Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Re: TIAI December 20
December 25, 2012, 02:18:23 PM
i think your confusing concepts here, u just have to have faith in God, in our only and almighty God, not in a bone and flesh  being, i mean Michael Jackson or TS. lets accept it.
There's no other meaning for the word BAM on TS messages. but hey, 2012 is not over yet... so lets wait. i love MJ and i would love he is still with us, but we will never know till a clear prove comes in front of our eyes. hes not GOD or "ish" for us to maintain some kind of Faith to him...

no one has any right to control/manipulate their beliefs ... beliefs are highly personal and independent...if any one finds an Angel/God/ish in Michael, and find solace in such a concept, so be it... <3
Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 02:18:55 PM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

paula-c

December 25, 2012, 05:40:32 PM
If TS_comments not  published again, this is not going to change my opinion, MJ is alive ::)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 25, 2012, 06:12:51 PM
TS said he won't be posting much BEFORE bam so to me I still believe him.

He's the one that has given us all these updates so I truly believe him with his hoax cannot be extended beyond 01.01.13.

Plus he says sign 7 will be given BEFORE 2012 ends. Isn't sign 7 about Michael?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 25, 2012, 06:25:54 PM
If TS_comments not  published again, this is not going to change my opinion, MJ is alive ::)

Yes! Agree...

And while believing Michael is alive, it's not so difficult for me to believe he follow's this hoaxboard,and i don't think he would let TS post for so long if he is an fake informer, and thereby risk that he could ruin his masterpiece. We know that Michael was always in control in everything he did. So this is no different, maybe even more important!

So even if Mj doesn't Bam before 1-1-2013 i continue to believe that TS is an informer send by Michael, also based on the things he gave us these past time..

maybe some will see me as naive, i see it as Faith...faith that Michael has full control.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
December 25, 2012, 07:03:09 PM
TS/Front's track record is very strong to excellent, which gives me strong confidence. But that we are not understanding the way he means is a very strong possibility.  Though he likes to trick us in his words, doesn't mean he is an out and out fake or liar. Just because MJ pranked people he knew sometimes, didn't mean he was generally a liar or hurter of people.  TS/Front said not to go just by their words but by the evidence we have accumulated over all this time.  Our faith in TS/Front/Back/Michael is resting on a strong foundation of the proofs laid down by our forum in great detail on accessible threads, 3 1/2 years of our intensive labor. Do we discount this as nothing?  Now we have some few steps requiring some trust in him, or like going through a dark tunnel for a little bit.  But that light will be coming soon.  Can we be strong for him?  TS has put so much time and effort in all his investments here on this forum. What are we afraid of?  Looking like fools (too late for that)? Being left high and dry (too late for that)?  We (at least the ones who have been here all this time since the beginning) have really gone too far to go back, and most of us would not just abandon this journey. I know I won't, as long as Souza keeps this forum going. There is a core group that is going to be faithful no matter what.   If we truly love Michael, where else is there to go--another forum? Hardly.  TS will come through as he said, but we must allow for that trickery of meaning behind his words, or reading between the words/lines.  If we believe MJ truly hoaxed his death, we know he's been operating by stealth and incognito for many years, so why would this be any different.  He's doing it for LOVE, he doing it for the fans, and he's doing it for the planet.  History will be affected--this is no small potatoes.  What stuff are we made of?  When the going gets tough, the tough get going. And all that talk.  Love you guys, and I want to bolster your faith. I truly believe we are on the right track here on this forum, with TS and Front.  Let's cheer him (them) on, and support him!  We have no idea how ridiculously blessed we really are here!  MJ here! Simply magical!!  (MJonline) :icon_e_wink:
 :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

Thanks MJonMind.  Great Pep talk.  I'm here for as long as it takes.  No quitting for me.   I think you're right.  This isn't only for us.  It's for the whole world. No small potatoes like you say.  That's why I joined the army of love, to help heal the world.  So, we can't quit until it's done.

Same here, I agree with you guys. One thing that I am wondering since I am not a native english speaker is the real meaning when he says: "if Michael doesn't BAM by Jan 1st" I think this means that if Michael is to BAM will ONLY be on Jan 1st, 2013, or am I wrong? or in this case the word BY means that is a deadline and won't BAM beyond that date?
Please I need help in this guys!!
BTW TS explained that BAM means a PHYSICAL---> MICHAEL IN THE FLESH <--- COMEBACK.
Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 07:05:10 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

December 25, 2012, 07:23:28 PM
TS/Front's track record is very strong to excellent, which gives me strong confidence. But that we are not understanding the way he means is a very strong possibility.  Though he likes to trick us in his words, doesn't mean he is an out and out fake or liar. Just because MJ pranked people he knew sometimes, didn't mean he was generally a liar or hurter of people.  TS/Front said not to go just by their words but by the evidence we have accumulated over all this time.  Our faith in TS/Front/Back/Michael is resting on a strong foundation of the proofs laid down by our forum in great detail on accessible threads, 3 1/2 years of our intensive labor. Do we discount this as nothing?  Now we have some few steps requiring some trust in him, or like going through a dark tunnel for a little bit.  But that light will be coming soon.  Can we be strong for him?  TS has put so much time and effort in all his investments here on this forum. What are we afraid of?  Looking like fools (too late for that)? Being left high and dry (too late for that)?  We (at least the ones who have been here all this time since the beginning) have really gone too far to go back, and most of us would not just abandon this journey. I know I won't, as long as Souza keeps this forum going. There is a core group that is going to be faithful no matter what.   If we truly love Michael, where else is there to go--another forum? Hardly.  TS will come through as he said, but we must allow for that trickery of meaning behind his words, or reading between the words/lines.  If we believe MJ truly hoaxed his death, we know he's been operating by stealth and incognito for many years, so why would this be any different.  He's doing it for LOVE, he doing it for the fans, and he's doing it for the planet.  History will be affected--this is no small potatoes.  What stuff are we made of?  When the going gets tough, the tough get going. And all that talk.  Love you guys, and I want to bolster your faith. I truly believe we are on the right track here on this forum, with TS and Front.  Let's cheer him (them) on, and support him!  We have no idea how ridiculously blessed we really are here!  MJ here! Simply magical!!  (MJonline) :icon_e_wink:
 :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

Thanks MJonMind.  Great Pep talk.  I'm here for as long as it takes.  No quitting for me.   I think you're right.  This isn't only for us.  It's for the whole world. No small potatoes like you say.  That's why I joined the army of love, to help heal the world.  So, we can't quit until it's done.

Same here, I agree with you guys. One thing that I am wondering since I am not a native english speaker is the real meaning when he says: "if Michael doesn't BAM by Jan 1st" I think this means that if Michael is to BAM will ONLY be on Jan 1st, 2013, or am I wrong? or in this case the word BY means that is a deadline and won't BAM beyond that date?
Please I need help in this guys!!
BTW TS explained that BAM means a PHYSICAL---> MICHAEL IN THE FLESH <--- COMEBACK.

I think he means if Michael doesn't BAM before Jan. 1st than it's going to be on Jan. 1st but no later than that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 25, 2012, 08:54:58 PM
Before the whole forum gets crazy when BAM happens, I'd like to show my appreciation for TS, Front and Michael [in this thread because I know you'll read this. :) ]

TS, your redirects and posts have really broadened my perspective on many things, both religious and not. You've made this entire journey really exciting with the redirects, posts, and explanation of clues and numerology -- to me, these strongly show that you're a trusted and true informer. A BIG THANK YOU for guiding the hoax community along, and for your patience with us when we lose faith or become impatient.

Front/Michael, the past 3 and a half years have been so exciting, knowing that you're still alive and that you're behind the curtain orchestrating everything. KUDOS to you! This really is the greatest performance ever - you're undoubtedly a genius to pull this off, and I thank you for all the hard work you've put in to make this happen. Your love for the world and actions to help it are amazing - I just want to let you know that you're a great example and role model for me.

God bless both of you!

Lastly, it's my birthday on the 29th - A BAM this year is gonna the best present ever. YAY!  :multiplespotting:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
December 25, 2012, 08:58:50 PM
Thanks for posting that article @TouchedbyAnAngel.  I don't think it's crazy at all.  I really liked it.  I've been looking at these types of articles about prophecies on and off the last few years.  I don't thinks it's a coincidence that all these prophecies come up with nearly the same dates.  It goes along with astrology.  This death hoax is happening around the same time also.  This is what I've been thinking all along.    It's very interesting what they say about the seven stars of the Pleiadies and the stars of Orion.  What do you think about all the messages from the Pleiadians ?  Have you seen them on face book and youtube and other places on the internet ?  I hope their for real, I really do because the planet needs help.  I never understood the design on the jacket (pictured above).  Are you saying that it is the V shaped space craft going through the black hole/passage way ?  :omg:    And I don't even doubt it anymore !  I've been trying to study and read the bible and other things these past few years.   Some things I thought were completely fake aren't.  We have to dig and search for the truth because it's been hidden/manipulated for so long.

Here's one of the messages from Alaje the Pleiadian. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login         

Love You     

Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 11:17:20 PM by Dontwalkaway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

December 25, 2012, 10:00:26 PM
TIAI December 20th 2012 - REDIRECT

Since December 21st and December 22nd seem to pass by without any significant happening, despite all the CLUES hinting to them as possible BAM dates, I was just thinking... that maybe we could really take into consideration the fact that maybe BAM will happen according to @TS's own deadline: "By January 1st, 2013".

Which means somewhere [ "close to midnight"  :icon_geek: ] between December 31st and January 1st.

We also had some @Front - clues about a possible BAM at New Year's Eve!
@Wishingstar and I have discussed it at that time... And I also made this montage below...
What do you guys think?

[...]

---> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Crystal ball in NYC... 12.21am, 1st Jan in NY is 9.21pm [21:21], still 2012, in CA...

OMG?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 26, 2012, 05:33:39 AM
[...]I am saying that there is a deadline beyond which his BAM will not be extended.  I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!

[...]Since December 21st and December 22nd seem to pass by without any significant happening, despite all the CLUES hinting to them as possible BAM dates, I was just thinking... that maybe we could really take into consideration the fact that maybe BAM will happen according to @TS's own deadline: "By January 1st, 2013".
Which means somewhere [ "close to midnight"  :icon_geek: ] between December 31st and January 1st. We also had some @Front - clues about a possible BAM at New Year's Eve! @Wishingstar and I have discussed it at that time... And I also made this montage below... What do you guys think?
@Sim....yes I remember that crystal ball talk......it always intrigued me......if ever the world was watching something, a New Year's countdown would be a world event....didn't TS mention BAM would be in the California time zone?  I do think it's impossible to figure when or how BAM will occur..... [...]
Yesss. Also I think that the Front's clock may be showing the tIME! not the date as we interpreted so far. So instead of December 21st , maybe the clock is really showing us the TIME [hour, minutes] when he BAMs --> 12:21. Which also makes me think about "It's not the END , it's the BEGINNING", meaning: The "END" of his life [911 call - 12:21] meant the BEGINNING of the death hoax and NOW the END of the death hoax on [we can assume] January 1st, 2013 at 12:21 is the new BEGINNING !
Crystal ball in NYC... 12.21am, 1st Jan in NY is 9.21pm [21:21], still 2012, in CALIFORNIA... OMG?
Juke Box, that's a great idea/possibility!  YUP YUP :icon_bounce:  Maybe you're on to something who knows!
Anyway, with a second BAM-date erased from my guESstimate-list, THAT ^^ would be our [my third] and last hope for a BAM, at least any time soon, these days!  :bowdown: Because who knows what this hoax [Michael] has in store for us! Maybe all of this is actually meant for us to take us on the highest peak of emotions, only to take us down in the next phase of total disbelief and doubts in a return, only to shake us and totally take us by surprise again and push our spirits high with a BAM that nobody would hope for anymore next year!!  :affraid: I believe he planned everything to be like that, all the clues that were meant for a wide range of purposes: inform us, educate us, give us hope, make us laugh or doubt :animal0017:  or even mislead us  :confused:  One can never know what to expect next! ANYTHING is [im]possible in Hoaxland, because for Michael "only the sky is the limit!" Oh my! What a roller coaster of emotions we've been through so far! Lots of UPs and DOWNs! Truly a great adventure! Michael you're a BIG naughty, teasing TRICKSTA!! You'd better get yo sexy smart butt back to us as soon as possible or else there won't be any sain hoaxer around   :icon_lol:

ALSO, BAM or  no-BAM, it doesn't mean Michael is dead NOR that TS is a fake informer!
I'm not gonna "rewind" all the family validations that we received for both TS and Front! Remember TS even told us that if he's a fake informer , than so are Paris and LaToya! As "tricky" his phrase ( from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) may sound to some ["you may know that TS is a fake informer"], he then went to say ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ):
TS: I finished my last post with this statement, “I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!”  And now I will finish this post with the following statement, “If MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that Paris is a fake informer—and even La Toya, since she verified the pariisjaxn Twitter account more than once.”

Anyway.... whatever happens in the following days, I'll never stop hoping for a BAM, especially because I know that ONE of the MAIN purposes of this hoax is ---> WHAT comes after the BAM !

And when bamsday does come—whether sooner or later, there will of course be great rejoicing!  But don’t expect things to just go back to entertainment as usual; as you already know, if you’ve read all the TIAI/TS posts, there will be a major battle ahead (Army of LOVE). 
And remember the following, from Threatened lyrics : “What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.  It isn’t.  It’s the beginning.”
Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 05:38:52 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 26, 2012, 08:11:46 AM
VOTE MOST FAMOUS PERSON 2013 (vote for MJ)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login    LET MIKE BLOW EVERYONE ELSE OUT OF THE WATER - SHARE LINK WITH OTHER MJ FANS

they also have a paid voting system- if the others need for people to pay.....MAKE THEM PAY OUT THEIR A$$E$

check out sofurgofromashes channel on youtube.  sometimes he makes me wonder if that is not THEE MAN, himself  :icon_e_confused:
Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 11:08:17 AM by luvandmissumike
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2012, 11:00:35 AM
CHECK THIS OUT -

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

December 26, 2012, 11:14:31 AM
It doesn't mean MJ is dead. TS_comments has been the only source stating 1/1/13 as a deadline. All other sources are mum on the subject. He will be revealed as a fake informer but unless I'm missing something, that's the only truth that will be gained that day.

Do you think the 1/1/13 deadline is a hoax on us?  Sometimes I just don't know what to think anymore and that perhaps that's what is supposed to happen.  I'm trying to understand why TS would build up trust here for over 3 years, with many undisputed truths (although I don't believe everything he says because he does play D.A. often) and give us a false deadline.  There are 5 days left in this year so I guess we'll see what unfolds.  I remember feeling somewhat over-confident a month ago (which seems like so long ago) about the BAM happening this year...definitely not feeling over-confident now!  But still hopeful. always hopeful.
Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 11:15:36 AM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 26, 2012, 11:17:22 AM
It doesn't mean MJ is dead. TS_comments has been the only source stating 1/1/13 as a deadline. All other sources are mum on the subject. He will be revealed as a fake informer but unless I'm missing something, that's the only truth that will be gained that day.

Do you think the 1/1/13 deadline is a hoax on us?  Sometimes I just don't know what to think anymore and that perhaps that's what is supposed to happen.  I'm trying to understand why TS would build up trust here for over 3 years, with many undisputed truths (although I don't believe everything he says because he does play D.A. often) and give us a false deadline.  There are 5 days left in this year so I guess we'll see what unfolds.  I remember feeling somewhat over-confident a month ago (which seems like so long ago) about the BAM happening this year...definitely not feeling over-confident now!  But still hopeful. always hopeful.

Yes I do. Which actually makes sense to me now after that DWD patient sideshow.

And why? There's several possibilities but asking why is akin to asking why did he hoax his death? Several possibilities but first and foremost (I believe), much like the fan community (subject of another sting) there will be lessons learned. Perhaps we are being put in our place, knocked down a rung, whittled down to size, you know?
Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 11:23:07 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Andrea

December 26, 2012, 11:17:49 AM

check out sofurgofromashes channel on youtube.  sometimes he makes me wonder if that is not THEE MAN, himself  :icon_e_confused:

He does not wish to be discussed here on this forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions