MJonmind

Aussie
As a JW, from our beliefs the FIRST word that I associate with Paradise, is Ressurection!
Wiki:  the Abrahamic faiths associate paradise with theGarden of Eden, that is, the perfect state of the world prior to the fall from grace, and the perfect state that will be restored in the World to Come.
So maybe resurrection and restored goodness.

Ellyd
An orange heaven.
Our forum colors!  And we HAVE had a heavenly time here!

And it would be lovely if MJ was the helper artist, unless they come out with the artist's name.  Maybe that’s why MJ's arms/hands are hidden, showing his hidden hands or work in it, and his 'hidden hand' all we see with the hoax.

In MJ's 'One more chance', he tells the "7 seas to be near her". Unrelated I guess.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Jackson allegedly went ballistic, screaming
:thjajaja121:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

An orange heaven.

:confused: :confused: Maybe is a sunset?

Reflections in the sand.

Do these reflections have a meaning? : Men in the mirror?  :icon_lol:

:affraid: that is funny.  :icon_lol:

I thought the same thing about his "greatest accomplishments" - they don't include the girls. I think it's fine to have a picture with just his boys or maybe it's because the boys got the ball rolling. IDK.

What I did notice is that they are all wearing long ties except for Michael. Michael is the only one with a hat even though Tito wears a hat but it makes sense if he dated it back a few years. They are all wearing white shirts except for he and Michael. This painting can't represent the J5 because Randy didn't belong to the J5. It can't be the Jacksons because Jermaine didn't belong to the Jacksons. So, maybe a compilation of the two? What else I noticed is that he positioned himself in between the two lead singers, Jermaine and Michael. I wonder if there is meaning in that.

The comment about having a hand from a guest also made me think of a certain incredible artist we all admire.

Blessings to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

bugsy

It's time for the straight Jacket for me... Michael has some facial expressions like his dad, I actually for a moment wondered if it was really Michael lol!  :-[

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Joe almost got more publicity than the time he announced he signed a new rap artist days after Michael died

TMZ obviously aware of just how strange Joe's reaction to his son's death was...........

How would they know "How much publicity" Joe received??   We, the beLIEvers are the ones that gave it so much attention by thinking it was really wierd...So are TMZ confirming they too are aware MJ's alive by confirming this fact.

This is one of the clues from the beginning............Start = End  :affraid: :affraid:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Seems like several things from the weird list are re-surfacing around now - maybe MJ's giving everyone 'one more chance' to see what he's been up to!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

I thought the same thing about his "greatest accomplishments" - they don't include the girls. I think it's fine to have a picture with just his boys or maybe it's because the boys got the ball rolling. IDK.
yes, the boys got the ball rolling. Maybe next time we will see painting of girls.
Very nice paiting indeed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal