gwynned

Re: CONRAD MURRAY I Want Out of Jail STAT!!!
December 28, 2012, 11:28:24 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yes I agree but on the other hand if Michael doesn't want us to know the exactly day of BAM, which is the purpose of those clues hinting the BAM (I include TS's posts)?

Perhaps he finds it amusing to see us scratching our heads and clutching at straws.  Or maybe he is just giving us something to do while we're sitting around in the waiting room.  Or maybe they were possible dates.  Or maybe he's testing our faith and resolve.  Or maybe I'm suffering from delusional psychosis as my friends would suggest.   :over-react-smiley:

tIME will tell, I guess, whether we're prescient or ready for the men in white coats (as opposed to black sequin jackets!). 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 28, 2012, 11:33:18 AM
Flashback: if we had known it was going to take 3.5+ years back in the summer of 2009 we never would have stuck around long enough to learn enough to truly believe. That's still the case. If you do this for a couple of months or even a year or two you won't learn enough for your own mind to be confident enough to believe given the duration of time and the ambiguity of the clues.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
December 28, 2012, 11:40:10 AM
so you mean false dates were given for a purpose...for us to stick to this hoax?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

December 28, 2012, 11:43:12 AM

Well it seems to me that we all fell down the "rabbit hole!"

We have had here a "sea of tears" that became crowded with others that had been swept away with the hoax.

We have played a game that in many ways descended into chaos with some of the members here.

Don't forget the trial and all of the mathematics!

Was it the mad hatter that ran around with the clock, consumed with time?

This certainly seems like a 21 century "Adventures of Alice in Wonderland" to me! And don't they refer to that book as the "best example of literary nonsense"?

And just like Alice we will eventually be able to go off and think back on all the things that appeared to be nonsense. And might I add with a smile. Just a thought!

Blessings to you all for the coming New Year!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

AndreaTopic starter

December 28, 2012, 11:46:08 AM
so you mean false dates were given for a purpose...for us to stick to this hoax?

I think so.  The possibility that a BAM could've happened anytime after June 25th has kept the hoax audience captive these last 3.5 years.  Also, the "false flag" BAM dates will make the real BAM all the more thrilling and unexpected.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
December 28, 2012, 12:03:21 PM

I think so.  The possibility that a BAM could've happened anytime after June 25th has kept the hoax audience captive these last 3.5 years.  Also, the "false flag" BAM dates will make the real BAM all the more thrilling and unexpected.

isn't that possibility of Bam purely our assumptions? Michael to BAM in late 2009 or 2010 is quite impossible, given the reason that he is upto some sting (on public and some institutions). He definitely needed time to carry out all the things he had planned to do while he in hiding/playing dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

AndreaTopic starter

December 28, 2012, 12:18:40 PM

isn't that possibility of Bam purely our assumptions? Michael to BAM in late 2009 or 2010 is quite impossible, given the reason that he is upto some sting (on public and some institutions). He definitely needed time to carry out all the things he had planned to do while he in hiding/playing dead.

Ya some assumptions but hints from TS as well along the way.  I remember thinking it might be certain dates before the year mark had even hit, and then thinking it might've been a year exactly too.  The time needed wasn't forefront in my thoughts back then but I've adapted to it, lol.  It's much easier to see the bigger picture in hindsight.
Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 12:19:43 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2012, 12:23:59 PM
Yeah except all the preponderance on "Time". Time is a common theme throughout the hoax and consider the repeated and final line in Speed Demon remix "I've got to be on Time". If you have to be on time the deadline is not flexible.

So why those hundreds of clues/hints about Dec 21st and 25, which has the purpose been? why so many family tweets about Christmas? about the beginning? This is crazy, really.

Because it's mind games.

i personally think that our expectation of BAM has nothing to do with comeback. MJ has setup a date and he's gonna come back then...none of our emotions or expectations are going to influence it. There are people who expect a bam everyday, that wouldn't mean he's going to post-pone it infinitely, is it?

i feel our reason for surprise would be the way he bams...and not the day...

What all need to do is be patient.

Patience definitely. Everyday I hope it's the day too, but I fumble around numbers to see if it means anything :icon_geek: we only have TS saying before Jan.1 or is fake informer.   :icon_question:
I think that the dates around 21st and xmas are significant markers not just mind games.
Maybe I just read into the numbers too much, but so far we have the story about CM on the 18th that is 15days until new years, and the story also draws attention to the 21st deadline...that's 12 days until new years, then 7days later was the next strange TMZ story about the DL, Christmas eve -we see Michael Joe Jackson's stare, and 7 days later is new years day.
Idk, so wait and see what New Year's brings.  :ghsdf:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

December 28, 2012, 01:56:13 PM

i personally think that our expectation of BAM has nothing to do with comeback. MJ has setup a date and he's gonna come back then...none of our emotions or expectations are going to influence it. There are people who expect a bam everyday, that wouldn't mean he's going to post-pone it infinitely, is it?

i feel our reason for surprise would be the way he bams...and not the day...

What all need to do is be patient.
[/quote]

I agree... I believe MJ will BAM is a huge way. This is how I picture it: New york City, New Years Eve... ball drops and then BAM an unexpected performance. That way it will be a huge shock for the world and so many will be able to witness it. That's my fantasy anyways...  :icon_eek:

Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 02:00:11 PM by bonnie2013
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2012, 02:07:35 PM
Yeah except all the preponderance on "Time". Time is a common theme throughout the hoax and consider the repeated and final line in Speed Demon remix "I've got to be on Time". If you have to be on time the deadline is not flexible.

So why those hundreds of clues/hints about Dec 21st and 25, which has the purpose been? why so many family tweets about Christmas? about the beginning? This is crazy, really.

Let me put this all into perspective here for a second. Death is inevitable. It is the only certainty that is permanent. As we get older, we learn to cope with this inevitability.  Although it has never been a pleasantry, generally, the average individual survives long enough to reach their fullest potential, having created a family to help to immortalize the family name. Then finally, when we have progressed enough into our lives, we disintegrate into the ground. Hopefully, we have existed long enough to have grandchildren and for the very fortunate, watch them grow to be young adults.  Any living being that has once thrived on this earth, will cease to exist as long as life is a practicality. Although we contemplate our demise, and there is so much fascination dealing with the afterlife and what our fate entails, we will never be able to fully experience the mystery that has generated such wonderment...of course until we finally reach that ultimatum....however, that being said. How many of you constantly go around, marking your date of death? Sure, we know mortality can occur at any moment...but do we really profoundly look into our deaths, and say "oh I think I can expect to die on the 30th of December, so I might just call up the funeral home and make arraignments on that day." do we say...well I have a really horrific cold, and that can only mean the end for me. so i know i will die on the december 30th.  of course not! heck, even when someone unfortunately decides to take their own lives, although they have set up a date for which to engage in such a act, they could still survive a suicide attempt. The point is, we all know the hoax is going on, just like we realize death is going to happen to all of us. You, me, and everybody on this earth who currently exists will eventually descend into obscurity, and will bathing in mother nature's aesthetic beauty. But do we really expect a general date to die? do we really look into every detail that intricately...and have this mentality to mark down possible dates of death? of course not. Exactly like this hoax. WE have absolutely no idea when michael will come back, we KNOW he will, hell it is inevitable...but to be honest, marking down michael's comeback bamsday is almost as silly is looking at a calendar  and writing "this is a day where i'll die, im pretty sure."

Just remember, if it is intended to happen, if all the remarkable and often perplexing information has been uncovered, and we find it way too suspicious to consider the thought that he might be no longer with us, then YOU know as well as I do that he is very much alive. and if you expect or feel like the his hoax is coming to an end, beLIEve it.  and just like death, we might have a general idea of when our death could be...but lets just focus on the certainties. trust your gut, while using your intellect to decipher what is appropriate for this hoax. Don't let your desire of wanting him to come back overlook the actual date of his bamsday. Time at this point isn't flexible as bec pointed out, and we are expecting him to come back any day now, but he doesn't have to come back on the date we wish to presume, and he won't. he'll come back when everybody has their eye closed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

December 28, 2012, 02:24:23 PM

Don't let your desire of wanting him to come back overlook the actual date of his bamsday. Time at this point isn't flexible as bec pointed out, and we are expecting him to come back any day now, but he doesn't have to come back on the date we wish to presume, and he won't. he'll come back when everybody has their eye closed.

Words of wisdom .  :beerchug:

I remember agreeing with someone in here who said that a predictable Bam is not a Bam at all !

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 28, 2012, 02:30:28 PM
Onthewingsoflove
Was it the mad hatter that ran around with the clock, consumed with time?

This certainly seems like a 21 century "Adventures of Alice in Wonderland" to me! And don't they refer to that book as the "best example of literary nonsense"?

And just like Alice we will eventually be able to go off and think back on all the things that appeared to be nonsense. And might I add with a smile. Just a thought!
Well, at least we can jump down the hole everyday, after or between during our ordinary life activities, of our own volition (well...maybe I can't stop).  :Crash: :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red :icon_e_biggrin:

Andrea
The possibility that a BAM could've happened anytime after June 25th has kept the hoax audience captive these last 3.5 years.  Also, the "false flag" BAM dates will make the real BAM all the more thrilling and unexpected.
Hmm... maybe that's how we'll have to refer to this big one after 1/1/13.
For me personally, if Front and TS continue to join us in the journey ahead, I'm more than happy with however long it takes!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 28, 2012, 02:32:42 PM
I remember agreeing with someone in here who said that a predictable Bam is not a Bam at all !
it depends...
Predictable for whom?
For the world?
For us? How many are we here, daily on this forum? 20? 30 maybe? and a few hundreds active on other online platforms... We are but a small group of people which the world considers as crazy anyway and ignored for that matter!

In August 2011 when TS announced his BAM deadline (by January 1st, 2013), the BAM was really UNPREDICTABLE for us too! it could have happened any time starting with the moment TS posted his message...
Now, as time has passed by (we are only at a few days "distance") and all other possible BAm-dates are eliminated...I think we can say that for us BAM isn't so much Unpredictable anymore. But that won't affect the outcome of Michael's return anyway, because for the rest of the world this will be a totally unpredictable complete SHOCK!
Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 02:36:41 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 28, 2012, 02:47:53 PM
[...]
Maybe I just read into the numbers too much[/u], but so far
- we have the story about CM on the 18th that is 15days until new years,
- and the story also draws attention to the 21st deadline...that's 12 days until new years,
- then 7days later was the next strange TMZ story about the DL, Christmas eve -we see Michael Joe Jackson's stare, and 7 days later is new years day.

Idk, so wait and see what New Year's brings.  :ghsdf:
:affraid: :icon_eek:

You're great @mindseye  !! And I love it when you "read too much into numbers"  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 28, 2012, 03:23:45 PM
Yes, yes.... @mindseye....you are amazing with numbers!  Thank you for all you have posted....
I always find your posts so interesting....makes me wonder, in a wonderful way : )

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions