AndreaTopic starter

Re: TIAI October 27
October 31, 2012, 12:29:10 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
More numbers.

TS posted this Sign and redirect on 10/27/12, 41 days inclusive from Dec 6th.

40 days and 40 nights.

Cool, he even added a day for simmering.

Going by the numbers alone, Dec 6th DOES seem VERY...significant.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AndreaTopic starter

October 31, 2012, 12:49:16 PM
I was just playing around with some numbers.

We all know about the 9282 days from birth to Pepsi fire and then again from fire to "death".

BAD has been a central theme in the hoax.

1260 days from January 27, 1984 (Pepsi fire) was July 10, 1987 - the day BAD was originally mastered, a day after recording was completed.

Produced for Quincy Jones Productions
Co-produced for MJJ Productions
Published by Mijac Music (BMI) © 1987
All rights on behalf Mijac Music administered by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI)
except
Just Good Friends published by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)/Good Single Ltd. (PRS) © 1987
All rights on behalt of itself and Good Single Ltd. (PRS) administered by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)
Man in the Mirror published by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)/Yellowbrick Road Music (ASCAP)/Universal-MCA Music Publishing (ASCAP)/Aerostation Corp. (ASCAP) © 1987
All rights on behalt of itself and Yellowbrick Road Music administered by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)
All rights on behalt of itself and Aerostation Corp. administered by Universal-MCA Music Publishing (ASCAP)
Streetwalker and Fly Away published by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. on behalf of Mijac Music (BMI)
Todo Mi Amor Eres Tu (I Just Can't Stop Loving You) published by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. on behalf of Mijac Music (BMI)/WB Music Corp. on behalf of Mystical Light Music (ASCAP)
Recorded and Mixed at Westlake Audio Studios, Los Angeles, California, from first session on Monday January 5, 1987 through last day of mixing on Thursday July 9, 1987
Recorded Digitally on the Mitsubishi Multi-track and stereo master recorders
Originally mastered on Friday, July 10, 1987, at Bernie Grundman Mastering, Los Angeles, California
Remastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering, Los Angeles, California
Originally released Tuesday, August 25, 1987 by Epic Records (40600)
Tracks 13 and 18 previously unreleased.
Track 15 previously unavailable in the U.S.
Also contains new interview with producer Quincy Jones discussing the making of "Bad," and new booklet including new photos.
© 1987, 2001 MJJ Productions Inc./℗ 1987, 1993, 2001 MJJ Productions Inc./"Epic" Registered Trademark of Sony Music Entertainment Inc./Distribution Sony Music.

???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

October 31, 2012, 01:10:12 PM
 :th_bravo: awesome numbers.

A little different but still on the subject I wanted to post something that I believe can be considered as a sign that the end is near. We've all heard about there being more and more bizarre weather changes/patterns but this one I didn't know that it existed until I saw it on TV a few days ago: fire tornadoes. This is a very rare occurence that has been caught on tape so I thought I would share here:

"Caught on camera: The 30 metre high tornado of  FIRE that whirled around Australian outback for terrifying 40 minutes"
Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

They say that normally such a tornado lasts only 2 minutes but this one lasted 40, maybe another sign. Here's a video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HDVRt4b9b8[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
October 31, 2012, 08:39:13 PM
All I can say is "This is Amazing".   MJonMind, You said Jesus died,was resurrected and ascended when he was 33.  Interesting.  I think I did see that somewhere before. 

Playing with the number 9282. 

9+2+8+2=21   and    21=7+7+7       :icon_bounce:

These numbers are working out so well.  Maybe if we look "back" we'll find even more.  This reminds me of David Flynn.  He did many calculations that coordinate with bible prophecy.  One thing that he said was that the year a major event occurs is the same exact number of miles to the center of Jerusalem.    For example, Israel was declared a country in 1948.  This happened in England which was 1948 miles from Jerusalem.    I was thinking about getting a map and drawing a circle with Jerusalem in the center and a radius of 2012.  Then we would have all of the locations which are 2012 miles away from the center of Jerusalem.  We would know it's a major biblical event if it occurs 2012 miles away.  When 2013 comes we have to draw another circle with a radius of 2013.
David Flynn wrote a whole book with these calculations.  I don't have the book but I saw a few videos he did.  Stephen Quayle also talks about it.  I can post some of them.  Also, think about the number PI.  You use that number when doing calculations with a circle.   

Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 09:00:23 PM by Dontwalkaway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

diggyon

November 01, 2012, 01:40:11 AM
Oh my God. These numbers are killing me  :Pulling_hair: :Crash: :computer-losy-smiley:
But good work guys!  :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Adore

November 01, 2012, 03:10:29 PM
What about November 8th ? It's Archangel's Michael holiday according to the orthodox religion. Hmmm ... sounds a bit too early for a comeback, and I don't think it has any numerological significance ... Just thinking out loud ;) I'm sure Michael is enjoying our guessings and calculations  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NOT scared YET ... just michaelized ...

MJonmind

November 01, 2012, 04:15:31 PM
Sarahli, interesting fire tornado! One commenter said a ‘pillar of fire’ was how God guided the Israelites.
In fact it separated them from the Egyptians while they crossed the Red Sea.

DWA
Yes Sim, I remember those pictures and montages you did with 42,24,18.   We didn't know exactly why those numbers were important at the time, or at least I didn't.  Maybe we're figuring it out.      The 42 was for 42 months and the 18 was for 18 sets of 70 ?  42 also has to do with a prism creating a rainbow.  Wasn't there also a crystal by the arc that Ron Wyatt found ?
Interesting about 42!
The rainbow is not located at a specific distance, but comes from any water droplets viewed from a certain angle relative to the Sun's rays. Thus, a rainbow is not an object, and cannot be physically approached. Indeed, it is impossible for an observer to manoeuvre to see any rainbow from water droplets at any angle other than the customary one of 42 degrees from the direction opposite the Sun.  Wiki
the place was cleaned up, and the Ark of the Covenant was sitting against the wall at the east end of the cave, and the cave is not perfectly oriented east, west, north, or south, it’s just on the eastern end, basically, of that. Behind this is this crystalline wall that emits the colors of the rainbow.
Revelation 4:2-3
2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
November 01, 2012, 07:36:46 PM
Yes MJonMind.  42 is very interesting.

Here's something else.    There are two sets of 9282 days.   

9+2+8+2=21    first set
9+2+8+2=21   second set

21+21=42    :fresse:

42 is a special number. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

November 01, 2012, 07:53:25 PM
OMG Chris Tucker has tweeted ' The Return. '. That's a massive clue alongside his ' Christmas ' hint on the radio show.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 01, 2012, 08:54:05 PM
Speaking of 18 and 42....  :icon_geek:

42 weeks
From and including: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 CM Sentencing
To and including: Tuesday, September 18, 2012  BAD release It is 295 days =7

What about November 8th ? It's Archangel's Michael holiday according to the orthodox religion. Hmmm ... sounds a bit too early for a comeback, and I don't think it has any numerological significance ... Just thinking out loud ;) I'm sure Michael is enjoying our guessings and calculations  :icon_lol:

Could mean something, I've thought of the 9th as being a starting point to ... idk.  :smiley-vault-misc-150:  I also think 6 and 9 are significant. Here's more calculations with 9th

7 weeks From and including: Tuesday, September 18, 2012
To, but not including : Friday, November 9, 2012 It is 52 days=7
11/9 - not including 12/6  27 days
11/9 - not including 12/12  33 days
11/9 - not including 12/21  42days  :icon_eek:  bizarre, I see the last date 911 call at 1221  ?

so looked up the memorial date...
From and including: Tuesday, July 7, 2009
To, but not including : Friday, November 9, 2012
It is 1221 days
174 weeks = 12

November 9 is the 313th day of the year (314th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 52 days remaining until the end of the year.

Even if this means nothing...numbers are crazy.
Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 09:29:34 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

curls

November 02, 2012, 05:45:16 AM
I do appreciate and acknowledge the immense amount of time and study that has gone into producing the Signs, but in my straightforward, down to earth, not even convinced of God, mind, I see the whole, stripped back to fundamentals, 'lesson', if you like, of any end of world, second coming, even plain old simple death scenario, is that one should be prepared at all times, be the best one can be while one can, because one never knows when that 'end', in whatever form it takes, will be.

Isn't trying to predict and foretell WHEN it will happen, though an incredible and interesting exercise for the brain, a somewhat futile exercise, when all's said and done? Rather like predicting Bam dates!

If we think TS's words are 'slippery', I think God's (if one believes in him) are even more so!

I don't want to sound disrespectful, or critical of believers (in God) here, I'm just sort of puzzled by how in a very short time, this most recent Sign 6, provoked Bam, not biblical, discussion.  Even on the Army of Love site, where I understand the deeper conversations take place, I see discussions haven't moved off page 1.

Obviously, we're all eyes and ears on a possible upcoming bam, but I wonder if we are doing a disservice to The Sign, to immediately relate his work to MJ's return, rather than the more serious matter (that I have been under the impression) he was trying to convey.

Did MJ use complicated, and important biblical prophesy, that he happens to have studied rather thoroughly, when planning the timeline of his death hoax?

Or is The Sign simply using a rather neat way to convey most important hoax details by comparison to complicated, but unimportant biblical prophesy, that he happens to have studied rather thoroughly?!

I've been away a while and have maybe got out of hoax mode!  Ignore me if I'm talking garbage!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 02, 2012, 07:25:08 AM
Brain fried by the numbers, but LOVIN' this thread  :bowdown:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

November 02, 2012, 10:19:42 AM
Just FYI......
December 6th (1971) is also Ryan White's birthday........

LOVE 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 02, 2012, 11:25:39 AM
Just FYI......
December 6th (1971) is also Ryan White's birthday........

LOVE

Interesting... just remembering MJ's  May 10th audio recording -  "I’m taking that money, a million children, children’s hospital, the biggest in the world, Michael Jackson’s Children’s Hospital."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

gwynned

November 02, 2012, 12:09:05 PM
Since we're talking dates (while we sit around, twiddle our thumbs and wait  :D)  what about 12/12/12.  After all, it's the last day this century where the day, the month and the year are the same AND it's my birthday!  Not that I'm suggesting Michael change his plans just for me or anything!   ;D

In all seriousness, thank you all for your calculation work.  It's truly mindblowing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions