Ryania

I try to remain mostly silent about the whole hoax thing. I do speak about it to some -- occasionally -- but only those that I really trust. But no-one really seems to agree with me when it comes to stuff like this. They don't necessarily call me insane and superstitious, but they don't believe in it either. They say that it's kind of stupid and not true.

But what comes to the "Michael wouldn't do this to his fans" subject. Well, he never did anything to his fans. We are his fans, because we weren't brainwashed by the media bogus and instead look further than our noses. Even if some appreciate his music and listen to it then and now, that doesn't make them fans. At least not the kind of fans that we are. We understand what really happened, and we are willing to find out. As where the rest stick to the media title that the "King of Pop, Michael Jackson, died at 50". Pfft, yeah right.

So, technically he didn't hurt us, because we understand what happened. Are you mad? Are you offended? Am I? No. So, we can pretty much rule that out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Chosen ones? I think we inflate our importance. We're the weirdos who believe loony tunes conspiracy theories and refuse to give up.

It's just what you chose to focus on. Other people chose to focus on their work and family/friends, etc. We chose to focus on this. If his fans want to say "oh you fooled us, how dare you" we are proof that if you care enough aka are emotionally traumatized by it enough to look into it more closely you would, like us, be a death hoax believer, and not a deader. And death hoax believers cannot claim emotional trauma because they (think they) know he's alive.

I think that's the purpose we serve.

:icon_e_confused: I know that we are not “the chosen ones” literally.  It’s just an expression I chose from one of Michaels songs.  Surely others here know that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Chosen ones? I think we inflate our importance. We're the weirdos who believe loony tunes conspiracy theories and refuse to give up.

It's just what you chose to focus on. Other people chose to focus on their work and family/friends, etc. We chose to focus on this. If his fans want to say "oh you fooled us, how dare you" we are proof that if you care enough aka are emotionally traumatized by it enough to look into it more closely you would, like us, be a death hoax believer, and not a deader. And death hoax believers cannot claim emotional trauma because they (think they) know he's alive.

I think that's the purpose we serve.

:th_bravo: :th_bravo: :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Those who really know what Michael to do or not do are those who knew the man, not the artist, and only he and his family know the reason for all of this, the fans have no right to judge him, I agree that his life was in danger

Totally agree with you.
Michael made the best choice for his life. He is an extremely intelligent person,  and if he wanted the  June 25,was, no doubt, for good reasons.
I can only say that I will continue to be, I never tire of being close to him as I can... staying here with all my L.O.V.E. and my respect for his choices.

With eternal L.O.V.E.  :bearhug: :moonwalk_:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

curls

I'm wondering why so many here lately seem to be supporting the 'his life was in danger' theory? Makes no sense to me to be leaving clues, hints and whispers left, right and centre, if you're trying to get yourself to safety.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I'm wondering why so many here lately seem to be supporting the 'his life was in danger' theory? Makes no sense to me to be leaving clues, hints and whispers left, right and centre, if you're trying to get yourself to safety.

Because if you are in danger and then you shout it out then you are not in danger anymore furthermore it seems Michael is being back up by FBI and much more.... The ones who believe Michael was in danger is because among his clues/hints is that Michael's taped conversation where he says he was in danger we can believe it or not that's our choice but what it's true is that we won't know it until Michael wants to explain us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

…and because if there’s anything besides investigating and reading between the lines that we have learned from this forum, it is to think for yourself and not play follow the leader.  :judge-smiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Why would Michael leave clues if his life was in danger? Because only fans listen to it not bad guys who believe they successfully killed him with hands of Murray. Those bad guys are subject of take over/revenge. But, I personally still think of possibility that MJ will not be back.
Other than this, I don't accept long time hoax plan to just shock the world and show what he is capable of. I don'tt say MJ never considered and wanted to ESCAPE,of course he has, but still to explain chain of events we have been observing,  there must be a serious reason for hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

paula-c

I have always thought, perhaps I had never expressed, and that thing makes me to think  as? well, there are only  to read your life and all the bad things they did to him, There are people who hate him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

Why would Michael leave clues if his life was in danger? Because only fans listen to it not bad guys who believe they successfully killed him with hands of Murray. Those bad guys are subject of take over/revenge. But, I personally still think of possibility that MJ will not be back.
Other than this, I don't accept long time hoax plan to just shock the world and show what he is capable of. I don'tt say MJ never considered and wanted to ESCAPE,of course he has, but still to explain chain of events we have been observing,  there must be a serious reason for hoax.

I don't think his hoaxing this to just shock people, i am beginning to think that he is leading his army of love to the 21st december 2012 so we fill the world we the love he has shown us and given us.. who hasn't become more spiritual on this journey?who hasn't gained much more love in their hearts and want to radiate out to all corners of the earth? Michael wants world unity, love to spread around the world, to make it a better place, in the theme of his passion and his driving message through out the years, it fits perfectly to what the Mayans want the people of earth to do on the 21st december 2012 fill their hearts and minds with love and peace at the exact same time, if this can be achieved as the mayans believe the world will shift to that very place Michael was working so hard to send the message out. Mayans believe that we are entering a golden age, the end of duality of good and evil, Only love and joy.. and a higher consciousness.. in this is it, with his "army of love" he points up at what appears to be a clock saying 12:21 or 12:20... The 911 "12:21"  I have many thoughts on that.. he could have been saying when he would be back (the date) and using the army of love to represent us fillling our hearts with love, or he could have been saying 12:21 is the end of all that is bad due to the "they don't care about us" song is when he points to it, and the 911 was about an "ending" so I don't know but I don't think it's to "shock" the world and show his abilities

which I just thought of something.... 21st december 2012 there is a ceremony at itza temple.... from the rumors if they are true there will be some entertainment that will be aired.. if they want the world at 11:11 to open their hearts and minds... that means it starts before that time... 22:20? 10:20? was the other clocking looking light 10:20? or close to it?

just thoughts :)
Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 08:43:15 PM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

curls

Hmm, not convinced!  Not saying there weren't people over the years who hated MJ and wanted him out of the way, but carefully planning and executing a faked death just doesn't fit with being in danger - in my opinion, thinking for myself, that's all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Hmm, not convinced!  Not saying there weren't people over the years who hated MJ and wanted him out of the way, but carefully planning and executing a faked death just doesn't fit with being in danger - in my opinion, thinking for myself, that's all.
I've always believed it is some sort of anomalous unique thing going on-- MJ is experiencing real life, yet somehow has vision/ability to plan alter events that intertwine with reality, much like Jesus knew what was all going to happen to him, all going according to God's plan, and yet it was real.  So MJ really has enemies, but somehow he is able to change his environment, to bring them down.   Perhaps that was the CM trial as well, same mix.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I believe Michael did what he had to do for many reasons.He had to be taken out of the way for evil to be exposed.This hoax,for lack of better terms,has truly opened my eyes to so many different things.Michael was/is a messenger from God,and his life and his disappearance was planned and had to happen for the sake of humanity.We all have learned so much from Michael s life,his art,his message,his pain,his suffering,and most importantly his love and faith in God.Job well done Michael  :th_bravo:,i love you and cant wait to see you again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

Tove

This bodyguard interwiev cleared up a little reasons to the hoax or at least why He wanted to take a little time to breath freely: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  By the way, it seems like these guys know better than well that here's a hoax going on (and wouldn't they). Just thought it would be nice to watch for you guys if you haven't already :icon_cool:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

They are probably the ones who are his current body guards, all the changing in staff prior was probably a big decoy so he could keep his staff he liked and trusted while the lights were on the ones who were employed around 25th june... would make sense
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal