MJonmind

Re: TIAI December 1
December 02, 2012, 07:25:59 AM
Yambo3003, congratulations! May you be happy and prosper!

Sim
Regarding what @Adi said! Hummm I like that interpretation of the thread-title!! "Michael & Elvis DO TS"

Yes, thanks for the reminder, that and in one of the Signs he said, “the authors”, plural, so then I started thinking MORE than just MJ.  Although I’ve always believed TS was MJ, I'm more than fine with TS being MJ, Elvis and Lisa (Hoax trinity).

Also about Bahrain, does anyone remember way back near the beginning, there was talk that if MJ bammed in Bahrain, he could not be arrested or charged in any crime?  So it’s perhaps a safer place to be until the dust settles. 

I think that all elements of this redirect were deliberate for us to note!  7, BAM (big!), Bahrain, MJ & Elvis, December!  No mistaking!

I think he is saying Elvis is in Bahrain right now!

7. Bahrain And Michael

One of the redirects included this statement: “It’s quite reasonable to think that one of the places MJ’s been hiding out in is Bahrain.” {http://http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=15880#p268640}.  Several questioned why I would redirect to this, and put MJ at risk.

First, let me repeat what I have said before: just because I redirect to something, it does not mean that I agree with every single word on the comment or webpage that is redirected; instead, look for the main points being said, not necessarily every detail.  In this case, however, I did make sure to redirect to a post which had a very important detail in it: “ONE of the places MJ’s been hiding”.

Second, Bahrain could be a decoy.  Third, whether or not it’s a decoy: TS is certainly not the only one who has given the Bahrain clue.  It was also on the Jackson Reality Show, on the recent Oprah interview, and on TMZ.  “Bahrain Company Didn’t Get Memo On MJ’s Death” {http://http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/19/michael-jackson-estate-creditors-claim-estate-bahrain-company-loan/}.  As many noticed, this title had nothing to do with the article; the title was a clue that Bahrain didn’t know about MJ’s death, because they did know that he is not dead!

Elvis/Jesse has also listed several of his past hiding places—including Apopka, Florida; Tenino, Washington; and Hawaii, which is a paradise island (TTAEAP 28,38,40,48).  Many rumors have circulated for years about Elvis living on some “paradise island”; well, he actually did!  And of course, Bahrain is also a paradise island.

:elvis-1405: :moonwalk_: :elvis-1405: :moonwalk_: :elvis-1405: :moonwalk_: :elvis-1405: :moonwalk_:
 :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:
Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 07:35:31 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

December 02, 2012, 08:09:55 AM
Can't help but share what's going through my head right now.....

Some of us will remember the Beach Boys song...Barbara Ann which went Ba Ba Ba Babara Ann.

Perhaps we could all chant Bam Bam Bam, Bam Bam Bahrain until he magically appears. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
December 02, 2012, 08:15:26 AM
i just wanna sit back, keep eating popcorns like the MJ gif front posted, and keep watching...  :icon_e_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

December 02, 2012, 08:38:25 AM
It was already mentioned by some people in this thread, so here is the full quote:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last but not least: I will say for certain that MJ will BAM before the end of 2012!!!  Previously, I have given probabilities, possibilities, hints, and clues of a BAM from MJ.  However, this is the very first time that I have given a BAM timing with certainty—not that I am giving an exact day or even year (could be this year or next), but I am saying that there is a deadline beyond which his BAM will not be extended.  I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!

This means, BAM incoming this month! :th_bravo:
I'm glad this concrete dead line puts an end to the endless hoax speculations.
Now it's going to be an exciting month. The "final curtain call" ... "THIS IS IT!!" :D
We're all going to find out.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

December 02, 2012, 08:56:16 AM

Also about Bahrain, does anyone remember way back near the beginning, there was talk that if MJ bammed in Bahrain, he could not be arrested or charged in any crime?  So it’s perhaps a safer place to be until the dust settles. 

7. Bahrain And Michael

One of the redirects included this statement: “It’s quite reasonable to think that one of the places MJ’s been hiding out in is Bahrain.” {http://http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=15880#p268640}.  Several questioned why I would redirect to this, and put MJ at risk.

First, let me repeat what I have said before: just because I redirect to something, it does not mean that I agree with every single word on the comment or webpage that is redirected; instead, look for the main points being said, not necessarily every detail.  In this case, however, I did make sure to redirect to a post which had a very important detail in it: “ONE of the places MJ’s been hiding”.

Second, Bahrain could be a decoy.  Third, whether or not it’s a decoy: TS is certainly not the only one who has given the Bahrain clue.  It was also on the Jackson Reality Show, on the recent Oprah interview, and on TMZ.  “Bahrain Company Didn’t Get Memo On MJ’s Death” {http://http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/19/michael-jackson-estate-creditors-claim-estate-bahrain-company-loan/}.  As many noticed, this title had nothing to do with the article; the title was a clue that Bahrain didn’t know about MJ’s death, because they did know that he is not dead!

I think Bahrain is a country that doesn't have an extradition agreement with the U.S. so if MJ were in any legal trouble in the U.S. then Bahrain is a safe haven for him.  Although I believe MJ has taken care of legalities.  I also hope he doesn't BAM on the other side of the world because I'll probably be sleeping!  :icon_lol:  But yes, like the re-directed comment above, I still think that Bahrain is one of the places that MJ has been in the past 3+ years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2012, 09:27:52 AM
I don't get this redirect at all. And I get it even less when Elvis was mentioned, how is the redirect pointing to Elvis?

@Adi hahaha yeah I know where that is from  :icon_e_wink:
@SimPattycaKes, I agree and think back, front, TS is MJ, I do believe I think Elvis was on here, I have a username in mind, but I won't discuss it here.
@Yambo, congrats

Now that I read Sarahli's comment it makes more sense to be interpreted that way.

Gracias!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

December 02, 2012, 09:32:26 AM
Tomorrow is my wedding, it would be a great present... BAM!  :multiplespotting:
I wish you the best of all! enjoy your wedding as much as you can :)  :icon_bounce:

@Gina..welcome back! I hope all is well with you!

I have goosebumps while thinking about this month possibly be a BAM month!  :icon_bounce:  :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
World will shake, everything will stop for a while, many wishes come true, fans will cry of joy, and what is most important- people will appreciate Michael even more, give/show him respect for once and for all!  :icon_razz: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:

Thanks dear!  :beerchug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

December 02, 2012, 09:39:51 AM
@diggyon @Thriller4ever @BeTheChange @MJonmind @use_your_illusion @emulik

Thank you all for your good wishes, it really means a lot to me. Only 4 hours away for the big moment. Let's get this party started!   :icon_bounce:  #LoveYouAll
Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 09:42:25 AM by Yambo3003
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 02, 2012, 10:04:38 AM
Hey guys, you don't think I've left for good ;D!
I've been on a journey, but my heart was here with you guys  :bearhug:!
Can't wait for the BAM :woohoo2: :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

December 02, 2012, 11:47:12 AM
@diggyon @Thriller4ever @BeTheChange @MJonmind @use_your_illusion @emulik

Thank you all for your good wishes, it really means a lot to me. Only 4 hours away for the big moment. Let's get this party started!   :icon_bounce:  #LoveYouAll

????????????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
December 02, 2012, 01:35:23 PM
Yambo congratulations for your wedding!! come to Spain for your honeymoon it's a good choice.

I think Michael will BAM in L.A I think is the safest place since it is his place and have people whom he can trust that will be backing him up besides his own family.

Talking about BAM dates what if he BAMS next 12/12/12 after all this day won't happen up to 1.000 years after, that means: 3012 OMG!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 02, 2012, 03:30:09 PM
Sim
Regarding what @Adi said! Hummm I like that interpretation of the thread-title!! "Michael & Elvis DO TS"
    Yes, thanks for the reminder, that and in one of the Signs he said, “the authors”, plural, so then I started thinking MORE than just MJ.  Although I’ve always believed TS was MJ, I'm more than fine with TS being MJ, Elvis and Lisa (Hoax trinity).

I think that all elements of this redirect were deliberate for us to note!  7, BAM (big!), Bahrain, MJ & Elvis, December!  No mistaking!

I think he is saying Elvis is in Bahrain right now!

7. Bahrain And Michael

Elvis/Jesse has also listed several of his past hiding places—including Apopka, Florida; Tenino, Washington; and Hawaii, which is a paradise island (TTAEAP 28,38,40,48).  Many rumors have circulated for years about Elvis living on some “paradise island”; well, he actually did!  And of course, Bahrain is also a paradise island.
:elvis-1405: :moonwalk_: :elvis-1405: :moonwalk_: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

@MjonMind: Thank you!! :th_bravo: Your interpretation of why the Mj&Elvis-thread was used for this redirect sound plausible!  :bearhug:
This also fits with all the ISLAND clues that we've received through out the hoax!!
I made a lot of montages on this topic. there;s definitely some "hiding" going on on some mysterious island... be it in Bahrain, Dubai, Caribbean, Hawaii or whatever!
Those interested can see these links:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 02, 2012, 03:39:05 PM
Yambo congratulations,  :) i hope you will have a lovely wedding party.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

December 02, 2012, 06:38:03 PM
Can't wait for the BAM :woohoo2: :michael-jackson:

Welcome you're back Gina. Glad you are ready for the Bam!  :bearhug:
Has it gone slow enough for you, LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Adi

December 02, 2012, 06:43:17 PM
Well if MJ is gonna BAM in Bahrain whilst his brothers are nearby in the UAE (performance was Nov 30th)  then he better do it quick because The Jacksons are performing in Japan from Dec 6 to 9 and then in Malaysia Dec 12 & 13 then Singapore Dec 15:    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions