Re: TIAI December 20
December 22, 2012, 09:28:24 PM
Gotta do it......Juke Box, you had mentioned you thought "momment" must have been spelled that way for a reason.....
Gematria game time:

93 = momment = "end of days", "light being", poster, Nazareth, crucifix, tonight, seventh, Angel Gabriel, Louvre, thankful....and Wacko Jacko (sorry)

Crazy coincidental stuff.......I don't know what to think about it all anymore.  I have posted so many of these....yes, words are just words...they will match things.  But when things like "Wacko Jacko" match.....I have to pause and go .......WTFoosball is going on here???????

Great stuff here...TS, Front feel free to jump in and call me crazy.......I am sure you are way too busy however...the holidays are an important family time.  I have always felt that even if Christmas is not celebrated outright as Jesus' birth time, it's a natural time of reflection upon one's life and family.  My Jewish grandmother loved this time of year for the lights, the sounds, the happiness in the air......
(sadly that happiness is diminishing  :icon_e_sad:)
May you be blessed always TS & Front...whoever you are.

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 22, 2012, 09:46:12 PM
It is an assumption that the watch clock says 12:21. There's no numbers on the clock. But if we add numbers like a conventional clock, the position of the hour hand indicates more like 11:20-something rather then 12:00-anything. The conventional clock TS posted shows this when the watch clock is compared to it side-by-side, thank you Sim.

But again, with no numbers, assigning the watch clock a conventional time hours:minutes requires an assumption. What it literally shows is the "hour" hand pointing to Day and the "minute" hand pointing just past halfway between Future and Night. So what "time" is that? To me that's "this evening" if I had to guess anything.

Maybe the point is that time, as we define it, is just a mankind-given quantification for the rotation of the Earth. And it's not even a very good one, since we have to add [something like] 0.3 seconds each year to stay in step with mother nature. In all our glory... the best we can do is still 0.3 seconds off her perfection.

And the point is forget time, enjoy the moment. I think "momment" is just a typo, as MJ typo'ed this at least once before, at least a sample of his "verified" handwriting misspelling "momment" was posted here on the forum. We all have words we tend to misspell. I have several that I stubbornly misspell every time I use them, thank goodness for spell check. You all would be appalled if I didn't have it. So if I hand write something I'm in trouble, then all the personal typos come out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 22, 2012, 10:06:24 PM
@Bec: great observations and interesting comments about TIME!  :icon_e_wink:
For some reason I still think "moMent" was an intentional misspelling, though...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ellyd

December 22, 2012, 10:07:48 PM
I don't think it's a random typo.
Expression of speaking it out loud to make the meaning visible.

"mommment" is short
whereas "moooment" is long.

This effect is called "onomatopoeia" and this word has indeed its roots in Greek.

Although in the English language the term onomatopœia means the imitation of a sound, in the Greek language the compound word onomatopœia (ονοματοποιία) means "making or creating names".
Source: wiki

Creating names.
I'd say we've seen many created names, expressions and connotations on the way.
Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 10:21:39 PM by ellyd
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 22, 2012, 10:08:40 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Gotta do it......Juke Box, you had mentioned you thought "momment" must have been spelled that way for a reason.....
Gematria game time:

93 = momment = "end of days", "light being", poster, Nazareth, crucifix, tonight, seventh, Angel Gabriel, Louvre, thankful....and Wacko Jacko (sorry)

Crazy coincidental stuff.......I don't know what to think about it all anymore.  I have posted so many of these....yes, words are just words...they will match things.  But when things like "Wacko Jacko" match.....I have to pause and go .......WTFoosball is going on here???????

Great stuff here...TS, Front feel free to jump in and call me crazy.......I am sure you are way too busy however...the holidays are an important family time.  I have always felt that even if Christmas is not celebrated outright as Jesus' birth time, it's a natural time of reflection upon one's life and family.  My Jewish grandmother loved this time of year for the lights, the sounds, the happiness in the air......
(sadly that happiness is diminishing  :icon_e_sad:)
May you be blessed always TS & Front...whoever you are.

Blessings Always
Thank you Wishy! It is indeed STUNNING what this Gematria analysis can bring out!  :icon_eek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 22, 2012, 10:13:36 PM
I didn't say I thought it was random. I agree it could be intentional. I said it's a word MJ was known to misspell at least once. That is all. Draw your own conclusion.
Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 10:14:18 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

ellyd

December 22, 2012, 10:16:54 PM
Yep. Makes the intention behind one that has grown over many years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
December 22, 2012, 10:24:34 PM
TIAI December 20th 2012 - REDIRECT

Since December 21st and December 22nd seem to pass by without any significant happening, despite all the CLUES hinting to them as possible BAM dates, I was just thinking... that maybe we could really take into consideration the fact that maybe BAM will happen according to @TS's own deadline: "By January 1st, 2013".

Which means somewhere [ "close to midnight"  :icon_geek: ] between December 31st and January 1st.

We also had some @Front - clues about a possible BAM at New Year's Eve!
@Wishingstar and I have discussed it at that time... And I also made this montage below...
What do you guys think?

[...]

---> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This reminds me of something I saw about getting to "zero point".  That's when we get to a point where the past,present,and future meet.  I guess it's like starting over or evolving but maybe it all depends on how you developed in the past ?  Does anyone know ?
I have no idea about BAM dates except that I am trusting TS for now.  If it doesn't happen then maybe it's for a good reason or maybe TS is a false informer.  It doesn't matter because in either case we know that MJ is alive.  That's what counts anyway.

Here's a video that helped me and maybe you will like it too.  I'm hoping these Pleidians are for real but even if they're not I like their messages and music.  It seems like they use the love frequency of 528 hz.     Here's one called "Love is the Solution for Everything"  and then it is connected to 14 more messages.  Spreading love will help the whole process.     :icon_idea:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login!

@Sim and others I saw that you mentioned "close to midnight".  I was also thinking about "The Break of Dawn"  after I saw Day and Night on the clock.  The Dawn or a new beginning.  The "Day" on the clock looks like it's where the past,present,future meet.  The point where a new beginning or dawn starts.   

Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 10:56:44 PM by Dontwalkaway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 22, 2012, 11:01:59 PM
@Dontwalkaway: AWESOME Interpretation of that clock!! You're right could be the Break of Dawn too!!

Speaking of which.... it's 7 a.m. in Romania, I think I should go to sleep !!  :icon_lol: This was one of the best white nights ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

December 22, 2012, 11:11:54 PM

Are the BAM and Michael's return the same thing? [...]
read that TS quote about his deadline. He mentions this twice: "MJ will BAM" and "BAM from MJ".
Then we have been discussing all this time about the PURPOSE of this hoax and about the fact that what comes AFTER the BAM is of UTMOST IMPORTANCE for Michael and us as his "Army of LOVE". So yes, it definitely is about Michael returning and "leading the way" :moonwalk_: for a better world
I don't think we disagree and perhaps I should restate what I was trying to convey.  What if Michael's return is part, perhaps the centerpiece, of the BAM.  What if the BAM has begun, as we hoped, but we have not yet seen it because it's rather subtle at the moment, like the faint sound of music in the background.
Ok, I see what you mean now. Yes you may be right.
And in what way do you see this subtle background of the BAM that has already begun? I mean how can we distinguish it? Or what makes you think that way? Did we ignore some signs / clues and that's why we can't see ?

As such things are beyond the scope of the MJ hoax and as I dare not risk expulsion from the forum again  :affraid:, I merely refer you to my most recent postings on Hoaxbook!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

December 23, 2012, 02:20:41 AM
@curls: Why not guessing? It's fun and way better than fighting....
Or maybe we should leave all the forum? Is that better?

On the other hand... we're doing more than just guessing, we're analyzing all the clues and possibilities available so far.

Yes, I'm sorry - I wasn't trying to curb your enthusiasm - it just struck me as funny how when 22nd didn't happen, you moved right on to the next without batting an eyelid!  You seemingly don't really believe in any of your 'analysis' - it's just exploratory fun, right?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

December 23, 2012, 03:02:48 AM
Sim, since you have mentioned crystal ball drops at Times Square, I can not get that feeling out of my head...as we know Front mentioned some similar phrase, it could have some meaning... so december 31 till january 1 we should watch more carefully  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

MJonmind

December 23, 2012, 06:12:39 AM
Sim, since you have mentioned crystal ball drops at Times Square, I can not get that feeling out of my head...as we know Front mentioned some similar phrase, it could have some meaning... so december 31 till january 1 we should watch more carefully  :icon_razz:
I think it's the best (last) bet.  Question: I was trying to find that video of MJ being used to announce something in the Financial district, I think Wall Street, (wasn't it a countdown of something?) but can't find it. Anyone remember?

Curls
Yes, I'm sorry - I wasn't trying to curb your enthusiasm - it just struck me as funny how when 22nd didn't happen, you moved right on to the next without batting an eyelid!
:icon_lol:  No time to sit around and mope--moving right along.  And I suspect we'll do that after Jan 1, even if nothing happens. :errrr: :icon_rolleyes: :over-react-smiley:  Our love for MJ (and enigmatic TS/Front) and his hoax will continue on... :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
I really believe SOMETHING will happen...  My family keeps asking me what's going to happen, and I have to keep saying, I  DON'T KNOW. :screaming-7365: :icon_lol:  But I'll know when it happens!!
 :abouttime: :michael_jackson-1135:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 23, 2012, 08:35:52 AM
@curls: Why not guessing? It's fun and way better than fighting....
Or maybe we should leave all the forum? Is that better?

On the other hand... we're doing more than just guessing, we're analyzing all the clues and possibilities available so far.

Yes, I'm sorry - I wasn't trying to curb your enthusiasm - it just struck me as funny how when 22nd didn't happen, you moved right on to the next without batting an eyelid!  You seemingly don't really believe in any of your 'analysis' - it's just exploratory fun, right?!
Oh don't worry, my enthusiasm cannot be "curbed", not so easily and especially not NOW.
December 21st and 22nd clues are real, not just my imagination and they were meant for us to catch up on for some reason!
As my signature reads: POSSIBLE --> so I never stated 100% certainty.
Don't be so rush as to laugh and criticize. You chose to sit and wait, fine. I chose to EXPLORE (YES! That's why I am here!!) and have FUN at the same time! And I don't regret anything, I don't regret any BAM date estimation and I WON"T regret it either not even if MJ doesn't BAM at all.
If that's funny to you, then be my guest, laugh all you can.
Everyone finds their own sources for laughter.
At least I make you laugh! You only ridicule  :icon_rolleyes:
Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 09:02:33 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

December 23, 2012, 08:54:45 AM
Sim, I'm not ridiculing. Please don't roll your eyes at me. I'm just trying to understand you - and if it's all fun for you that's fine by me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions