SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Re: TIAI December 20
December 21, 2012, 07:07:38 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If this isn't enough evidence to convince all of BAM today, I don't know what is!!!!!!!

1. It's either a "backwards" statement by negating the truth.
In that case, Paris twit translates into:
 "December 21st is probably gonna be the most EXCITING (BAM ?) day in internet history"  :affraid: :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

OR
2. December 21st it's gonna be indeed BORING because nothing will happen today... hinting maybe towards the "calm" before the "storm" (BAM) of the next day? IDK....

WHATEVER that means, I love this twit!!  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :woohoo2:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 21, 2012, 07:50:16 PM
fall my apologies if this doesn't come out right I'm using my phone.
I agree the whole visa thing stinks, I don't think the awards are going to be beans from Florida I think we are only made to believe that when actually it's going to be somewhere else and that's why there's a visa problem..
this makes me think of the redirect a couple days back of the 7 BAM Michael and Bahrain.
WoW! Trinity girl you might be SOOO right!! OMG!  :icon_eek:

whatever happened to that Michael shaped theme park he was supposed to open with the prince?
About that THEME PARK  project with the prince.... I don't remember when and on what site I found these... But that's all I've got on it....

This BAHRAIN-lead has been repeated over and over through out this hoax...there's gotta be more to it...

ok... I can't get the 7 Bam Michael & Bahain redirect out of my head along with Fronts drawing of the clock pointing to 12:21  :icon_albino:
Then there's with the whole cheesy visa thing having to do with the WMA slotted for the 22nd...   :WTF:
Also we have the 21 vs 22 date debate & screen shot of the 911 call times...  :animal0017:

SO;
What if there's a redirect TONIGHT @ 12:21? (close to midnight... :icon_razz:)   
Wouldn't that make it actually 12:21 on the 22nd?
or am I just  :icon_geek: and grasping at straws?

Guess we'll know tonight... We'll see if there's a redirect and what it's about.

:bearhug:
Wow! That would be a great explanation to why we've had so many clues hinting to both December 21st and December 22nd ---> it could be the NIGHT between the 2!  :icon_e_biggrin: THRILLER NIGHT  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

I found that site where I took those pics from ^^ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And here's the explanation why the Theme park project got stuck.

Unless you live on another planet, you probably know that last week was another "Michael Jackson week". The "This Is it" documentary and CD album were released and a major Michael Jackson exhibition opened last Tuesday in London. I thought it would be the perfect time to introduce to you one of Michael's most secret - and really fantastic - projects: the Peter Pan's Neverland theme park that never was.

Let's first go back in time to 1997, when Michael Jackson and Prince Al-Waleed - Disneyland Paris' biggest private stock-holder - created a company called Kingdom Entertainment and purchased 50% of Landmark Entertainment, giving the company a huge infusion of cash. Prince Al-Waleed had 45% and Michael had 5% of the shares. I remind you that Landmark is the famous company directed by Gary Goddard which created the Spider-Man ride at IOA and the Jurassic Park and Terminator 3D attractions at Universal Studios.

[ . . . . ]

So what happened? Why this Peter Pan's Neverland theme park was never built? Well, some years later, Michael Jackson and Prince Al-Waleed ended their association, and considering the cost of a concept like this one, it was very unfortunately the end of the Peter Pan's Neverland project. Although Michael lived in his Neverland Ranch, he never got to walk in this "real" Neverland. However, years later, Landmark designed for Michael a great statue showing Michael as Peter Pan!

Does this mean that we will never see this great park concept become real one day? Who knows, with all the different Michael Jackson celebrations that will happen in years to come - not to mention that Neverland Ranch could become for Michael Jackson's fans what Graceland is to Presley's fans - maybe somebody who has enough money will find, just like we do, that it would be great to build this Peter Pan's Neverland for real? And, hey, there is plenty of land available inside Neverland Ranch. Who could imagine a better place to build Michael's dearest dream?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 21, 2012, 07:58:34 PM
fall my apologies if this doesn't come out right I'm using my phone.
I agree the whole visa thing stinks, I don't think the awards are going to be beans from Florida I think we are only made to believe that when actually it's going to be somewhere else and that's why there's a visa problem..
this makes me think of the redirect a couple days back of the 7 BAM Michael and Bahrain.

That number 7 is literally all around Michael !!!

Michael Jackson and Prince of Bahrain settled lawsuit 'amicably,' say lawyers
By Ellen Tumposky / DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Monday, November 24, 2008, 1:07 PM

LONDON - It's all "amicable" between Michael Jackson and the sheikh who sued him, lawyers said Monday. Jackson and Sheikh Abdulla bin Hamad Al-Khalifa have "amicably settled" their legal dispute, the sheikh's lawyer, Philip Croall, told reporters at High Court Monday.
"They wish each other well in their own respective endeavors."

RELATED: SETTLEMENT REACHED IN JACKO LAWSUIT

Jackson had been expected to fly to London to testify Monday in the sheikh's $7 million breach-of-contract, but the two sides reached an agreement over the weekend. No details were released.
Jackson's New York lawyer, Londell McMillan, took the opportunity to trash a British press report that Jackson has become a Muslim. "That's rubbish. It's completely untrue," McMillan told reporters.

Sheikh Abdulla, the second son of the king of Bahrain, was not in court today.
He befriended Jackson while the singer was facing child-molestation charges in 2005 and paid for Jackson and his entourage to come to Bahrain after Jackson was acquitted.
The sheikh, an aspiring songwriter who formed a company called 2 Seas Records, accused Jackson of reneging on a deal to produce an album, an autobiography and a musical for the label. He was seeking payback for the $7 million he says he spent on the singer and the recording project.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 07:59:59 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 21, 2012, 08:08:44 PM
Jacko's Latest Divorce

Written By Roger Friedman / Published September 28, 2006 / FoxNews.com

Michael Jackson and Prince Abdullah of Bahrain are no more. Jackson is officially out of Bahrain and has been since May, I am told. He and the prince have severed their business ties, which included the famously announced but never realized 2 Seas Records.  Additionally, Jackson is no longer working with AAJ Holdings, the Bahraini company that was going to put the island nation on the map.
Are we surprised? Not really. But as usual, Jackson’s divorce from the prince is messy. Jackson, according to his inner circle, accuses the Prince of preventing his infamous charity single, “I Have a Dream,” from being released. According to this scenario, the prince has impounded the elements of the recording, which Jackson made in a Bahraini studio, and won’t turn them over.

“The record has Ciara, Snoop Dogg and Keyshia Cole on it,” says a source. Prince Abdullah wasn’t satisfied “and kept bugging Michael for more female voices.” When the recording was supposed to be sent to Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds and R. Kelly for work, the prince, I am told, refused to do it. Abdullah, according to these sources, also has kept master recordings, which Jackson made there.
Of course, the prince’s people say that he spent at least $2 to million 3$ million on Jackson during his year as the prince’s pet moonwalker. Jackson did claim Bahrain as his residence from July 2005 to May 2006. At Christmas, the prince flew over a bunch of Jackson’s friends, including two of his post-teen male protégés, Omer Bhatti and Anton Schleiter, as well as members of the Cascio family. But Jackson’s side insists all he ever received from the prince was a mere $200,000 to cover expenses.

The real trouble came when Jackson, who used the prince’s lawyers to negotiate his refinancing with Sony and Fortress Investments last spring, didn’t like the contract offered to him by Abdullah. “The prince wanted to take control of everything in Michael’s life,” says a source who was in on the paperwork. “It wasn’t a recording contract he offered, but a personal services agreement.”
Things got so bad last spring that the prince froze Jackson’s drawing account in Bahrain. That apparently brought things to a head quickly. Jackson, according to those on his side in this matter, say the singer was also angry that the prince didn’t come through with buying him a house in Bahrain. “It was a rental,” sniffs the source. “Michael didn’t like that.”

So Jackson is now sequestered in Ireland, although nearly every story out of there otherwise has been untrue. He was never going to build a leprechaun theme park, for example, and has not contacted Teddy Riley to produce his new album, says Raymone Bain, Jackson’s tireless flack. But reality bites, and for Jackson, even relatively inexpensive Ireland is eating away at the cash he has on hand.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 08:09:33 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 21, 2012, 08:31:32 PM
The fight over Michael's millions - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson Severs Ties with Record Label and Bahrain, Starts Washing with Irish Spring - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jackson of Arabia
Aug 3, 2009 7:04 PM EDT

Criminal investigations and probate court hearings this week underscore the medical and financial disaster that Michael Jackson became. And many of those roads lead to the pop superstar’s bizarre year in the kingdom of Bahrain.

Michael Jackson’s descent toward death could be pegged to any number of dates, but a sure one was June 13, 2005, the day he was acquitted of all charges in his child-molestation case. Within a week, he had bolted California for the oil-rich island nation of Bahrain, where his friendship with Prince Abdullah bin Hamad Al Khalifa, the 33-year-old second son of the king, began an odyssey of odd behavior that eventually ended up—as did many other post-trial Jackson relationships—in court, and raised more questions about the singer’s state of mind and possible deepening drug use.

Jackson was encouraged to go to Bahrain to escape the crushing media scrutiny at the urging of his brother Jermaine, who had converted to Islam in 1989, after his own visit to Bahrain and Saudi Arabia and has business dealings there. At only 300 square miles, Bahrain is smaller than New York City and has just over 500,000 citizens. Beyond its capital of Manama, with its wide palm-tree-lined boulevards, modern high rises, and sprawling luxury malls, the country has a sleepy village ambiance.

In March 2006, Jackson dressed as a Muslim woman, covered from head to toe in a black abaya, with black gloves and large sunglasses, and took his children through the Marina Mall in the Bahrain capital. With the king’s blessing, Jackson immediately had access to every important power broker. And over the next year, Prince Abdullah spent about $7 million bankrolling Jackson's lifestyle in Manama. He gave the singer $500,000 in spending money and $350,000 for a holiday to Europe, as well as paying for Jackson's eight bodyguards and giving him the use of his family’s fleet of private jets.
“I saw the payments as an investment in Michael's potential,” Abdullah later said as part of a lawsuit he filed against Jackson in London. ”He said he'd pay me back… through our work together."

That work together was a deal Jackson inked in which he promised, by 2012, to deliver to Abdullah two albums, a Broadway musical in the style of Abba’s Mamma Mia!, and a ghosted autobiography. Also, Jackson signed on as a “consultant” on matters ranging from theme parks to music academics to Bahrain’s AAJ Holdings, founded by in 1988 by architect Ahmed Abubaker Janahi; AAJ was a primary partner in what turned out to be a failed fresh-from-the-sand multibillion-dollar city in the sultanate of Oman.
A former security worker for Jackson told me that Prince Abdullah fancied himself a talented songwriter and that Abdullah and Jackson recorded a song in 2005 in a Bahrain studio. The never released song, according to the security executive, was a cause for concern since Jackson looked emaciated and strung out. The Daily Beast was not able to confirm the existence of such a recording, although another Jackson employee from 2007 and 2008 claimed to have seen it, and said it was an utter embarrassment.

By that time, Jackson’s personal idiosyncrasies were proving an occasional embarrassment for Abdullah and the royals in the conservative Muslim nation. In November 2005, five months after his arrival, Jackson was spotted re-applying his makeup in the ladies' toilet of a Dubai shopping mall. An Arab woman who photographed the scene on her cellphone was confronted and held by Jackson's bodyguards before being apprehended by the police and her phone confiscated. Jackson’s publicist said the singer did not understand the Arabic sign on the door and left the bathroom when he realized his mistake.
In March 2006, Jackson dressed as a Muslim woman, covered from head to toe in a black abaya, with black gloves and large sunglasses, and took his children through the Marina Mall in the Bahrain capital. All three children were wrapped in black scarves and wore yellow shirts and sweatpants without robes.

Some salespeople noticed he wore men's shoes and they thought the presence of bodyguards was strange. Even the royals move throughout the almost-crime-free capital without security. These forbidden activities prompted a leading conservative Muslim cleric and lawmaker, Adel al-Maawda, to say Jackson was an unwanted envoy of "the iniquities of Las Vegas…. We don't want him turning Bahrain into Las Vegas. He should keep his concerts and his effeminate manners away from us."

But with the protection of Prince Abdullah, Jackson stayed in the kingdom. Michael’s financial troubles had mounted through his costly criminal trial. In April 2006, one of Abdullah’s lawyers, Ahmed al Khan, was instrumental in arranging a deal with New York-based Fortress Investment Group, which refinanced Jackson's loans for $300 million. It brought the singer about $28 million in cash—spending money for the shopaholic Jackson—but meant he put up his own music-publishing company, Mijac, as collateral, and gave Sony the option to buy half of his stake in the Sony/ATV publishing company, for a fixed price. It was a huge victory for Sony, which had long wanted to wrest control of Sony/ATV from the singer.

Jackson left Bahrain in the fall of 2006. He traveled to Japan where he pocketed a million-dollar fee for hosting a Japanese awards show, and then went to Ireland where he stayed at Castlehyde in Cork with his friend, the dancer Michael Flatley. The singer was back full-time in the U.S. on December 23, 2006.
Six months later, Prince Abdullah sued Jackson in London demanding a return of a master recording, and seeking $7 million in damages for Jackson’s failure to produce the book, albums, or play to which he had committed. Jackson denied he had signed anything. By the time the case reached the High Court in London in November 2008, a financial settlement was reached on the eve of when Jackson was due to take the stand. Although the settlement is sealed, a legal source familiar with the proceeding says that Jackson paid the prince at least $4 million.

Jackson’s American advisers have only venom for Abdullah, calling him a “fawning wannabe” who wanted to use Jackson to further his own unrealistic dream of a pop career. Meanwhile, Baharanian sources close to the royals describe Jackson as a freeloader who’s lavish spending and outrageous behavior eventually broke even the patience and bankroll of the prince. Both sides agree, however, that Jackson’s stay on the Arabian peninsula was a disaster for the downward-spiraling pop superstar.
---> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 08:41:59 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2012, 08:49:19 PM
If this isn't enough evidence to convince all of BAM today, I don't know what is!!!!!!!

1. It's either a "backwards" statement by negating the truth.
In that case, Paris twit translates into:
 "December 21st is probably gonna be the most EXCITING (BAM ?) day in internet history"  :affraid: :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

OR
2. December 21st it's gonna be indeed BORING because nothing will happen today... hinting maybe towards the "calm" before the "storm" (BAM) of the next day? IDK....

WHATEVER that means, I love this twit!!  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :woohoo2:

Well I may have been over confident about today, but we still have the just before midnight Thriller scenario !!!
And I also want to say that if there is no BAM by Jan 1st I'm not staying or waiting around anymore!! I'm done, I promised my husband I would quite spending time on this. Doesn't mean I won't think he is alive, just won't be involved until it really happens!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 21, 2012, 08:50:08 PM
----> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Prince Alwaleed and Kingdom Entertainment.

Post by TScottEliot » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:57 am

I don't know if many of you recall of reading about kingdom entertainment.when i came upon this, I dug in deeper and found a very interesting link to some of the ppl involved in TII.

a.Michael met Prince Alwaleed in 1994 in Disneyland Paris.
b.by 1997 they had a joint venture to unite East and West investments called Kingdom Entertainment.
c.apparently the deal did not go through.
d.Prince alwaleed has investments within some of the most important threads of the West society,including Bank of America,Disney,and yes,News Group Co.
e.Kingdom Entertainment financed the History tour and covered the filming of Ghost.the Prince's aid,was the road manager at the time.
f.oddly,the posterior CD;s mention Paul Gongaware as the road manager for History(the double disc)and now producer of TII.
g.I found the connections to these people:
Prince Alwaleed is partners with Rupert Murdoch (Fox News,The Sun,and yes,Global News Group,the paparazzi outside Carolwood street)
h. Murdoch also financed the Martin Bashir Documentary.
i.Murdoch is partners with AEG,and AEG is partners with Prince Alwaleed.
j.AEG financed all involved in TII.Michael apparently did not spend a dime on anything so everything was rented and set up for him.
k.Tom Barrack (Colony Capital) is also partner with Anschutz(AEG)
l.Xanadu complex construction in New Jersey is financed by Colony and AEG and is exactly like MJ's original projects.
m.Tohmme served as PR for colony,
n.Tohmme and Tom Barrack are Lebanese and the Prince's mother is Lebanese.
o.Tohmme was married to Randy Phillip's sister.
p.Tohmme handled the auctions for Juliens and when the buyer for NL came up (the deed)they said they wanted the property intact.
q.The buyer withdrew and that's when the AEG dealings began in 07.
r.Prince alwaleed was going to build a mosque on the twin tower site,but withdrew,using Murdoch as a partner.
s.he also holds shares in Pepsi,Apple,and now,in Sony,at the video game section.
t.it seems that they all became the fabulous pack and planned to smoother Michael to get a hold of the Catalogues...his half was up to 4 billion in 2006.

they own 500 thousand songs.
so who wants to get into the catalogs?
??? ask yourselves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

December 21, 2012, 09:01:45 PM

I'm still waiting for something hoaxy to happen today...I know it's already 12/22 in some parts of the world but it's not that late in California yet and still 12/21/12.  I'm hoping we'll hear something from TS or Front.  TS been talking about TODAY for 3 years now.  That thread/post from TS in 2009 was posted very late on 12/21/09, it was already the next day for almost everywhere else.  I will be very surprised if we don't hear something tonight.  As for the 1/1/13 deadline, I'll consider the possible consequences of that when the time comes and until then I'm keeping my eyes and ears open for you know what!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 21, 2012, 09:24:49 PM
She probably deleted the "bang bang" because people are starting to get weirded out over the Sandy Hook School shootings. Kesha's song "Die Young" got pulled from the radio stations yesterday over "insensitivity". So she probably deleted the tweet for the same reason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Adi

December 21, 2012, 09:33:05 PM

I'm still waiting for something hoaxy to happen today...I know it's already 12/22 in some parts of the world but it's not that late in California yet and still 12/21/12.  I'm hoping we'll hear something from TS or Front.  TS been talking about TODAY for 3 years now.  That thread/post from TS in 2009 was posted very late on 12/21/09, it was already the next day for almost everywhere else.  I will be very surprised if we don't hear something tonight.  As for the 1/1/13 deadline, I'll consider the possible consequences of that when the time comes and until then I'm keeping my eyes and ears open for you know what!!

yeah - me too...I'm kind of expecting something later today from TS/TS_comments

TIAI Revealed Part 1: Who is behind TIAI was posted at 11:50pm on 12/21/09  ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )   and the final part, TIAI revealed Part 9: Today is 12-21-2009 was posted at 12:30am on 12/22/09    (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )   .... both California time (I have my Forum time settings to Californian time)
Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 09:36:45 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
December 21, 2012, 10:08:20 PM
^^^ actually DWA that post you refer to was made by me (Adi) not AustralianMJbeliever.....but we are both from Australia...  :icon_mrgreen:

and you are welcome! I thought it interesting too  :icon_albino:

OOPS I must have gotten confused.   :icon_e_confused:    Thanks for posting Adi.  This day must be significant and important.  It is the start of the sabbath, it is the first day of winter, it's a galactic alignment, and was predicted on Mayan calendar and others.  Interesting. 
We'll see what happens.   It feels like something is cooking. :ghsdf:

Just "Keep Watchin"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

December 21, 2012, 10:32:21 PM
WOW...wow...wow Sim; thanks for all the information! good job!  :th_bravo:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 22, 2012, 12:31:07 AM
@MsTrinity333: I am still not sure whether that December 1st redirect was only about the BAM written in BIG capitalized letters or also about the 7 and BAHRAIN ?
BUT I DO think BAHRAIN & everything [that happened to Michael there & all the people mentioned in those articles above^^] represent ONE major reason for Michael's death hoax, most probably the source of the death THREATS he has been receiving and implicitly the FBI's involvement ---> thus this "area" could be also another target of the STING operation!

I don't know where BAM would happen! I incline to believe it's gonna be from somewhere in US, California lol I doubt He's gonna be in BAHRAIN. On the other hand, Paris's tweeter banner had that ARABIC writing on it, last week right before it changed into the upside down "Don't even worry" - so again that might be a clue? IDK!!
Maybe the redirect about "7 BAM & BAHRAIN" hints that once we'll have the BAM , all the mystery will be revealed and it's gonna be related to BAHRAIN! IDK

And then, there's this other thing about the first 2 redirects we've received this month: TIAI December 1st & TIAI December 12th ---> these redirects hinted to ELVIS too !! Well I've been working my brains out ever since to see how this all fits into the whole HOAX-BAM- BAHRAIN- context!!  :Pulling_hair: As I've shown on that montage I made, yesterday the December 21st, 2012, there were EXACTLY 42 years since December 21st, 1970 when ELVIS met with President Nixon and asked him to be made a Federal Agent. [which to me represent the "official" start of ELVIS hoax ! ]. So you see... I'm so puzzled right now!!

ok... I can't get the 7 Bam Michael & Bahain redirect out of my head along with Fronts drawing of the clock pointing to 12:21  :icon_albino:
Then there's with the whole cheesy visa thing having to do with the WMA slotted for the 22nd...   :WTF:
Also we have the 21 vs 22 date debate & screen shot of the 911 call times...  :animal0017:
SO;
What if there's a redirect TONIGHT @ 12:21? (close to midnight... :icon_razz:)   
Wouldn't that make it actually 12:21 on the 22nd? or am I just  :icon_geek: and grasping at straws?

Guess we'll know tonight... We'll see if there's a redirect and what it's about.
WoW! That would be a great explanation to why we've had so many clues hinting to both
December 21st and December 22nd ---> it could be the NIGHT between the 2!  :icon_e_biggrin: THRILLER  NIGHT
  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

If I'm not wrong... in California it's 22:30 right now?
We still have 1h30 min till it's MIDNIGHT or "CLOSE TO MIDNIGHT"  :icon_e_wink: :michael-jackson:
I also HOPE and PRAY for some THRILL from TS &/or Front around that tIME or later this night !!! :bowdown:
Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 12:38:35 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

December 22, 2012, 01:48:16 AM

Of course we can't forget the line in her daddy's song....They Don't Care About Us.....very significant song and the 1st footage we saw from This Is It after MJ "died".....

"bang bang shot dead, everybody's gone mad"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

December 22, 2012, 01:49:52 AM
^^^ actually DWA that post you refer to was made by me (Adi) not AustralianMJbeliever.....but we are both from Australia...  :icon_mrgreen:

and you are welcome! I thought it interesting too  :icon_albino:

OOPS I must have gotten confused.   :icon_e_confused:    Thanks for posting Adi.  This day must be significant and important.  It is the start of the sabbath, it is the first day of winter, it's a galactic alignment, and was predicted on Mayan calendar and others.  Interesting. 
We'll see what happens.   It feels like something is cooking. :ghsdf:

Just "Keep Watchin"

No worries - it's all cool!  :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions