Re: TIAI December 20
December 24, 2012, 04:15:21 PM
There is one thing I learned about Michael, since I was 5! I would sit in my living room and watch his 30th anniversary concert. (Yeah, I'm a youngin' haha) Anyways, one thing I noticed and I've said this before, when the world said no, he said yes. (he also said it himself) He knew that if he wanted to, he could go beyond what people ever thought was possible. He was a smart thinker and thought things out. He worked wonderful under pressure and had a purpose for everything. So keep that in mind everyone, Michael knows what he's doing. He had a plan for everything!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

December 24, 2012, 05:15:12 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
TS/Front's track record is very strong to excellent, which gives me strong confidence. But that we are not understanding the way he means is a very strong possibility.  Though he likes to trick us in his words, doesn't mean he is an out and out fake or liar. Just because MJ pranked people he knew sometimes, didn't mean he was generally a liar or hurter of people.  TS/Front said not to go just by their words but by the evidence we have accumulated over all this time.  Our faith in TS/Front/Back/Michael is resting on a strong foundation of the proofs laid down by our forum in great detail on accessible threads, 3 1/2 years of our intensive labor. Do we discount this as nothing?  Now we have some few steps requiring some trust in him, or like going through a dark tunnel for a little bit.  But that light will be coming soon.  Can we be strong for him?  TS has put so much time and effort in all his investments here on this forum. What are we afraid of?  Looking like fools (too late for that)? Being left high and dry (too late for that)?  We (at least the ones who have been here all this time since the beginning) have really gone too far to go back, and most of us would not just abandon this journey. I know I won't, as long as Souza keeps this forum going. There is a core group that is going to be faithful no matter what.   If we truly love Michael, where else is there to go--another forum? Hardly.  TS will come through as he said, but we must allow for that trickery of meaning behind his words, or reading between the words/lines.  If we believe MJ truly hoaxed his death, we know he's been operating by stealth and incognito for many years, so why would this be any different.  He's doing it for LOVE, he doing it for the fans, and he's doing it for the planet.  History will be affected--this is no small potatoes.  What stuff are we made of?  When the going gets tough, the tough get going. And all that talk.  Love you guys, and I want to bolster your faith. I truly believe we are on the right track here on this forum, with TS and Front.  Let's cheer him (them) on, and support him!  We have no idea how ridiculously blessed we really are here!  MJ here! Simply magical!!  (MJonline) :icon_e_wink:
 :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

Eeexcellent post....  :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKUOB8MN4Kc[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

Andrea

December 24, 2012, 05:26:12 PM

TS, if you're reading, Merry Christmas!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5MpQsLJvOw[/youtube]

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!    :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2012, 07:05:20 PM
@TS, Front, and everyone...especially Mike...wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a BAMtastic New Year!

I'm in the middle of a competition of The Experience with 20 people at my place and I'm kicking butt  :icon_mrgreen: 

:multiplespotting:

Sending a huge dose of love and light to all!

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

December 24, 2012, 08:31:54 PM
hi everyone. i haven't posted in (i think) over a year, but i've been catching up on what's going on. i can see that this deadline TS has given the board has some people on edge. personally, after believing in this hoax since (almost) the beginning, i think the BAM will include michael's presence. if some major announcement were to be made without michael, those who have not "kept the faith" (the majority of the public) will, in my opinion, completely interpret the entire message and point of the hoax as some kind of a joke. i believe that the BAM will be big, he will be in it to be physically seen and it will make everyone really reflect on what exactly is going on in the world.

however, regardless of the BAM, just remember:

keep the faith. oh, and happy holidays everyone!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

December 24, 2012, 08:35:56 PM
Totally Agree!  :icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 24, 2012, 11:07:51 PM
Read the quote exactly:

I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!

"May". Again, "may" means "allow" or "able to"; quite literal translation.

I think that when MJ doesn't come back by 1/1/13, we will finally be ALLOWED TO/ABLE TO (capable of discovering-- because MJ will not Bam by then) know that TS/TS_comments was a fake informer all along. Problem is, what part was fake.

Nice checkmate.

@g32 and everyone else, don't let anyone ever tell you what you SHOULD feel or what you have a RIGHT to feel. Our feeling are our own and we may lose rights to even our freedom but that is one inalienable human right that can never be taken away from you by anyone; is the right to your feelings. Your original version of your post was fine.

Re: the hoax, the whole thing is BS if it's unauthorized. I have no faith in TS or TS_comments or Front but they are just usernames associated with an account on a forum. If MJ is alive and he is authorizing this then I have faith in his intentions and that keeps me from jumping ship.

MJ isn't going to bam by 1/1/13, that's the point, makes sense. TS is a fake informer but which parts were fake and which parts were real? But again, is it MJ behind it all, or is it someone seeking to cash in on MJ's name, or is it someone preparing their Psyche doctorate?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
December 24, 2012, 11:33:25 PM
Read the quote exactly:

I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!

"May". Again, "may" means "allow" or "able to"; quite literal translation.

I think that when MJ doesn't come back by 1/1/13, we will finally be ALLOWED TO/ABLE TO (capable of discovering-- because MJ will not Bam by then) know that TS/TS_comments was a fake informer all along. Problem is, what part was fake.

Nice checkmate.

@g32 and everyone else, don't let anyone ever tell you what you SHOULD feel or what you have a RIGHT to feel. Our feeling are our own and we may lose rights to even our freedom but that is one inalienable human right that can never be taken away from you by anyone; is the right to your feelings. Your original version of your post was fine.

Re: the hoax, the whole thing is BS if it's unauthorized. I have no faith in TS or TS_comments or Front but they are just usernames associated with an account on a forum. If MJ is alive and he is authorizing this then I have faith in his intentions and that keeps me from jumping ship.

MJ isn't going to bam by 1/1/13, that's the point, makes sense. TS is a fake informer but which parts were fake and which parts were real? But again, is it MJ behind it all, or is it someone seeking to cash in on MJ's name, or is it someone preparing their Psyche doctorate?

Bec... when TS said in that post, if "MJ doesn't BAM by January 1, 2013...." was he taking the same meaning of Bam as we are...that is comeback...? did TS ever associate bam with a comeback?
I'm sorry if this question sounds silly...but i just felt maybe TS meant something else and we are understanding it in another sense....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

bec

December 24, 2012, 11:45:17 PM
TS/TS_comments was crystal clear on multiple occasions what he meant by "Bam" or "Bamsday", yes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
December 24, 2012, 11:57:23 PM
TS/Front's track record is very strong to excellent, which gives me strong confidence. But that we are not understanding the way he means is a very strong possibility.  Though he likes to trick us in his words, doesn't mean he is an out and out fake or liar. Just because MJ pranked people he knew sometimes, didn't mean he was generally a liar or hurter of people.  TS/Front said not to go just by their words but by the evidence we have accumulated over all this time.  Our faith in TS/Front/Back/Michael is resting on a strong foundation of the proofs laid down by our forum in great detail on accessible threads, 3 1/2 years of our intensive labor. Do we discount this as nothing?  Now we have some few steps requiring some trust in him, or like going through a dark tunnel for a little bit.  But that light will be coming soon.  Can we be strong for him?  TS has put so much time and effort in all his investments here on this forum. What are we afraid of?  Looking like fools (too late for that)? Being left high and dry (too late for that)?  We (at least the ones who have been here all this time since the beginning) have really gone too far to go back, and most of us would not just abandon this journey. I know I won't, as long as Souza keeps this forum going. There is a core group that is going to be faithful no matter what.   If we truly love Michael, where else is there to go--another forum? Hardly.  TS will come through as he said, but we must allow for that trickery of meaning behind his words, or reading between the words/lines.  If we believe MJ truly hoaxed his death, we know he's been operating by stealth and incognito for many years, so why would this be any different.  He's doing it for LOVE, he doing it for the fans, and he's doing it for the planet.  History will be affected--this is no small potatoes.  What stuff are we made of?  When the going gets tough, the tough get going. And all that talk.  Love you guys, and I want to bolster your faith. I truly believe we are on the right track here on this forum, with TS and Front.  Let's cheer him (them) on, and support him!  We have no idea how ridiculously blessed we really are here!  MJ here! Simply magical!!  (MJonline) :icon_e_wink:
 :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

Thanks MJonMind.  Great Pep talk.  I'm here for as long as it takes.  No quitting for me.   I think you're right.  This isn't only for us.  It's for the whole world. No small potatoes like you say.  That's why I joined the army of love, to help heal the world.  So, we can't quit until it's done. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

December 25, 2012, 03:14:07 AM

It's 2:12 am Christmas morning here in Texas. I just read the above link (it's long and detailed) and thought I would share. Most will think this is crazy,  but oh well, I'm putting it here for consideration. I hope that MJonmind, Dontwalkaway, and SimpattyK will read it when they have time, as I've seen them to have open minds and think outside the box. I hope others will consider it also, sorry I just don't know who you may be as I haven't been a regular here in the last few years.

You really do have to read the whole article to possibly see why I think it may be important. There really is no way to explain it all here. First I would like you to notice the V and circle emblem on Michael's jacket in the pic above. You will see this image towards the end of the article. I also ask you to remember the times where Michael has been portrayed as a space man or in a space ship.(Captain EO, transformed into spaceship in Moonwalker, the Scream video and I believe it was the History tour where he busted out of a space capsule) There is also my favorite song, Another Part Of Me, where he sings "Don't point your finger, not dangerous, this is MY planet, you're one of us." Carlos Santana said MJ was Archangel Michael and another celebrity, can't remember who, said Michael was "otherworldly". I've definitely felt like Michael is extremely "special" and thus my online name TouchedByAnAngel.

Here is a couple of paragraphs from towards the end of the article, but please read the whole thing.

The symbol of the sword in this context in his mouth is a powerful pictographic teaching of the return of the lamb of God, one who is of the nature of the lamb... one who will use words as his weapon to expose the evil destroying society. The messenger as 'lamb-like' is gentle and caring for the human crisis unfolding. The name the Maya give to this messenger Bolon Yokte is one who no doubt proclaims war against evil as per the Revelation book claim.

The evil destroying society are mere mortal... the super rich of the world, billionaires who own corporations who are purchasing power and manipulating governments and laws for profiteering rights. One hopes the messenger will over-ride many world wide TV frequencies and call out the most ruthless profiteers of the world by name, hence the cutting of a two edge sword with his messages.

Since there is probably a universal law against interference with primitive civilisations, the messenger will probably call on humanity to make a peaceful stand and demand these people stand trial for crimes against humanity. Watch this scenario unfold if the messenger event comes to pass where the elite demand their puppet governments proclaim they need to protect their revered corporation icons of society from 'aliens' and military need shoot at the UFO.

Ok, I'm going to bed now. I hope everyone has a great Christmas!

Blessed to have been,
TouchedByAnAngel
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

December 25, 2012, 07:01:26 AM
I think that when MJ doesn't come back by 1/1/13, we will finally be ALLOWED TO/ABLE TO (capable of discovering-- because MJ will not Bam by then) know that TS/TS_comments was a fake informer all along. Problem is, what part was fake...

...MJ isn't going to bam by 1/1/13, that's the point, makes sense...

...I probably will not be posting here much if at all after that, at least not before BAM.  :affraid:

@ bec... well, we shouldn't expect anything from TS anytime soon then!  :icon_lol:

Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 07:13:33 AM by jono
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

December 25, 2012, 09:25:15 AM
Tick tock tick tock....

:computer-losy-smiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

g32

December 25, 2012, 01:14:53 PM
merry christmass for u all :)

well in my opinion, the word BAM abviously ment a "appearance" all along, come on dont get yourself blinded by your "faith"... its so clear that if MJ doesnt  show up till jan 1st,  it will mean he is not alive or TS was a fake informer. get over it guys.

i think your confusing concepts here, u just have to have faith in God, in our only and almighty God, not in a bone and flesh  being, i mean Michael Jackson or TS. lets accept it.
There's no other meaning for the word BAM on TS messages. but hey, 2012 is not over yet... so lets wait. i love MJ and i would love he is still with us, but we will never know till a clear prove comes in front of our eyes. hes not GOD or "ish" for us to maintain some kind of Faith to him...

thats the true... sometime truth hurts. im from Peru as ive already said in my prior messages, also love  and admire MJ but as human beings, we need clear proves to believe in him. everybody in my country thinks MJ is all death, ive tried to tell all of them thats not true, but probably not anymore.

peace, wisdom and love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 25, 2012, 02:07:20 PM
It doesn't mean MJ is dead. TS_comments has been the only source stating 1/1/13 as a deadline. All other sources are mum on the subject. He will be revealed as a fake informer but unless I'm missing something, that's the only truth that will be gained that day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions