suspicious mind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A brother can be a friend

Paula do you mean? You think that if a twin brother? 

A twin brother?,  noooo, :icon_lol: at times when there is a great friendship between the people, they can refer to that friend as a brother or sister

Christians will sometimes refer to themselves as brothers and sisters in Chirst
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Do

MJonmind, your theory about a possible twin COULD explain the quote on the This Is It-album: ' Always great to sing with my brother'. I always found it very weird, like: Which brother do you mean Mike?? You have five of them!
The twin-theory goes beyond my imagination, but hey this whole hoax does!
For the record, in my previous post, I was concluding that I do NOT think MJ had a twin, or look-alike brother.  I think it's all MJ, with myriad changes applied--make-up, photo-shop, age, weight, lighting, surgery, etc.

I DID understand from your post that you don't support the twin-theory, but your description about your previous doubts about it, reminded me of what was printed on the cd-jacket. Nothing more. I'm sorry If I came across otherwise, wasn't my intention!
Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 12:10:02 PM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
There was a period of time when I was considering the possibility of Michael having a twin brother. I was fascinated by Flem's videos on Youtube...
But in time, I realized it can't be true.

And while I don't believe in the twin-theory, I DO believe that Michael used plenty of doubles/impersonators all these years. And God knows he needed that! for all the reasons in the world!!

The doubles/impersonators would explain Flem's discovery of possibly 3 Michael(s) in the Bashit interview ("Living with Michael Jackson")  :icon_lol: Even though this video maker was using those evident differences in the Michael(s) shown  in that interview in order to prove her twin-theory, I think it was impersonators that we saw. At one point in that interview, even the dumbo-Bashit noticed this and said something to the effect of: "It was not the same Michael Jackson I had met few months ago" loll  :icon_lol:

Michael is the biggest hoaxer/prankster ever!!! He tricked us all! and played the hardest tricks on the media! Well done!! Smooth "Criminal"  :michael-jackson:

---> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PS: the TMZ title "Stone faced" ... makes me think of Stone Henge...especially after reading that site about the galactic alignment posted by @TouchedByAnAngel ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )
Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 01:02:16 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gwynned

There was a period of time when I was considering the possibility of Michael having a twin brother. I was fascinated by Flem's videos on Youtube...
But in time, I realized it can't be true.

And while I don't believe in the twin-theory, I DO believe that Michael used plenty of doubles/impersonators all these years. And God knows he needed that! for all the reasons in the world!!

The doubles/impersonators would explain Flem's discovery of possibly 3 Michael(s) in the Bashit interview ("Living with Michael Jackson")  :icon_lol: Even though this video maker was using those evident differences in the Michael(s) shown  in that interview in order to prove her twin-theory, I think it was impersonators that we saw. At one point in that interview, even the dumbo-Bashit noticed this and said something to the effect of: "It was not the same Michael Jackson I had met few months ago" loll  :icon_lol:

Michael is the biggest hoaxer/prankster ever!!! He tricked us all! and played the hardest tricks on the media! Well done!! Smooth "Criminal"  :michael-jackson:

PS: the TMZ title "Stone faced" ... makes me think of Stone Henge...especially after reading that site about the galactic alignment posted by @TouchedByAnAngel ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )

I agree with you about the twin theory and that Flem series may have been a red herring.  Besides, how could we possibly get excited that Michael is alive if it's because his twin is dead? 

BTW, this comment from Bashit (!) convinces me he was in on this and was reading from a script.  He can't not have known that this impersonator was not Michael.  On screen, we could be fooled, but not someone who saw him day in and day out.  Nothing is ever as it seems, is it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: gwynned
BTW, this comment from Bashit (!) convinces me he was in on this and was reading from a script.  He can't not have known that this impersonator was not Michael.  On screen, we could be fooled, but not someone who saw him day in and day out.  Nothing is ever as it seems, is it?
Now THAT ^^ is a whole different debate! Glad you mentioned it gwyn  :icon_e_wink:
So besides the twin-theory vs doubles-theory, there is also
Bashit in on it vs. Bashit being punked ! ---> I don't know what to think anymore! Sometimes I think he was part of it, sometimes I think he has always been with the bad guys! Very intriguing and confusing!!

Regarding the TMZ article...yesterday on tweeter, Harvey was curious what people think about it lmao  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[...]
Michael is the biggest hoaxer/prankster ever!!!
He tricked us all! and played the hardest tricks on the media! Well done!! Smooth "Criminal"  :michael-jackson:
[...]
:thjajaja121: I love you Michael  :bearhug:

Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 01:47:06 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
[...]
Michael is the biggest hoaxer/prankster ever!!!
He tricked us all! and played the hardest tricks on the media! Well done!! Smooth "Criminal"  :michael-jackson:
[...]
:thjajaja121: I love you Michael  :bearhug:

Who do you think is behind MJ's Facebook, his State or himself? because I definitely love it!  :michael_jackson-1135:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

titania

THE RIDDLER

Like any truly inspiring teacher who wants to impact his students, Michael's methods in molding our creative process were inconspicous. One of his most ingenious moves was to pose cryptic questions, sending us on a wild goose chase to solve riddles. We could tell he thought it was humorous to puzzle us. Andf in a sense, this mindbending game was one of the best ways we learned from Michael. Only we didn't know it at the time.

Michael Bush, The King of Style, p 19.

This quote intrigues me no end.....Hmmmm. wonder why? :screaming-7365: :omg: :LolLolLolLol:

Titania
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FOOTPRINTS IN OUR SOULS
Fleet feet versus Fleet Street-Twinkling toes to swirling lies-Poisoned ink slides down the sink,
Moonwalker dances on and on, A trail of footprints in our souls

ellyd

I do not exclude potential identity theft from the list of motivations for a crime or for the hoax.

This came out following our discussion about MJ's DL:

Elvis Presley, The Beatles top list of most-forged autographs

By Eric Kelsey

LOS ANGELES | Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:41pm EST

(Reuters) - Elvis Presley and The Beatles top the list of most-forged celebrity signatures in 2012, with less than half of their autographs for sale certified as genuine, memorabilia authenticators PSA/DNA said on Thursday.

The King and The Fab Four British rockers, who topped the list two years ago when it was last released, joined notable figures such as former U.S. President John F. Kennedy and late pop star Michael Jackson on the list of most-forged celebrity signatures.

Late American astronaut Neil Armstrong landed at No. 3 on the list, after fake Armstrong signatures rose significantly after his death in July.

One reason forgeries of Armstrong's autograph soared was that he rarely signed for fans during his life, Joe Orlando, president of Newport Beach-based PSA/DNA, told Reuters.

"Armstrong is someone who is very conscious of the value of his own autograph," Orlando said. "Even before he passed away he was very tough to get...It really heightens the level of his market."

Secretaries and assistants responding to huge volumes of fan mail are one reason for fake signatures floating through the marketplace, said Margaret Barrett, director of entertainment and music memorabilia at Heritage Auctions in Los Angeles.

"Back in the day, the kids would write to the movie studios," Barrett said.

"There was absolutely no financial gain 50 years ago and secretaries and assistants just wanted to make them happy. A lot of times people stumble upon an old box of signed photographs in grandma's attic and don't know they're forged."

Barrett, whose specialty is late Hollywood actress Marilyn Monroe's autographs, said that official documents such as contracts and checks are reliable sources to verify whether or not a signature is forged.

"A good rule of thumb is to compare it a signed contract," she said. "Sometimes (celebrities) would have secretaries or other sign photos and letters but they couldn't have a contract signed by a proxy."

(Reporting by Eric Kelsey, editing by Piya Sinha-Roy and Cynthia Osterman)

Taking this point and getting it together with other aspects makes a lot of sense.
* The autopsy report missing important details as to identification of the body (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login),

* NoI involvement in identity theft (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

* Arnie Klein proclaiming identity theft ("it wasn't me", You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) and

* our discussions about the will's date,

* AEG's letter of intent made believe to look like a contract and

* different MJ signatures.

I don't think forging signatures is only a matter for making money in auctions.
The bigger fish is insurance and contract fraud.

What if this was exactly the case that "could not happen"?
"A good rule of thumb is to compare it a signed contract," she said. "Sometimes (celebrities) would have secretaries or other sign photos and letters but they couldn't have a contract signed by a proxy."
Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 01:07:35 AM by ellyd
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

THE RIDDLER

Like any truly inspiring teacher who wants to impact his students, Michael's methods in molding our creative process were inconspicous. One of his most ingenious moves was to pose cryptic questions, sending us on a wild goose chase to solve riddles. We could tell he thought it was humorous to puzzle us. Andf in a sense, this mindbending game was one of the best ways we learned from Michael. Only we didn't know it at the time.

This quote intrigues me no end.....Hmmmm. wonder why? :screaming-7365: :omg: :LolLolLolLol:

Titania
:omg:  I can't believe it!
Okay, that does it.  I am absolutely convinced that Front and TS are one and the same.
I know he said he was not MJ, but I think when he lies, he does it for hoax purposes.  He's said many times, he wants us not to just go by his words, but by the evidence. Well the evidence is loud and clear to me.

Do, we’re good ,  :beerchug: :bearhug:

Sim, IMO, these are all Michael.  But he is definitely doing deliberate things to give the impression of doubles.
Notice difference hair-lines, eyebrows darker/lighter, beard/shaven, different usage of eye and lip make-up, weight gain/loss, lighting, etc. He also tries to act differently in personality.  I think he's in total hoax modus operandi. And what you said:
At one point in that interview, even the dumbo-Bashit noticed this and said something to the effect of: "It was not the same Michael Jackson I had met few months ago"
Sometimes I think Bashir's in, but mostly I think MJ had him totally and genuinely baffled.  Just think how he's baffled millions of his fans who think they've followed him forever, and know everything (think he's dead).  In the second pic of him in the green shirt, look what's going on with his hair pushed back revealing is it shaved skin or hair make-up. It's downright  :icon_lol: :icon_eek: :icon_e_confused: :icon_razz:
Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 01:37:57 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Ellyd,
* AEG's letter of intent made believe to look like a contract and

* different MJ signatures.

I don't think forging signatures is only a matter for making money in auctions.
The bigger fish is insurance and contract fraud.

What if this was exactly the case that "could not happen"?
Do you mean others signing Michael on some contract, and then suing him for not carrying through?  I think he was being pressured all the time to sign contracts, and people claiming to have done work for him, but he never hired them. Leeches.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

titania

THE RIDDLER

Titania
Okay, that does it.  I am absolutely convinced that Front and TS are one and the same.
I know he said he was not MJ, but I think when he lies, he does it for hoax purposes.  He's said many times, he wants us not to just go by his words, but by the evidence. Well the evidence is loud and clear to me.

Sim, IMO, these are all Michael.  But he is definitely doing deliberate things to give the impression of doubles.
Notice difference hair-lines, eyebrows darker/lighter, beard/shaven, different usage of eye and lip make-up, weight gain/loss, lighting, etc. He also tries to act differently in personality.  I think he's in total hoax modus operandi. And what you said:
At one point in that interview, even the dumbo-Bashit noticed this and said something to the effect of: "It was not the same Michael Jackson I had met few months ago"
Sometimes I think Bashir's in, but mostly I think MJ had him totally and genuinely baffled.  Just think how he's baffled millions of his fans who think they've followed him forever, and know everything (think he's dead).  In the second pic of him in the green shirt, look what's going on with his hair pushed back revealing is it shaved skin or hair make-up. It's downright  :icon_lol: :icon_eek: :icon_e_confused: :icon_razz:

Thanks for posting these photos of MJ from the Batshit interviews. They show us clearly a Master at work, a Master who used/is using his face as a work of art.

He is darned cheeky in pic 2 with the maroon shirt where he reveals he is in makeup... Incidentally, wasn't it in that conversation that MJ spoke elatedly of wanting x number of spotlights on him when he was in bed? Great sendup of celebrity ego mania. ain't it?

Whether Batshit was in on it or not is so hard to tell... :Pulling_hair:

Remember how different he looks on all the album covers! He was such a visual artist even way back in time...

PT BARNUM was MJ's idol and MJ's life is still the greatest show on earth...

We are beautifully BAMboozled by the KIng of Ingenuity! :michael_jackson-1135:

Titania
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FOOTPRINTS IN OUR SOULS
Fleet feet versus Fleet Street-Twinkling toes to swirling lies-Poisoned ink slides down the sink,
Moonwalker dances on and on, A trail of footprints in our souls

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
THE RIDDLER

Titania

this speaks volumes ... thank you titania :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

THE RIDDLER

Titania

Interesting  theory !  :th_bravo: I believe that Michael fooled all of us but I  don't think  that he "never" used doubles .. Why would he have them if he was never to use them ?

@Titania Thank youu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I give up, I guess it's too much out of the box for people. I tried 3 years ago and got the same responses. I see two different MJ's, it's not only obvious in pictures and videos, but in many lyrics as well. Just as the signatures on the AEG contract, the LA / NYC mystery and so much more. I don't believe either of them died BTW, so that to me is not a problem. We'll see.

Yes, i agree

But, why Michael himself says in the video that he has 6 brothers?

1:24

And do you remember?

I know it is unimaginable. But nothing is impossible. :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.

Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal