sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
@emulik....congratulations for your pregnant belly honey!!

IS COMING SOON!!

Inmortal tour is coming to Madrid next December but I am not that strong to watch it as you all guys are, I can't actually watch a MJ's show without MJ, I would be very sad all the time during the performance thinking about him and not being able to see him.
Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 05:50:20 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

SweetSunsetwithMJ - you really should try to go. One of the biggest disappointments I have is not going to see the brothers perform a few months ago because I felt like you. But I've been hearing so many good things about the show that now I wish I had gone.

I think you'd be pleasantly surprised. They have MJ on the screen a majority of the time and his voice singing the vocals so you find yourself getting caught up into the show as though he's "almost' there. The performance is everything he envisioned for Cirque (IMO) and I also think his hands and mind are all over it.

They have the gates of Neverland (I believe they are the actual gates?) and the performances are done with style. Like Bec said, you can't help but be smacked in the face with "clues" like the ticking clock and the word "painS" being used.

One of the best things, I think, is that everyone around you loves MJ. The atmosphere is great and gives a small glimpse of what an MJ concert must feel like.

Blessings to you :)

Emulik - Congratuations! I'm happy for you as children bring such joy and blessings into ones life.

Hugs :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

shorty

Emulik congratulation to youre Baby Belly, i wish you and youre Baby the best
 :th_bravo:
Sweetsun...I hope you will think about to go to the Show.I`ll go end of November
to see the Show, í`m so happy to get the chance. That`s so sad, that i never see
MJ live Perform. In my Heart he will be there.
Ask you`re Heart, and you will go, too.

love to you all
shorty
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@emulik....congratulations for your pregnant belly honey!!

IS COMING SOON!!

Inmortal tour is coming to Madrid next December but I am not that strong to watch it as you all guys are, I can't actually watch a MJ's show without MJ, I would be very sad all the time during the performance thinking about him and not being able to see him.

Dear Sweetsunset,
I had same feeling as you expressed above when I had the opportunity to see the show in Las Vegas and let it pass...I have since seen it three times and wish I could see it more. Michael is all over the show, as is the hoax. I believe in one location he was singing some songs live. Others who have seen it in various places also commented on this in the past. For me it is a joyous experience and reinforced the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJTopic starter

Dear Sweetsunset, when I read the first announcement about the coming Immortal Tour I had the same feeling like you have. I've never had the opportunity to go to one of MJ's concerts and to see him on stage. So it would have been a wonderful chance to go to one of his concerts in 2009/2010. Since MJ's 'death' I felt sad that I'd never have had the experience to see him perform. I thought that the Immortal Tour show would be a tribute and give a very small glimpse or a sparkle of MJ of what it might have been. I went to the show with the idea to see the amazing CdS acts performed on MJ songs, no more, no less and I was looking forward to it. During the show there were so many moments which gave me chills, because, being a beLIEver, I felt MJ's spirit or presence in every detail of the show, not in a sad way but in a more convincing way that MJ must act behind the curtain and that he's one of the guys of the team.
Of course it's up to you Sweetsunset and I can feel with you, but to me personally I wouldn't have missed this show for one sparkle, it feels like a gift of MJ and I'm grateful to have seen and felt this beautiful experience.  :bearhug:

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts and experiences about this show, I loved to read them all.  :) And I'd love to read the stories of the ones who are going, please share  :icon_razz:

@emulik, I'm so happy for you! Cherish every moment of it  :bearhug:

LOVE you all
Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 01:33:31 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Do

Thanks for your reviews everyone, I would LOVE to go to Immortal!
@ Emulik: Congratulations!

@ Everlasting: Are you going to see the Immortal show in Antwerp also? I haven't seen planned dates in Holland so far.
And are you planning to go to Night of Proms november 23/24 with The Jacksons (yes, the real brothers!). According to @Voice it was a great show, she regrets she had doubts and didn't go. I also had doubts but now I'm hesitating....!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Thanks for your reviews everyone, I would LOVE to go to Immortal!
@ Emulik: Congratulations!

@ Everlasting: Are you going to see the Immortal show in Antwerp also? I haven't seen planned dates in Holland so far.
And are you planning to go to Night of Proms november 23/24 with The Jacksons (yes, the real brothers!). According to @Voice it was a great show, she regrets she had doubts and didn't go. I also had doubts but now I'm hesitating....!

Hi Do, the Immortal Tour show in Antwerp is in March, isn't it? Maybe there will be a show in Holland, who knows, that would be nice. Yes, thanks, I've read about The Jacksons on Night of the Proms. That's great too! Good luck with your choice :) Have a nice weekend!

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

emulik

guys, you are really the best! I love you ! I really appreciate your congratulations and sweet words  :bearhug:

For those who had the chance to see that amazing cirque show: I am happy for you!!
For those who are going to see the show: Enjoy it as much as you can!!

Have a beautiful weekend family!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I love you guys! thank you for your kind words IDK what I will do but I have to stay strong if I want to go to watch the show because I did watch him in concert and was a religious experience, really jaw dropping!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Also did you notice the news head lines at the start of smooth criminal there were two that were interesting ,one was"MICKEY'S GLOVE"followed by "IT AIN'T OVER" Well if that wasn't a clue then I don't know what was! I loved it will go and see it again in March!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Hi :), you're welcome Emulik! The show will be in your country next Feb. isn't it?  that's pretty soon!! I hope you will see it!

LOVE

yes, I hope to have a chance to go there with my growing pregnant belly  :icon_razz:
Have a nice autumn day dear friend!  :bearhug:

Congratulations emulik that good news! Good for you, I send you a big hug, God bless you.

:multiplespotting:

Dear Emulik !!!  :bearhug:  I'm so happy !!!!  :bearhug:  L.O.V.E. above all !!!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

emulik

I love you guys! thank you for your kind words IDK what I will do but I have to stay strong if I want to go to watch the show because I did watch him in concert and was a religious experience, really jaw dropping!
Hi dear Sweetsunset! you attended Michael`s concert in the past? wow, it must be wonderful experience! I can not imagine that atmosphere over there, it must be breathtaking!
@Blankie...you are so sweet! thank you so much dear!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Also did you notice the news head lines at the start of smooth criminal there were two that were interesting ,one was"MICKEY'S GLOVE"followed by "IT AIN'T OVER" Well if that wasn't a clue then I don't know what was! I loved it will go and see it again in March!

That sure was a clue, I haven't noticed it though, how couldn't  I have noticed that one?  :icon_razz: The songs in a particular order is interesting because it could be a clue, like the songs you mentioned above. What did you think about the performance of "Dancing Machine"? Great song and performance, but sad too, I mean I noticed the amazing dance performance which was great but sad too, one dancer had his hands and feet bound to a sort of cage (like a puppet on a string). At the end all dancers dropped down on the floor. A message about the power and exploitation of the entertainment industry perform til you drop? IDK, that's how I interpreted it.
A very short intro of "Gone Too Soon" followed by "(When There's LOVE) I'll Be There" was a huge clue as well, I think.

I'm happy for you that you will go the the show in March too!! I hope you will find more interesting clues!

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Thanks guys for sharing your feelings, feelings of mine now is mourn, not foreseen The Immortal World Tour here in Argentina
But I can feel it through you, "Gone Too Soon", followed by "(When there is love) I'll be there" is a great nod to MJ.
sweetsunset, go, go, sure you will not regret. With all my love, maru

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks guys for sharing your feelings, feelings of mine now is mourn, not foreseen The Immortal World Tour here in Argentina
But I can feel it through you, "Gone Too Soon", followed by "(When there is love) I'll be there" is a great nod to MJ.
sweetsunset, go, go, sure you will not regret. With all my love, maru

:bearhug:

Maru, I don't want to give you false hope and I don't know the Immortal World tour schedule than what I've seen on the CdS site, but I suppose that since this is a world tour it may be possible that there will be shows in South America and so in Argentina as well. I do hope so!!

Wish you much love, fun and (Halloween) cake on your birthday! Send you a  :bearhug:

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions