melody

Re: TIAI October 27
October 27, 2012, 02:16:39 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am not going to read the whole thing for sure. The only words caught my eyes are  THE END COMES SUDDENLY and THE UNFAITHFUL WILL BE CAUGHT BY SURPRISE, & SUMMER IS NEAR.
IMO, this means someone WAS UNFAITHFUL that led to hoax the death and MJ will be back in summer of 2013 to 'take over' (4 years to make it right).  Sounds like what I thought. Will see.

More like: those who didn't pay attention to the hoax and the signs Michael gave will be caught off-guard by his return.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 27, 2012, 03:13:17 PM
Can’t open this file on this dang computer  :computer-losy-smiley: This must be a conspiracy  :ghsdf: :Crash: :Crash: :computer-losy-smiley:

I know just how you feel, I was the same earlier today.  Hope you managed to get there in the end.

:icon_e_smile:

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 27, 2012, 06:10:45 PM
I am not going to read the whole thing for sure. The only words caught my eyes are  THE END COMES SUDDENLY and THE UNFAITHFUL WILL BE CAUGHT BY SURPRISE, & SUMMER IS NEAR.
IMO, this means someone WAS UNFAITHFUL that led to hoax the death and MJ will be back in summer of 2013 to 'take over' (4 years to make it right).  Sounds like what I thought. Will see.

More like: those who didn't pay attention to the hoax and the signs Michael gave will be caught off-guard by his return.

NO, I don't think Michael has intention to catch fans/people who believe that he passed away and do not listen to/catch his message. He has enemies whom he wants to surprise, not his fans. Haven't we heard his phone conversations about his concern?  MJ  loves all his fans-believers, non- believers, does not matter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

RK

October 27, 2012, 08:35:10 PM
Can't deny the parallels and especially the time factor. Grace posted regarding three and a half years and TNZ in their latest twitter longer reminded me of of this three and a half year plan. Time times and half a time

JACKSON "HAS A THREE YEAR COMEBACK PLAN>"

posted 06 March 2009

MICHAEL JACKSON's comeback is expected to extend past his initial ten-date residency in London - he has a $400 million (£283 million), three-year plan to re-conquer the world.

The King of Pop faced thousands of fans on Thursday (05Mar09) to announce his short residency at the O2 Arena in July (09).

Jackson told the crowd and a gallery of reporters that the shows - dubbed "This Is It" - would be his last performances ever in the U.K.

But representatives for concert promoter AEG have revealed the Thriller hitmaker has a gameplan for the relaunch of his career - which will include single releases, new songs, and even a film.

Randy Phillips, head of AEG, says, "We're talking to him about helping him figure a new plan for the release of singles, new music.

"We have a film development deal that's part of this to do a film, Thriller 3D."

And Phillips reveals the deal with Jackson could pull in huge revenues - if things go to plan.

He adds, "If we complete the full three-and-a-half year plan, he could gross over $400 million in that time. London could be north of $50 million."
Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 08:46:46 PM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
October 27, 2012, 09:26:11 PM
@Andrea..... thanks for sharing honey!!

@TS..... thank you so much for your 6th Sign and your great effort and contribution to the hoax, you are really brilliant!

So guys one Sign left to go!.......is it good or not?  :errrr:

How is it gonna be?.

6th Sign.......BAM.......7th Sign

OR

6th Sign.......7th Sign.......BAM

Well Update 7 is after the BAM

TS
...update #7 will probably be after BAM.

Level 7 will be done by November 29th

TS_comments
I said we would finish level 7 by November 29

Sign 7 will be done by the end of this year, I'd probably say before the BAM since we will have Update 7 after.

TS_comments
For sure, all three 7's will be done by the end of 2012: Level 7, Update 7, and Sign 7 (777).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 27, 2012, 11:03:02 PM
C'mon your simoogle,
LMAO  :icon_lol:

your supposed to have all the knowledge at your fingertips...lol...
i'm "supposed to" ? allegedly?  :icon_geek: :icon_lol:

Oh someone's being very witty, SimWittyK, huh, huh?  :icon_lol:

but I read it again and I think I get the main parts of what TS is saying.
Ohh pleeeez enlighten me :bowdown:

Ok well I only understand the basics, if I get something wrong my bad, feel free to correct me. So this is my interpretation;

Introduction

-The end is coming, we will not know the day or time
-Destruction will be upon the earth from the hands of God
-A prophesy (when they say 'Peace and Security', destruction will be upon them) will be fufilled. This is just the start of a war against God and the world
-When it says they will see the 'Son of man coming' it isn't literal, it just means they world will know who is bringing upon this destruction

The Unfaithful Will be Caught by Surprise

-TS explains that "this generation" means OUR generation, we are the last generation, we will see the 'sign of the times' and the end of the world (Armageddon)
-The faithful (the ones worshipping God) will NOT know when they end will be, no one knows, not even the Son of God will know;
“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only" (Matt 24:36)
-But by the signs and the prophesies we will know that the end is near
-The unfaithful will be caught by surprise as they will not expect it (remember in Noah's day) no one believed him and then when the floods came, the people were running to the mountain tops to try and save themselves
-69 weeks WERE interpreted as Christ's FIRST coming, but the last week was thought to represent the tribulation (destruction)
-And then something about what if the chapters in Daniel was fulfilled and the end was less than 7 years (which I personally don't understand because if we won't know the day, then how will we know the period)

The Time Is Fulfilled

The Commandment to Restore and to Build Jerusalem
-I don't understand a whole chunk of this area

Seven Weeks, and Threescore and Two Weeks
-Don't understand

Messiah means Anointed
-Christ = Messiah
-So Jesus is the Messiah

The 15th Year of Tiberius Caesar
-Don't know about this section

The Seventieth Week

-Understanding what the last week (7 years...(does anyone know why a week equals 7 yrs?) of the 70 weeks

And After Threescore and Two Weeks
-Jesus' death comes after the 69 week prophesy so this means the 69 week does not point to his death

Can you count to 70?
-I don't get the 300 weeks (~2,000 years) bit

The Prince Shall Come
-The Prince is Jesus as Daniel 11:22 and Daniel 9:25 have established, so the Prince cannot be the antichrist
-The Prince will destroy the city and the sanctuary and will come at the end of the 69 week prophesy

The People of the Prince
-The Princes people are Titus and his soldiers as they were the ones to directly/physically destroy Jerusalem and the Temple
-Not God's chosen ones or the Jews

The Only Possible Antecedent
-The Messiah (Jesus) shall confirm the Covenant for one week (which is the 70th week) and shall cause the sacrifice and oblation (act of worship) to cease
-This was confirmed when Jesus died, the earth quaked and the temple veil was torn (so animal sacrifices were no longer required), Jesus was now the ultimate/perfect sacrifice, because since sin entered through the world through one man it would take another perfect man

In the Midst of the Week
-Messiah would be sacrificed in the middle of week 70 (which is 7 yrs and in the middle of that 7 yrs (3 1/2 yrs) was Jesus' baptism and death)

Until Seventy Times Seven
-I don't know about this one

The Abomination of Desolation in Daniel
-Abomination and desolation continuing till the end of time
-Apostles ask Jesus when will the conclusion of the system of things will be/sign of the times
-Jesus prophesied to them;
“Look out that nobody misleads ​you,for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many" (Matthew 24:4,5)

Thou Knewest Not the Time Prophesy in Daniel
-I really don't know
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Adi

October 27, 2012, 11:20:38 PM
I am reading this Sign very slowly...taking my time in between sections. I have to admit I am having trouble understanding it but I will persist.

Just wanted to ask what is probably a lame question for some here....but does anyone have an inkling of what the different colours and bolded words, underlined words, capitalised words etc might mean/represent? They are almost like a code......I thought maybe they may make up some kind of message to decipher.  I think they are kind of throwing me a bit whilst I read.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 27, 2012, 11:36:53 PM
I am reading this Sign very slowly...taking my time in between sections. I have to admit I am having trouble understanding it but I will persist.

Just wanted to ask what is probably a lame question for some here....but does anyone have an inkling of what the different colours and bolded words, underlined words, capitalised words etc might mean/represent? They are almost like a code......I thought maybe they may make up some kind of message to decipher.  I think they are kind of throwing me a bit whilst I read.

I think it is just for emphasis (underlined words) and highlighted words of the same colour are like words i.e you, us yourselves, ye (are all in green). I guess more of the key and important points. When I first read Sign 6 that is the first thing I did, I looked at all the highlighted words and underlined words but didn't fine anything. But who knows, can't put it past TS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

AndreaTopic starter

October 27, 2012, 11:42:04 PM
Can't deny the parallels and especially the time factor. Grace posted regarding three and a half years and TNZ in their latest twitter longer reminded me of of this three and a half year plan. Time times and half a time

JACKSON "HAS A THREE YEAR COMEBACK PLAN>"

posted 06 March 2009

MICHAEL JACKSON's comeback is expected to extend past his initial ten-date residency in London - he has a $400 million (£283 million), three-year plan to re-conquer the world.

The King of Pop faced thousands of fans on Thursday (05Mar09) to announce his short residency at the O2 Arena in July (09).

Jackson told the crowd and a gallery of reporters that the shows - dubbed "This Is It" - would be his last performances ever in the U.K.

But representatives for concert promoter AEG have revealed the Thriller hitmaker has a gameplan for the relaunch of his career - which will include single releases, new songs, and even a film.

Randy Phillips, head of AEG, says, "We're talking to him about helping him figure a new plan for the release of singles, new music.

"We have a film development deal that's part of this to do a film, Thriller 3D."

And Phillips reveals the deal with Jackson could pull in huge revenues - if things go to plan.

He adds, "If we complete the full three-and-a-half year plan, he could gross over $400 million in that time. London could be north of $50 million."

Thanks for this reminder RK.

Using the accession year method, MJ (a king) "died" in the middle of the year, making it an accession year, or year 0.  Inclusive reckoning would have us round up 3 1/2 years to 4 - "we have 4 years to get it right or its irreversible then...we're done" - it makes more sense to say 4 years instead of 3 1/2.

So 3 1/2 years brings us to this December (going from 6/25/09)...does this mean we are approaching the middle of the last 7 years?  Was that the true meaning of what MJ was saying in TII?  And what happens then...  but we're not supposed to know when, right?

Thanks again TS for this latest Sign.  I had a much better comprehension (I think) on the 2nd reading and once again, what you've presented makes sense and you have a lot to back it up.  The 69 weeks prophecy by Daniel is indeed, amazing.  Mind = blown.
Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 11:43:22 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

October 28, 2012, 12:31:26 AM
Oh Jesus. Thriller 3D... Thriller 30.

Holy Sht!

Facepalm!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

ellyd

October 28, 2012, 01:10:18 AM
5D.

length
width
height
active participation (in movie: let it rain for real)
tIME (stretched, pressed, flipped, condensed to one momment, jump, time warp, time is relative)

and all that by taking off our shades not by putting some on
witnessing God rewriting history through His servants
Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 02:00:58 AM by ellyd
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 28, 2012, 05:04:13 AM
Oh Jesus. Thriller 3D... Thriller 30.

Holy Sht!

Facepalm!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fD4QFi-zGao#![/youtube]

I'm truly hoping for fun stuff happening on Nov. 30---anything will be appreciated!!  Anything at all, don't want to say any words starting with B...  :icon_lol:

Andrea
Using the accession year method, MJ (a king) "died" in the middle of the year, making it an accession year, or year 0.  Inclusive reckoning would have us round up 3 1/2 years to 4 - "we have 4 years to get it right or its irreversible then...we're done" - it makes more sense to say 4 years instead of 3 1/2.

So 3 1/2 years brings us to this December (going from 6/25/09)...does this mean we are approaching the middle of the last 7 years?  Was that the true meaning of what MJ was saying in TII?  And what happens then...  but we're not supposed to know when, right?
You know it's an interesting concept to use the Signs as parables to MJ's life, hidden clues.  And in the TII, Threatened, MJ stands in crucifixion pose with ghosts/spirits descending from the sky perhaps symbolizing the second coming of Christ. 
It also seems rather mysterious to me, that though TS's Signs talk about Biblical prophesy fulfillment in Jesus's first coming, he says not a peep about Jesus' second coming, only EOW. Strange, unless...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

melody

October 28, 2012, 07:12:34 AM

NO, I don't think Michael has intention to catch fans/people who believe that he passed away and do not listen to/catch his message. He has enemies whom he wants to surprise, not his fans. Haven't we heard his phone conversations about his concern?  MJ  loves all his fans-believers, non- believers, does not matter.

I agree that Michael loves all his fans; that's why he gave them signs in the first place. If they didn't pay attention to those signs/clues, they will be shocked. Clearly, it wasn't his intention to shock them (he gave them clues). Still, both enemies and fans will be surprised. They thought he was dead, and all of a sudden he comes back? What do you think their reaction will be? I expect some jaws to drop  :affraid:. His enemies might try to run and hide. The non-believing fans might get excited, some might stay in denial, some might get mad lol.  Not his fault though, he warned them ahead of time. They will all be surprised for not paying attention.

The believers on the otherhand will just be  :multiplespotting: :woohoo2:  :bearhug:

Actually, we'll be surprised too because we don't know how exactly he's making that return and what that will look like specifically. Are we suppose to keep watching the sky for an "MJ air" blimp to come in the clouds?
Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 07:41:50 AM by melody
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

October 28, 2012, 07:48:37 AM
Guys you're amazing! I'm having a hard time reading the latest sign but because of your posts, it makes it easier for me to understand what it is saying. Thanks!
@Bec, thanks for posting the pages!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

bec

October 28, 2012, 08:23:47 AM
It is IS, in part, a fan sting. TS straight up admitted it on more then one occasion, when pressed. They are being taught a lesson, just like the media.

But it's all for love. L.O.V.E.

@MJonmind, you read my mind with the B word. I hope we will get a heads up... maybe a little inside scoop? A little "save the date" card of sorts?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions