realizing he was in fact actually MJ by the end of the project. I see a match in the hand pics as well.

I think MJ played the part of his own impersonator.

In addition: why would an MJ impersonator not impersonate MJ in his body language as well as his appearance?

I think MJ played the part of his own BAD impersonator at the O2. (In other words, he played a person doing a poor job of impersonating himself). Because a genuine impersonator would do a better job of trying to ACT like MJ... since that's the point of an impersonator.... and O2 guy didn't even seem to TRY to act like MJ... rather, he acted like ELVIS (hint hint).

Absolutely agree with you, since the beginning, I always thought that Michael just wanted to make us think it was not him, while it was really him. And I have a seen a picture in the past, where we see the he seems to have prosthetic make up on his hands, so that would explain why the hands are not the same as usual. I think he also changed his voice and changed the accent to make us doubt. You know, everytime I have doubts in my mind, there's always that moment that comes to my mind, that last moment of Michael televised that comes to my mind, and his strangest appearances ever, then I say to myself, ''yes, it got to be a hoax for sure'' !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

The thing that throws me off the most about O2 guy (aside from the behavior) is that wig!

The sunglasses don't help either, LOL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

What did i trigger here :icon_e_surprised:

Wel maybe it was my time to shine :icon_lol:

But serious.
i think i wil have to eat my shoes too because ik can't see what you people see..and yes i stil see what i see..and that is difference.

So if the O2 guy is Michael(what i stil don't believe) than the other guy is not?
Because the difference between these two makes it imposible for me to think they are one and the same.

PS:I hope you forgive my mistake's in writing..I am trying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

AdiTopic starter

For the record, I believe O2 guy=MJ. The dentition matches perfectly. Years ago I sought to prove O2 did not =MJ and ended up realizing he was in fact actually MJ by the end of the project. I see a match in the hand pics as well.

I think MJ played the part of his own impersonator.

In addition: why would an MJ impersonator not impersonate MJ in his body language as well as his appearance?

I think MJ played the part of his own BAD impersonator at the O2. (In other words, he played a person doing a poor job of impersonating himself). Because a genuine impersonator would do a better job of trying to ACT like MJ... since that's the point of an impersonator.... and O2 guy didn't even seem to TRY to act like MJ... rather, he acted like ELVIS (hint hint).

Or maybe it was an impersonator trying to act like MJ acting like an impersonator O.o BAM! Hahahaha no in all seriousness, it could be MJ acting like an impersonator, you know change things up for a bit. He did say he liked to direct himself and in order to do that you need to act like someone else. Cause you can't direct yourself to be yourself. So maybe he's acting like an impersonator.

I agree.  One of the things I love about this hoax is how our impressions change over time.  The 02 Michael is the most obvious impersonator.  For many of us this obvious impersonator was one of the hooks that got us into the hoax in the first place.  Even non-believers will often say he looks fake.  Now, I see how clever Michael was - always well ahead of us, constantly befuddling us, making us think for ourselves and question everything. 

Besides, wasn't it Arnold Klein who 'slipped' and called Michael the greatest ACTOR of all time.  It's so Shakesperean!

Reminds me of the line in OBee's song "Life is a Movie"

Look at me, my life’s like a movie
But this is real life you should sue me
Sit back and watch me do me,

:icon_cool:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Ellyd:
I'm sure we'll discuss O2 in 2013 still.
Brilliant masterpiece.

I'm sure about that too and even beyond 2013. Epic!

I believe that it is MJ at the 02. I agree with bec, he's acting as his own impersonator. His voice is way deeper than we are used to hear, but I remember that in the BAD 25 docu one of the producers was telling that MJ's voice has an incredible wide vocal range. He's a great actor. He's giving the media a controversial and confusing impression.. intentionally :icon_cool:.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :icon_question: :icon_mrgreen:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Reminds me of the line in OBee's song "Life is a Movie"

Look at me, my life’s like a movie
    But this is real life you should sue me
    Sit back and watch me do me,

You are probably right - I still have doubts that it's MJ but again all of your arguments make sense. Michael has made my head spin - I know that much to be true.

Obee's "Life Is A Movie" makes perfect sense when thinking about the O2 and this hoax.

I wouldn't be surprised if he uses prosthetics on his nose to confuse us as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

~Souza~

:icon_e_confused:

I can do the same: I match up with Whitney Houston and my baby picture matches up with MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

So if the O2 guy is Michael(what i stil don't believe) than the other guy is not?
Because the difference between these two makes it imposible for me to think they are one and the same.

PS:I hope you forgive my mistake's in writing..I am trying.
[/quote]

Who is than the other guy? Ik would like to know how his chin could be so differend.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
THE RIDDLER
Like any truly inspiring teacher who wants to impact his students, Michael's methods in molding our creative process were inconspicous. One of his most ingenious moves was to pose cryptic questions, sending us on a wild goose chase to solve riddles. We could tell he thought it was humorous to puzzle us. Andf in a sense, this mindbending game was one of the best ways we learned from Michael. Only we didn't know it at the time. (Michael Bush, The King of Style, p 19.)
This quote intrigues me no end.....Hmmmm. wonder why? :screaming-7365: :omg: :LolLolLolLol:
Titania
:omg:  I can't believe it!
Okay, that does it.  I am absolutely convinced that Front and TS are one and the same.
I know he said he was not MJ, but I think when he lies, he does it for hoax purposes.  He's said many times, he wants us not to just go by his words, but by the evidence. Well the evidence is loud and clear to me.

[....] photos ...[...]

Sim, IMO, these are all Michael.  But he is definitely doing deliberate things to give the impression of doubles. Notice difference hair-lines, eyebrows darker/lighter, beard/shaven, different usage of eye and lip make-up, weight gain/loss, lighting, etc. He also tries to act differently in personality.  I think he's in total hoax modus operandi. And what you said:
At one point in that interview, even the dumbo-Bashit noticed this and said something to the effect of: "It was not the same Michael Jackson I had met few months ago"
Sometimes I think Bashir's in, but mostly I think MJ had him totally and genuinely baffled.  Just think how he's baffled millions of his fans who think they've followed him forever, and know everything (think he's dead).  In the second pic of him in the green shirt, look what's going on with his hair pushed back revealing is it shaved skin or hair make-up. It's downright  :icon_lol: :icon_eek: :icon_e_confused: :icon_razz:
@ TITANIA: Thanks for sharing that QUOTE with us! It's AWESOME! It's as if Michael was talking to us, hoaxers!  :icon_e_wink: The whole text fits US like a glove!! :icon_e_biggrin:

@MJonMind: I agree with you!! Your version sounds even more plausible than Michael using impersonators in that interview. Yes! I think you're right he could be interpreting "roles" (his various "archetypes") to fool around with Bashir and viewers! Just like he did with O2 arena - role!
It's highly possible!! That's why for a long time, we've been thinking that TS and front are 2 different people, when in fact TS = Front = Michael! I have no doubt about that! and I also suspect he has been using other [undetectable] usernames online throughout the hoax! loll!! Sneaky, pranksta, "social voyeur" !!  :icon_geek: :icon_lol:

And at the same time, I am sure he has been using impersonators all these years, but probably for "minor" roles/tasks/missions!!

[...]
@BEC: I agree ^^ I think he play pretended to be his own impersonator too!
And I also think he tried to HINT to Elvis, both through his body language [those "rock'n roll - playing guitar" movements that he did with his hands towards the end of his speech] and also his hairstyle reminded me of Elvis (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) and then You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and the red curtain.... Mj's "Final curtain call" versus You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Everything was You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login about TII announcement!

well, i hope that it would be the real Michael who's gonna BAM  :icon_lol:
  :icon_lol: :bowdown: :icon_lol:

[...]
Besides, wasn't it Arnold Klein who 'slipped' and called Michael the greatest ACTOR of all time.  It's so Shakesperean!
VERY Shakespearean !!  :icon_e_wink: "Talent like you've never seen before!"  :icon_e_wink:
Click on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and then search the button NEXT to see the other 9 montages on "MJ & Hamlet" connections. Fascinating!
Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 06:45:15 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Indeed....Shakespearean, LOL..........
Get thee to a nunnery
*should have been the underlying text on concert t-shirts over the years  :icon_lol:

Yes, "social voyeur" Sim....great expression......I am glad actually he's able to.  I always
felt talented, famous people; though incredibly blessed, are self-imprisoned to some degree...if for
no other reason than basic safety.  Some people are able to live life regular, some are not. 
Michael...not at all......the crowds, the mobs, all very scary stuff.  It must be really great to
correspond with some degree of normalcy.  I have to admit...if we ever find out any familiar
username, I'll giggle...then faint probably.  LOL.......

@bec.....yes, BAD impersonator w/ Elvis swagger....good post for sure. 

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
@Wishy:  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bugsy

Look the same to me...i photoshopped/cloned the glasses in the black and white pics
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal