jujubii

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ♥ wishing i had all the answers so I could see
It's a long LONG shot, but... do you suppose Pete knew something _before_ it all was set in motion?

I know, not likely because as far as we know he wasn't close friends with MJ or anything, but...
It's just a really, REALLY weird thing to say, even all the way back in March, even if Michael didn't leave any clues for us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my darling songbird,
where are you, dear?
are you gone and disappeared?
or are you warbling somewhere

where I cannot yet hear?

MJonmind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:ghsdf: I thought this topic was locked last time I clicked on it.  Maybe Im losing touch with reality.  I remember wondering well what’s wrong with this one?
I have been known to click the wrong icon at the bottom of the page at times and  move and lock topics by mistake. But I don't recall doing that in this particular thread.  Never fear  -- I always fix my
 boo-boos straight away   :-[

:thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:   I've done a few things myself.  :icon_redface: But not lately. :)

I really loved the movie The Prestige, and we've discussed this movie a few times for hoax relevance.

Did you guys notice that the Wembley Stadium performance in Bad 25 DVD, included one of these magical disappearing acts?  MJ is dressed in a baggy white shirt and pants or jumpsuit, goes up some stairs into a little tent, about 30 seconds of singing and shaking in the tent, and the camera goes to MJ on the cherry-picker dressed in black pants, black blowing bits of cloth, and different shirt.  I think they are both the same Michael, but there must be some super fast tunnel to slip him down and up straight to the cherry-picker, whip off the jumpsuit to reveal other outfit underneath, and Bam!  This is also the same thing that was going to happen in TII.  He was going to disappear from the bed in Dirty Diana, and then reappear in the cherry-picker.  Of course he actually disappears from the 'bed' in 100 Carolwood, and as Kenny Ortega said on the first day of CM trial, MJ was going to perform his great illusion on the 25th of June.  Therefore Bam has to be something related at least symbolically to MJ re-appearing on the cherry-picker.

Here's an interesting blog on MJ's Thriller illusions on stage and how he did them, some using a double.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions