Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Re: TIAI December 20
December 21, 2012, 03:06:00 PM
no...don't think there's any direct relation  to hoax...unless we give 'wings' to our imagination....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

Sarahli

December 21, 2012, 03:22:32 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
no...don't think there's any direct relation  to hoax...unless we give 'wings' to our imagination....

:icon_lol: sure it can be, but there's no harm in letting our imagination fly.

@ Sim  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 21, 2012, 03:25:54 PM

:icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 21, 2012, 03:29:00 PM
fall my apologies if this doesn't come out right I'm using my phone.
I agree the whole visa thing stinks, I don't think the awards are going to be beans from Florida I think we are only made to believe that when actually it's going to be somewhere else and that's why there's a visa problem..
this makes me think of the redirect a couple days back of the 7 BAM Michael and Bahrain.
WoW! Trinity girl you might be SOOO right!! OMG!  :icon_eek:

whatever happened to that Michael shaped theme park he was supposed to open with the prince?

Oh you mean the Michael shaped island? it was some contest for fans on a site... to come up with ideas for a Dubai island...and some came up with Michael shaped islands [see the montages below].

About that THEME PARK  project with the prince.... I don't remember when and on what site I found these... But that's all I've got on it....

This BAHRAIN-lead has been repeated over and over through out this hoax...there's gotta be more to it...

Michael shaped islands

ok... I can't get the 7 Bam Michael & Bahain redirect out of my head along with Fronts drawing of the clock pointing to 12:21  :icon_albino:
Then there's with the whole cheesy visa thing having to do with the WMA slotted for the 22nd...   :WTF:
Also we have the 21 vs 22 date debate & screen shot of the 911 call times...  :animal0017:

SO;
What if there's a redirect TONIGHT @ 12:21? (close to midnight... :icon_razz:)   
Wouldn't that make it actually 12:21 on the 22nd?
or am I just  :icon_geek: and grasping at straws?

Guess we'll know tonight... We'll see if there's a redirect and what it's about.

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

Sarahli

December 21, 2012, 03:30:14 PM

Talking about imagination flying, this one might bring me near the heavens lol -- I noticed what looks like a Sun on that album cover^^which made me think of this:

The sun will rise again, bigger and brighter, emblazoned in gold…like a beacon whose physical existence was provisionally "extinguished"…but never forgotten. Those "flames" are the heart of the passionate inferno of resurgence that awaits. Some things are not meant to be ascertained but to be envisaged through delicate whispers. Just as the Earth is sure to rotate on its axis, the resurrection of a true King will indeed proclaim Hi(s)Story…and the truth shall be heard in ALL corners of the Earth. Momentarily, the world will quake, for there will be a cosmic shift in "dogma". Time is of the essence, but patience is a viture in [r]evolutionary milestones. Until then, from beyond the gates of that KINGdom----> whispers shall be heard…………….

Good reminder anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

jam4truth

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You ain`t seen nothing yet, and the best is yet to come.
December 21, 2012, 03:31:47 PM
Okay so with my BAMzified mind I interpreted the new FB entry accordingly so bear with me  :icon_lol:

Michael Jackson
il y a 2 heures
7” Sleeves: Here’s a Dutch 7” sleeve for “Black Or White”! Do you have one of these in your collection?

What I find interesting is that they chose to say a "Dutch sleeve". Is there really any difference? lol Hmmm maybe a little wink in our direction?  :suspect: And I took "Black or White" as Now or Never.  :icon_lol:

Yeah I now...........  :icon_geek:

Today starts the Solar solciste starts today on 21.12 and ends on 25.12.. Maybe I'll ask what Jermaine JackSUN is up to lol - maybe he is BAMzified, too.  :ghsdf:

An interesting quote from our friend BACK about the SUN, tIME etc.

"tHE SUN RISES amidst the clouds, breaking the thickest of the wild blue yonder's momentary scab. It's a brighter day once the scab fickles and dissapates to matter. As the earth continues its' AXIS ROTATION, day to night, night to day, the human beings of said planet witness the continuance of the trance we call time. Time is of the essence, so they say. Time is the checkmate of life. Forever spinning in this globe-cast of many different elements, there comes a tIME when time itself takes a backseat to the mOMENT. We, as intelligent beings, decipher and choose when to allow the moment to suspend time. As with the Killuminatti, iN tHEORY, 72 hours previous the logic of a mOment etched within a 7 day theory, is possible, but only tIme will tell. Some things aren't meant for easy translation. But over tIme, it's possible to clearly see the light, if the mOMENT warrants. As the world turns and the clocks spin infinitely, tick tock tick tock, kEEP track of time and please kEEP WATCHIN'

(c) BACK 08/25/2006

Source: I got the information about the Solar solciste and Back's post from TrueNewsZone -> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 04:57:30 AM by jam4truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2012, 03:59:17 PM
Even though they were only submitted ideas I loved those island pics thanks for sharing sim. Hope it happens ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Jos

December 21, 2012, 05:05:03 PM
Okay so with my BAMzified mind I interpreted the new FB entry accordingly so bear with me  :icon_lol:
What I find interesting is that they chose to say a "Dutch sleeve". Is there really any difference? lol Hmmm maybe a little wink in our direction?  :suspect: And I took "Black or White" as Now or Never.  :icon_lol:

@Sarahli:  :icon_lol: Funny girl! Thanks for sharing your BAMzified thoughts! :icon_lol:
Makes sense what you say...
The 7 and the Dutch also caught my eye !  :icon_e_wink:

:woohoo2: (i'm Dutch) :)

No seriously:

7 ---> Dutch ----> Amsterdam -shirt on one of Front's pic's
(just my first thought )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

December 21, 2012, 05:17:35 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqpvmBMzD44[/youtube]
Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 05:18:24 PM by Yambo3003
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

skyways

December 21, 2012, 05:24:28 PM

a Q =>>

is BAM willbe quite or BAMBONIOUS????????????

4ver<3

:elvis-1405: :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

December 21, 2012, 06:10:09 PM

Michael Jackson
il y a 2 heures
7” Sleeves: Here’s a Dutch 7” sleeve for “Black Or White”! Do you have one of these in your collection?

Today starts the Solar solciste starts today on 21.12 and ends on 25.12.. Maybe I'll ask what Jermaine JackSUN is up to lol - maybe he is BAMzified, too.  :ghsdf:

An interesting quote from our friend BACK about the SUN, tIME etc.

"tHE SUN RISES amidst the clouds, breaking the thickest of the wild blue yonder's momentary scab. It's a brighter day once the scab fickles and dissapates to matter. As the earth continues its' AXIS ROTATION, day to night, night to day, the human beings of said planet witness the continuance of the trance we call time. Time is of the essence, so they say. Time is the checkmate of life. Forever spinning in this globe-cast of many different elements, there comes a tIME when time itself takes a backseat to the mOMENT. We, as intelligent beings, decipher and choose when to allow the moment to suspend time. As with the Killuminatti, iN tHEORY, 72 hours previous the logic of a mOment etched within a 7 day theory, is possible, but only tIme will tell. Some things aren't meant for easy translation. But over tIme, it's possible to clearly see the light, if the mOMENT warrants. As the world turns and the clocks spin infinitely, tick tock tick tock, kEEP track of time and please kEEP WATCHIN'

(c) BACK 08/25/2006

That FB picture posted today with the little sun there kind of reminds me of this from TS on 12/21/09:

TIAI Revealed, Part 9: Today is 12-21-2009  (R49)

Speaking of fleeing at the end of time, Jesus said: “But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the Sabbath day:  For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.” (Matthew 24:20,21).  Did you know that 12-21-2012 will be the first day of winter (northern hemisphere)?  And did you know that 12-21-2012 will be a Friday?  And did you know that in the Bible, the Sabbath day begins at sunset on Friday??  Is it a coincidence, that both of the things which Jesus mentioned (winter and Sabbath) will begin on the same day that the Mayan calendar ends?

Agree - interesting that it is the Dutch sleeve and also the 7's there

....those eyes are just staring through my soul!   :icon_e_ugeek:   :icon_albino:
Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 06:14:55 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
December 21, 2012, 06:18:16 PM

a Q =>>

4ver<3

You made me laugh SkyWays.   :thjajaja121:   Bambonious ?  This hoax has started a whole new language.   Greetings, fellow New Yorker.  I'm from NY also. 

I love all your Island pictures Sim.  The black or white sleeve looks like a pyramid with the capstone on and also an upside down pyramid.  Remember "turning the pyramid upside down" ?  Turning the illuminati pyramid upside down. 

:michael_jackson-1135: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
December 21, 2012, 06:30:40 PM
Interesting post AustrialianMJbeliever.  The start of the sabbath is right now where I am because it's after sundown 12/21/12.  So, this important sabbath is tonight and tomorrow.  Starting at sundown depending on your time zone.   Thanks for posting Aussie.  Is it summer weather right now where you are ?    Cold,dark, snow and ice for me today.

Love             
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Adi

December 21, 2012, 06:51:29 PM
^^^ actually DWA that post you refer to was made by me (Adi) not AustralianMJbeliever.....but we are both from Australia...  :icon_mrgreen:

and you are welcome! I thought it interesting too  :icon_albino:
Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 06:53:27 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2012, 06:53:55 PM

a Q =>>

4ver<3

LoL, I vote for Bambonious!! Love it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions