diggyon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am sure we won't find 2 pictures of MJ that look exactly the same! You know why? Because all celebrities have photographers who know how to use "Photoshop, the Great", or may be a similar program to produce the best photo ever made! Sometimes it's a challenge for them too. Every photographer knows how to use a camera and get some shadows in a photograph. But only those who know how to make your photograph look way better than your picture in the mirror are the best ones of course. With photo editing programs the features can be changed completely. The face can be lifted, the eyes can be rounded, the nose shape can be changed too. This doesn't mean the MJ has had hundreds of plastic surgeries. It only means, at least for me, that his official photos have been edited, that's all. I've seen a couple of photos of Paris. 

Now this one:

Or even this one ( a recent pic)

So can anyone tell me what happened to her chin?? Plastic surgery??? No way, she's only 14!! Then what happened to her chin?? How come it became so thin in the first picture??

It's called photo editing!!

I perfectly know of photo-editing . Photo editing will happen in the times of official Photoshoots.

check this link : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In this link all the photos are from photoshoots ...you can't edit a photo at any award appearance.
Most of the photos we compare with are of Michael's appearances / candids...We cannot compare any photo with the official photo shoots.

And it's not even so impossible for Michael to have impersonators...there  are many MJ impersonators, Michael could have chosen one he thinks is best, could have enhanced his Michael-ish-ness.

It's not wrong to entertain a thought without actually believing it. We are just checking out the possibilities..

I totally agree with you. The photos of public appearances cannot be edited like the official photo shoots unless they appear in a magazine or on a web site. One of my friends is a graphic designer and he told me that each and every photo that appears in a magazine, a book, a flyer, on the internet etc... has to be edited in a way. Backgroud changes, darkening, lightning, changing color balance and so on........ even changing some facial expressions can be possible too!!! I also believe that MJ had many impersonators working for him. So it's hard to tell whether a certain photo is his or not. If he really had a twin brother, he wouldn't have hired impersonators!! JMHO.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Do

Just like the good-old days!  :icon_lol:
Countless countless times through these 3 1/2 years I'd find some pic and think, he looks different here. Then I couldn't resist pulling out pics to compare, and then every time--no, it's him but I can't put my finger on it.  It's almost like he has a putty face and can stretch and pull and do things to slightly alter things. But they are still him---same voice within reason, since he could talk with several tones of voice, same mannerisms, personality, body walk, etc.

The only thing I'm always brought back to is the movie Prestige, where in the end we find he did the disappearing acts because he had a twin, hidden all through the years, than had even chopped off one finger to look the same.  We've discussed so many times whether the Jackson's, before they were famous, could have hidden a twin that no one would know about. Then to co-ordinate the 2 all through the years so they are never seen by the wrong people.  Then it would be that one of the twins actually died on June 25, no DWD, but KJ's real son.  Then this is no hoax.  And for all those who love him, we would grieve somewhat, but rejoice that we still have one left, because if they were twins, they are so completely indistinguishable one from the other, that we love them equally!

I thought many many times about that scenario, but I simply cannot see how that could have been carried out, when so many thousands of people were involved in his life all the time.  And where did that other one go, when the main one had things happening--Neverland, Lisa, PPB, road-shows. The co-ordination would be unimaginable. I know we talked of KJ maybe being pregnant when MJ was born, so MJ's birthdate was wrong, the whole thing with Brandon--Marlon's twin, young MJ with the cheek scar and the other not, on and on.  But the conclusion I came to was that MJ has planned for 20+ years to fool us, and wants us to think that there are 2 of him, an illusion by means of surgery, make-up, weight gain/loss, 2 middle names, well-staged pics with lighting, heels or not, wigs, some usage of doubles to mislead but who up close never look much like MJ, on and on.  He truly is a MASTER illusionist!  It's never been done on this scale.  He literally has the whole world fooled, his fans, and perhaps even most hard-core hoaxers. But this is just my opinion.  And yes, it has kept me awake at night--thanks MJ!  :icon_lol: I love you anyway!  :icon_razz:

MJonmind, your theory about a possible twin COULD explain the quote on the This Is It-album: ' Always great to sing with my brother'. I always found it very weird, like: Which brother do you mean Mike?? You have five of them!
The twin-theory goes beyond my imagination, but hey this whole hoax does!
Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 12:59:55 PM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

diggyon

This is what I found on youtube regarding your theory, MJonmind, although i find it hard to believer!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T57YK3aJLaU[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

This is what I found on youtube regarding your theory, MJonmind, although i find it hard to believer!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T57YK3aJLaU&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

I saw this video. If Michael Jackson had a twin brother, don't you think we would have known it by now? Why would the Jackson's hide a twin brother of Michael Jackson?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I believe there are 2 of them  ;)

why only two then ? why not three or four knowing that Michael had a LOT of impersonators !

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QcIDIPh1HGY#at=63[/youtube]

@JesusLover05 and  most importantly  : "how" would they hide him ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Lol, some people are so mad. For the record: I did not say impersonator. I've seen more than one of those and impersonators are not on album covers or in videos.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Lol, some people are so mad. For the record: I did not say impersonator. I've seen more than one of those and impersonators are not on album covers or in videos.

Right! I am not talking about impersonators either. I would not necessarily consider or call him a twin but maybe he´s kin  :icon_e_wink:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
There could be the possibility that Michael called his very official double his twin brother but only figuratively and this double could have been used in more occasions than we thought?.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

~Souza~
« Reply #3818 on: September 16, 2011, 11:08:02 AM »
@Front, I heard Mike is a terrible driver. You sure he will take us home safe and sound? :lol: 
:

I really don't think so,lol :LolLolLolLol: and Michael's driving teacher John Diggs will tell you the same  :icon_mrgreen: !!!!!

.....btw very nice picture :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:
Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 05:59:28 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

Right! I am not talking about impersonators either. I would not necessarily consider or call him a twin but maybe he´s kin  :icon_e_wink:

Interesting thought of you guys! Please tell me more, if you will.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

MJonmind

Just like the good-old days!  :icon_lol:
Countless countless times through these 3 1/2 years I'd find some pic and think, he looks different here. Then I couldn't resist pulling out pics to compare, and then every time--no, it's him but I can't put my finger on it.  It's almost like he has a putty face and can stretch and pull and do things to slightly alter things. But they are still him---same voice within reason, since he could talk with several tones of voice, same mannerisms, personality, body walk, etc.

The only thing I'm always brought back to is the movie Prestige, where in the end we find he did the disappearing acts because he had a twin, hidden all through the years, than had even chopped off one finger to look the same.  We've discussed so many times whether the Jackson's, before they were famous, could have hidden a twin that no one would know about. Then to co-ordinate the 2 all through the years so they are never seen by the wrong people.  Then it would be that one of the twins actually died on June 25, no DWD, but KJ's real son.  Then this is no hoax.  And for all those who love him, we would grieve somewhat, but rejoice that we still have one left, because if they were twins, they are so completely indistinguishable one from the other, that we love them equally!

I thought many many times about that scenario, but I simply cannot see how that could have been carried out, when so many thousands of people were involved in his life all the time.  And where did that other one go, when the main one had things happening--Neverland, Lisa, PPB, road-shows. The co-ordination would be unimaginable. I know we talked of KJ maybe being pregnant when MJ was born, so MJ's birthdate was wrong, the whole thing with Brandon--Marlon's twin, young MJ with the cheek scar and the other not, on and on.  But the conclusion I came to was that MJ has planned for 20+ years to fool us, and wants us to think that there are 2 of him, an illusion by means of surgery, make-up, weight gain/loss, 2 middle names, well-staged pics with lighting, heels or not, wigs, some usage of doubles to mislead but who up close never look much like MJ, on and on.  He truly is a MASTER illusionist!  It's never been done on this scale.  He literally has the whole world fooled, his fans, and perhaps even most hard-core hoaxers. But this is just my opinion.  And yes, it has kept me awake at night--thanks MJ!  :icon_lol: I love you anyway!  :icon_razz:

MJonmind, your theory about a possible twin COULD explain the quote on the This Is It-album: ' Always great to sing with my brother'. I always found it very weird, like: Which brother do you mean Mike?? You have five of them!
The twin-theory goes beyond my imagination, but hey this whole hoax does!
For the record, in my previous post, I was concluding that I do NOT think MJ had a twin, or look-alike brother.  I think it's all MJ, with myriad changes applied--make-up, photo-shop, age, weight, lighting, surgery, etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Whenever I hear talk of Michael having a twin, it makes me think of those rumors back in the day when they thought Michael and LaToya were the same person....

Or that Janet and Michael were the same person.

Sorry, I don't buy the identical twin theory. 

"other things being equal, a simpler explanation is better than a more complex one."

I think the picture is indeed of Michael, but I think we're missing the point. :Crash:

Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 11:55:37 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

From the official MJ FB page, just now:

Promo Ads: Check out this two-page promo ad for the single “Stranger In Moscow”!

:icon_e_biggrin: :icon_lol: :icon_albino:

Awesome, lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Promo Ads: Check out this two-page promo ad for the single “Stranger In Moscow”!
Single, showing 2 MJ's that are identical!  Too funny!
MJ, is that you!!  I love this weird way of communicating, as Front called it--"Whispers"!  Gets the job done! :LolLolLolLol:
Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 06:55:06 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Single, showing 2 MJ's that are identical!  Too funny!
MJ, is that you!!  I love this weird way of communicating, as Front called it--"Whispers"!  Gets the job done! :LolLolLolLol:

.....another thing is the top and bottom don't match up, it was cut to fit. And usually when they refer to something as being "two pages" don't they mean "front/back"?...not top/bottom? :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions