jujubiiTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ♥ wishing i had all the answers so I could see
 :P

I don't openly talk about my beLIEving to anyone, period.
That's just my way. (You're the only ones who know I really, truly know Michael is still out there.)

I sometimes hint to my mom (since she's open-minded like I am) that "things were very very weird when Michael 'died' and...honestly, I don't think he's really dead." But she never really believes me.

So, something's been bothering me majorly since the last time I did that.

My mom's main explanation for how MJ cannot be alive is: "Michael was the kindest, sweetest person. He would never fake his death like that, that's terrible. He loves his fans, he could NEVER do that to them. Make them suffer like that."

I'm sure a lot of you guys got this from loved ones or friends around you, too.

I'm embarrassed to say I had absolutely no answer for my mom. I just agreed with her on how wonderfully sweet and kind Michael is, because...I didn't know what to say... :'( I felt so horrible. Like I'd forgotten who Michael is and I was just desperate for him to be alive or something.

What if she's right?... about how he'd never hoax...?

My question to you smart, gorgeous people: How do you answer the "Michael Wouldn't Do This To His Fans" arguement?

I'd love an answer to my silly little topic if you guys have the time.. <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my darling songbird,
where are you, dear?
are you gone and disappeared?
or are you warbling somewhere

where I cannot yet hear?

Your mom is right......partially. MJ isn't prankster when it concerns to serious issues like life threat. Therefore, my theory of hoax possibility is based on reasoning that MJ's life was in danger and he had to hoax, then should be back to take over injustice and evil.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

paula-c

Those who really know what Michael to do or not do are those who knew the man, not the artist, and only he and his family know the reason for all of this, the fans have no right to judge him, I agree that his life was in danger
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bugsy

In my heart since the day they announced his death felt he was alive but I did at times ponder this thought... and thought it had to be for serious reasons like he was in trouble and his life was on the line.. but..

If fans decided to taker the hook, line and sinker and not question the inconsistencies, just believed what they saw in print and on the tv, even though for many years michael had repeated over and over "just because it's in print, doesn't make it true" then the fans hurt themselves to a point..

his death had holes in it and anyone willing to delve deeper would have been able to question and believe he was alive.

if michael had not left holes in it from the moment it happened, and then suddenly came out then that would be absolutely terrible of him to hurt millions if not billions of people but he has been leaving a trail and it's been up to the fan to follow that trail or the rabbit hole, i think it's clever because he can't be blamed for people not looking closer.. he has been sending the "i'm alive" since the memorial and before just fans really haven't SEEN it and realized, they have gone with what's in print and on the tv and followed blindly, when people do that..even though there has been very big signs saying "i'm alive" and still believe his dead... is he to blame for them unwilling to look further?

a movie.... how many people have watched a movie and cried because they thought some one was dead and turned out there was a twist at the end? how many saw the clues and realized after the initial sadness that it was  not true and laughed and enjoyed the movie? E.T gets me every time, even though i know he survives and goes home, I use to cry at his death and all of a sudden he is alive again. are the film makers and every one involved bad because they made people cry?no, because they are told straight out it's a movie, now i have lost thought pattern on this... oh yeah, so since day one michael has left subtle clues he was alive and people ignored them and were hurt by his "death" has michael done that to them?
a death hoax can't be a death hoax if he says "Folks I'm alive but this is a death hoax so please just pretend I'm dead" broadcasted on live tv? No... that would be pointless and so he left a trail of clues from the very start.

Ok I might have said this in a way that's confusing but i don't think i can say it better, I have tried

but there is many lessons involved in this hoax from where my view is and the first and for most...

investigate for yourself, don't continue to believe what's on your tv and in the news papers, think for yourself, don't just accept something because it's being fed to you.
Through this I have realized how gullible the public is in relying on the media and tv to give them the truth and they lack the wish to investigate the stories to see if they have any truth.

His troubles with the press has had fans (not all but a majority) believing in them even for a short time, and i think his blasting that truth wide open, and it will be shown once he comes back, I can imagine in his own way saying "see I told you for too many years to not believe in everything you see and hear
" often we need to be shown through experience rather than just in words what right in front of us whether truth or illusion. I have often had to explain something to someone through action rather than just words because the words were being ignored and it's paramont people take back their own minds and stop being led like sheep. Media are there these days to make money for their selves, they won't report what's not going to make them rich and he kept trying to say that. I think this is the first lesson he taught/teaching us because it is where the reports of his death came from to begin with and then the "circus" started from there.
Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 09:29:24 PM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

bec

Do what? His fans of all people should know he's alive. He's left enough clues, hints, and whispers so that anyone who wants to know can find out the truth.  We are living proof of that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Honestly, although Michael did leave clues, we all suffered at some point. The moment I heard Michael died, I was a complete mess. But the hoax was so much bigger than that, obviously he knew his fans would be devastated but he had to do this. And like Bec said, afterwards there have been so many clues that every fan has the chance to catch on and believe he is alive as well. Some choose to ignore it and believe he's dead... I guess that's their loss, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

curls

And the clues, hints and whispers started way before 25th June 2009 - as Bec says, his fans more than anyone should've been aware and 'alive' to the idea.  I wonder if most of those 'fans' were so wrapped up in the King of Pop persona, that they failed to see and hear the man behind it.  It's interesting that many of us still here on this site were never 'fans' as such before MJ's 'death', and I wonder if that allowed us to be more 'detached' and open minded.  Just a possibility, not a judgement, you understand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Honestly, although Michael did leave clues, we all suffered at some point. The moment I heard Michael died, I was a complete mess. But the hoax was so much bigger than that, obviously he knew his fans would be devastated but he had to do this. And like Bec said, afterwards there have been so many clues that every fan has the chance to catch on and believe he is alive as well. Some choose to ignore it and believe he's dead... I guess that's their loss, right?

I totally agree with you !
And when he comes back, I laugh in the face of everyone who called me crazy
  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile :icon_e_wink:
Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 04:51:27 AM by MaarineBeLIEve
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I agree with above posts!

I would say that, ‘true art never dies’.   This MJ hoax masterpiece is going to be recognized for its ground breaking brilliance and unparalleled complexity in fine detail, layers of mystery, for generations to come. As far as ARG’s go, the enormity of it, the number of people involved, the expense, the degree of difficulty playing and understanding clues, etc. is breathtaking.

I think the guideline that MJ follows is not what will please the fans, but what will fulfill his dreams and plans, that he has carried in his heart since he was young, and that he may be feeling came from God, as he says his lyrics come from.  He has said he wants his life to be the Greatest show on earth, and he wants to Heal the world.  He won’t do either of these by only trying to please other people.  And perhaps the only answer really is, ‘The end justifies the means’ – whatever Bam is and everything else that will happen to ‘bring back love and justice’ to the world.  TS/Front hinted that the divide between the believers or not, will be brought together eventually.

Here’s Michael speaking to the dancers and crew in This is It, which some say is a guide to the hoax.

Everybody's doing a great job.

Let's continue
and believe and have faith.

Give me your all, your endurance,
your patience, and your understanding.

But it's an adventure,
it's a great adventure.

It's nothing to be nervous about.

They just want wonderful
experiences, they want escapism.

We wanna take them places
that they've never been before.

We wanna show them talent
like they've never seen before.

So give your all.

And I love you all.
And we're a family.

Just know that.
We're a family.

That's right.
Amen.

We're putting love back into the world to
remind the world that love is important.

Love is important. To love each other.
We're all one. That's the message.

And take care of the planet.

We have four years to get it right or else
it's irreversible, the damage we've done.

So we have an important
message to give.

Okay? It's important.

But I thank you for your cooperation
so far. Thank you. Big thank you.

Blessings! Blessings to all.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (near bottom)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Do what? His fans of all people should know he's alive. He's left enough clues, hints, and whispers so that anyone who wants to know can find out the truth.  We are living proof of that.

they should know or at least suspect, I have never been a fan I know is alive, many of them believe died as a weak ill man and drug addict.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nothing to this point has persuaded me to forego my initial belief that Michael’s hoax though in the making for years was heightened by some series of events that caused him to have to hoax when he did.  I don’t think anyone KNOWS with any 100% certainty what Michael would or would not do.  No one but him.  As far as him not doing this or that to hurt his fans  :confused: well what about him?  I think in matters of the heart, he did more than his share for the fans.  However, when his own life is jeopardized I don’t see his love for his fans taking precedence over his sense of responsibility to himself and/or his children.  If he hoaxed and left his children, that further says to me that this was serious and to leave was more loving than to stay.  I don’t profess to know everything and trust in Michael’s choices being the best for him and his family what ever the reason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

bugsy

I have always thought one question concerning doing this to protect himself and his children and being in danger... why the clues that even the people he would be hiding from could see? Not only that, if he faked his death to escape danger, the people he was danger from would they not read here and then realize it was a faked death? would that not be risky for his children and his family? because if he was running from danger they could attempt to bring him out by using his family members as hostage? that's the main reason once I realized there was clues that I stopped thinking it was to save his life...unless there is answers that are possible for that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

bec

That's why I think it's clear that MJ's life is/wasn't in danger and, like the FBI tangent, is just another side story aka fiction.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Nothing to this point has persuaded me to forego my initial belief that Michael’s hoax though in the making for years was heightened by some series of events that caused him to have to hoax when he did.  I don’t think anyone KNOWS with any 100% certainty what Michael would or would not do.  No one but him.  As far as him not doing this or that to hurt his fans  :confused: well what about him? I think in matters of the heart, he did more than his share for the fans.  However, when his own life is jeopardized I don’t see his love for his fans taking precedence over his sense of responsibility to himself and/or his children.  If he hoaxed and left his children, that further says to me that this was serious and to leave was more loving than to stay.  I don’t profess to know everything and trust in Michael’s choices being the best for him and his family what ever the reason.

@Jujubii...you just have to say to your mom that Michael was in serious danger and his life (in this case) was more important than his own fans and in order not to hurt them he left all these clues/hints (death hoax ) behind him....with this explanation I think your mom will understand what you mean, just try it once more honey you will for sure be successful this time  :icon_e_smile:
Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 10:34:37 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

I have always thought one question concerning doing this to protect himself and his children and being in danger... why the clues that even the people he would be hiding from could see? Not only that, if he faked his death to escape danger, the people he was danger from would they not read here and then realize it was a faked death? would that not be risky for his children and his family? because if he was running from danger they could attempt to bring him out by using his family members as hostage? that's the main reason once I realized there was clues that I stopped thinking it was to save his life...unless there is answers that are possible for that?

Nobody sees these as “clues” but believers.  The rest of the world thinks we are ALL delusional and would see a clue in a drop of water if given the challenge.  The clues for people who haven’t been following them and putting dots together because they mean nothing alone, falls more often than not on blind eyes and deaf ears.  So this argument to me is insignificant.  Most of the world believes Michael is dead.  We, for what ever the reason, are the chosen ones.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions