You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[....]
Also here is a blog that goes into detail about Mr. Pink and his wife, who is holding Blanket’s hand.
[....]

This blog is highly influenced by the tabloid press from Romania. Monica is not a saint, but why vilify her that way? She's a controversial character, but why "kill" her with blogs even meaner than the tabloids? Just because she was holding Blanket's hand? She comes from one of the poorest regions of Romania, she was always a beautiful girl and this pushed her on the wrong directions as a a teenager, striving to get away from her misery. She said she just wanted to work for some money, she was hired in a bar, but not for prostitution, she was a waitress and an exotic-dancer. She started doing modelling... She said she trusted a man who promised her to help her in her career, in Bucharest. He only used her. She was sold and raped, this man made 'arrangements" for her....
Anyway at one point she met this Romanian business man , a millionaire, much older than her. They seem to have had a true romance, love at first sight, as they both had declared. Of course the media speculated that he only wanted her to advertise his business (through a Reality TV show they did) and the media said that she was only after his money. I've heard her speaking in interviews and she is not as stupid as many would think if they read the press! She seems to be a well grounded woman, she knows what she wants, she's not a mean person. She had a daughter with this man, she loves her daughter.
So they finally broke up ...due to various scandals in the press... they were both said to have had other relationships in the absence of the other one.... IDK how much of this is true and how much is B.S. and frankly I don't care! I just wanted to tell you that she isn't as BAD a person as she had been portrayed in this blog here!

You're right Sim. I dont know if you're Romanian, but I am and I know a few things about Monica and what was written about her. Tabloid stuff mostly..but whatever is true from that what what not..she's not dumb. But as a model and with an unclear background not to mention also the millionaire 30 years old former husband,  she did get that label, of a "prostitute" like that article calls her.
All I know about her is that she's not stupid at all and she did work to get where she is, weather she got help or not ( i'm sure her relationship helped but still she also worked a lot).
Peace!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
@MjonMind: you know... I also thought about how both Michael and Jesus treated and respected women in general... when I read that ugly blog on Monica...  :icon_e_wink:

@Truth_or_Dare: I had no idea you were Romanian too!  :)
I agree with you, her marriage with that rich man sure helped her, but she also used her head and she worked a lot, she could have sat on her husband's money, but she wanted to work to make her own money! that was the first thing that caught my attention on her and made me respect her despite the trash thrown at her by the media!
Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 09:58:30 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I was looking around Mr. Pink's website.....to my amazement, there is a short promo video on there....with very familiar sounding background music.  I immediately thought of Front's snippets....take a listen, Snippet 7 is closest...but "X" also has a certain something:

Here's the link to Mr.Pink's page with the promo video:

And here is the hoaxbook page that has Front's snippets easily posted:

I am always thinking we will start to see subtle cross references in the media and such.......
either that or it's my over-hoaxed brain at work, lol.....
However, you gotta admit the music is at least a little similar.......isn't it?  :-[

Hope you all are having a wonderful, beautiful Sunday.....
Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
@Wishy : that's an amazing find!! the sound from the promo video really sounds like Snippet 7!!  :icon_eek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

diggyon

I was looking around Mr. Pink's website.....to my amazement, there is a short promo video on there....with very familiar sounding background music.  I immediately thought of Front's snippets....take a listen, Snippet 7 is closest...but "X" also has a certain something:

I am always thinking we will start to see subtle cross references in the media and such.......
However, you gotta admit the music is at least a little similar.......isn't it?  :-[

Blessings Always
Does this mean that the music of the video is Michael's??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
This Mr Pink drink must mean something important to Michael's children because take a look at these Prince's tweets:   

Prince Jackson ‏@princemjjjaxon
Great party @drinkmrpink

11 Oct Prince Jackson ‏@princemjjjaxon
Time to go @drinkmrpink

10 Oct Prince Jackson ‏@princemjjjaxon
Gettin ready for launch party tomorrow @drinkmrpink

9 Oct Prince Jackson ‏@princemjjjaxon
Gonna have fun @drinkmrpink launch party

8 Oct Prince Jackson ‏@princemjjjaxon
Lookin forward @drinkmrpink launch party Thursday
Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 04:23:17 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Blessings Always
Does this mean that the music of the video is Michael's??

I have no idea diggy....I just thought it's yet another odd coincidence in all of this. 
I remember last year, maybe the year before (?)...There was CM Milk in my grocery
store...it was at Christmas, it was a brand of eggnog.  But there was just something
really weird about it all.  So maybe Michael has some connections in product development?
I have no idea...but yes, the music of the video is very similar to Front's snippet that he gave
us a while ago...so maybe it's Michael's, maybe it's Front's (if they are different people), maybe
it's all sheer coincidence they sound similar.  I am glad I am not the only one who hears the
similarity though  :icon_eek:  thanks! 

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

This Mr Pink drink must mean something important to Michael's children because take a look at these Prince's tweets:   

Prince Jackson ‏@princemjjjaxon
Great party @drinkmrpink

11 Oct Prince Jackson ‏@princemjjjaxon
Time to go @drinkmrpink

10 Oct Prince Jackson ‏@princemjjjaxon
Gettin ready for launch party tomorrow @drinkmrpink

9 Oct Prince Jackson ‏@princemjjjaxon
Gonna have fun @drinkmrpink launch party

8 Oct Prince Jackson ‏@princemjjjaxon
Lookin forward @drinkmrpink launch party Thursday

He certainly promoted it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Yes Wish, I do hear the similarities!  And multi-media product promotion was part of an ARG. How blessed we are to have been here to hear the many 'whispers'.
This is so amazing!

Maybe there is a lesson in Monica being there, a lesson on redemption.  "Let him who is without sin, cast the first stone."  If so, thank you Michael.
 :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 12:09:47 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

i seem to remember a video clip of a murray rant in his car. i think it was with a reporter guy. during this rant he made some statement about someone (could have been michael) maybe drinking too many pit bulls ( it's stuck in my mind because i have never heard of it til now and thought he meant red bull's and just got flustered. :icon_lol:  was when he was maybe supposed to be upset with his lawyers , also made some comment about being the source. also stuck out to me that his mother started talking about something and he basically told her to shut up.  :icon_eek: anyone else remember?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

:icon_lol:@ Wishing for pit-bulls  :beerchug:  Red bulls, and I remember that also.  For heavens sake don’t put pit bulls in a can.  I am scraed to death of them on the streets. Please not in the grocery store  :icon_lol:   :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

suspicious mind

:icon_lol:@ Wishing for pit-bulls  :beerchug:  Red bulls, and I remember that also.  For heavens sake don’t put pit bulls in a can.  I am scraed to death of them on the streets. Please not in the grocery store  :icon_lol:   :bearhug:
:thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

After watching this I am not so sure anymore that Michael is in control of everything I think something fishing is happening behind the curtain that we don't know and that it is not gold that glitters, we should change our attitude and start thinking that all those very bad news about Michael (will, estate, mails) are not only hoaxy news but maybe true.

Look what Twiggy said on twitter:

TWIGGY @MJHOAXLIVE
I think Michael left us long ago.He won't be back, not now. I do, however believe Branca will use the other, his mirror image, till the end.

You see what I mean? I don't really understand what she meant maybe that Branca will use Michael's mirror (impersonator) to stage a BAM but the real Michael will never return?.
I didn't sleep last night when I saw this, it made me think about that maybe somebody is fooling us call it the family, the estate, THEY? and of course it makes wonder about TS and Front because I have always thought that Twiggy is a very well informed investigator and I respect a lot whatever she says, Hmmmm!!
Please guys let me know your opinion because I have fallen in a deep depression with this tweet.

has this twiggy always been so umm inclined to post um churchie stuff? i have not paid her huge attention. i see a twit from this bonnie person on her page. some ways down she is pointing out the spot in the video with the green jacket of what if saw myself to be one michael reaching out and poking the other, she just mention one turns and the other stays still. wasn't she hanging out with pearl jr. early on in this?  she is a confusing person to me. i just don't know. i do feel like something is in a crucial moment here , just a feeling. a scarey feeling. one thought i do have about all this is if it were not so difficult to have mj double could it really be that hard to have them for the children?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LOL, I think you mean suspicious mind....I do remember something about Red Bull too though.....
here is just one of several links to articles about Michael needing Red Bull etc:

Blessings

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

come to think of it there is another one of these drinks called monster   :icon_lol:

you know talking about these drinks and having recently seen kia chase back in the picture makes me think about that kiwi.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal