SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Re: CONRAD MURRAY I Want Out of Jail STAT!!!
December 27, 2012, 06:34:31 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:icon_eek: then  :suspect: then  :icon_lol: 
:suspect: :icon_eek: :suspect: :icon_eek: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 27, 2012, 07:23:55 PM
what is  DWD ??

Death With Dignity. It is a patient who is dying, and instead of dying unexpectedly in a hospital, they can end their lives voluntarily with lethal injections. Some people prefer this, because they will be able to pass away at the time they want to, perhaps surrounded by family and friends in the comfort of their own home. TS_Comments talked a lot about this, and suggested that a DWD patient was the person who died on June 25th in Michael's home.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

December 27, 2012, 07:58:26 PM
I honestly thought today could have potentially  been a bam day because of the fact that it is december 27th and just the notion of  the numerology ideology would have brought me to that assertion. However, I have to take a step back and contemplate this all...because we have been expecting a BAM, But in reality...why do have a timetable set for a return? Isn't the foundation of this hoax built upon spontaneity coupled with an unprecedented amount of uncertainty? On june 25th, 2009...did we initially *expect* michael to initiate the greatest hoax of this generation? SO why then are we expecting michael to return on a certain date? Michael's unpredictable behavior could only indicate that he will bam when an unassuming eye least suspects...on a day in which many of will not believe he will bam on...

I apologize if this is wavering off topic...but having to observe all these oddities have caused me to think...if michael wanted to bam...would he really want us to pinpoint the exact day he would choose to bam? OR do you believe he will shock in the world...and even us hoax believers on a day none would expect?

Just food for thought.

patience...I've been lacking a tremendous amount of that...and I think we are to remind ourselves to hold on to that quality...because without patience we run the risk of severely eradicating our ability to coherently make sense of all this perplexing news about michael and the hoax.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

bec

December 27, 2012, 08:41:37 PM
Hi Bigshot.

On a personal note, I love that people come back to the hoax. Like you, Mr. Bigshot, you may not be here every day but invariably, you turn back up and you still believe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 27, 2012, 11:07:55 PM
Nice to here from you Bec,

I've been lingering for a bit, I don't always post but I like to keep an eye on what is going on so I am don't miss any crucial information.

but guys,

seriously.

calm yourselves. he's coming back. very soon, I am that sure of it. don't expect it to be the day you want it to be, but in the near future we will have our bamsday. this wont drag on for years, i guarantee it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

MJonmind

December 28, 2012, 12:25:28 AM
I honestly thought today could have potentially  been a bam day because of the fact that it is december 27th and just the notion of  the numerology ideology would have brought me to that assertion. However, I have to take a step back and contemplate this all...because we have been expecting a BAM, But in reality...why do have a timetable set for a return? Isn't the foundation of this hoax built upon spontaneity coupled with an unprecedented amount of uncertainty? On june 25th, 2009...did we initially *expect* michael to initiate the greatest hoax of this generation? SO why then are we expecting michael to return on a certain date? Michael's unpredictable behavior could only indicate that he will bam when an unassuming eye least suspects...on a day in which many of will not believe he will bam on...

I apologize if this is wavering off topic...but having to observe all these oddities have caused me to think...if michael wanted to bam...would he really want us to pinpoint the exact day he would choose to bam? OR do you believe he will shock in the world...and even us hoax believers on a day none would expect?

Just food for thought.

patience...I've been lacking a tremendous amount of that...and I think we are to remind ourselves to hold on to that quality...because without patience we run the risk of severely eradicating our ability to coherently make sense of all this perplexing news about michael and the hoax.

You always have a way with words! And I like your positive thinking!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2012, 07:53:52 AM
thanks simpatty,  wishingstar & katy.  as for the DOZENS of threads...... is there an audio tape?  :LolLolLolLol:
Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 08:07:56 AM by luvandmissumike
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 28, 2012, 08:14:05 AM

Just food for thought.

You always have a way with words! And I like your positive thinking!

+1,........ the post of the day mrbigshot :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
December 28, 2012, 10:53:27 AM

Just food for thought.

I really think that Michael won't BAM in any of days we think or we suppose because the mere fact that we are ready for a BAM (in that day course) is something that Michael doesn't wish, i.e. he wanna shock the world "including us", my guess is that he might have aborted the BAM of these past days so if he is to BAM he will do it any time.
Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 10:55:27 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

bec

December 28, 2012, 10:57:24 AM
Yeah except all the preponderance on "Time". Time is a common theme throughout the hoax and consider the repeated and final line in Speed Demon remix "I've got to be on Time". If you have to be on time the deadline is not flexible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 28, 2012, 11:09:45 AM
Yeah except all the preponderance on "Time". Time is a common theme throughout the hoax and consider the repeated and final line in Speed Demon remix "I've got to be on Time". If you have to be on time the deadline is not flexible.

So why those hundreds of clues/hints about Dec 21st and 25, which has the purpose been? why so many family tweets about Christmas? about the beginning? This is crazy, really.
Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 11:11:05 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2012, 11:11:10 AM
I agree with you mrbigshot.  As I have said before, and will say again, "If we knew when he would BAM, then it wouldn't be a BAM!

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

bec

December 28, 2012, 11:12:19 AM

So why those hundreds of clues/hints about Dec 21st and 25, which has the purpose been? why so many family tweets about Christmas? about the beginning? This is crazy, really.

Because it's mind games.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 28, 2012, 11:14:47 AM
I agree with you mrbigshot.  As I have said before, and will say again, "If we knew when he would BAM, then it wouldn't be a BAM!

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove

Yes I agree but on the other hand if Michael doesn't want us to know the exactly day of BAM, which is the purpose of those clues hinting the BAM (I include TS's posts)?
Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 11:16:22 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
December 28, 2012, 11:21:06 AM

Because it's mind games.

i personally think that our expectation of BAM has nothing to do with comeback. MJ has setup a date and he's gonna come back then...none of our emotions or expectations are going to influence it. There are people who expect a bam everyday, that wouldn't mean he's going to post-pone it infinitely, is it?

i feel our reason for surprise would be the way he bams...and not the day...

What all need to do is be patient.
Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 11:21:57 AM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions