No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

Andrea

Re: TIAI December 20
December 21, 2012, 11:54:40 AM

Here's the V neck from Front.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 21, 2012, 12:01:50 PM
Quote from: SimPattyK
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here's the V neck from Front.
Youp Youp!! I was just looking for that through Front's posts! tks Andrea!

I mean he posted 2 photos with his NECK-LINE ! And on the WMA 2012 site we have a photo with that V-NECK LINE too!! I don't think this is coincidental!!

the V neck's here too....
Yeah! i know ... BUT it STILL doesn't look like THIS ONE here:

Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 12:02:45 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 21, 2012, 12:09:24 PM

@Thriller4ever & @Andrea: great points~ And I would also add to that list: among the photos showed by the WMA official site, there is also a photo of Stevie Wonder  :icon_albino: - another hoax accomplice, present almost in every key hoax moments! And Also BEYONCE !! We know she LOVES Michael and they are good friends!

And I don't know for you guys , but I am still tormented by this ^^ CLOSE UP screenshot of Michael on the WMA 2012 site!!
Besides the fact that he doesn't look like he should have if that pic was indeed from the WMA 1996, there is also his V-neckline shirt and his chest! that remind me of Front's photo!! What if that was the purpose why Front posted this photo for us back then? to make us think about it when we see this WMA 2012 pic??  :affraid: And also look at his body position: we can see him completely from the FRONT !!  :icon_e_wink: I have this hunch...this photo is a "necessary early (recent)" photo!!  :icon_e_biggrin:

ALSo @MjonMind's comparison is very PERTINENT!

@Sim, I agree these pics of MJ don't seem like from the same event. Here they are right together.
His face looks a similar age (but could be current who knows), but his hair is swept back, his shirt less tucked in, his shirt deeper cut and more open in the v-neck, his undershirt has longer sleeves, and no belt. Also he is standing before his entrance into the earth, not having stepped up one step; and in the video he is in complete shadow until he has walked well forward.

I really think we shouldn't dismiss all these things! - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fall my apologies if this doesn't come out right I'm using my phone.
I agree the whole visa thing stinks, I don't think the awards are going to be beans from Florida I think we are only made to believe that when actually it's going to be somewhere else and that's why there's a visa problem..
this makes me think of the redirect a couple days back of the 7 BAM Michael and Bahrain.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 21, 2012, 12:12:32 PM
I agree the whole visa thing stinks, I don't think the awards are going to be beans from Florida I think we are only made to believe that when actually it's going to be somewhere else and that's why there's a visa problem..
this makes me think of the redirect a couple days back of the 7 BAM Michael and Bahrain.
WoW! Trinity girl you might be SOOO right!! OMG!  :icon_eek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2012, 12:19:13 PM

whatever happened to that Michael shaped theme park he was supposed to open with the prince?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
December 21, 2012, 12:24:13 PM
Jos from Back & Front thread today:

Not that I believe all this BS about EOW, but I believe I have read that the Maya's build this "calender" 3000yrs ago.
Well, by then, did they know the world was bigger than the Mayan region they lived in?
I mean, if I recall correctly, just 1000yrs or so ago some sailors found America

So, this 12-21-2012 @ 11:11 hours, wouldn't this be the time of the maya's / mexico? 

If I'm wrong, 2 bad 

Since we are talking about the "Cirque du Soleil Event" that will broadcast live from the Great Pyramid at Chichen Itza (Yucatan -Mexico) I am bringing Jos' post from the other thread, sorry guys for the inconvenient but What if Michael BAMs in this very event at 11.11 mexican local time just thinking out loud!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 21, 2012, 12:27:38 PM
Not that I believe all this BS about EOW, but I believe I have read that the Maya's build this "calender" 3000yrs ago.
Well, by then, did they know the world was bigger than the Mayan region they lived in?
I mean, if I recall correctly, just 1000yrs or so ago some sailors found America

So, this 12-21-2012 @ 11:11 hours, wouldn't this be the time of the maya's / mexico? 

If I'm wrong, 2 bad 
Since we are talking about the "Cirque du Soleil Event" that will broadcast live from the Great Pyramid at Chichen Itza (Yucatan -Mexico) I am bringing Jos' post from the other thread, sorry guys for the inconvenient but What if Michael BAMs in this very event at 11.11 mexican local time just thinking out loud!!

That's a great idea to consider @Jos & @sweetsunsetwithMJ ! WoW!

I don't know what to say... I can only FEEL something BIG on the WAY!! :icon_bounce: :woohoo2:
Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 12:28:31 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

December 21, 2012, 12:40:55 PM

If I'm wrong, 2 bad 

Is there confirmation of this concert?  I did a search and could only find something from August about a 'rumor'.  If someone has a link, I will forever be in your debt. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 21, 2012, 12:59:16 PM
Is there confirmation of this concert?  I did a search and could only find something from August about a 'rumor'.  If someone has a link, I will forever be in your debt.

I haven't found any recent confirmation so far , me neither.
There's this link that MaryK gave me on FB: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cirque Du Soleil – Connecting with Solstices, Full Moons, Equinoxes and Earth Ceremonies in 2012
Posted on February 18, 2012 by Paulina   

Unify Earth, the organization that is sponsored by the people who gave us ‘Live Aid’, ”We are the World’, and other mega-events with a humanitarian purpose, have got behind Hunbatz Men, Pedro Pablo Chuc Pech, and the Mayan Council and they want to provide a vehicle for the Elders’ message to be spread to every corner of the Earth. In collaboration with Cirque de Soleil, ‘Google’, NBC, Santana, Elevate Films, and others, all of the above have come together to sponsor a series of spectacular performances that will carry the seeds that are sown in the soon to be actualized Crystal Skull Ceremonies to hearts and minds all over the planet.

Throughout 2012, on the March 21st Spring Equinox, the June 21st Summer Solstice, and the September 21st, Autumn Equinox, Cirque de Soleil will present special performances with themes that embody the wisdom of the ancients, the secrets of the Great Shift of the Ages, and the connection between the mysteries of the heart and the awakening of human consciousness. At the heart of each performance will be the wish to open the mind and the heart of humanity to the Ascension process, and to the prospect of a beautiful future in a whole new world.

This series of blockbuster performances will culminate in a fourth mega-event that will broadcast live, from the Great Pyramid at Chichen Itza on the 2012 Winter Solstice. On that night Cirque de Soleil will take over the entire Chichen Itza Temple complex. The Chichen Itza Pyramid will be transformed into a stage, upon which the artists and performers of the Cirque de Soleil will work their incredible magic. Carlos Santana, the man who has been a clear channel for the Music of the Spheres for over fifty-years, will be the Master of Ceremonies for the main event. The Winter Solstice performance will also include an unprecedented, full regalia ceremony with the Mayan Elders. The Elders will be there too; they are coming down from the mountains to be part of this.
Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 01:00:00 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 21, 2012, 01:12:37 PM

whatever happened to that Michael shaped theme park he was supposed to open with the prince?

Oh you mean the Michael shaped island? it was some contest for fans on a site... to come up with ideas for a Dubai island...and some came up with Michael shaped islands [see the montages below].

About that THEME PARK  project with the prince.... I don't remember when and on what site I found these... But that's all I've got on it....

This BAHRAIN-lead has been repeated over and over through out this hoax...there's gotta be more to it...

Michael shaped islands

Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 01:13:24 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2012, 02:06:26 PM

Where is the " bang bang " ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2012, 02:20:48 PM

Where is the " bang bang " ?

She's been posting stuff and deleting them lately . I wonder why !
Another thing that I just found out today is that Genevieve is following a page on twitter called " The Illuminati " , I find this very disturbing ! Was it for fun or to mislead ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

December 21, 2012, 02:32:11 PM
Okay so with my BAMzified mind I interpreted the new FB entry accordingly so bear with me  :icon_lol:

Michael Jackson
il y a 2 heures
7” Sleeves: Here’s a Dutch 7” sleeve for “Black Or White”! Do you have one of these in your collection?

What I find interesting is that they chose to say a "Dutch sleeve". Is there really any difference? lol Hmmm maybe a little wink in our direction?  :suspect: And I took "Black or White" as Now or Never.  :icon_lol:

Yeah I now...........  :icon_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 21, 2012, 02:51:15 PM
Okay so with my BAMzified mind I interpreted the new FB entry accordingly so bear with me  :icon_lol:
What I find interesting is that they chose to say a "Dutch sleeve". Is there really any difference? lol Hmmm maybe a little wink in our direction?  :suspect: And I took "Black or White" as Now or Never.  :icon_lol:
Yeah I now...........  :icon_geek:

@Sarahli:  :icon_lol: Funny girl! Thanks for sharing your BAMzified thoughts! :icon_lol:
Makes sense what you say...
The 7 and the Dutch also caught my eye !  :icon_e_wink:

I_DEED ... It's NOW or NEVER  :affraid: :bowdown:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkMVscR5YOo[/youtube]
Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 02:54:54 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike