You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJ 'THIS IS IT' CREW TO AEG
You're Responsible
For What Dr. Murray Did
EXCLUSIVE

Michael Jackson's personal assistant has filed a class action lawsuit against AEG, claiming he and the rest of the employees connected with the "This Is It" tour lost lots of money because the company negligently hired and supervised Dr. Conrad Murray.

Michael Amir Williams claims in his lawsuit, obtained by TMZ ... AEG agreed to pay MJ's staff up to $7.5 million for their services connected with the tour ... a tour that didn't take place because Dr. Conrad Murray pumped the singer with a fatal dose of Propofol.

Williams alleges AEG screwed up by failing to act responsibly by hiring Murray and then failing to properly manage or supervise him.

Williams is asking for unspecified damages

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 04:19:25 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Re: This Is It Crew sues AEG
November 13, 2012, 05:03:59 PM
I thought Michael Amir Williams was just Michael's personal assistant. I didn't know he was an employee connected with This Is It. There's something hoaxy here, but I can't quite seem to put my finger on it. I've always wondered why the This Is It dancers and employees renewed their confidentiality contracts months after Michael "died."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I only know that after three years, yet continue to talk about Michael...   :icon_e_wink: :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Isn't there a statute of limitations on things like this?  It's been almost 4 years.......
they should have thought about this a long time ago.
I call hoax-related-something-or-other (that's a technical term, btw  :icon_lol:)

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Dude, Where’s Michael Amir ?

So what do we know about Michael Amir Williams ?

He’s been described as MJ’s personal assistant and chief of staff.

This is what could be found linking him to the MJ investigation.
I googled my heart out but I couldn’t find anything on the Internet dated before June 25th.

We mostly heard about him through the search warrant.

Around August, documents were released was released. The paperwork mentions him twice : once as an alias that MJ supposedly used to score Rx drugs, Michael Amir Muhammad Williams. The second time, he was mentioned as one of Murray’s phonecalls. Supposedly, Murray called Michael Amir around 12.13 pm to ask him to send security upstairs.

In September, RadarOnline posted two articles mentioning Michael Amir as one of the key witnesses in the affair, along with bodyguard Alberto Alvarez. The two men are represented by the same attorney. Calls to Carl Douglas seeking comment were not returned.
Michael Amir, described as the King of Pop’s chief of staff, also has not been interviewed by police.

Alvarez and Amir are both represented by attorney Carl Douglas, who told the Los Angeles Times: “We arranged two separate occasions for LAPD investigators to meet with my clients. My clients came early wearing suits and ties. The first meeting was canceled and rescheduled. The second meeting I had to call them to inquire about the [detectives'] absence.”

Establishing a solid timeline of events is crucial if police are going to make a case against Murray, whose attorneys are already disputing the authorities’ version of when events happened.

Douglas did not return calls for comment.

Two key witnesses in the Michael Jackson investigation have finally been interviewed by the LAPD, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

Alberto Alvarez, the security guard that made the 911 call, and Michael Amir, Michael Jackson’s chief of staff, were interviewed Monday at the office of their attorney, Carl Douglas.

The two men were interviewed separately, and the interview was audio taped. A well place law enforcement source tells RadarOnline.com, “The information that was gained from both men was extremely helpful to the investigation. Both men were very thoughtful and honest with their answers, and both of their stories were consistent. Total time the two were interviewed was about 2 1/2 hours.”

Two detectives from the LAPD Robbery Homicide Division conducted the interview, and the insider says, “Investigators were very impressed and thankful that neither men have spoken with the media, nor will they. There are no plans at this point for a follow-up interview, but if necessary, both will gladly comply. Alvarez and Amir’s only interest was telling investigators what they knew.”

Alvarez and Amir were there the day that Michael Jackson died. Alvarez was in the room with Michael Jackson and Dr. Conrad Murray in the crucial moments before the ambulance arrived.

Calls to Carl Douglas seeking comment were not returned.

Finally, MJYM found another mention of him, in the This Is Not It follower testimonies.

A couple of weeks into it, Michael Amir (Michael’s personal assistant and security) said that Michael was very tired, that he hadn’t slept the entire week-end and that AEG kept on calling him all the time.

I can’t find anything on that man prior to Michael’s “death” date. I’m guessing he replaced Frank Cascio about 5 years or so ago ?

If you know ANYTHING about him, please post. I’ve looked on Google, Facebook, Twitter… nada. I know someone who knows the followers very well, so I’ll ask her about it.

This man was obviously quite close to MJ and a definite person of interest. Is he the one who dimissed all the staff a half-hour before MJ was pronounced “dead” at the hospital ? 

It’d be interesting to know more about his current whereabouts. I’ll update if ever I know more.
Just like Alberto went AWOL after the death and has yet to release a statement or go have a cuppa with Sir Larry (unlike other bodyguards, deemed less faithful – ’cause Alberto’s the ultimate security and has been dubbed so), Michael Amir is mute, mum and dumb so far.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

i was thinking he was head of security . i also thought his demeanor was rather interesting during testimony. and i think he is listed in the this is it credits, but then again so is miko i think . as  i remember miko is listed as personal assistant. would have to see it again to be sure. i think i took screenshots of that but  i am not on that computer . look at that though all they care about is that they lost wages.  :screaming-7365:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Andrea

Thanks paula.

I sometimes wonder if certain people in the hoax are using pseudonyms.   Maybe for legal reasons?  There was a big list of aliases that MJ allegedly used that was released over 3 years ago.  I don't remember Michael Amir Williams on that list but I think Kai Chase was an alias.

Edit: found the list of aliases.

Josephine Baker, Paul Farance, Bryan Singleton, Jimmy Nicholas, Blanca Nicholas, Roselyn Muhammad, Faheem Muhammad, Frank Tyson, Fernand Diaz, Peter Madonie and Kai Chase.  Also Prince, Michael Armstrong, Jack London, Peter Midani and Omar Arnold.

Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 07:54:18 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

yeah maybe it was the muhammad's that were listed in the credits.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

ellyd

Thanks paula.

I sometimes wonder if certain people in the hoax are using pseudonyms.   Maybe for legal reasons?  There was a big list of aliases that MJ allegedly used that was released over 3 years ago.  I don't remember Michael Amir Williams on that list but I think Kai Chase was an alias.

Edit: found the list of aliases.

Josephine Baker, Paul Farance, Bryan Singleton, Jimmy Nicholas, Blanca Nicholas, Roselyn Muhammad, Faheem Muhammad, Frank Tyson, Fernand Diaz, Peter Madonie and Kai Chase.  Also Prince, Michael Armstrong, Jack London, Peter Midani and Omar Arnold.

I thought we had to deal with 18 hot bodies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

I only know that after three years, yet continue to talk about Michael...   :icon_e_wink: :michael-jackson:
exactly Blankie! there must be something to research, to think deeper about.. :icon_idea:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal