~Souza~

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I agree with you Mattie. Photoshop is meant to make you look skinny on the cover of a magazine (which isn't really needed with MJ) and to make your skin smooth. A good photoshop does not change your complete face. Plus these pictures you posted are not shoots and I doubt photoshop is even involved.

I just want to say that photoshop is not just for that. You can create too :) One of my friend create portrait with photoshop. In college I learned it for 2 years and I hate it lol

I know you can create. My point is why should you create?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree with you Mattie. Photoshop is meant to make you look skinny on the cover of a magazine (which isn't really needed with MJ) and to make your skin smooth. A good photoshop does not change your complete face. Plus these pictures you posted are not shoots and I doubt photoshop is even involved.

I just want to say that photoshop is not just for that. You can create too :) One of my friend create portrait with photoshop. In college I learned it for 2 years and I hate it lol

IMO, and i'm just guessing, Just like MJ and the oxygen chamber, MJ and the elephant man, MJ bleeching his skin. Why not continue the mystery around MJ :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

IMO, and i'm just guessing, Just like MJ and the oxygen chamber, MJ and the elephant man, MJ bleeching his skin. Why not continue the mystery around MJ :)

Well we'll see. But O2 dude is not MJ. It's O2 dude.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hey guys. I think you might be right. These are arm and hand prosthetics done by a makeup artist. It's possible. What caught my eye the most is the third picture and how it had black stuff on it, just like the person in the TII announcement thing.

Hope yall find this useful hahaha.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

From Mattie:

"I dont believe O2 guy is Michael either.
Remember as if it was yesterday wen he did the anouncement at the O2 arena.
I was in the kitchen and froze wen i saw him..thinking who is this person how he looked like and his behavior.
This made me allert..and that is why i end up here,because wen he ,died,I knew something was not wright. The rest is history"

Ditto Mattie, The 02 Announcement and a smile from Michael at the end of They Don't Really Care about US when clips were shown all over the news when he "died" (remember? "....and fade.... (smile)"  were the two things that just rang bells for me.  I also see very distinct people through the years, but gotta say I am baffeled, or BAMBOOZELED by it all!  Enjoying the show, for sure!!!!  The ingenuity just is so amazing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

I remember when i saw the announcement, i was playing with my then 3 year old, i glanced up, looked back at my daughter then i did a double take because he looked so different but over this year i have seen one thing that is Michael....the smile... there is a certain angle when he turns his head slightly that his had since a kid and o2 Michael has that same smile... the same smile is in the Jackson 5 medley in this is it..when i can get on my comp ill do a montage of it.. if it was not for the smile i would be thinking the same

I have made a montage just got to wait until my adsl is back online.... i also cut out yhe hair and glasses from o2 guy and put them over a photo of Michael a few years earlier... the only difference i see in the pic chosen is...02 guy is more pinker due to red curtains and has for weight...not a boney in the overall face esp chin..i will post them for your opinions asap

the only thing I did was black and white the two black and white pictures and simply cloned in Photoshop the glasses.. the sunglasses make big difference to Michael's appearance, that's my own personal thoughts.. keep in mind that the man is getting older, and hadn't been dancing for 10 years and so he would have gained some weight from those 10 years.. not much but it would be enough to add "fat cells" to places such as the chin. My daughter has two faces, she has one where she tucks her chin in and looks like she has two chins and she has a heart shape face when she isn't being Conscious of the photo being taken. Other than the chin which This is it, also shows the dimple in the chin as much indented. I believe it's michael. The way he speaks also sounds almost identical to the speak he made in i believe 2001.. the one with Al sharpton.
Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 08:17:16 PM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

bec

For the record, I believe O2 guy=MJ. The dentition matches perfectly. Years ago I sought to prove O2 did not =MJ and ended up realizing he was in fact actually MJ by the end of the project. I see a match in the hand pics as well.

I think MJ played the part of his own impersonator.

In addition: why would an MJ impersonator not impersonate MJ in his body language as well as his appearance?

I think MJ played the part of his own BAD impersonator at the O2. (In other words, he played a person doing a poor job of impersonating himself). Because a genuine impersonator would do a better job of trying to ACT like MJ... since that's the point of an impersonator.... and O2 guy didn't even seem to TRY to act like MJ... rather, he acted like ELVIS (hint hint).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
well, i hope that it would be the real Michael who's gonna BAM  :icon_lol:
Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 12:39:10 PM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

For the record, I believe O2 guy=MJ. The dentition matches perfectly. Years ago I sought to prove O2 did not =MJ and ended up realizing he was in fact actually MJ by the end of the project. I see a match in the hand pics as well.

In addition: why would an MJ impersonator not impersonate MJ in his body language as well as his appearance?

I think MJ played the part of his own BAD impersonator at the O2. (In other words, he played a person doing a poor job of impersonating himself). Because a genuine impersonator would do a better job of trying to ACT like MJ... since that's the point of an impersonator.... and O2 guy didn't even seem to TRY to act like MJ... rather, he acted like ELVIS (hint hint).

Or maybe it was an impersonator trying to act like MJ acting like an impersonator O.o BAM! Hahahaha no in all seriousness, it could be MJ acting like an impersonator, you know change things up for a bit. He did say he liked to direct himself and in order to do that you need to act like someone else. Cause you can't direct yourself to be yourself. So maybe he's acting like an impersonator.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Or maybe it was an impersonator trying to act like MJ acting like an impersonator O.o BAM! Hahahaha no in all seriousness, it could be MJ acting like an impersonator, you know change things up for a bit. He did say he liked to direct himself and in order to do that you need to act like someone else. Cause you can't direct yourself to be yourself. So maybe he's acting like an impersonator.

I agree.  One of the things I love about this hoax is how our impressions change over time.  The 02 Michael is the most obvious impersonator.  For many of us this obvious impersonator was one of the hooks that got us into the hoax in the first place.  Even non-believers will often say he looks fake.  Now, I see how clever Michael was - always well ahead of us, constantly befuddling us, making us think for ourselves and question everything. 

Besides, wasn't it Arnold Klein who 'slipped' and called Michael the greatest ACTOR of all time.  It's so Shakesperean!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree.  One of the things I love about this hoax is how our impressions change over time.  The 02 Michael is the most obvious impersonator.  For many of us this obvious impersonator was one of the hooks that got us into the hoax in the first place.  Even non-believers will often say he looks fake.  Now, I see how clever Michael was - always well ahead of us, constantly befuddling us, making us think for ourselves and question everything. 

Besides, wasn't it Arnold Klein who 'slipped' and called Michael the greatest ACTOR of all time.  It's so Shakesperean!

"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players" ~William Shakespeare ;) Maybe we're just players on Michael's stage.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

I agree.  I went out of my way years ago to prove to myself that it wasn't MJ at O2 but couldn't do it.  I realized that MJ was acting deliberately off.  His act was a success though because now almost 4 years later we're still talking about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

EXAAAAAAACTLY!!  :th_bravo:
Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 02:37:05 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

ellyd

Lol, yep, still talking about it. Hope MJ has some socks left.
I am with you, Andrea and bec. It's the hands that are a giveaway.
There were non-shopped photos available until really badly photoshopped pictures came out.
You could clearly see wrinkles and scars in the face.
Navi was at O2 but only to take fans around the arena.

This is the same smile:

These are MJ's hands / nails - except if we expect irregular brown nail polish or that all photos were shopped which was not the case:

I'm sure we'll discuss O2 in 2013 still.
Brilliant masterpiece.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I agree.  I went out of my way years ago to prove to myself that it wasn't MJ at O2 but couldn't do it.  I realized that MJ was acting deliberately off.  His act was a success though because now almost 4 years later we're still talking about it.
Yep, yep, and YEP!!!  02=MJ!  But at the end of the day, I think MJ just wants us to have fun with it, whether impersonator or not--it's all a part of the show. A little disagreement here makes things less boring.   As long as we agree there is one master behind it all.  And if someone thinks the evil powers put an impersonator in 02 to be part of a murder plot, and MJ is dead, well then I guess--why be here. :icon_e_sad:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions