bec

Re: TIAI October 27
November 02, 2012, 12:43:26 PM
Well 12/6 is 7 days inclusive from 12/12/12.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

gwynned

November 02, 2012, 01:07:47 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well 12/6 is 7 days inclusive from 12/12/12.

Thanks!   :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 02, 2012, 02:51:45 PM
Sarahli, interesting fire tornado! One commenter said a ‘pillar of fire’ was how God guided the Israelites.
In fact it separated them from the Egyptians while they crossed the Red Sea.

Thanks MJonmind, I have learned something new.  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
November 02, 2012, 07:36:34 PM
Brain fried by the numbers, but LOVIN' this thread  :bowdown:

Australian're right, it's amazing the work that everyone has done here with numbers and dates connections. For myself looking at 12-21 but that only MJ knows, and we'll be here ready to celebrate.   :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 02, 2012, 11:33:31 PM
For my part, I made a video 1 year and a half ago about that 1260 days. I really do beLIEve Michael has been really inspired very much by the bible to do this hoax.

Do you remember the picture that Gotham Chopra tweeted in december 2009 I think? The hand of Michael with the star of David?

See in my video, you will remember: <iframe width="420" height="315" src="You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Unfortunately, the video is in french, but with the image you will kind of understand.

Starts at 1:18

Gotham tweeted: Fated (someday), and then he give the link of the image of the hand.

Then, see the numbers at the bottom of the image on the right corner. I thought to myself, why not put the picture upside down, to see the numbers it gives me.

Angel Gabriel is a messenger and he is also the saint of all communications, like radio, television, news. He is the one that gives the message. Michael has given all kinds of message of peace through media since he is who he is, but the King of pop, the messenger, is dead.
Then relate to the post of ''Back'' in 2009. Exit angel Gabriel, enter angel Michael. Angel Michael is the one that fights and that defeats all kinds of threats, he is the one that will make move the earth.

So relate again to this post of ''Back'' and look at my video starting from 2:44 <iframe width="420" height="315" src="You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Remember that the on November 8, 2010, the full length version of the song ''Breaking News'' was released, and made available on MichaelJackson.com for one week. And November 8th is the feast day of the Orthodox of Archangel Michael. And remember also, that the album title was simply and just simply ''Michael''. And see into my video at 2:44, this is first the image of Angel Gabriel, notice that left hand is on his heart. EXIT ANGEL GABRIEL. Then look at 2:51, you have the picture of Archangel Michael. His right hand is on his heart. And look at the cover of the album ''Michael'' just after! His right hand is on his heart. ENTER ANGEL MICHAEL! And look, the crown is there, the scarf is there and the tiara as well. And Archangel Michael is the chef of the angels, and what you see at each sides of his tiara, the little angels that crowns him.

Now see at 4:30: <iframe width="420" height="315" src="You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I put the picture upside down of Chopra, to see if we could have a little signification there.

So if we remove the 0 0, it gives us 25/12, and since there is no year or month, I supposed that the 12 could be doubled.

Remember that Angel Gabriel was the one who announced the birth of Jesus on december 25th.

And also in the bible in chapter 12, there is a verset about Daniel that strucked me when he talks about the return of Michael;

The End Times

12 “At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. 2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. 3 Those who are wise[a] will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. 4 But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.”

5 Then I, Daniel, looked, and there before me stood two others, one on this bank of the river and one on the opposite bank. 6 One of them said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, “How long will it be before these astonishing things are fulfilled?”

7 The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, “It will be for a time, times and half a time. When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed.”

Time, times and a half time means 3 years and a half, or 1260 days, but if you take the 3 years and a half from June 25th, and add 3 years and 6 months, you are right on time on Christmas. And I never forgot those christmas wreaths in june on his house, and all those things related to Christmas since the beginning.

So either it could be 1260 days and fell on december 7th, or it could be counting the 3 years and 6 months and bam on christmas.

And about Archangel Michael again, let's not forget the article on November 21th 2008, that said that Michael converted to Islam and changed his name to Mikaeel. 11:17 <iframe width="420" height="315" src="You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>  Well, first, the feast day for Archangel Michael is November 8th for the Orthodox church, but for almost all the church, the feast day for Archangel Michael is November 21th. AND, clue for archangel Michael from the part of Michael? Because Mikaeel is the way Archangel Michael is spelled by the musulmans!  :moonwalk_:

Ok, another interesting thing! The first time Daniel had the VISION of the Archangel Michael was at the Chapter 10, verset 13. So since there is no 13 months, shall we say 13/10.

We had something very important on the 13/10/10. The news about the released and the title of the album  of Michael called ''VISION''! Yep! Coincidences again? I think not!

Well! HOPE WE'LL HAVE A BIG PRESENT FOR CHRISTMAS! Santa Claus, I only ask you one favor this year! Please, make him BAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM!!!!

By the way TS, It was a great present for me to have the 6th sign on my birthday, on october 27th! I am always lucky, first, This is it premiered in Hollywood on the day of my birthday and then you give us this beautiful post! Thanks!!! Eager to read the 7 th sign and then BAM!  :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AndreaTopic starter

November 03, 2012, 12:17:05 AM
Julia:
Remember that Angel Gabriel was the one who announced the birth of Jesus on december 25th.

But was Jesus really born on December 25th?  Or was that when it was announced?  There has always been debate as to when He was born, some argue it was during the warmer months.  One of the central themes of the Signs has been that the historians have got a lot of Biblical stuff (I'm tired) wrong so would the birth of Jesus be any different?  We the people have been lied to and misguided for so long.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2012, 12:35:07 AM
Julia:

But was Jesus really born on December 25th?  Or was that when it was announced?  There has always been debate as to when He was born, some argue it was during the warmer months.  One of the central themes of the Signs has been that the historians have got a lot of Biblical stuff (I'm tired) wrong so would the birth of Jesus be any different?  We the people have been lied to and misguided for so long.

I know what you mean darling, it is a long debate since a long time, but the fact that we all know since we're young is december 25th, so in this story, if we relate to a popular fact, that would be legit!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 03, 2012, 03:22:16 AM
I agree, that a lot of the hoax dates relate to commonly held beliefs about days, like the Mayan calendar, etc. so Christmas would be no different.  MJ has so beautifully blended Biblical concepts with famous mythical/fictional and historical concepts.

Thanks for your interesting post Julia142!
Just thinking about the image from Gotham Chopra and Daniel 12:7.

7 The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, “It will be for a time, times and half a time. When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed.

We have discussed this before along the way, like most things, but these thousands of details get lost like 'needles in the haystack'! :icon_bounce:
Who are the 'holy people' Daniel is referring to in his mind (Catholics unheard of then)?  The religious leaders of Jesus' day descend from their days of captivity in Babylon, namely the Pharisees and Sadducees. Jesus complained that they were teaching the 'traditions of men' and not of God, and the books they followed were the Babylonian Talmud along with the Babylonian Kabbalah (Qabbalah). Who are today's keepers of the Talmud and Kabbalah--whose symbol they identify with also on their flag--the seal of Solomon/Star of David. Daniel seems to believe that it is only the "holy people" who wield power worth worrying about --not kings or military powers. Did Gotham believe Michael was "Fated" to be the one to 'break this power'?

Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 12:26:10 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 04, 2012, 05:01:39 AM
Sarahli, interesting fire tornado! One commenter said a ‘pillar of fire’ was how God guided the Israelites.

Thanks MJonmind, I have learned something new.  :icon_e_wink:

Pillar of fire by night and a pillar of cloud by day.

Exodus 13:21 American Standard Version
And Jehovah went before them by day in a pillar of cloud, to lead them the way, and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light, that they might go by day and by night

Illustration of the fire at red sea

Screenshot from 'The ten commandments'
Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 05:03:56 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MissG

November 04, 2012, 04:34:42 PM
Those "signs" I don´t get as anything to do with MJ but with some beliefs circulating on the net. As an example, many believe that the mayan calender indicates the EOW, when really, that calender is just based on a loop of TiMe that was repeating itself when came to events of importance back then such as floodings, harvest or who knows what. The same with the numbers. Many people just play with figures to know and predict when the EOW will happen and try to make sense out of it.

Can anyone predict when MJ is coming back? is he coming at all?

We don´t know who was in Mj´s house the night before he died - which I find very crucial to know what really happened - but many are just trying to guess about his come back based on numbers and "signs". Those numbers are not going to reveal nothing  :-\

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

November 04, 2012, 04:38:51 PM
@MissG - we really don’t know all who was there, especially since they were ushered out in the middle of the night before the paramedics arrived.  That still perplexes me also. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
November 04, 2012, 06:56:26 PM

DWA
Yes Sim, I remember those pictures and montages you did with 42,24,18.   We didn't know exactly why those numbers were important at the time, or at least I didn't.  Maybe we're figuring it out.      The 42 was for 42 months and the 18 was for 18 sets of 70 ?  42 also has to do with a prism creating a rainbow.  Wasn't there also a crystal by the arc that Ron Wyatt found ?
Interesting about 42!
The rainbow is not located at a specific distance, but comes from any water droplets viewed from a certain angle relative to the Sun's rays. Thus, a rainbow is not an object, and cannot be physically approached. Indeed, it is impossible for an observer to manoeuvre to see any rainbow from water droplets at any angle other than the customary one of 42 degrees from the direction opposite the Sun.  Wiki
the place was cleaned up, and the Ark of the Covenant was sitting against the wall at the east end of the cave, and the cave is not perfectly oriented east, west, north, or south, it’s just on the eastern end, basically, of that. Behind this is this crystalline wall that emits the colors of the rainbow.
Revelation 4:2-3
2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.
See replies # 42 ( :icon_exclaim:  :icon_eek: ) & # 43 (the last one from this thread) ---> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Julia:
Watch from min 01:55 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 06:57:30 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
November 04, 2012, 08:27:37 PM
Thanks Sim.  I remember these montages but it's good to see them again.  Things continue to get clearer but I think I'm still not understanding everything about the rainbow, and you know I'm trying.   Is it about all the lightworkers and the ascension ?  All the light energy coming to earth ?  A miracle using cosmic energy ?  The rainbow around the ark ?     :icon_e_confused:

Love You
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

AndreaTopic starter

November 04, 2012, 08:33:35 PM
This is what The Sign said in Sign 4 about the rainbow. 

After the flood, God promised the rainbow as a sign that there would never again be “a flood to destroy all flesh.” (see Genesis 9:8-17; Isaiah 54:9; etc).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 05, 2012, 01:42:59 AM
Sim, thanks for all those reminders. My brain is almost fried by the staggering amount of info we have discussed at one time or another these 3 1/2 years. :affraid:
This is what The Sign said in Sign 4 about the rainbow. 

After the flood, God promised the rainbow as a sign that there would never again be “a flood to destroy all flesh.” (see Genesis 9:8-17; Isaiah 54:9; etc).
That’s the good news, but the bad news is the next time is going to be with fire though. :errrr:
2 Peter 2-3
5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;
6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample (example) unto those that after should live ungodly;
6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

We're going to be toast.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions