You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bogus.

This is a real driver's license from 2005:

California

Policy: “A license shall bear a full face engraved picture or photograph of the licensee…. The DMV in the state
of California wants to be sensitive to the needs of all applicants and does allow headgear to be worn because of
religious beliefs provided it does not obscure the applicant’s facial features. However, it may be necessary to
ask the licensee to push back the headgear to eliminate dark shadows on his/her face. 

No written statement from the applicant is necessary regarding the wearing of the headgear.
The applicant’s verbal statement is sufficient.”

Source: California Vehicle Code, Sections 12800-5 and 13005. 

The message is not about the license. We know who the driver is. Merry Christmas, MJ!

Add:
Everybody here, may you have a blessed Christmas season and don't feel disappointed not matter what happens.
Enjoy your time, family & friends and a brand new start every day.  :icon_e_biggrin:

This is it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
:icon_mrgreen:    :icon_bounce:

Michael JOE Jackson.....of course!

Yeahhh  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_razz: :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

~Souza~

It's not just the DL that is fake, the picture isn't Michael either. Below allegedly both from 2005. That is not the same person. Eyes are totally different (Michael's eyes are curved, smaller), nose is different, mouth is different and Michael's chin is longer and has a cleft. Where did the cleft go on the dude on the left? Unless someone thinks it's not Michael on the right...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

BTW: Michael's driving skills are shit, allegedly. :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

I'm not sure I believe what we've been told about MJ's driving skills. Frank Cascio in his book talks about MJ and himself going up the the tracks into the hills around Neverland on dirt bikes for recreation. It takes quite some skill to  stay upright on trail bikes going off road. So I think that Michael would have no difficulty driving a car on a proper road if we know he has been riding bikes since he was just a little fella [ heard the last part about riding since childhood on David Gest's doco]
Anyhow...that's my reasoning about it.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MICHAEL JACKSON'S
DRIVER'S LICENSE
Stone-Faced Stare

12/24/2012 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the last driver's license photo Michael Jackson ever took--
a big change from the singer's cheery license photo from the 1980s.

The latest photo was taken in 2005 -- four years before the King of Pop's
untimely death -- and you can tell from the harrowing image ... MJ had become
a tortured soul.

An image of MJ's 1980s driver's license was released by the FBI shortly after
Michael died  -- as part of the agency's massive file on the singer. The Bureau
compiled the dossier during its investigation into child sex allegations involving
the singer back in the 90s.

As you can see, Michael was a much different person back then -- smiling
brightly for his photo at the DMV.

Of course, it's not like MJ ever put the license to much use -- he was pretty
much exclusively chauffeured around, especially in the later years of his life.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Harvey/TMZ out of its mind completely. That is not a US/CA DL, never was. You, STONED freak.

Wait a minute, I think I got it.  "Michael Jackson" on the false DL that expires in 2010 died on 06/25. Was this DL in hospice patient's pocket in his way to UCLA  for identification? Of course, later on, regardless of the name on DL,  all other death related documents go by Michael Joseph Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

That is a very good point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

wasn't there a photo that ben did of a guy getting into a car in his pj's ? this looks like that person to me. by the way there is no signature on the 2005 license.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Oh my gosh - is there ever a time where we will see pictures from the same era and all agree that it is or isn't Michael? LOL - I, for one, haven't believe for years that we've seen the real Michael every single time and these two pictures are no different. The only other explanation is that Michael deliberately changes his appearance.

I don't know about the one in the DL photo but he doesn't look tortured, he looks very angry to me. And, if this picture was taken about a month after the trial I can understand why. However, why would he need a DL if he was in the process of leaving the country? Was he still in LA in July 2005 or had he already left the country? All I could find was that his father was having a birthday bash in Berlin and MJ was supposed to appear.

I think there is deeper meaning as is mentioned by others above. MJ and hoax fam - Merry Christmas!

Blessings

Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 08:11:38 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

RK

Just read that Spike Lee has posted two pics on his instagram of MJ from TDRCAU. Same stony faced look.

sheltonjlee This is Micael Jackson's ID Badge From The "THEY DON'T REALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT US" SHORT FIlM 6h

sheltonjlee Michael Jackson's ID Badge from his THEY DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT US Short Film. I pulled this out of my archives.SHAMON. 5h
Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 08:19:28 PM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK - the eyes in TDRCAU seem to match (to me) the one in the fake DL. Does the timing seems too coincidental for Spike to post those pictures? It does to me.

Blessings
Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 08:15:43 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

It's not just the DL that is fake, the picture isn't Michael either. Below allegedly both from 2005. That is not the same person. Eyes are totally different (Michael's eyes are curved, smaller), nose is different, mouth is different and Michael's chin is longer and has a cleft. Where did the cleft go on the dude on the left? Unless someone thinks it's not Michael on the right...

Yea that was my first thought when I saw the picture was that it wasn't Michael circa 2005. It looked more like it was maybe around 2001-ish to me, if its even him at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

My thoughts exactly @Voice. I better edit the post to include Spikes tweet with the pic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So Michael didn't have a cleft chin. Well I guess he did, but not that deep of a cleft chin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
So what, does Harvey  have people on the inside at DMV now?  :suspect:

Most of you won't remember this (or may not know about it), but a young actress named Rebecca Schaeffer was killed many years ago (July 18, 1989) because a stalker was able to get her personal information through DMV.  Since then, the privacy laws here in California on releasing such information have gotten much stricter. [California laws regarding the release of personal information through the DMV were drastically changed. The Driver's Privacy Protection Act was enacted in 1994]

This is pulled from the actual California DMV site :

[Confidential information includes, but may not be limited to, an individual's home address (California Vehicle Code Section 1808.21), home telephone number (Government Code Section 6254.3), physical/mental information (California Vehicle Code Section 1808.5), social security number (California Vehicle Code Section 1653.5), and photograph (California Vehicle Code Sections 12800.5 and 13005.5). Confidential home addresses will only be released when the department determines the release is necessary to complete a DMV transaction. Other requests for any confidential information must include a state or federal statute that authorizes or requires the department to release such information.

Information regarding any motor vehicle liability insurance policy or surety bond provided to the department is confidential and shall not be disclosed to any person, except to the following:

(a) A court of competent jurisdiction.

b) A law enforcement or other governmental agency.

(c) An insurance company or its assigns to verify a record the company or its assigns previously submitted to the department.

(d) A person whose vehicle or property has been involved in an accident reported to the department, or who suffered bodily injury or death in an accident reported to the department under Chapter 1 (commending with Section 16000) of Division 7 (Financial Responsibility Laws), or the person's authorized representative, employer, parent, or legal guardian.

The Department may further restrict the release of any information from its files if it determines that, on the facts of the particular case, the public interest served by not disclosing the record clearly outweighs the public interest served by disclosure of the record. ]

I call foul/fake....what are you up to Harvey? :icon_e_confused:

Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 09:10:05 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions