You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:icon_lol:@ Wishing for pit-bulls  :beerchug:  Red bulls, and I remember that also.  For heavens sake don’t put pit bulls in a can.  I am scraed to death of them on the streets. Please not in the grocery store  :icon_lol:   :bearhug:

LOL, I think you mean suspicious mind....I do remember something about Red Bull too though.....
here is just one of several links to articles about Michael needing Red Bull etc:

Blessings

Senior moments.  I’m having more of them lately.  I prefer these days to call them senior breaks  :smiley-vault-misc-150:  Sorry Wishing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

:icon_lol:@ Wishing for pit-bulls  :beerchug:  Red bulls, and I remember that also.  For heavens sake don’t put pit bulls in a can.  I am scraed to death of them on the streets. Please not in the grocery store  :icon_lol:   :bearhug:

LOL, I think you mean suspicious mind....I do remember something about Red Bull too though.....
here is just one of several links to articles about Michael needing Red Bull etc:

Blessings

Senior moments.  I’m having more of them lately.  I prefer these days to call them senior breaks  :smiley-vault-misc-150:  Sorry Wishing.

You are so funny!  Really not any big deal at all......it was a great find! 
I totally understand those senior moments......
I love this emoticon ....  :-[  ....it just typifies what I feel most days, lol...not just with the hoax, but life, lol. 
I am just thankful for you guys here...you're so amazing and I so appreciate you guys!

Love and hugs!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Good find Wish!  But don't you agree that this is obviously an MJ hoax lie to feed the supposed hooked on drugs lifestyle?  I was listening yesterday to the phone interview MJ did with Jesse Jackson in March 2005 (wonderful by the way), and I don't know which part, but MJ clearly said he was eating and drinking only very healthy, organic, nutritional foods, and aside from his ribs injury from falling in the shower, was in excellent health physically and emotionally.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login!

Also in the videos of people that were close to where MJ and kids lived in Ireland in 2006, they said he ate and drank organic healthy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@MJonmind.....oh most definitely a hoax lie. I don't believe for one second that Michael was hooked on anything but a healthy way of life. 
So I think it's an interesting thing to pay attention to, but in no way do I believe Michael lived on Red Bull, pit bull or anything else.
it's one reason I find this Mr. Pink stuff interesting....I am just rolling with it, lol. 
You know at the end of taping something, directors say "that's a wrap!".......isn't there also something else about, "it's in the can" or
"it's canned now..."  something about being canned and ready to go....I'll look it up later.  Unfortunately, I am dealing with a sick little one : (

All great thoughts here for sure! 
Love & Hugs!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
After watching this I am not so sure anymore that Michael is in control of everything I think something fishing is happening behind the curtain that we don't know and that it is not gold that glitters, we should change our attitude and start thinking that all those very bad news about Michael (will, estate, mails) are not only hoaxy news but maybe true.

Look what Twiggy said on twitter:

TWIGGY @MJHOAXLIVE
I think Michael left us long ago.He won't be back, not now. I do, however believe Branca will use the other, his mirror image, till the end.

You see what I mean? I don't really understand what she meant maybe that Branca will use Michael's mirror (impersonator) to stage a BAM but the real Michael will never return?.
I didn't sleep last night when I saw this, it made me think about that maybe somebody is fooling us call it the family, the estate, THEY? and of course it makes wonder about TS and Front because I have always thought that Twiggy is a very well informed investigator and I respect a lot whatever she says, Hmmmm!!
Please guys let me know your opinion because I have fallen in a deep depression with this tweet.

has this twiggy always been so umm inclined to post um churchie stuff? i have not paid her huge attention. i see a twit from this bonnie person on her page. some ways down she is pointing out the spot in the video with the green jacket of what if saw myself to be one michael reaching out and poking the other, she just mention one turns and the other stays still. wasn't she hanging out with pearl jr. early on in this?  she is a confusing person to me. i just don't know. i do feel like something is in a crucial moment here , just a feeling. a scarey feeling. one thought i do have about all this is if it were not so difficult to have mj double could it really be that hard to have them for the children?

First of all sorry for my typo I wrote "something fishing" where I wanted to write "something fishy".
Look at the vid below she said to stop it in 2:00 and you will see like there are 2 Michaels but what I see is REAL Michael reflected in a very big mirror that almost take all the wall of the shop because if you take a look of one of Michael's kids he/she is reflected in the mirror too so it means that it's just an illusion, so that theory that Branca started using Michael's mirror from before his "death" and will be used for Michael's comeback is just BS, IMHO.

ps: I asked Pearljr about Twiggy's tweet and she said that we are entitled to believe whatever and whoever we want, that's to say that she doesn't agree with what Twiggy said and (this is what I think) they are not working together although they know each other because they are reporters living in L.A.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZJ_fA15uh4&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 06:32:10 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

suspicious mind

After watching this I am not so sure anymore that Michael is in control of everything I think something fishing is happening behind the curtain that we don't know and that it is not gold that glitters, we should change our attitude and start thinking that all those very bad news about Michael (will, estate, mails) are not only hoaxy news but maybe true.

Look what Twiggy said on twitter:

TWIGGY @MJHOAXLIVE
I think Michael left us long ago.He won't be back, not now. I do, however believe Branca will use the other, his mirror image, till the end.

You see what I mean? I don't really understand what she meant maybe that Branca will use Michael's mirror (impersonator) to stage a BAM but the real Michael will never return?.
I didn't sleep last night when I saw this, it made me think about that maybe somebody is fooling us call it the family, the estate, THEY? and of course it makes wonder about TS and Front because I have always thought that Twiggy is a very well informed investigator and I respect a lot whatever she says, Hmmmm!!
Please guys let me know your opinion because I have fallen in a deep depression with this tweet.

has this twiggy always been so umm inclined to post um churchie stuff? i have not paid her huge attention. i see a twit from this bonnie person on her page. some ways down she is pointing out the spot in the video with the green jacket of what if saw myself to be one michael reaching out and poking the other, she just mention one turns and the other stays still. wasn't she hanging out with pearl jr. early on in this?  she is a confusing person to me. i just don't know. i do feel like something is in a crucial moment here , just a feeling. a scarey feeling. one thought i do have about all this is if it were not so difficult to have mj double could it really be that hard to have them for the children?

First of all sorry for my typo I wrote "something fishing" where I wanted to write "something fishy".
Look at the vid below she said to stop it in 2:00 and you will see like there are 2 Michaels but what I see is REAL Michael reflected in a very big mirror that almost take all the wall of the shop because if you take a look of one of Michael's kids he/she is reflected in the mirror too so it means that it's just an illusion, so that theory that Branca started using Michael's mirror from before his "death" and will be used for Michael's comeback is just BS, IMHO.

ps: I asked Pearljr about Twiggy's tweet and she said that we are entitled to believe whatever and whoever we want, that's to say that she doesn't agree with what Twiggy said and (this is what I think) they are not working together although they know each other because they are reporters living in L.A.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZJ_fA15uh4&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

i poked around on her twitter a bit. what i saw was she said at 1;56 is that one turns or moves and the other doesn't or someting like that but what i saw , and i think i pointed this out before at 1;56 you see two and one reaches over and pokes the other. only thing that is strange is there seems to be no reaction on the part of the one being poked. :icon_e_confused: but the one being poked seems to have their arm raised pointing something out to the person standing beside them . this all happens in  a matter of 2 seconds. start at about 1;54 and just stop / start it , see if you see it. i dont know what it is about the video that makes her feel like michael wont return. was interesting about branca using the mirror image til the end. what end?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Andrea

suspicious mind - I see what you're talking about but I do think it's a mirror image.  The mirror is at a weird angle which is why it looks off.  You can see Prince's reflection as well and it's at the weird angle too.  When MJ points, the reflection points too but it just looks different because of the angle.
Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 07:49:54 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

this is me after trying to figure this all out

:thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
If that is a mirror image, how is this possible?

One facing the camera, the other one not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

bugsy

it is a mirror reflection, the mannequin  which is facing towards the camera, the one that Michael is facing, well on the right that same mannequin is there and again facing away from the "other Michael" the mirrors have been places in a way that reflects back without catching the mirror and making that tunnel of reflections.. I watched both michaels and both move at the same time, but just opposites...trying to work out the mirror layout though is making my mind hurt.. I might have too get some mirrors tonight and try and create the same thing lol! I won't be able to rest until I figure it out

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

:WTF:

I see two separate Michaels too!!!  :screaming-7365:

:errrr:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

Pause it at 1:58   Prince has a white line going down his head/hair(On the right side).... also previously a woman walked past and it's the seam of the joining mirrors.. I'm still trying to work out how.. hmm the panther has a white mirror seam too.... strange.... very strange  :confused:

Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 06:37:04 AM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

Who would name a drink “Mr” Pink  :icon_eek: Pink is a female reference.  I wonder if the color has anything specific to do with what’s going on now. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbVbjWhI6ok[/youtube]

Paris looks about 18 and amazing.  The paps were more interested in her than the product  :icon_lol: 

Prince’s mannerisms remind me a lot of Michael and it seems he has Michael’s large hands too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

If that is a mirror image, how is this possible?

One facing the camera, the other one not.

Really interesting photo...thanks for the shot MaryK : )
I am just going to list out my thoughts:

1) I see what looks like another Michael.....the mirror could be at an angle, the panther's head is doing almost the same thing (showing an angle)

2) if the panther is reflecting itself too, there must be another mirror on the wall directly in back of facing forward MJ....otherwise, how do you get the panther body?  If it's not a mirror image of the panther head, it's not a mirror image of the MJ's...no mirror.

3) if there's a mirror here, it's at an angle which would account for some of the reflections being off, but not all of them.

4) there's no reflection of Paris...the white reflection is too tall...again, have to question a mirror

5) the biggest thing I see to refute there being a mirror, is the writing above the doorway.  How would that be possible? 
    The writing is in gold...seems to be saying a name, established 1958 Los Angeles (most likely).....the only link
    I found to something being established in 1958 is Christian Audigier (born May 21, 1958)...and of course MJ's birth year.
    Now...if this a mirror image...it should be of the doorway to the left side, correct?  Where's the writing? If it's a mirror
    image, wouldn't it be backwards? (like the ambulance, lol)

6) For some reason the dude in the Beat It jacket seems interesting as well...he shows up in leilani81's picture (thanks for posting)

7) It's from Hollywood TV, enough said, lol! 

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions